Wendy's Adventures Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NYC Trip

We had planned a trip to NYC to see a concert and visit with friends in the City. We also wanted to visit some friends in the Baltimore area while were up that way, so we decided to drive.

When I went to her apartment to pick her up, she was wearing a dress that buttoned up the front with maybe 6 or 7 buttons. I thought that odd as she seldom wore dresses, and especially not on a road trip. When I asked her why she was wearing a dress, she said, "I'm not wearing anything under it."

"OK, but that doesn't answer my question of why?" I responded.

"You'll find out," she replied. Uh oh. I knew she had hatched some type of plan, and I was going to be right in the middle of it.

When we cleared the urban traffic and were on the interstate, She let me know her plan: "I intend to unbutton one button for every hour we are on the road. Once a button is unbuttoned, it may not be buttoned again."

I wasn't sure how I felt about this, but decided to play along. She noted the time and said, "In one hour I'll unbutton the first button." I thought, OK, let's see how far she will take this. I shouldn't have doubted her resolve.

When the first hour came, she, true to her word, unbuttoned the first button. Not too bad, nor were the next two buttons, but by now her breasts were visible if she leaned forward.

We stopped for gas, and she got out to go to the restrooms. As she walked, I noticed how thin and clingy the dress material was. It clung to her well shaped butt and her breasts. As she bent over the drink box looking for a soda, I noticed that with the right angle, her bare breasts were visible.

We hit the road again, and by the time she was unbuttoned to her waist, she was beginning to get interested in the game. Although she was reading a book, she was looking over at me on a regular basis and checking the traffic. As there wasn't much holding the dress together, it would occasionally gape open exposing her breasts when she shifted her position.

I saw her look at the clock and start to go for another button. I told her we would be making another gas stop in a few minutes, and she might want to hold off until we got back on the road. Her response? "A rule is a rule," and she unbuttoned it. Well, she only had one more button until it would be completely undone. But at this point it might as well be that way.

She got out of the car, holding her dress together, and went to the rest room. I was pumping the gas when she came out of the restroom holding her dress together. She saw me watching her, gave one of her wicked little smiles and let the dress go without regard to who might be in the parking lot. Fortunately the last button kept her from being fully exposed and somewhat protected her modesty. One of her breasts was bare and jiggling as she walked to the car. I did notice her hurry her step a bit, which made her breasts jiggle a little more. I think that bit of exhibitionism made her a little nervous. It made me a lot nervous.

When she got back in the car, she said, "Wow, what a rush!" I moved the car away from the pump and went to the restroom. When I came back she was sitting in the car with one of her breasts bare and not a care in the world. Now, I should mention that the parking lot was mostly empty, but still, there she sat, with her bare breast, for anyone to see who drove or walked by.

I knew that in less than one hour the last button would be undone. Had no idea what she had planned after that. As we drove on the interstate, either one or both of her breasts would be exposed, depending on her position.

Finally the appointed hour was on us. Without ceremony, she undid the final button, spread her dress wide, and said, "Wow, I thought that would never get here." She turned toward me in the seat, and said, "Like the view?" She was essentially naked as she had pulled the sides of the dress apart and away from her body. Her pink little nipples were rock hard, her light brown pubic hair was glowing in the sun, and her labia were clearly visible under her trimmed bush. I was totally turned on and had trouble focusing on my driving.

After she was through toying with me she told me she was going back to her reading and wanted me to keep an eye out for truckers, as she would hate for them to see her naked. Ha! A bunch of them had already gone by in the opposite direction, and she had made no move to cover herself. Her inner labia and her clitoral hood were peeking out from her outer labia, and they were an obvious bright red and glistening. I wondered how long they had been like that.

She was leaned against the passenger door facing me with one foot on the seat against the back of the seat and the other on the floorboard. She was giving a good spread view to anyone in the opposite lanes of travel. Probably only truckers would be high enough to see in the car, though. She wasn't brave enough to hold this position the entire time and would go back to a more modest position, only occasionally going to the full spread for a few minutes.

The truckers would blow their air horns in appreciation of the view. She would hear the air horn and comment that I had forgotten to tell her to cover up, but it was OK, as, "I think they like me." Plus they had their CB radios to alert other truckers to the view, so they were all looking for my car with the naked girl inside.

We finally got to the hotel about dark. Wendy thought it best that she not go with me to check in. I thought that an excellent idea. A good thing as the first person I ran into was a guy I knew from my neighborhood when I was a kid growing up, and with whom I had gone to school.

I don't remember what we did for dinner that night or even if Wendy wore her unbuttoned dress, but I doubt it. That dress had served its purpose. I don't think she ever wore it again. But I do remember the sex. Wendy had a huge and extended orgasm, brought about by her day long arousal session.

The motto for Virginia used to be (and may still be), "Virginia Is For Lovers." As we were leaving the state the next morning for Baltimore, we passed one of those signs. She smiled and said very softly and lovingly, with her head on my shoulder, "Virginia truly is for lovers." And we were in love.

We spent a night in Baltimore with friends, then off for the final leg to NYC.

The City

We arrived in Manhattan in late afternoon. We were visiting a friend of ours from graduate school (she had transferred to NYU because of a personal situation) and her physician boyfriend, Chip, who was doing his residency in NYC. Their apartment was small but comfortable. The living room was a nice size with a small kitchen and a very small loft bedroom, just off the living room that our hosts shared. The living room had large windows that looked out over a courtyard and other apartments just across the way. For the winter, Chip had put up a clear sheet of plastic over the windows to help insulate against the cold. Even though the winter was mostly over, the plastic was still up. As it turned out, it was a good thing. I don't remember if there were any curtains for the windows, but if so, they were never closed.

For sleeping we had a small mattress on the floor in the living room. There was a sofa in the living room with the end facing the windows. Evidently Wendy had been plotting how she was going to seduce me in the close quarters of the apartment, because as soon as our friends went to bed, she stripped off naked and smiled at me. She took me by the hand and led me to the couch where she took off my clothes and went down on me. When she got me suitably aroused, she got on top and impaled herself on me with her rear facing the windows. One lamp was still on.

I asked about performing with all of those people potentially watching. Her comment was that the plastic would blur all of the detail, and no one watching would see much of anything. She may have been right.

I was very aware that anyone watching was getting a free live sex show, even though blurred. I found it distracting. Wendy had been naked for about 20 minutes when she impaled herself on me, so there was plenty of time to draw an audience. She was very much aware of our potential audience as she wanted to have her business end facing the windows.

This performance had her so aroused it didn't take her long to cum. I think she tried to put it off as long as possible so she could prolong the enjoyment of her performance. After maybe 10 minutes, she let go and had a huge orgasm. I wasn't far behind her. I don't know that we discussed our performance, but I do know it was quite the turn on for her as she was still horny the next morning.

That night we slept naked on the mattress on the floor under sheets and a blanket. We awakened before our friends; we got up, brushed our teeth and went back to bed. We were fooling around under the covers holding and loving each other. We both got very aroused. Of course the events of the trip to Baltimore and the sex the night before were still fresh in her little mind. That got her motor running again.

While facing me, she lifted her left leg up so I could make penetration. She was extremely wet, and I slid right in. We were slowly and gently making love on our sides with her left leg over my right leg when Chip walked into the living room. He stood and talked to us for a minute. Wendy whispered, "Don't pull out." So there we were joined under the blanket while talking with Chip.

He went to the kitchen to make coffee, and that's when that bad Wendy had her orgasm! It was, by necessity, a quiet one. She was totally turned on by having sex under the covers while Chip was in the kitchen and was talking to us. I think I was too distracted with him in the next room to get off. Chip, of course, knew what was going on. He later told me that's why he only talked to us for a minute before going to the kitchen. The kitchen had a large pass through window for serving that opened in the living room, so Wendy didn't have much privacy when she had her orgasm. She was so aroused I doubt she had much control over when she had it. At least she kept it quiet so Chip didn't hear her moans.

That's all I remember about that trip, except for the concert, which was also great. Chip and I hung out in the City doing music stuff that first full day, and Wendy and our female friend did something together as well.

This is the first time I have discussed Wendy's escapades on that trip. Neither of us want our family or friends to know her secret hobby. No one would ever think she had another side to her life.

I think the next story will be about Wendy's first trip to a nude beach and our 2nd wedding anniversary. I had a request from a reader to do a story about her and the nude beach. Have no idea how he knew she had been to one. I guess with her activities on the beach at the lake, he had a pretty good idea of her proclivity to get naked in public. A nude beach experience would be a natural extension of her antics at the lake. Yes, she has had nude beach experiences, lots of them. I will tell about her first in the next part.

12