All Comments on 'Wendy the Good Witch'

by SabrinaGLangton

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn57over 1 year ago

Just another five star effort. Love your stories, especially one like this; so positive and affirming... I think I want Korean for lunch now.

SilkeeSmoothSilkeeSmoothover 1 year ago

Like everything else you write, this story takes me on a surreal journey, this look into Wendy's world, and how she pays such attention to so many little details that the rest of us may let slip by. She's so aware of herself, and her surroundings, unapologetic, and a complex creature. I've never been to New Jersey, but after reading this story, I feel like I have.

phlxxlphlxxlover 1 year ago

Wow! A very exciting story. Sensual and with lot of thoughts I had myself. Please more of your stories. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mmm it was like you were writing my dreams. I wish I had been brave enough to have lived them

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you ShelbyDawn57 I am going thru this weird phase where everything I write is highly romantic and full of happy endings, it can't possibly go on... ha... Thanks for reading.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you SilkeeSmooth I wanted her to have these two different worlds, I wanted them to meet up, and of course, I wanted her to be happy and whole. Thanks for reading. I am loving your new stories too.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you phlxxl Thank you so much for reading...

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Anonymous, it is great we have similar nightly activities, sometimes dreams are so perfect, so thought out, how do we find the time to wake up in the morning? Thanks for reading...

njlaurennjlaurenover 1 year ago

Loved it, very touching and personal. I suspect for many of us girls it is the kind of fantasy we would like to live in:)

EjschatzEjschatzover 1 year ago

Another Sabrina masterpiece I have read every one of your stories and I have loved them all I hope you never stop writing because I never want to stop reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent! Little slow to get to the good parts

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, njlauren I wish getting the family involved was easier in real life, like in Wendy's family. I know my life would be completely different if everyone was on board. Thanks for reading...

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Ejschatz If you were the only reader I would still be happy, I would still be typing away. Thanks for reading... and reading some more...

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Anonymous. I feel it had to build up, she was new in more ways than we realized. You can't rush relations in real life, you can't rush them in fantasies either, ha. Thanks for reading...

EdeyEdeyover 1 year ago

I love the story, so nicely crafted, and gentle(which I crave!). And I love the length, and the slow pace, absolutely wonderful - as I can go deeper, immerse myself in the plot and characters. I love how well you do slow burns! Keep it up, please don't shorten stories to "quickly go to the sex", your craft and maturity as an author shows through the building of tension and chemistry between MC. We really have TOO MUCH short smuts on LE, and you can write unique, deepened stories. Please, keep it up!

I like the tiny little details you give about the look of Wendy, down to the nails, everything seems so well thought through. Another one great story, 5 stars! I need to read some more, maybe you can recommend me some most romantic and tender stories of yours? (I loved the one on a deck :) ) Some slow burn love stories are what I dig!

cali_fraecali_fraeover 1 year ago

Another wonderful story, you never disappoint! Its the romance in your work that always gets me, you capture it so perfectly. I always feel a little bit more positive after I finish reading & hope that every day someone out there gets to feel like they're the main charecter in one of your stories

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you eraj, and thank you for taking the time to read my stories while you write your own masterpieces, sometimes it's hard to read when you write. Sounds weird, ha. I love seeing a relationship develop, that's what I love, that to me is sexier than the actual sex, weird again, ha... Thanks for reading. I will send you a note with some ideas for your next read...

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks, cali_frae, me too I hope someone is living the life they have dreamed about... My favorite part of this story is when Daniel and Wendy are in the middle of NYC, in the middle of the hi-rises and they have their first kiss. It's a tiny thing but to me it's HUGE... Thanks again for reading... Stay beautiful for all of us.

leeanna19leeanna19over 1 year ago

How the hell do you write stories this long and keep them this good Sabrina? I'm sooooo jealous. Almost every one of your stories is hot. They deserve to be. x

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Leeanna, I read them so many times before I publish them, and that's why I have so little time to keep up with my reading... ha...

DaikkennDaikkenn3 months ago

This is my 3rd read of this and I’m finally commenting on it. I’m not sure what it is but I feel very comforted by the Wendy character and the fact that her family was suitably supportive even if she didn’t know it. Daniel is a strong character who fit Wendy perfectly thank you for sharing this story.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangton3 months agoAuthor

Thank you Daikkenn for reading... I love that Wendy was done with her secret so quickly, and I love that seeing Mrs. Guam was the main reason for it. Thanks again...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSabrinaGLangton@SabrinaGLangton
Summer is over... back to regularly scheduled programming Hi, Sabrina here, I love to answer questions or comments from anyone interested in my writing, so send me messages. I want to feel like I am involved. I really don't know how to describe myself. I am transgender, mat...