Wendy vs. Game Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
784 Followers

The guys were also starting to get bolder. Now that her clothes had been torn off and she was fully naked except for those stupid boots, they crowded around her and began to reach out and touch her. Andy was first. He took his thick fingers and brushed them over her nipple that Chris had drawn on. Wendy shivered involuntarily and that seemed to embolden him. He grasped her nipple between two strong fingers and pinched it hard, lifting it up and twisting it as he did so. Wendy shrieked and tried to twist out of his grasp, but Andy held on tight.

"Hold her still," he called to the others, we need to check her body for the other runes." Then he grabbed her other tit with his free hand and pulled that one up as well. Dave grabbed her shoulders and kept her pinned against the back of the chair, effectively keeping her from being able to avoid Andy's hands on her tits.

Rob was still down between her legs with Brad who was still trying to see if her boots could be somehow torn off of her without releasing her legs. Rob took his fingers and began stroking her pussy, using both hands to spread her pussy lips apart and slide a finger into her. He pushed in an inch or two and then slowly rolled it around in a circular motion. Wendy began to snort and pant as Rob's fingers started to stoke something inside her.

Brad had finally found a seam on her cheap boots and was pulling at it. Well, more like tearing at it. The material was not that strong, and he had managed to tear away parts of the boot below the manacle and now he had one of her feet bare. Wendy had only put on a light ankle sock when she put the boots on and now Brad pulled that off as well. Then he began to stroke her feet. He started softly but then moved to using his fingernails, scratching them lightly across the underside of her foot. Wendy was very ticklish and what's more, hated being tickled. She began trying to kick her leg and twist away but once again was thwarted by the cuffs around her ankle. Brad loved her reaction and began to tickle her harder, across the arch of her foot, between her toes and along the side. Wendy was screaming through her gag, tears streaming down her face as Brad continued his relentless torture.

Fingers in her pussy, stroking and pushing in deeper, someone tickling her feet mercilessly, playing with her toes, and Andy pulling and pinching her tits harder still. She struggled against Dave who still had her by the shoulders and gasped and wheezed, trying to get what air she could. All pretense of playing any kind of game had vanished and now these guys were just playing with her, touching and tickling her body without the need to pretend they were doing anything else. What was worse, Wendy's body was reacting to all of the stimulation. Even as she struggled and pulled trying to get free, her body was heating up. Her pussy was wet, and she knew that Rob could feel it. Her leg muscles twitched and strained against Brad's tickling and Andy's relentless twisting and squeezing of her tits was causing a fire to erupt deep inside of her.

Chris watched his friends as they touched and teased Wendy. He could see her face flushing, heard her breathing become harsher. He could see her nipples stiffening and swelling even under Andy's cruel treatment and he knew her body language, she was getting off on this. Now it was time for the next step. He grabbed Wendy by the hair and yanked her head back. He held her tight as he raised his other hand and slapped her across the face. Then he did it again. Wendy's eyes welled with tears, and she moaned and whimpered through her gag.

The slapping did get his friends attention. They didn't stop playing with her body or tickling her, but they looked up expectantly at Chris. He nodded to them, meeting each one's gaze and giving silent acknowledgement that he was OK with all of this. Then he cleared his throat and made certain they were all paying attention. Even Wendy. Her eyes were wide and red rimmed, and her lips quivered and drooled around her gag as she stared up at Chris.

"From what you can see on the princess's body, it appears she has been possessed by an ancient spirit. You cannot free the body of the princess till you drive the spirit from her body."

"How do we do that?" asked Rob, two of his fingers knuckle deep in Wendy's pussy and thrusting in and out. Wendy squirmed and panted being brought closer to the edge of her quickly building climax. She glared at Chris and tried to spit at him around the wretched ball gag. Chris smiled at her and then looked back to the gang.

"The demon infesting her body is highly tolerant of simple physical pain. That alone will have no effect on her situation. Only the raw, uncontrolled release of her feminine energies will be enough, coupled with that pain, to drive it from her body for good." Dave was still holding onto Wendy's shoulders though one hand was travelling down to one of her breasts. Andy let go of one nipple and bent to suck her other tit into his mouth and Dave took a hold of the breast he released and began to squeeze and fondle it. He looked over at Chris.

"What exactly does that mean?" he asked, an exited tremor infusing his booming voice. Wendy stared at Chris and knew exactly what he meant. She grunted harshly through her gag and shook her head.

"Uuugghh! Tthhttooopp!" Chris grabbed her by the cheeks and stared down directly into her eyes.

"Sex. Rough, unrelenting, sex. The demon must be fucked out of her." Wendy screamed at him, her voice still throttled by the gag and Chris's hand. That bastard was going to let these losers fuck her, make her cum. Her body shuddered at the idea.

But even as her mind rebelled against this, her body reacted to the thought of these men forcing themselves on her. A spike of fear and excitement shot through her body, and she shuddered against all the hands and mouths on her.

Brad now bent his head and took her toes in his mouth and began to suck on them, his tongue running over and down between each toe, one after another. His one hand held her foot still, his other continued to tickle all along her calf and up to behind her knee. She tried to kick and twist but Brad held her tight. Andy sucked on her nipple and began to bite. His teeth closed over her hard, quivering tit and he bit down and pulled on it, stretching it out and inch or more. Wendy moaned and cried out.

Now Rob had three fingers up inside her and he was busy adding a fourth. In and out, deep in and twisting and back out again and again. With his other hand he was using his thumb to press and rub against her engorged clit causing her to buck and writhe in an effort to keep his hands at bay, but it was a losing battle. Tiny sparks of intensity shot through her and that ignited other feelings deeper inside. Her breath, what breath she could get, was coming faster and harsher with each passing moment. Then she felt Chris pulling at the strap around her head that held her gag in. It tightened momentarily and then was suddenly released. Chris grasped the ball from her mouth and pulled it out.

Wendy gasped in taking a huge gulp of air before she started shouting at Chris.

"Mother fucker! God damn it, let me go! I can't believe you would do this to me, I...GGGGAAAAGGGHH!" Her words were cut off as Chris took his hand and shoved three fingers into her mouth. His hand slid in deep, pressing against her tongue and shoving the fingers back all the way to her throat. Wendy's eyes bulged, her cheeks puffed out and she gagged and spit around his hand.

After three of four thrusts deep into the back of her throat he pulled his hand free, covered with Wendy's drool. He roughly rubbed it all over her face and then slapped her again. The shock quieted her, if only for a moment. She took a deep breath trying to suck air back into her lungs and avoid throwing up. Chris stepped back behind the back of the chair and adjusted something. Wendy felt the back of the chair shudder a bit and then she heard a metallic sliding sound and suddenly, the chair back laid flat. Wendy was not prepared for that and fell backwards.

"The demon is not of this earthly realm," said Chris as he began to unbuckle his belt and open his pants. "It cannot stomach the taste of human fluids so grounded in mortality. Drowning it in human semen will weaken it considerably." He dropped his pants and his long, hard cock sprang out immediately. He grabbed Wendy's face with both hands and twisted it towards him, then he shoved his hard, aching dick up against her lips and pressed it into her mouth.

Seeing what Chris was doing, Dave took the cue and immediately undid his cargo shorts and shoved them down to quickly step out of them. He was standing next to Chris and Wendy's eyes widened in surprise. Dave's cock was thin, but straight and at least twelve inches long. A huge, dangling ball sack swung free beneath them. He stepped up next to Chris and Chris moved slightly to give Dave access to Wendy's mouth as well.

Chris grabbed her cheeks and hooked them with his thumbs and pulled them wide. Dave stepped forward and pressed the hard, quivering tip of his cock against her lips along with Chris's own cock. He pressed forward, stretching her mouth as wide as possible. Wendy spat and gurgled and tried to turn her head away, but Chris held her fast. Now two cocks were filling her mouth, pressing against her cheeks and pushing deeper into her throat. Her tongue was trapped between the two stiff tools, and it had no choice but to slide along and under them trying to push them aside and grant her a little breathing space.

Rob had worked up a good fast pace with his hand and was busy plowing in and out of Wendy's sopping wet cunt. The thumb on his other hand crushed and rubbed her clit harder and was rewarded by several grunts and twists of her hips. Rob was enjoying himself, but he wanted more. He looked up and saw Andy sucking and biting on her nipples and below he could see Brad suckling her toes and tickling her mercilessly. She pounded her legs against the floor and yanked fruitlessly against the cuffs and screamed in pain, lust and feverish laughter around the two cocks filling her mouth. He thrust once more into her pussy and pulled his hand out. He slapped it down hard onto her pussy and then wiped it along her upper thigh. Then he undid his own belt and shucked his jeans off as quickly as he could.

Once his pants were off, he swung his leg over Wendy's and pressed his knees up against the seat of the chair. By grasping her wrists that were cuffed to the arms of the chair, he could leverage himself forward. Rob was no slouch in the cock department, thick and 9-10 inches long. A set of heavy balls swung tight up under his package. He angled his cock downward and pushed it up against Wendy dripping wet and spread pussy. He shoved forward with no grace or subtlety and slammed his entire length into her in one lunging thrust.

Wendy had experienced a small window of relief when Rob had pulled his hand out but a moment later, she felt his naked legs sliding over hers and the tip of a heavy cock press up against her cunt. Then Rob shoved forward, and nine inches speared deep into her. She gasped, snorted air through her nose and gagged and hucked around the two dicks shoved deep into her throat. She hammered her hands against the arms of the chair and tried to kick her feet, all the while her climax was rising faster and stronger in her. No matter what she did she couldn't stop it. These geeks were going to make her cum, and she hated them all for it and her body didn't care. In fact, it seemed to thrive on all of this.

Her mouth was filled with more cock than it had ever had. The two men shoved and pulled back like pistons, one deeper, one pulling out, then reverse and back again. Dave was groaning deeply. Chris grunted and looked at Dave.

"She needs more stimulation," he choked out as his breathing was becoming more ragged. "Slap her face." Dave nodded, his own face flushing bright red and sweat beading on his brow, he took his large hand and slapped Wendy hard. He shivered as he felt the vibration run through her and up along his cock. He smiled and slapped her again.

Meanwhile, Chris grabbed her by the throat, his hand closing around her neck and he squeezed, not too hard but enough to cut off any air. Wendy wheezed and grunted hard, and spit drooled out from between her lips and over Chris and Dave's cock and her own chin. Her face started to turn bright red, and her cheeks blew out and sucked in trying to inhale what little air she could get.

The lack of oxygen seemed to inflame and intensify everything in her body. Robs cock slammed into her again and again, Brads mouth and tongue on her toes and the tickling up and down her leg. Andy's sucking and biting on her nipples. Everything was suddenly hotter, brighter, more intense. Her heart spiked and jumped, and she wheezed around the cocks that stuffed her mouth over its capacity. She could feel her orgasm reaching its zenith.

She wheezed and grunted and squirmed and it broke over her like a huge wave shattering upon the rocky beach. She was immediately ice cold and then burning hot. Her ass lifted and clenched and slid back through that awful gaping hole in the chair. Her leg muscles seized and spasmed and her pussy clenched hard around Rob's cock and began to squirt out over Rob and her legs and the floor. Her head twisted rapidly from side to side, and she spit and gagged and sucked on the two of them as hard as she was able. Her body was on full auto-pilot now and it needed all of them. She moaned and sucked harder. Her hips thrust up to meet Rob pounding cock. Her breasts ached and swelled, her tits tingling and throbbing as Andy sucked and twisted and bit and pulled on them.

Chris took his hand off her throat and it was like the sluice gates being opened on an overflowing dam. She dragged air in past the two men's cocks, through her nose, she gasped and heaved and panted and sucked harder.

Just because her orgasm had hit did not mean that any of the men were stopping what they were doing. Rob picked up the pace and began slamming fast and hard into her even as Chris and Dave pumped faster and deeper into her over-filled mouth. Now Andy lifted his head and began to slap her breasts, taking three fingers and licking them and then slapping them hard across her nipples one then the other. Wendy had barely handled her first orgasm cresting through her, and the men's ministrations were already causing another build up. She tried to say no, to shake her head and beg for a moment to recover but the men were too far along to stop anything.

Suddenly she felt a hand grasping her ass cheeks. Brad was still sucking on her toes, his tongue washing and licking over each one thoroughly but now he had finally stopped tickling her. However, his hand was now under the chair and squeezing at her ass as it sunk through that hole. His strong fingers squeezed her round ass flesh and slid slowly to the crack between her cheeks. She tried to lift up and keep away, but Rob was pounding hard into her pussy and pushing her ass through the hole. Brad's fingers slid along till they came to her tight puckered ass hole. Then they began to press and squeeze, trying to slide a finger up into her butt.

Wendy shuddered hard and that tremor travelled through her entire body. She didn't let Chris go there, to her ass and now she was trapped, and Brad was starting to shove a finger up into her forbidden back door. She squealed around Chris and Dave's cock but that and the tremor shuddering through her set the two men off. They reached their limits and with a deep guttural groan they stated to shoot their loads into her mouth and throat. Wendy had no choice, there was nowhere for the cum to go but down her throat and she sucked hard and gulped, swallowing stream after stream of hot, sticky, musky cum. She had swallowed cum before when she gave a blowjob to Chris but two men shooting into her throat and mouth simultaneously was more than she could handle. Some went down the wrong passageway and she ended up snorting cum up into her nasal Cavity and spitting it back out of her mouth and over their cocks. Still, she swallowed at least the equivalent of a full load and then some.

Now Rob was reaching his boiling point as well. He slammed forward harder than ever, but this time held himself deep in her pussy. That also meant he shoved her ass another inch or two down through the hole and Brad's finger popped through her sphincter's defenses and shoved knuckle deep into her ass. Rob groaned loudly and began to cum. He shot long, deep warm streams of cum into Wendy's pussy and deep into her womb. Wendy barely and time to register that and realize he wasn't using a condom. The feeling of him squirting deep into her and the fear that he was unprotected and the cum drowning down her throat brought her second orgasm to its climax, and she once again shrieked and whimpered and bounced and shook under every slap and suck and fuck that was laid on her.

Rob pounded her cunt for a full minute longer while Brad began to finger fuck her ass and Chris pulled out of her mouth and trailed the remains of his cum across her face and down her neck. Dave kept his cock deep in her mouth and slapped her face again, reveling in the sensation of Wendy swallowing his load and the feeling running up his cock as he slapped her. Wendy was indeed orgasming, her body shook and bounced and rolled from side to side as she experienced her second shuddering climax in as many minutes. Her body tingled all over. It burned with inner heart and flushed with shame and humiliation but that just seemed to almost set her off again. Her eyes were wide as saucers, and she stared wildly around at the men who were using her body like their own private carnival ride.

Finally, Chris tapped Dave on the shoulder, and he gave a great heaving sigh and pulled back. Rob slammed into Wendy a few more thrusts as his cock went from rigid to semi-soft and brad pulled his finger out and sat up. Bringing his digit up to his nose and inhaling deeply. Andy squeezed both of her sore, swollen tits one more time and let go. The men took a few steps back and looked at Wendy. She lay on her back, arms and legs still bound. Her face was streaked with cum, her tits were angry red and bruised. Her legs quivered and shook, and her body was covered in sweat and other fluids. She was breathing heavily, almost panting.

Wendy took several deep breaths to slow her hammering heart and twisted her head to look over at Chris. He stared down at her, smiling the biggest, most sincere grin she had ever seen on him. Tears were in her eyes and her mouth trembled as she whispered to him:

"Why?" Chris shook his head and put a finger to her lips.

"Sshhhh." Then he looked at the group, his grin taking on a wicked gleam. "It appears the demon still has a hold of the lovely princess; he said in a somber tone. Sterner measures will be needed."

Wendy's eyes rolled in her head, and she shook her head strongly.

"NO! Absolutely not!" She yanked against the bonds and sniffed back tears. "Please Chris, let me go!"

"Andy, you are still fresh. Gag her till we can get the tools needed for the next part." Andy eagerly nodded and tore his shirt up over his head and quickly stripped out of his pants. Andy was over 300 lbs. and his gut hung huge but, so did his cock. Half buried by his belly fat, Andy's cock was a good 10 inches long and thick around as a beer can. He rumbled over to Wendy, still prone on the back of the chair and grabbed her jaw with his right hand. He pressed his fingers hard into the sides of her jaw till she opened her mouth, groaning and whimpering the whole time.

"Open up princess," Andy laughed and took his free hand and guided his huge cock into her mouth. His fat rolls from his belly squished up against her cheek and nose and acted as a wedge to keep him shoved in. Wendy struggled and gagged and spluttered but Andy was deep in her mouth. Her mouth was stretched almost as wide as it had been by the two cocks earlier, Andy was definitely large in every aspect.

Raxton57
Raxton57
784 Followers