Wendy vs. Game Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
779 Followers

* * *

By the time Chris and Wendy entered the basement, the others had already begun to set up for the night's game. Piles of books had been brought out and each member of the group had begun arranging their pens and pencils, or in Mike's case, his iPad. The guys were also busy walking around and admiring Chris's new set up.

"Man, Chris! This place is great!" boomed Dave as the two of them entered. "You really outdid yourself!"

"Yes," added Andy, I love the décor! Very Torquemada inquisition meets Game of Thrones!" That got a laugh from everyone. Even Rob seemed impressed. He walked up to Chris and Wendy, wearing a almost genuine grin and shaking his head slightly.

"I have to admit Chris, you did a fantastic job. Looks like I've got some stiff competition. I'm impressed."

Chris beamed at that. He was glad everyone liked the room, but he had really wanted to show up Rob, so on that level, tonight seemed to be already successful. He smiled back at Rob and ushered Wendy forward, raising her hand in his above her head and twirling her so that she spun around giving the guys all a good look.

"Guys, you all know my girlfriend, Wendy." He released her hand and let her take center stage for just a moment. Wendy didn't care for the game or this silly costume as she thought of it, but she knew something about being the center of attention and she wanted to make Chris happy, so she smiled and gave a little implied curtsy.

"Hi fella's," she said using her sweetest voice. She could see the guys were all staring at her. It made her feel slightly uneasy but, if she was being honest, a little excited too.

She gave them all her most seductive smile and dropped her eyes with an exaggerated embarrassment. She figured, why not make Chris look good in the eyes of his friends. As far as she knew, Chris was the only one that actually had a girlfriend, so why not show them all what they were missing. Chris beamed watching Wendy grab all the attention. He cleared his throat dramatically and continued.

"Wendy is going to hang with us tonight. She's even agreed to play a very important role in tonight's game." The others were staring at Wendy, definitely impressed at her revealing costume and sexy attitude, but they were a little confused as well. Wendy had made it known on several occasions that she didn't like or even understand Dungeons and Dragons.

"I didn't know she played D&D," said Mike, still looking at Wendy uncertainly, as if trying to figure out exactly what her presence here meant.

"I don't." said Wendy matter-of-factly," but Chris said I could be a princess tonight and I said I would give it a try." Chris moved close to Wendy and put an arm around her waist.

"That's right. Tonight, Wendy will be playing the part of the captive Elven princess. It will be up to your group to rescue her from the clutches of the Orc King, Thrognar One-Eye." The guys stared at Chris and at Wendy. They all took their gaming seriously and while a new quest sounded interesting, they weren't certain just how much Wendy's attendance at their game would help.

"I don't know..." began Rob. "I mean, we all like Wendy but I'm not sure what she can bring to the game." Chris waved a hand lazily at Rob as if to brush away his concerns. He started walking across the room and brought Wendy along with him. He walked past the table and came up to the large straight back wooden chair that stood where the recliners once were.

"Don't worry guys. Wendy will definitely add a much-needed touch of realism to tonight's game. I mean, she's basically the prize you will be searching for and having her here will help motivate you." He turned to Wendy and taking her by the shoulders, pushed her back to sit on the large chair. It didn't look all that comfortable. The seat had a large hole in the middle of it and there were iron and leather manacles on the arms and legs. Wendy looked at it and hesitated, pushing back a little when Chris tried to sit her down in it.

"Uh, I don't really want to sit here, Chris" she said. It doesn't look very comfortable." She leaned towards Chris and moved her mouth to his ear, whispering so only Chris could hear. "And besides, that hole...My but will be stuck through it. With this stupid costume you put me in, the guys might be able to see my panties." Chris chuckled and gave Wendy a quick kiss on the mouth and then pushed her back to sit in the chair. She staggered a step or so and sat down with a bump. Her ass did just catch the back edge of the seat, so only a little of her cheeks hung through the hole.

"See? It's not that bad and it will help with the ambience for tonight's game. Please Wendy?" He lowered his voice and said, "You promised you'd try." Wendy gave an exaggerated sigh and leaned back against the lattice work of the chair back.

"Ok. I'll play along." She looked up at Chris and then at the boys and back to Chris once more. "What exactly do I do?" Chris got a huge smile on his face and rubbed his hands together gleefully.

"Great! OK, you are the elven princess, Valeflower. The great Orc King, Thrognar One-Eye. He is an evil bastard, and he is gathering a huge army of fierce orcs and sinister trolls, preparing to unleash them against the peace-loving elves." While he talked, Chris was taking the iron and leather manacles on one arm of the chair and slipping Wendy's wrist into it. The rings and buckles on the bracers she was wearing lined up with the latches on the manacles. Chris deftly tightened the bindings around her wrist and snapped the buckles closed, effectively locking her wrist to the arm of the chair. He did this very quickly, before Wendy realized what he was actually doing. When she did, she jerked her arm, pulling against the bond but it held tight.

"Hey! What the hell Chris? What are you doing?" She yanked again uselessly at the manacle. Chris leaned in and kissed her cheek, then grabbed her other arm and quickly locked her other wrist to the other arm of the chair.

"Don't worry, Wendy...I mean, princess Valeflower. It's just to add to the mood of the game. Don't worry, these brave heroes will rescue you!" Once he had her wrists secured, he squatted down and grabbed her leg, pulling it to the iron cuff on the chair's leg. He snapped it around her ankle and put a pin through the interlocking rings to hold it closed. Then he grabbed her other leg and pulled it to the side, locking it into place as well.

Wendy was not really okay with this. She thought Chris was taking this stupid game just a little too far. The elven costume he had made her wear was rather short, and sitting on this chair, with her legs now locked to the chair legs, wide apart, she was definitely feeling exposed.

"Chris, stop this now. I really think this is too much!" She tugged experimentally against her leg bonds as well as rattling her arms again, but she was very much chained to the chair. Now Chris stood up and looked at Wendy and smiled. The look on his face was like a kid at Christmas. Wendy stared at him, exasperated that he had done this to her without even asking permission, but he looked so damn cute.

"It really won't be for long, I promise Wendy." Then, without waiting for her to answer he spun around towards the table and gestured to the group.

"C'mon guys, let's get started." He headed around the table to his own padded captain's chair and added with a slight chuckle, "The princess is counting on you." Wendy stared at her boyfriend in disbelief as he walked away, and the others followed to take their seats. She ground her teeth in frustration and let a low growl escape as she muttered under her breath.

"I'll get you back for this, Chris."

* * *

The game had been going on for over an hour and Wendy was just about at the end of her patience. She had been manacled to this stupid chair and her ass kept slipping off the edge of the seat and into that fucking hole in the chair so now her butt was really hanging down. To make matters worse, as she struggled to find an even slightly more comfortable position, her skirt kept riding up and now with her legs spread and attached to the chair legs, her panty-covered quim was exposed to anyone who looked over at her. And Chris's friends were definitely looking.

Even as Chris continued to run the game, describing the dirty tunnels and cobwebbed rooms that the group was traversing, the guys at the table would surreptitiously turn and look towards Wendy. She knew she was exposed, and she could see the looks of interest on their faces. Hell, she wouldn't be surprised if hers was one of the first upskirt looks that these guys had ever had, outside of porn on their computer. For the umpteenth time she rattled her arms and legs testing the strength of her bonds. They still held her tight.

"Hey! Chris, are we done yet? When do these guys find and rescue me?" Chris ignored her and continued on with his description. That just really sent Wendy's patience over the edge. "Chris, damn it! I'm talking to you." She banged her arms and legs making a loud racket, trying to get his attention. "Get me the fuck out of this thing!" To her surprise, Chris looked up and smiled at her. Then he looked back at the group.

"Everyone rolls a perception check," he said to them. Wendy hadn't any idea what a perception check was, but they gang seemed to know. They picked up their dice and rolled them in the wooden trays in front of them. Then they started calling out numbers. Wendy shook her head, this game was just ridiculous.

"Fourteen," Andy called out.

"Seventeen," said Rob, smiling like he was proud of himself for something.

"I rolled a five, but due to my familiar, I get to roll with advantage," Mike chimed in, and he picked up his dice and rolled again. "Nat twenty," he called out triumphantly. The others in the group nodded their approval.

"My god," Wendy thought to herself, "it's like their speaking a foreign language."

"Thirteen," piped up Dave, his basso voice once again cutting through the basement room. It seemed to Wendy that Dave only had one volume setting, loud! Chris consulted some papers in front of him and nodded.

"Good. You all hear the sounds of chains echoing down the hallway, and Mike, with your Nat twenty, you can hear a faint feminine voice calling out for help." Then Chris looked up and met Wendy's eyes again. "That's you princess Valeflower. Wendy sighed exasperatedly.

"About fucking time," she muttered. Chris ignored her comment and addressed the group once more. As he did so, he got up and slowly began to walk around the table towards the end of the room and Wendy.

"Following the sounds you hear, you all make your way down the hall. The sounds continue to grow in strength, and you can tell you are getting near the source."

"I cast light down the darkened hall, can I see anything with it?" Mike asked. Chris nodded.

"Yes, with your spell, you illuminate a narrow and shadowy side passage. The sounds seem to be coming from there." Wendy shook her arms rattling the metal cuffs against the wood and snarled:

"The sounds are coming from right here. Can I get out of this thing now?" Chris looked towards her briefly and just kept smiling that infuriating grin.

"Soon," he whispered.

"My rogue moves up to the side passage and carefully looks down the hall. Can I see anything?" Brad asked Chris. Chris nodded.

"Yes. Nothing moves in that narrow passage, but it only seems to go about ten feet before opening up into a larger room. You can see torchlight flicker within. That's where the sounds seem to be coming from." Brad nodded and then mimed signaling to his friends to come ahead.

"I tell the others to move up and I start carefully sneaking down the passage. When I get to the room, I peer inside. What do I see?" Chris stepped to the side of Wendy and gestured to her.

"The room looks to be a large torture chamber of some sort. Chains hang from the walls. There is a rack on the far side of the room." Chris made a grand flourish with his arm and pointed towards the St. Andrews cross. " In the middle of the room, you see a young and beautiful elven woman, strapped into a large chair." Chris looked down at Wendy, his eyes seemed huge as he stared at her and Wendy could see a flush creeping up his cheeks.

"That's me? Right Chris?" She asked. Chris nodded to her.

"Oh yes, that's you." He put a hand on her shoulder as he moved behind the chair so he could face the group at the table. "The torchlight in the room does give off some illumination, but it's hard to see the details of the prisoner without getting closer." He actually gestured towards his friend to get up and come towards Wendy. There was a little bit of confusion on their faces, but they moved their chairs out and got up, walking towards Wendy and Chris.

As the group gathered in around them, Chris stroked Wendy's hair gently and then in one swift move, he reached out and grabbed the top of her bodice with both hands and savagely tore at it, ripping the thin fabric easily and exposing her breasts to the entire group. Wendy jumped and shrieked in surprise.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Chris looked at his friends and smiled.

"You can see the elven woman has been treated harshly. Her clothes are partially torn away and there is a bruise on her cheek. Chris suddenly pulled his hand back and slapped Wendy hard across the face. A deep red and white imprint of his hand blossomed on the right side of her face.

"Mother fucker!" Wendy screamed. Chris reached into his pocket and pulled something out. It was a large red rubber ball attached to leather straps. He swiftly grabbed Wendy's jaw with one hand and holding her mouth open, shoved the ball gag in between her teeth.

Wendy spluttered and shouted but her words were unintelligible with the gag filling her mouth. He quickly pulled the straps around her head and buckled it tight. Wendy shook and bounced in the chair, still shouting curses at Chris even with her mouth gagged as it was. Chris finished buckling the gag then pulled his hand back and slapped Wendy again.

"Quiet now, princess. These heroes need to hear this next part." Wendy was shocked into silence. Chris had never shown any kind of dominant attitude. He was always kind and gentle. Sometimes Wendy had to admit, a little too gentle. She often wondered as they made love what it would be like if he pulled her hair or even spanked her a little. Truth be told, Wendy did have a small submissive streak, but Chris never seemed to want to be the strong one, so it had been left to her. But this? This was not at all what she had in mind when she wished he would be a little more assertive.

The group in the meantime was staring, jaws dropped open, eyes wide. Wendy's naked breasts were on full display, and she was chained to a chair in front of them. Several of the guys harbored a secret crush on Wendy though none of them would ever act on it, she was Chris's girl. But now, he was displaying her to them all and they couldn't take their eyes off of her. Chris was ecstatic that his plan was working so far. Now was the tipping point. He needed to see if he could take this to where he wanted. Looking at his friends staring at Wendy with a mixture of caution and lust he really thought he could. He took a deep breath and began.

"As you look carefully at the princess, you notice her eyes are rimmed in red and the sounds that come out of her are garbled and make no sense. Even as you, her obvious rescuers approach, she seems agitated and tries to lash out at you rather than appearing grateful at your arrival." Andy's eyes were glued to Wendy's breasts, bouncing and jiggling as she strained and jerked at her bonds, cursing and shouting around the large ball that was shoved in her mouth. Drool was now dripping off of it and slowly sliding down her chin. Now he began to nod slowly.

"Yeah...that is strange. Do we uh, notice anything else odd about her?" He asked, his voice just a bit hoarse. Chris nodded.

"Very good question. Yes. As you examine her more closely you can see makings on her, strange cabalistic symbols."

He pulled a wide tip black marker from his pants and reached over Wendy's shoulder to draw two black rings around her left nipple. One circling her wide, dusky areola and the other slightly further out. It made it look as if there was a target on her breast.

Wendy was going wild now. She tried to head butt Chris as he leaned in and began drawing on her breast, spit fairly flying from her gagged mouth. Chris easily avoided her attempt. Then he moved in front of her and began to draw on her some more. He started between her breasts and drew a jagged line, looking something like a lightning bolt down towards her abdomen. When he reached the remnants of her torn top, he stopped and looked at the guys once more.

"You can only see a few inches of the symbols so you cannot tell what they might mean. It appears most of them are covered by her clothing." His smile widened as he looked to the group and raised an eyebrow inquiringly. The gang stared a moment longer at the struggling beauty and then Mike spoke up.

"If, uh I could see the markings, I might be able to decipher them." He licked a bead of sweat that was forming on his upper lip. Chris again nodded.

"Yes, I believe you have arcane knowledge as a skill, correct?" Now it was Mikes turn to agree.

"I do," he said in a voice barely above a whisper.

"We need to get the rest of her clothes off to see those markings." It was Rob who spoke up, his eyes never leaving Wendy, but his voice was strong and clear. "It's the only way we can help the princess," he added.

"That does appear to be the case," said Chris looking directly at each member of the group in turn.

Then he turned and moved to the large wooden chest on the wall and opened it. Reaching in, he pulled out 3 pairs of large scissors. Returning to the group, he held them out towards his friends. That broke the gang's paralysis. Rob, Mike and Dave almost lunged forward to grab the shears out of Chris's hands. Then they turned on Wendy and grabbing and pulling at the remains of her costume, began to cut through the material fast and efficiently.

Her sleeves were slit and yanked off her arms. The remainder of her bodice was cut and torn, pulled off of her as fast as they were able. Dave grabbed at her belt and undid the large leaf-shaped buckle and practically tore it off of Wendy's body. Then Rob reached out and grabbed at the waistband of her white, cotton panties. He balled a wad of the material into his fist and yanked it up and to the side, pulling the crotch deep into Wendy's spread pussy. He twisted the material and sawed it back and forth, enjoying the way Wendy grunted and squealed as he did so. He met her eye-bulging stare as he gave the material an especially vicious twist and was rewarded to see tears form in her eyes. He grinned maliciously at her and pulled the material tighter into her cunt. Finally, with a quick flip of the scissors, he cut through the panties and yanked the shredded remains off of her.

Brad had squatted down at her feet and was examining her boots. They were cheap faux leather with a cardboard soul. The tops ran up her calf and ended right below the knee. However, the manacles on the chair leg were tightly fastened around the boots at her ankles.

Throughout all of this, Wendy was frantically pulling and yanking against her bonds. She gasped around the ball gag and snorted air through her nose when Rob began sawing her panties deep into her pussy. The material was pulled between her lips so tight and rubbed right up against her clit. She moaned and drooled around the ball gag, squirming in the chair and trying desperately to avoid the friction that Rob was causing. It was almost a relief when he finally cut through the fabric and pulled what remained of her underwear off.

Raxton57
Raxton57
779 Followers