Wendy vs. Game Night

Story Info
Wendy if forced to participate in Chris's D&D game.
13.3k words
4.55
27.5k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
784 Followers

Authors Note: I've often heard it said, "Write what you know." Well, in my real life, aside from writing erotica (porn), and enjoying the same, I am just a big ol' nerd. I love going to the movies, I write Fantasy (non-erotic), I devour all aspects of Fantasy/Sci-Fi and Horror on TV and, I play Dungeons and Dragons. I have since the late 70's with barely any perceptible breaks during the intervening years. Judging by how many stories there are on Literotica that deal with fantasy plots and set-ups, (Orcs, Elves, Werewolves, etc.) I would say that I am not alone in these seemingly disparate interests. Many a lonely nerd has pined away in their imagination for the sexy eleven wench to comfort him in the dark of the night.

This story came to me almost full blown in a single instant when my beautiful muse, Wendy, suggested that if we were hanging out together during one of my games, I could share her with my group. An interesting idea thought I, and lo and behold, you see before you the results. I dutifully dedicate this story to Wendy and to anyone who ever had a spouse or significant other who did not understand why a grown man (or woman) wanted to play a make-believe game, and I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

And, just to get the fine print out of the way, real rape is bad, everyone involved (meaning Wendy and I) consented to being in this story and if rough non-consent isn't your cup of tea, please feel free to go elsewhere and let us game in peace.

* * *

"What the fuck is all of this?" Wendy stared at Chris's basement in disbelief. The large room had been transformed from a light, spacious downstairs room that held a few pieces of exercise equipment and a couple of recliners facing a big screen TV on the wall, to some sort of dark, gothic fan boys' idea of a fantasy torture chamber. There was a long table in the middle of the room with 6 padded straight back chairs surrounding it and Chris's own captain's chair sitting at the head of it. That however was the only 'normal' looking part of the room. On the walls were hanging large posters and framed prints of several fantasy artists including Frank Frazetta, Brom, Michael Whelan and Julie Bell. Long lengths of chain had been suspended from the ceiling and draped down around the room in sweeping loops. The recliners were nowhere to be seen and had been replaced by a single large wood and iron chair that had a hole in the center of the seat and manacles on the arms and legs. There was even a large wooden St. Andrews cross set up in one corner of the room.

The table itself was covered with a flowing red covering with black spiderweb designs along the border. There were ornate looking wooden goblets placed in front of each chair and dark wooden boxes covered with carvings of dragons, unicorns and wizards. They were lined with felt and each one had a handful of dice scattered in them. The dice were the kind that Chris and his friends used when they played their Dungeons and Dragons game, though Wendy had never really understood how to use the odd shaped dice or even how you played the silly game. Chris had tried several times to explain it to her but as soon as she heard him start to talk about grown men pretending to be a rough barbarian or a wily wizard who could cast spells, her mind just sort of shut off.

Chis was smiling ear to ear and gesturing at the god-awful mess he had made of his perfectly nice basement. He seemed to have not the slightest clue that Wendy thought he had lost his mind.

It's great, right!" he said, pointing at the table and the oddly decorated walls. "I've been working on getting this set up for a month and now it's finally ready. It will really add to the atmosphere for the game!" Chris beamed t her and waited for her response. Wendy just stared at the disastrous mess he had made down here and couldn't help but think how much he must have spent on this mess.

Chris and Wendy had been seeing each other for almost a year and overall, Wendy really liked him, but this obsession he had with this silly fantasy game had always bothered her a little. Sometimes she thought that it seemed like he cared more about the game than he did about her. And now, all this? It was just stupid. She took a deep breath and tried to get her emotions under control.

"It's...certainly, something." She said slowly. "But why exactly did you do all this?" Chris looked at her and furrowed his brow, as if the question didn't make sense.

"Why? For the game, of course. I mean, we've been playing at Rob's house lately and he's always bragging about his cool wooden Dungeon Master's screen that he made, and his multiple sets of metal dice. Last time we played, he even had a whole new set of miniatures, painted and everything. He acts as if he's better than everyone else. Well, I'll show him what's really cool!" Chris beamed at Wendy again, as if he had adequately answered her question. Wendy stared at her boyfriend and wondered, not for the first time, how old he really was.

Chris was a dispatcher at large statewide trucking company, and he made pretty decent money doing it. He was in his late 40's and had worked for the company for about 8 years. He was well educated and had a degree in English from the local university. He owned his house and was a good lover. But this silly obsession with pretending to be warlocks and warriors fighting dragons and demons or whatever, was something that Wendy just could not wrap her head around. She sighed and shook her head as she looked over what she thought of as the mess he had made of his basement.

"Chris, I'm sorry but I just don't get it. I mean, why do you care what those losers you hang around with think anyway? This silly game of yours is, well...its just dumb." She couldn't think of another word to describe this whole thing. Chris stared at her, a slight frown creasing his face.

"You don't like it? I thought..." he trailed off looking to Wendy's eyes like nothing more than a kid whose puppy she had just kicked.

"Thought what?" she asked him, genuinely interested in what he had thought.

"I thought that if you saw all this," and he gestured around the room once again, "you would understand what I see in the game. Why I love it so much." He looked at Wendy hopefully, but she just stared back at him with a blank and somewhat confused look on her face. He looked at her for a moment and then let out a heavy sigh. "But you don't, do you?" Wendy just shook her head slowly.

"I'm sorry Chris, I really just don't get the appeal." She saw the hurt on his face and tried to soften the blow, a little. "I can see it's important to you, though." Chris smiled and nodded eagerly.

"It is!" He looked at Wendy and then moved up close to her, reaching out and taking her hands in his. "can't you just try to understand, for me?" Wendy held his hands and returned the squeeze as she met his gaze squarely.

"I...don't know. It all seems so, silly." Chris's grin faded a little, but he took a deep breath and leaned in towards his girlfriend.

"Just for tonight," he said, "stay down here, and watch the game. I'll even let you help me. You can run an NPC I have." A look of confusion crossed Wendy's face.

"NPC?"

"A non-player character" Chris explained. It's not a player character like the guys play, it's like," Chris groped for an analogy that Wendy would understand. "It's like an extra in a TV show. They just show up, give the main character a useful piece of advice and then go on their way."

"Get a life is the only advice I could give to your friends," Wendy replied snarkily, but then seeing the crestfallen look on Chris's face, she softened her tone slightly. "So...what exactly would I do as an NPC?" Chris was immediately enthusiastic again.

"See, you are an Elven princess and you have been captured by the Orc king. The party is coming to rescue you. When they find you, you can tell them all of the Orc king's secrets and that will help them complete their quest."

Wendy was certain that Chris really thought he was explaining this well, but she really didn't understand half of what he was talking about, but she wanted to try and be a supportive girlfriend, so she latched onto the one thing she actually understood.

"Princess huh? I guess that could be fun." She really did not sound convincing, but Chris didn't even notice. His eyes lit up and he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly, kissing her full on the lips. Chris might be a big old nerd, but he was a good kisser. She returned his kiss with passion. Their tongues met and danced over each other. Chris's arms slid down her back to cup her ass and squeeze. Wendy moaned and ground her hips against Chris. She could feel his rising excitement through his jeans. They held the embrace a few more seconds and just as Wendy was really starting to enjoy it, Chris broke off and pulled away.

"Oh! And I forgot the best part. You get to wear a costume!" He ran over across the room to a large wooden trunk that looked like it had just come off of a pirate ship. He bent down, flipped the latch up and opened the chest. Even from across the room, Wendy could see swaths of material piled up inside. Chris rummaged around till he found what he was looking for and pulled it out, coming back over to Wendy and holding it up for her to see. Wendy looked at the collection of brown and green material with leather accents dubiously.

"Costume?" I don't think I..." Chris shoved the clothes at her and smiled his most endearing smile.

"Please Wendy? For me, just try it on! You will look so good!" He held her gaze, entreating her to say yes till she finally blinked first and took the costume from him.

"Ok. I'll try it on and, I'll hang around tonight and help you play your game." Chris grabbed her again and with a smile bursting across his face kissed her once more. This time, she pushed him off. "But!" she said, holding up a finger in front of his face. Chris looked at her, confused.

"But what?" he asked.

"If I still don't get why you play this game by the end of the night, you won't ever bring it up in my presence again!" She stared at him with grim determination. Chris seemed taken aback.

"Never?"

"No! Never. And..." she continued, disregarding Chris's dismay, "And, you will give up at least one Saturday a month to take me out and do something actually fun!" Chris looked downcast at his lady.

"But Saturday is our game night. We play every Saturday, you know that!" Wendy shook her head.

"No! I get one Saturday a month for just us. Or no deal!" She held out the pile of costume to Chris. "Take it or leave it! Those are my conditions." Her look brooked no compromise in this. Chris stared down at the costume and then up at Wendy. Slowly he nodded.

"Ok. You got it. If you don't like the game after tonight, I won't mention it again and I'll take you out one Saturday a month." He looked back up at Wendy and a sharp gleam came into his eyes. "But you have to wear the costume and really try to get into the game tonight. Give it a real chance." Wendy looked down at the silly elf princess costume and then back up to Chris.

"All right. Deal!" She gathered the pieces of her wardrobe for tonight and turned on her heels towards the stairs. "I'll go get dressed." Then she headed out and up the stairs. Chris watched her go, admiring the way her ass wiggled in her jeans.

He smiled as she disappeared upstairs and then turned to walk back over to the large wooden chest where he had retrieved her costume from. He knelt down and quickly shoved several other pieces of costume paraphernalia aside till he uncovered what lay beneath all of the material. He reached in and pulled several of the items to the top of the chest and then draped a couple of shirts across them. Then, smiling to himself and thinking about tonight's game, he closed the lid. Wendy was definitely in store for some serious roleplay!

* * *

Six PM on the nose, Chris's game group began to arrive. Wendy heard the doorbell and called downstairs to Chris.

"Get the door, will you. I'm still trying to get this fucking outfit on right!" Chris chuckled hearing that and headed to the front door. He knew exactly what Wendy's size was and that's why he had purchased several pieces of the costume just one size smaller. Not enough to make it unwearable, but it would be very tight. Just as he wanted. He knew one other thing about Wendy as well, she would try the costume on and when it was tight, she would worry that it was her fault, that she must have gained weight. She would never admit that, so she would wear it.

Chris opened the front door and there was Rob. Always the first to arrive. Chris was always competing with Rob who he felt was always trying to show everyone what a cool dungeon master he was. He was relatively young compared to most of the others in the group, being only 25. But he also kept himself in good shape. He swam and ran regularly for exercise, had thick, curly brown hair and he was, Chris supposed, reasonably good looking. Tonight, he was wearing his Labyrinth t-shirt, David bowie, surrounded by all the odd fey creatures from the movie. He also had his wizards cloak draped over his shoulders and wore a shapeless soft cap on his head. He smiled at Chris and slapped his shoulder as he walked in.

"Hey Chris, good to see you! Where are we setting up? Your kitchen again?" His tone was a little condescending, but Chris let it pass. He knew that Rob would shit a brick when he saw the basement.

"No," replied Chris with a shake of his head. "I've set the basement up so we can really spread out. Take your things down there and I'll send the others down as soon as they arrive."

"Will do! So, what game are we playing tonight? I hope we're continuing on with 'Against the Giant's'. My wizard is almost ready to level up." Chris smiled and gave Rob a somewhat conspiratorial wink.

"Not tonight, we're going to be doing something new. Something...special I've been working on." Rob looked at Chris with interest.

"Something new? Like what?" he asked. Chris shook his head and pointed him towards the stairs leading down to the basement.

"Let's wait till everyone gets here. I promise it will be worth it!" Rob shrugged and headed towards the stairs. As he reached them, he heard another knock on the door.

"That's Dave," Rob shouted back over his shoulder as he made his way downstairs. I saw him driving up." His last words were muffled by the basement as he descended. Chris turned back to the door to let Dave in.

Dave was an imposing fellow. Almost 6'5", he had a barrel chest but relatively thin arms and legs giving him an overall scarecrow-like look. He also had thick red hair cut in an almost mullet style. The look was slightly ruined by the widening bald spot on the top of his head. He also sported a full thick beard and the finest handlebar mustache Chris had ever seen. Dave took great pride in his 'stash and oiled and waxed it regularly. Today, as almost every other day that Chris saw him, he was dressed in a khaki short sleeve shirt, cargo shorts and socks and sandals. He pulled his gear behind him in a rolling case.

"What's good Chris?" Dave said in his deep booming voice. Chris slapped hands with him and ushered him inside.

"Game will be downstairs tonight. I finally got the basement finished," he said to Dave as he closed the front door. Dave raised a bushy eyebrow in mock surprise.

"Oh? Great! Can't wait to see it!"

"Go on down, you know the way. Rob's already here and I'll be down as soon as the others get here." Dave nodded, a big smile on his face that made the perfectly waxed ends of his mustache curl up.

"Will do!" and Dave headed towards the basement too.

It only took about 10 more minutes for everyone else to arrive. First was Brad, retired out of the military after 3 four-year stints in the army. He was stocky but still kept himself in good shape and still wore his dark hair cropped short in the military style. He was clean shaven and had a serious attitude about gaming, but he was also quick to laugh and a good player.

Then Andy arrived. Andy was closest to Chris's age, being in his mid-40's and he worked as a forklift operator at the trucking company where Chris worked. He was extremely overweight with a heavy, hanging gut. His blonde hair was kept short, and he sported a thick, shaggy mustache.

The last to arrive was Mike. In his early 30's, Mike was the geek of the group. He worked as a computer data analyst at a big scientific firm in the city. He had a head of unruly red hair and was continuously trying to grow a beard that always seemed to manifest itself as a spotty goatee, no matter what he did. He had an average build for his 5'10" frame but due to the sedentary nature of his job and his hobby, he had developed a small paunch.

Chris greeted them each in turn and sent them off to the basement. When Mike headed off downstairs, Chris quickly ran upstairs to check on Wendy. She was just getting the finishing touches of her costume on, and Chris thought she looked amazing.

Wendy stood about 5'8" and had a slim, graceful body. She had firm breasts that were just a little more than a handful. Not too big and very perky, her nipples lifting slightly up making her breasts an almost perfect teardrop shape. She had a slim waist and a perfect ass, round and firm with just the right amount of jiggle. And all of that lovely body was filling out the only slightly too tight elven princess costume Chris had gotten.

The Bodice was a forest green silk that fell off her shoulders and swelled tightly over her very pronounced breasts. Chris could see by the way it hugged her and her bare shoulders that she wasn't wearing a bra, which was just fine with him. He could see her nipples pressing tight against the thin fabric. There was a center piece running down the front of her bodice that was a soft mesh, brown in color, that showed her cleavage off very nicely. Around her waist she had fastened the wide, black leather belt, decorated with faux-silver studs and a buckle in the shape of a large leaf. Below was her skirt, also green but with a few accents of brown leather running down its length. The skirt ended in a wildly uneven pattern that hinted of leaf and petal shapes, mostly ending at about her knees but with a side slit almost all the way to her hip. To finish off the look, Chris had gotten her a pair of soft suede boots that laced up to just below the knee. There were leather and cloth bracelets cuffed around her forearms, with buckles and rings attached and hanging from them. As Chris came in, she glared at him.

"Really?" She said, indicating her garb with her hands. "This is what you expect me to wear? In front of all your friends?" She shook her head. "I' don't think so!" Chris came to her and wrapped his arms around her and gave her a reassuring hug. Then he stepped back and held her at arm's length.

"Wendy, you look so amazing! Really! Everyone is going to love you!" He pulled her back in and gave her a soft kiss on the mouth. Then he trailed off, down her neck and gave her a little nip. He knew that her neck was a very sensitive erogenous zone and he felt her give a little shudder. He kissed her again lightly and then stepped away. She gave him a doubtful look.

"I don't know. I feel silly...and a little exposed," she said slowly. Chris waived her concerns away.

"No! You are a beautiful and sexy elven princess, waiting to be rescued." When Wendy still didn't look convinces, Chris added, "Remember our deal. You try to have fun tonight. If not, deals off. And I know you want those Saturdays, right?" He looked at her seriously. Wendy thought about it for another few moments and then nodded, resigned to an evening of ridiculous gameplay.

"Ok, I'll try. Lets go before I change my mind." Chris gave Wendy a genuine smile and leaned in for one more kiss. Then, he put his arm around her waist and they headed downstairs and to the basement.

Raxton57
Raxton57
784 Followers