Wendy's Women's Wrestling Club 03

Story Info
Marsha takes her two daughters to the club.
2.5k words
4.48
6.3k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 12/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LESBIAN: Marsha takes her two daughters to the club

FULL TITLE: WENDY'S WILD WOMEN'S WRESTLING CLUB ch. 03

MARSHA'S STORY

The big day arrived! The day I was to introduce my horny daughters to Wendy and her Wild Women's Wet Wrestling club.

"Since all the wresting takes place naked," I told my daughters as we were getting ready to drive over to Wendy's, "be sure to wear something that's easy to take off. But most importantly, wear your sexiest panties?"

"Why," Brenda my youngest asked.

"Because Wanda, Wendy's twenty-three year-old daughter has a panty fetish and she collects all the panties of new comers to their parties. Wendy, her mom, told me that Wanda loves to sniff the pussy-stained panties of other women while masturbating."

"Wow!" Brenda exclaimed.

"Kinky, kinky, kinky," Barb said with a teasing smirk.

"And, don't worry about getting your panties wet, Wendy will take care of that as part of your introduction before we go down to her basement where the wrestling takes place."

"I'm getting wet already just thinking about it," Barb said.

"Me too," Brenda chimed in.

"You girls will be a huge hit, I'm sure of it." I gave each of them a kiss, then went to my own bedroom to get myself ready—which did not take long because all I wore was a pull over shift and a pair of slippers.

While driving on the way to Wendy's house the next Saturday, I warned my daughters that before Wendy takes you downstairs to play with her club, she's going to want to test drive you first. She's going to see how you react to playing with someone you've never seen before.

"Sound's fuckin' hot," Barb, my 19-year old said. "We saw your friend Wendy in that video you e-mailed us. She's a real hot babe."

"Yeah," Brenda, my 18-year old said, "we're really stoked. Not to say wet. Aren't we Barb."

"Fuckin' A!"

Both girls giggled.

As I parked the car and walked my daughters up to Wendy's front door I could sense their excitement building. Actually, I could smell it. Their horny little cunts were already so wet I could almost taste their tangy heat. Or was it mine? Looking forward to all the hot fun we'd all have—and to how much kinky pleasure my daughters would enjoy in what for them would be an entirely new sexual adventure—made me as wet as my daughters.

Wendy met us at the front door dressed in nothing but white panties and a matching white bra on top--a bra that had holes for her nipples to poke through.

"Hello, Marsha dear," Wendy said, taking me into an embrace as I stepped through her front door. "And, these must be your two little sweeties?"

"This is Barb, my 19-year old, and this is my 18-year old, Brenda." My daughters were looking practically bugged eyed at Wendy's erect nipples sticking out of her bra.

"How wonderful," Wendy said, as she shook hands with the two girls. "I'm so glad you all could come today. Please come in." She led us into her living room.

After Wendy closed the front door, all four of us gathered together in the middle of Wendy's living room. Knowing how hot my daughters already were, I sat down on the couch to watch the fireworks.

With my two daughters standing side-by-side facing Wendy, Wendy wasted no time. She pulled them both close into her body, then as both of my daughters snaked their arms around Wendy's body, Wendy grabbed Barb's face between both her hands and mashing their faces together basically raped Barb's mouth with her long, devilish tongue.

Then she did the same to my youngest. With neither of my daughters flinching she pulled back and stuck her hands up both my daughter's skirts at the same time to fondle their pussy mounds.

Both my daughter's let out gasps of suddenl pleasure, and from where I was sitting watching my daughters' cunts being pleasured I felt that Wendy was rubbing my own pussy. But my horny little daughters didn't just gasp their pleasure. They began moving their hips back and forth trying to fuck Wendy's gropping hands.

Looking at me, Wendy smiled her approval saying, "Looks like you've trained your daughters well, their panties are already sopping wet."

"I don't know if it was me training them, or them training me, but they love sex ever bit as much as I do."

"And just look at their nipples," Wendy said, "all swollen and tenting out their T-shirts." Using her thumbs and forefingers she first tweaked Brenda's buds through her shirt, then did the same with Barb.

"Marsha dear," Wendy said, "why don't you come here and take your daughters' T-shirt minies off so I can get a better look at their sweet little titties."

As I stood up from the couch I first pulled my own shift up and off tossing it aside, then I stood behind my oldest, 19-year-old Barb to take her T-shirt mini off. Thereupon Wendy immediately tweaked her now naked erect nipples. She then did the same with Brenda when I removed her T-shirt mini.

Wendy gave me a nod and a wink and we went into the next stage of the initiation as previously agreed upon. Standing directly behind my youngest, the 18-year-old Brenda, I embraced her, pressing my over-heated cunt hard against her cute, naked butt. Then, with Wendy working on Barb, the two of us pressed my daughter's up close to each other so that their erect nipples kissed each other. We moved the two girls side-to-side just a tad making their nipples tease each other, pushing them this way and that.

"Isn't that sexy?" I whispered into Brenda's ear, "rubbing your hard-on nipples against your sister's like that?"

"Yesssss," she responded.

"Then keep on rubbing each other like that, without our help."

Wendy and I then bent down and pulled my daughters' panties down and tossed them into a box for Wendy's daughter Wanda."

Wendy then groped both my daughters, fingering them well, then said, "let's see if you like each other's tastes." Crossing her hands over she fed the hand that was fingering Barb's cunt to Brenda, and the hand that was playing with Brenda's cunt to Barb. Each of my daughters grabbed the appropriate Wendy forearm and eagerly sucked and licked at her sister's wetness off of Wendy's hands.

"Ummmmm," Wendy said, "Such sweet little girls you've got here, Marsha. You've trained them well."

"Actually," I said, "they were already horny little sluts eatin' each other's cunts before I even got to them. They didn't need much training from me."

"Ooooo, such naughty little hotties we've got here," Wendy said to my daughters as she pulled her fingers out of their mouths, and grabbing them behind their heads she said, "let's see if you know how to suck on something besides cunt-stained fingers." She pulled their heads in close to her chest.

Each of my daughters then grabbed a hold of one of Wendy's huge tits to fondle her through her bra, while their lips clamped on each of Wendy's erect and exposed nipples and began sucking.

"Yessss, yesss!" Wendy said, "suck mommy's tits.

And as my daughters fondled and sucked on Wendy's tits, Wendy toyed with their erect, now totally naked nips.

Getting too horny from watching this hot action, standing behind my daughters I crammed my hands up between their thighs from the rear to play with their hot cunts. The moans of pleasure that welled up from their throats and muffled, vibrating against Wendy's tits thoroughly delighted Wendy as I watched her eyes light up with joy.

After fingering my daughters real good I walked around to behind Wendy and pressing my body firm up against hers I reached both of my arms around Wendy and offered my daughter cunt-stained hands to her mouth. So, as my daughters continued to suck on Wendy's swollen nipples poking out through her bra they watched wide-eyed while Wendy licked and sucked their own cunt juices off of my fingers.

I then took Wendy's bra off and tossed her bra aside. "Okay, my little sweeties, what do you think of these huge whoppers?"

Barb dived right in, buried her face into Wendy's lush cleavage. I pulled Brenda to me and whispered, "Wendy wants to test how good you are at eating pussy. Why don't you show her?"

Brenda dropped to her knees before Wendy and mashed her face into the older woman's crotch.

"Yessssss!" Wendy hissed. "That's a good girl!"

I took a step to the side to stand directly behind Barb, pulled her off of Wendy's tits, and whispered, "help your sister with Wendy's pussy."

As Barb knelt beside her sister to join her in feasting on Wendy's motherly mound of sex, I got behind Wendy and pulled her panties down and off then said to both my daughters, "okay girls, now you can give our host a real lickin'."

My daughters greedily slurped away, making loud, lewd sounds while I wrapped my arms around Wendy to play with her huge tits.

"Nghghghghgfuckckck!" Wendy moaned, her body shaking and thrashing in pleasure as she orgasmed.

Catching her bearth, Wendy said, "your daughters have definitely passed the test."

Now that all of us were naked, and Wendy was satisfied (in more ways than one) with my daughters, we all headed downstairs where all the other women were waiting.

"Mom, did you save any for the rest of us?" Wanda, Wendy's 23-year-old daughter called out knowing how her mom liked to always "test drive" new members.

All the other women laughed, having been through the same "test drive."

"Yes dear. Marsha's daughters are ever bit as hot as you are. And, I've saved their wet panties for you to prove it."

Now all the other woman laughed at Wanda, knowing her fetish for other women's panties.

THE WRESTING MATCHES

"For the opening match today," Wendy announced, "we will pit our two new members, Barbara and Brenda, against one of our veterans, the incomparable Olga!"

The rest of the women applauded.

My two daughters were awe struck when Olga stood up off the couch. It wasn't just the six-foot five size of the woman, but the size of her tits (even larger than Wendy's) that caused Barb's and Brenda's eyes to bug out.

Barb and Brenda started by circling the larger woman, trying to find an opening to exploit. But Olga wasted no time, she went for my oldest, Barb, and quickly pinned her. Brenda then mashed her cunt into Olga's face hoping to push her over backwards and off of Barb.

Instead, Olga, after taking a few licks, whipped Brenda's legs out from under her and flipped her down on top of Barb. Olga then did a belly flop, squashing my two daughters underneath her, smothering them with her massive sex flesh, giant boobs rubbing against Brenda's smaller ones.

Olga then scooted forward to smoother Brenda's face with her tits, and to rub her huge clit against Brenda's. Brenda's face was wedged in between Olga's huge twin towers, making lewd kissing and sucking sounds, though muffled by that valley of female flesh.

I watch as one of Olga's nipples teased Barb's lips. Barb sucked on it as if trying to uproot it. The lewd sounds make by her lips make my own nipples tingle. In sucking the nipple out as far as she could, it would make a sexy "pop" sound when it slipped out of her mouth.

Both of my daughter were enjoying being smothered by Olga's ample sex flesh, and I certainly enjoyed watching it, but after all, this was supposed to be a wrestling match.

"Okay, girls," I said, "Don't have too much fun down there. You're letting Olga win the match against both of you."

"Then come and help us," Barb said. "She's too big and strong for us, please mommy."

Instead of helping my daughters right away, I decided to have a little fun first. With Olga still on top of my daughters, I gave Olga's ass a mighty slap with the palm of my hand. The loud, sexy smack sound echoed throughout Wendy's home. Olga's massive, but firm ass flesh jiggled like a giant bowl of Jello being shook, then continued to ripple like ocean waves against the seashore.

I gave Olga's butt cheeks several more smacks each one a little harder than the last one until Olga had had enougn.

Olga turned from my daughters, and sat up, her ass planted on Brenda's crotch and her weight still pinning both of my daughters.

But before Olga can do anything to me, I lunge forward mashing my horny crotch into her face with enough force to topple her backwards.

As Olga began to topple backwards, both of my daughters were able to wriggle out from under her and lift up on Olga's legs so that she fell completely over onto her back on the mat.

I immediately sat on Olga's face with the full weight of my mommy body, and my knees digging into her upper biceps to immobilize both her arms.

Meanwhile my two daughters have each straddled one of Olga's thigh to immobilize them with their full weight.

So, while I'm fucking Olga's face, my daughters are fucking their cunts all over Olga's thighs and sucking her huge tits.

"Ummmmm, what a way to go," Olga says between licks of my pussy, "but I need help. Three women are too much for me."

Christine, sitting on the couch said to her 18-year-old daughter sitting next to her, "Cassie, honey, why don't you go an help the poor woman."

"Ummmmm, yummy," Cassie said as she got up off the couch, "I've been waiting for this."

Cassie positioned herself with her feet straddling Olga's head and shoved her cute, bald cunt into my face. But quick as a snake I whipped her ankles out from under her and she topples over backwards.

Still keeping my own cunt plastered on Olga's mouth, I follow Cassie's fall so I end up with my face in her crotch when she lands on her back. I immediately started chowing down on her tasty snatch with nasty swishes and swashes of my tongue.

"Ummmmmommy, mommy, mommy," Cassie moaned in pleasure.

But, her mom, Christine, took that as a call for help and she came and sat on the back of my head forcing my face even harder into her daughter's cunt while positioning herself so she could administer harsh slaps of my butt with her open palms.

By this time, the four remaining women on the couch, Mindy, Tiffany, Wendy, and Wendy's daughter Wanda, had all gotten so horny from watching that they had to join the action without being invited.

And, by this time, we all had given up all pretenses of holding a legitimate wrestling match, and just let ourselves go into a wild women's lesbian lick fest.

Ten sexy women, all squirming, wriggling, bucking, and thrashing on the mat as they reveled in the sea of female sex flesh and everyone trying to kiss, fondle, suck, lick, and face fuck everyone else.

Exclamations of "fuckckckck!" And the moans, squeaks, and screams of female orgasmic pleasures echo throughout the evening.

THE END