Wendy the Good Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm."

It was strange but I started feeling him underneath me, his manhood was getting hard, I felt it grow against my body. "Can I see what you have on before I give you my final decision?"

I stood, my smile was huge, why would I ever feel sad, especially tonight with a man in the bed? I put on the light, I held up my hair, I spun around. I showed off my Lilac night dress, all silk, showing off my bare legs. I loved it because it had a little piece of material in the breast area, I was able to wear my b-cups, I was able to feel more like a girl when I slept. He reached out his fingers once again and I went closer. We slipped under the covers and my hand slipped into his briefs. I played with him as we kissed. I rubbed him, he was so hard, I had never felt anything like this before, I imagined it inside of me. I imagined him fucking me in this bed.

I stopped abruptly, I took my hand off of his hard cock, I leaned up on my arms. "So, Daniel, what is your final verdict?"

"Mmm, it wasn't an easy one to make, but, I think I like you very much."

We laughed, I started rubbing his hard cock again. "That was the correct answer," I told him people like me in Princeton have a very good sense of humor. I slid down and told him I was going to suck his cock and try not to laugh.

I had the covers off, my body was hovering over his, my legs around him. I held his hard penis in my hands, with my long nails grazing him. I started to lick. I licked as he watched. "Mmm, you taste wonderful I teased. "Mmm, you taste like the ice we had last night." I smiled, I stuck out my long tongue, I licked the little bit of pre-cum that formed on the tip of his dick. I went down and sucked him, I played with his balls, I rubbed my little 'clit' on his leg. Soon I grabbed him, I started pumping, he was breathing heavily and playing with my hair. he was pulling it and I loved that it was all me, no wig, just me. I was moaning, I was making the most feminine of sounds and he started to cum, I let him squirt his jism on my face, and in my hair, some surprisingly made it into my mouth. I pushed myself harder against him, I felt ready to orgasm. I went down on him again and sucked what was left, I wanted it all. Why did I wait so long to start having relations like this? Why did I wait so long to have a man in my bed? Why did I wait so long to rub my 'clit' against a man's leg? Why was I making so much noise?

*

We fell asleep, I was once again on his chest, close to his belly. I wouldn't put the covers on us, I wouldn't let him wear his briefs. I kept checking his cock to make sure it was still there. In the morning he sat on the bed and I kneeled between his legs. I ran my long nails on his hard belly. I kissed his thighs, his knees, I massaged his feet. I smiled, his cock was so hard. Just me being near him was making him excited, I watched it slightly bounce.

"Mmm, Daniel." I said his name, I felt the vowels swirl around my tongue, "I love that name, it's so strong, it's so masculine." I moved closer between his legs, I rubbed his manhood on my cheek, I closed my eyes pushing him around my face.

"I love your name, it's beautiful."

I opened my eyes, I was smiling. "I named myself. I have been Wendy for..." My lips moved around my face, I was thinking again. "Mmm, ha, a long time, I was probably in single digits." I started to lick his cock, his fingers went into my hair. "My father had comic books when he was younger, he had so many of them, my favorite was Casper the Ghost."

"Oh, I remember him."

"He had a friend, 'Wendy the Good Little Witch,' she was blonde, she had special powers, just like me."

I gave his cock one more lick and then I took him inside me again, I sucked, I enjoyed myself. I rubbed his thighs a little more, I rubbed my breasts against the edge of the bed, under him. I felt his cock against the back of my throat. My lips were tight as I moved up, I let him slip out of me, the head wet and glistening.

"This isn't one of my special powers."

He laughed, "No? Are you sure?"

I started to play with him. I let him cum all over my lilac night dress and bare lips.

***

'I remember you well in the Chelsea Hotel

You were talkin' so brave and so sweet

Givin' me head on the unmade bed

While the limousines wait in the street'

I was starting to rethink this outfit. "Too red?"

"Mmm, what does that mean again?"

I had my hands on my hips. My lips were moving a mile a minute on my face, I was making a popping sound with my mouth, but my red lipstick looked pretty great, it even matched the dress.

"It means, well... it means it's red, and red is kind of blindingly bright, maybe I should wear tan."

He was laying on the unmade bed, he told me that he was texting everyone, telling them we would be at the apartment in five minutes. "Should I tell them twenty? Is this red situation going to take a while?" He smiled, I could tell he was about to laugh, he was teasing me. I took off my red dress and climbed on top of him, my breast forms swinging in my red bra. I unbuttoned his pants, slightly aggressively, we were in a rush. I pulled his jeans down to his knees along with his new bright white boxers. I slid my lips down his hard cock.

He moaned right away. "Wow, I wasn't expecting this."

His cock plopped out of my mouth, I took hold and started pumping him. "What do you mean, didn't I say next time we were in this hotel with the car outside I would give you head? You know, just like the song? I'm going to tell Mrs. Kim, I might even tell Terese about this."

"So you will tell your sister you were performing oral sex on your wonderful, compassionate boyfriend, but you won't wear red? It's too red?"

I looked up at the ceiling, his cock leaning against my cheek, I was happy I put on setting spray. "Mmm, maybe you're right." I got up, I pulled down my new beige pantyhose, I pulled down my cute white panties, I sat on his legs, and slowly moved up until his cock was closer to my hole. I held my cheeks open as he slowly started to enter me. I guided him inside, I felt his cock make its way completely into my 'pussy,' I made a sound and he smiled. Soon his hardness was completely inside of me, I was sitting on his lap. I was always amazed his large cock would fit in my tiny tight hole. I rose and he held my hand, we intertwined fingers, we made love, I maneuvered up and down his cock. He was inside of me for fifteen minutes, a good ten minutes longer than we had time for.

"Yes, yes, yes..." I was always so positive when I was getting ready to have an orgasm when my boyfriend was making me cum. I came all over his stomach. Suddenly my eyes got wider as he started to moan, I felt his sperm shoot inside of me, I felt him move faster, and harder, our bodies were making so much noise. It was quite wonderful. When we were done I thanked him and lay on his chest, playing with the whiteness on his belly with my long fingers.

"Can you call everyone," I teased, "And tell them to give us another twenty minutes?"

"Really? do you want to make love again?"

"No, I am still thinking through this red dress situation." He laughed he pulled me off of him and he watched me get dressed. I put back on the red. I wanted everyone to see me as I was. I wanted the family to meet the real me, no more hiding. It was time everyone met Wendy the Good Little Witch. In the comics, she wore a red little onesie with a hood, but in real life, she wore a short red dress.

*

"I think it was the picture in front of the house. I felt something in my chest."

"Me too, the two of you looked so sweet, I cried for an hour."

"Really? For me, it was the one at Mrs. Guan's deli. As soon as I saw that on my phone, god, I grabbed Michael and April and ran down to the corner, I barged in the doors and screamed, 'You met my sister before me? Ahh... They thought I was crazy. They told me the whole story, half of it was in Korean."

My father sat up, he was still holding Justine, it was nice, they were in love. He was looking at me, I had a smile on my red lips. "Yeah, but the one on the stoop, reminded me of your mother. She wouldn't let us just stop by, and visit, she wanted you to live your life. She understood how uncomfortable it was, you know, with a nosy sister and all." Terese made a face but the rest of us laughed.

I looked up a little sheepish. I was on the couch next to Daniel, enjoying my red. The family was here, we were drinking beer and eating chips. Up to this point, the conversation wasn't about me and I loved that. two hours of talking about the neighbors, the weather, and even Daniel's new job. I was just on the couch, I was the one listening. I was wearing a bright red dress and glossy black heels. I wanted them to know I was finally comfortable with myself and I was excited they were meeting the real me after all these years. I wanted them to know I didn't mind being noticed now, I especially didn't mind someone playing with my long messy blonde hair.

"Mimi, love your hair." April couldn't say, Wendy, it was cute.

"And miss April, I love your dress."

"Me too," And we all giggled. I picked her up and brought her into her room, my old one. The colors were exactly the same as my new one. Maroon on the walls, pinks on the floor, a perfect room for a girl, perfect for someone from Chelsea.

I held her tight, she was tiny, she was going to be three years old soon. "April, over there is New Jersey." I pointed, my long red nail touching the window. "That's where I live. I want you to visit me."

"In that big white house?"

"Ha, I guess. I'm not that far away from you."

I'm not that far away at all.

*

We walked out, Mrs. Ramos was holding a cake, she was watching me walk into the room with the baby. She smiled, and put down the cake as I put down April.

"Oh my, look at how pretty you are." She hugged me. I kissed her cheek. "I saw your picture, you know the one in the back seat with Daniel. I loved that look on your face, it was so, so perfect."

We sat and we talked, it was nice I told Mrs. Ramos that I was staying in the spare room, I told her we could go shopping tomorrow together. She smiled, she seemed happier than I had ever seen her.

She took my arm and we moved into the quieter kitchen, she held my hand, she was looking into my eyes. "You know what I noticed about your picture dear?"

"Mmm?"

"I noticed it right away. You had that little smile on your face, it was a little mysterious, a little self-satisfied, it was the opposite of Daniel's. It was a smile of a woman who didn't have a secret anymore, I know how that feels, I know that look." She shook her head, she had a self-satisfied smile on her face too.

She kissed my cheek and we hugged, we both cried a little. I felt such relief, I wanted to lay on the couch with my nylon legs over everyone's lap.

Terese came in to make sure everything was okay.

"Everything is great, everything is wonderful."

I was ready to tell everyone that having a secret was so exhausting. Mrs. Ramos was going to tell them too.

***

The End

***