We're a Wonderful Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
Don and Lanh are in the final stretch, will she wear white?
24.1k words
4.87
5.8k
7

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duleigh
Duleigh
662 Followers

Don and Lanh survived the holidays with their virginity intact, and now with only six months left in school followed by their wedding will Lanh make to the altar in white? Or will her other dream come true and wear a maternity gown to the graduation ceremony?

We're a Wonderful Wife

Chapter 4

The Graduates

Don carried another load of dishes into the kitchen at the Nguyen's restaurant, it was a crazy Saturday after Christmas, the local Grant Valley MN folk were relaxing from the Christmas holiday and were gearing up for New Year's Eve, an occasion that Don didn't really celebrate. To him it only meant that he needed to be prepared to start writing a different year on checks and school papers.

He was cleaning dishes and cookware, and bussing tables today, same as usual, plus he was waiting three rarely used tables, and with today's crowd, he had a few customers. As he scraped dishes and loaded the dishwasher, Kim-ly came up behind him and began preparing an order for carry out. They worked back-to-back in the kitchen until he decided to ask her a question that has been on his mind since Christmas. He slid the hood closed and started the dish washing machine, then turned around and asked, "Hey Kim-ly, what does Mẹ kiếp tôi mean?"

"It means you're in a world full of hurt if Lanh finds out you told me that," she said without turning around.

"Who said that?" said Tam as she turned around from her cooking station.

"Lanh. I was just trying to find out what it means," said Don as he helped Kim-ly bag the to-go order.

"OUR Lanh said that?" asked a shocked Tam.

"The same Lanh that wouldn't say shit if she had a mouthful?" asked an equally shocked Kim-ly.

"Yeah, what does it mean?"

Tam looked around to see if anyone was listening. "It means fuck me," she said in a very hushed tone of voice.

"Oh," said Don, then he chuckled to himself, "so she said it in two languages." He picked up the bag of carry out, "Ok, good to know, thanks." And he turned his back on the sisters to put the food at the cashier's station. As soon as he set it down, Tam and Kim-ly grabbed him by the arms and dragged him to Nguyen's attached apartment.

"Two languages? Talk mister!" demanded Kim-ly.

"Yeah, English and Vietnamese," answered a confused Don. "I'm sure that's all she speaks... I think she knows some French too..."

Tam snapped her fingers in front of his face to get his attention. "What the hell were you doing with my sister to make her say that?" demanded Tam, her seething anger rising to the surface. Lanh hinted that Tam had a black belt in kung fu or karate or something. Right now, she looked like she was going to rip open Don's throat, with her teeth. "Or should I say what the hell were you doing TO my sister?"

"That's kind of a personal question..."

"TALK!"

"I was going down on her, OK? Geez, we're engaged, and we're over eighteen, she's still a virgin... we both are and that's none of your business."

"Uff da," muttered Kim-ly using the universal Norwegian oath that translates to "oh shit."

"Uff da for sure," groaned Tam. "I thought you warned her," she said to Kim-ly.

"I did! I thought you did too!" cried Kim-ly.

"Clearly she didn't pay attention to either of us," Tam turned to Don, "How good was it for her?"

"I don't know... I never did that before an all..." shrugged Don and both sisters breathed a sigh of relief. Then he continued "...besides, she fainted."

Both women were stunned. "You knocked her out?" Tam finally asked.

"I did no such thing!" cried Don, "she fainted. I didn't hit her or anything. Same thing happened last night too, but she didn't say mẹ kiếp tôi."

Kim-ly looked shocked. She turned and threw her hands up in anguish. "I don't get it! I go to all the right parties, meet all the right guys, and LANH gets first time lucky with her high school crush."

"Fiancé."

"Whatever."

"Why did you tell her not to do it?" asked Don.

"You guys were having... trouble earlier," said Tam. "Imagine the problems you would have if this didn't work either. It's pretty intense, and if she froze up it could have caused serious problems."

"Oh, we took care of that months ago," said Don as he tried to get back to work. "I thought she told you, she's fully functional now."

"How did you do that?" demanded Tam as they grabbed his arms again.

Don looked from Kim-ly to Tam and back. "That's pretty sad, the both of you living vicariously through your little sisters sex life."

"Yeah, so what?" said Kim-ly with a shrug. "Spill it!"

Tam just shook her head, she felt a headache coming on. "Get back to work, the both of you."

~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~

Lanh and Don snuggled under a blanket watching TV and eating popcorn as Ralph gave them instruction before he headed out, "It's cold out there, keep an eye on the plumbing, especially in the bunk house, check on the cows every hour, if there's a problem call me at the Legion Hall, I'll come a-running, ok?"

"No problem dad," called out Don as he tossed a popped kernel of corn in the air to catch in his mouth and missed. They were watching some half-baked murder mystery and neither one actually was paying attention to the show.

"Say hi to Sandy for us," called out Lanh without looking up.

"How did you know that I was taking Sandy with me?" asked Ralph.

Both Don and Lanh peeked around the back of the wing back chair they were curled up in. "Seriously?" Don asked.

"Say hi to mom and dad for me!" called Lanh. If it was an event at the American Legion post, her dad and mom were sure to be there.

As soon as the door closed, Lanh squealed and arched her back. Don's finger has been tracing gentle circles around her clit for the past ten minutes and now the orgasm that he's been coaxing out of her is starting to crest. Don kicked off the blanket revealing that Lanh's skirt was rolled up and her panties... she didn't wear any panties today Don discovered. He slipped to the floor, rolled her skirt up and eased her slim legs apart. He paused to admire her pussy and the silky "black forest" which was as straight and silky as the hair atop her head.

"Quá chậm," she groaned, and she twined her fingers in his hair and forcefully pulled his mouth to her pussy. She gasped as his lips met her nether lips and she held her breath as his tongue began flickering over her clit. "So good," she groaned, and she lifted her hips giving him fuller access to her pussy. He opened her flower with his thumbs and began licking, from her taint to her clit, long slow licks, his tongue slithering into her vagina as he reached the opening. His licks were slow and deliberately crafted to drive her wild. His tonguing of vaginal entrance was firm, yet when he reached her clit, he was fluttery and delicate.

"Quá chậm!" she moaned again, desperate to cum. He stopped licking and she whimpered sadly and was placated slightly when his finger began strumming her clit again.

"What does quá chậm mean?" Don asked. She whimpered again and tried to pull his head back to her crotch, but he held firm. "What does quá chậm mean? I can ask your sister..."

"Too slow!" she groaned, "It means you're too slow."

She gasped as his finger started to enter her pussy sending more thrills through her young body. The feeling of the warm, moist depths tempted Don like nothing else on earth, the feeling of her velvety smooth, moist, warm interior practically begged for his cock. It took every bit of will power to not just drop his pants and shove his cock in her wet depths. And Don was sure that Lanh would give in to the temptation herself, but he somehow controlled himself and continued to fingerfuck his darling. In and out slowly, his finger set her nerve endings ablaze and jolts of sexual lightning blasted through her. "Is this too slow?" Don asked.

"Vâng, em yêu, yes sweetheart," her gasps became moans of desire, her voice husky with passion. "Too slow!" She was practically weeping, his fingers were enough to fan the fires of her desire, but she was constantly teetering at the edge of an orgasm, never enough to set her off.

"Take your blouse off," whispered Don. With a little mewl she opened her blouse and pulled it off, as she did, Don took off his shirt. "No bra? No panties? You sexy little vixen!"

Lanh grinned that sweet innocent grin that he first saw two years ago when he asked her to dance. Somehow, he fell in love with her all over again. Along with a white blouse and skirt she wore knee socks and wore her hair pulled into long flowing pigtails like a little girl, and he wondered if he had the right to corrupt this little girl.

Lanh on the other hand was intent on corrupting this young boy. That day in the barn where she unlocked the ability to overcome her fear, she also unlocked a pandora's box of sexual desires. Her talks with Tam used to center on dealing with teachers and other kids, now they centered on dealing with men, in particular dealing with sex. Now that Tam has moved permanently to nearby Bemidji, Tam's in a much better mood and more open, and is giving Lanh advice on men, like how to read her man's reactions. She also gives Lanh interesting ideas, like the horny little schoolgirl - hair in pigtails, white blouse and knee length skirt, knee high socks, and no underwear.

As Lanh leaned back on the wingback chair wearing knee socks and her skirt up around her waist, she realized that Don picked up on the naughty little schoolgirl clues and was getting ready to treat her like a not so innocent little schoolgirl. Don told her to lift her hips and she eagerly allowed him to pull her skirt off, but he seemed to want to drag this out. His balls must be aching, she certainly was. It's time to show him the naughty! "Show me your pee-pee," she giggled like a little girl, her teeth holding the tip of her index finger.

"Pee-pee? oh, for silly!" he taunted as he stood.

She watched as Don rose and unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants, pushing down his underwear at the same time. This was the time! Tam once told her that a man was most vulnerable with his pants around his ankles, he can't run to follow you, and he can't run away. Don missed the evil glee in Lanh's eyes as she pounced. His cock was still bobbing from springing free, he stood up with his pants around his ankles and she was on him, pushing him back on the floor.

It's hard to be aggressive and careful at the same time Lanh discovered. Her lover bumped his head against the floor when he landed as she pushed him back, but almost as bad, in her enthusiasm she almost ended their virginity. She read about something called a "Pussy Glide" in a woman's magazine and asked Tam about it. Three days later Tam came back and said it was as good as sex, of course Doctor Nguyen used five-dollar terms like "comparable to penetrative vaginal stimulation but contains a substantial risk of penetration if you're overly enthusiastic" but Lanh knew what she meant. With Don laying on the floor, she squatted down on his cock, her pussy pushing his cock flat against his abdomen, the lips of her pussy spread around his cock, her clit pressed against his throbbing hardness.

They lay on the floor, both in sudden shock, their sex now in direct contact with their lovers' sex for the first time ever. For a long moment their eyes locked on to each other's, their breathing stopped as this moment dragged on for moment after delicious moment, then Lanh began to move. Her hips eased forward, and her pussy and clit dragged up the length of his cock... like a flint being dragged across steel, sparks erupted from their first cock to pussy contact. Then back, her flowing juices now easing the friction. Back and forth she moved her hips, feelings she has never experienced in her life radiated from her labia and clit. It was so exhilarating!

Now her hips began moving on their own volition, she had no control over them, and she let them take over. Don looked up and saw Lanh's eyes were unfocused, her mouth hung open slightly and with each stroke of her hips she uttered a cute little whimper. But the sensations! Her pudgy little labia wrapped around his cock and the wet, warm, friction of her sex dragging up and down his cock was breathtaking. Her pussy lips whispered tantalizing secrets to his cock, coaxing him to be a man! Daring him to roll her over and fuck her like a man and a woman were meant to fuck!

The two teenage virgins shuddered and gasped at the power that they were unleashing, they both soon realized that they were playing with fire. Lanh's hips were sliding back and forth, back and forth, the natural lubrication of her pussy coating them both, the slipping sliding so easy, the sexual excitement building and building... Suddenly Lanh pulled forward too far, when she started to move back the head of Don's cock was aligned with her vagina and she felt it start to edge inside of her. His fantasies ceased as the real world crashed in on them; he grabbed her hips and stopped her. They paused right there, panting and sweating, their bodies trembling with the desire to complete the thrust and end their self-imposed virginity. No one would know what they did, it was none of their business! Their dreams of a family could start right now!

Their eyes searched each other's eyes hoping to find a decision in their partner, each was so far gone in their passionate love that neither wanted to say stop. Finally, Don whispered, "not now, let's save it for later," and he pulled her forward. "We're so close, we can do it."

She wanted him in her so badly! Her empty pussy ached for the man she loved so deeply, the one who cares so much for her, loves her as much as she loves him. She leaned over and kissed him deeply, and as their lips separated, she whispered sadly, "We can wait."

Lanh felt his cock retreat and she was hoping beyond hope that he was preparing to thrust into her, to call an end to this unbearable abstinence, but it was not to be. When the pressure released from her pussy, she felt both disappointment and relief at the same time, and she still gets to wear white at her wedding... for now. Next time they might not stop. Now she knows what Tam's warning was all about, one wrong move and he's in you and all your careful abstinence is for naught. Trying to remain cautious Lanh went back to the pussy glide and placed his cock between her nether lips again. It was less than a minute and she was back on track, her hips sliding her pussy back and forth, making that climb to release.

The sexual tension building and building! His cock was now a smooth, slippery, hot and throbbing instrument of her pleasure as her pussy literally did glide back and forth on it. Constant wet and warm friction on her clit and her pussy, her juices covering them both merely made her desire the real thing even more. Her orgasm was building, and building. She saw Don's face tighten as he neared his own orgasm, "Cum with me! Cum with me!" she groaned with each stroke, "I'm going to cum!" when suddenly her mind went blank.

Without warning her orgasm crashed over her, wave after wave of mind shattering pleasure cascaded over the tiny woman, her body shuddering uncontrollably, she cried "DAAAHHHHHNNNNNN!!!!"

Her convulsions scared Don with their intensity, and Don was worried that she would impale herself on his cock as she thrashed and shrieked in ecstasy. He held her close and delighted in the strength of her little body and they rolled to their sides on the floor, her convulsions slowly easing. Lanh's mind returned to her body from the land of pure bliss that sex with Don has sent her several times to find her body safe in Don's arms. She opened her eyes and saw Don's eyes, so alien and so blue. She was raised with Asian eyes all around her, so to see his ocean blue eyes makes her heart skip a beat with excitement every time she gazes into them.

"Mmmmmm, that was so nice," she purred. They lay cuddled together and kissed gently, little words of love floating softly between them. As they cuddled her right leg started shaking, her pussy started clenching as a little orgasm radiated from her pussy. "Oh wow," she said softly, I think I just came again." She stretched and pulled herself closer to Don, if possible, then she urged him back on his back and rolled on top of him again. She found his cock still hard as iron. "You didn't cum?" she asked sadly.

"Nope, I was too busy watching you," he smiled. "You are so hot!"

She looked up at the clock, it's been nearly an hour, Don kept her at the edge of an orgasm for nearly an hour. Of course, sliding on his cock probably kept his at the edge too. "Come on, we made a mess, let's go clean up." She stripped off her schoolgirl knee socks then wearing only her engagement ring she walked hand in hand with an equally naked Don, into the bunkhouse. They navigated the maze of boxes to the far back of the bunkhouse to where the old shower still stands. Two tiled walls and a tiled floor in the far corner, an old toilet and a lavatory separated from the rest of the building by an old shower curtain. It was pretty luxurious back in the day because it was indoor plumbing. Not many farms had that luxury.

Lanh adjusted the shower to the scalding temperature that she loves and pulled Don into the spray where they embraced and kissed long and passionately. As their wet, warm bodies slid together, Lanh whispered "Let's do this forever em yêu."

Before Don could respond, Lanh slid to her knees and began stroking his rock-hard cock, her hand lathered up with soap slide up and down lightning fast, driving Don to the brink in seconds "I'm not going to last," he gasped.

She looked up at him and grinned, that was the idea, "You're not supposed to last, cum for me." She leaned forward to suckle his swollen balls, but they were covered with soap, so she let the spray rinse away the soap and tried again. Don started leaning back, his head spinning, his body clenching, "I'M CUMMING! ARRRRGGGHHH!"

Lanh suddenly plunged her mouth over his cockhead, laving her tongue over the spurting head, his cock pulsated and with every throb another spurt of Don's sperm squirted into her mouth. Feeling her mouth suddenly close around his cock intensified the pleasure a hundred-fold. His orgasm seemed to go on forever, and he looked into Lanh's coal black, almond shaped eyes as she swallowed his semen and he wondered how he became so lucky to win her hand. Finally, as his orgasm gave out, so did his legs and he slumped to his knees and took the woman he loved into his arms.

There in the spray of the shower they kissed deeply and passionately. Lanh was a little surprised, Tam told her not to expect a kiss from her man if he cums in your mouth, but here was Don, kissing her as passionately as ever. The taste wasn't good, but it wasn't horrible, she could live with that, as long as these kisses keep coming.

Their evening continued to be a long, gentle series of foreplay, followed by breathlessly exploring each other's body, followed by recovering and relaxing in front of the fire. They lost count of Lanh's orgasms and Lanh swallowed three of Don's loads through the course of the evening, each one becoming easier to swallow. As Kim-ly told her, "It's an acquired taste."

"Happy new year, em yêu," (sweetheart) whispered Don as the church bells chimed in the new year. The old church was miles away, but when it's cold like this, the sound travels quite far. Lanh replied with a fervent kiss to his mouth, then to his limp cock. This was the first time she ever touched it and it didn't leap to attention, she doesn't ever remember it being soft very long at all.

"Happy new year, em yêu, but I think I killed Stanley," she said using her pet name for his cock.

Duleigh
Duleigh
662 Followers