We're a Wonderful Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though he was holding her, she knew that she was the one in control, and soon his hips started to lift up off the couch, his encouraging groans became unintelligible, his cock even harder if that were possible. She eased the head of his cock out of her throat and held it in her mouth, her tongue slipping and sliding over it and suddenly, with a roar, he came. Squirt after squirt of life creating semen splashed into her mouth, his hips jerked as he fired volleys of cum into her hungry mouth. At the same time her own orgasm started, she squealed around his pulsating cock, her own cum causing her to suck harder.

Soon the pleasure was too much, but Lanh wasn't backing off, her ravenous mouth driven by her own climax continued to devour his dick, he had to pull her off of his cock. She released it reluctantly and lay against him kissing his deflating cock as her own climax subsided.

As their orgasms faded into a delicious afterglow, they both relaxed, he pulled her up and gave her a deep passionate kiss. He marveled at how warm her mouth was, her lips so soft and swollen from the workout she gave them. He was about to tell her how incredible that was, but she put her fingers that were soaked with her pussy juice into his mouth. He sucked and licked her fingers clean of her delectable nectar, but they were interrupted by the sound of the coffee pot in the kitchen gurgling as it started its brew cycle. Neither one of them started the coffee pot, so they looked in the direction of the sound and there was Tam and Kim-ly standing in the doorway between the dining room and the living room. Tam had a look of shock and disbelief on her face, and Kim-ly had a broad grin and gave them a thumbs up.

Lanh was mortified and Don was shocked, but at least the sisters disappeared into the kitchen allowing Don and Lanh privacy to get dressed. "Oh God, I want to die," groaned Lanh.

"No, what you did for me was beautiful," he held his future wife close and reveled in the feeling of her firm small breasts against his chest.

"I'm so embarrassed," she whimpered.

"Don't be, please," he begged. "That was the most beautiful, sexual, and even romantic thing anyone has ever done for me, I can't let it be ruined by interlopers."

"Romantic?" she squeaked as she pulled her blouse back on.

He put a crooked finger under her chin and tipped her head up and looked into her deep, coal black eyes. "You wouldn't have even dreamed of doing that if you didn't love me as much as you do, and I could feel that love," and he sealed that statement with a gentle kiss. "You can't begin to understand how much I love you for doing that."

Lanh felt a lot better after that, but she still wanted to crawl under the couch and die, her sisters saw her! Don led her into the kitchen where Tam and Kim-ly were waiting for the coffee that they started to finish brewing. As Don entered the kitchen, he looked mad enough to kill. Lanh hid behind him, mortified and afraid to show her face. "Ok you two," growled Don, "If you want to live vicariously through our sex life, the least you could do is make popcorn before the show."

He meant that to be mean and sarcastic, but Kim-ly snorted with laughter, which caused Lanh to do the same behind Don. Tam turned and saw Lanh hiding her face like she did when she was a little girl and terrified. She ran to Lanh; she pulled her little sister out from behind Don and gave her a huge hug. "I'm so sorry baby, we shouldn't have done that, but you two... you were doing so good!"

"Huh?" Lanh was utterly confused.

"That was totally our fault," said Kim-ly. "We walked in the back door and went to find you and you were just so... awesome!"

"What?" first Lanh was mortified that she forgot to lock the back door, but now her older sisters are critiquing her blowjob? She looked from Tam to Kim-ly and back.

"You should be mad at us," said Tam, "but I've never been able... how do you do it?"

"Serious," said Kim-ly, "we're sorry about watching, we should have just turned around and left, but damn! You guys rock!"

"I... I don't..." Lanh stuttered and looked back at Don in confusion.

"Don't feel bad, or sad baby girl," said Tam as she wiped a tear from Lanh's eye, "what you were doing was right and good. God how I wish I could do that right now."

"Sorry," said Don as his anger subsided, "but I'm taken. Besides, it's going to take me a little while to..."

Kim-ly looked at him and started to laugh, "shut the fuck up, you big dick monster. You know what she means." She made a shooing motion with her hands. "Shoo! Go! This is girl talk. No boys allowed. Go watch sports or something. We have talking to do."

Lanh looked at Don, he could see that the terror in her expression was fading. "Ok, I'll go," then pointing at Tam and Kim-ly he said, "Bring me out a cup of that Joe when it's ready, double cream, just a touch of sugar. Thanks babe." And he turned and went back to the living room.

"Did he just call me babe?" snarled Tam, her fist cocked and ready to let fly.

"Uh, yeah. I think there's a few other words he could use, like peeping tom, pervert, voyeur, ogler, reprobate, voluptuary, scopophiliac..." said Lanh as she sat on the stool at the end of the kitchen island.

Tam looked impressed but Kim-ly said, "Scoopto what?"

"It means peeping tom, pervert, voyeur, ogler..." Lanh glared at her sisters in anger.

"It means that young Lanh was reading my textbooks when I was a psych major," said Tam as she caressed Lanh's cheek. "I'm sorry honey, but what you were doing for Don was incredible," said Tam as she pulled up a stool next to Lanh. "It's something I've always wanted to do, but I always freaked out, or gagged or something. How do you do it?"

"Seriously sissy," said Kim-ly as she poured a cup of coffee for Don, "and then the way he kissed you... it was like wow, you got a talent!"

Lanh was startled at a few things, one was this "talent" that Kim-ly mentioned, it wasn't something she was crazy about doing, but Don loved it, so she's learning to like it, and as Rosa liked to say, a swallow is the only bird that always beats the stork. But the fact that Tam, the woman that practically raised her, is asking for sex advice and Kim-ly is making Don the cup of coffee he practically demanded... things were changing in Lanh's life. "Ok, first of all, what do you mean calling my husband a big dick monster?"

Kim-ly laughed as she prepared Don's coffee. "You don't know?"

"Why are you calling Don a dick?" demanded a highly angry Lanh.

Kim-ly shook her head sadly, "she doesn't know."

Tam called out, "Of course not, how would she know?"

"Know what?" asked Lanh confused.

"Honey," said Kim-ly as she carried Don's coffee to him, "I didn't say he is a big dick, I said he's GOT a big dick." As she served Don his coffee, she suppressed her internal emotional uproar but Kim-ly will never forget that she saw the dick of her dreams all the way down her little sister's throat.

~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~

So much to do! So little time! But as Don's house project was coming together, and his final school year was being finalized, the State Championships hung like a cloud blotting out all sunlight. Don, Rosa, Lanh, and Paul Mach were at the school every morning immediately after the cows' morning milking to practice, and again ten hours later after school. Rosa's performance was on the increase, her times got better with every practice race, Don's time's fluctuated and so far his personal best remains unchanged from his performance at regionals.

The day finally came when the team and a surprisingly large group of fans including Craig Lewicki and Sydney McCloskey boarded a school bus and headed to Brooklyn Park MN, to the Jean K. Freeman Aquatic Center, on the campus of the University of Minnesota for the state championships. Unfortunately for Sydney, Craig brought his girlfriend with; Cindy Reese was a blond cheerleader whose personality annoyed Don, Lanh, Sydney, and Rosa. She was a Minnesota "Valley Girl" whose life was tied up in makeup and shopping, and she hated Asians with a passion. Being the only Asian in Grant Valley High School, Cindy's bigotry was narrowly focused on Lanh and has been since that Christmas Dance when Lanh and Don met.

Don and Lanh had reverted to their old selves, sitting silently in the last row, watching people they barely knew enjoy life around them while their only solace was each other. Don wasn't worried about the race, he was worried about meeting dozens, maybe scores of future relatives. Lanh's family landed in Minneapolis after a long painful journey to freedom and celebrated their arrival at their new home with lots and lots of babies. He carried a pocket notebook with the names of many of his future relatives, many of whom he had spoken to on the phone.

Lanh's main worry was that Tam and Huy would spend their time together showing off the university campus that Lanh turned her back on for a life with Don. Tam understood, but Huy didn't, he tried to convince Lanh to go to school and get a degree while her husband "played army" overseas. Lanh eventually informed him that he was about to get a hormonal teenage sister coming down on him like the wrath of God if he came up with another dumb idea like that. Huy respected Lanh's threat and in the end they became closer. She snuggled closer to Don, and he put his arm around her. Soon she was asleep, secure in his arms; but as for Don, he remained wide awake. Don hasn't slept for days, the swim meet wasn't causing him the loss of sleep, for some reason meeting his future family terrified him.

Rosa had a grand old time on the trip, she chatted with the girls, flirted with the guys and danced in the aisle as someone cranked up their boom box. Sydney somehow got a seat across from Craig and Cindy and she was able to talk with Craig the entire trip, much to Cindy's displeasure.

When they got off the bus, they were led to the Dorm rooms that they were provided. Don picked up their bags and as they walked up to their rooms, Lanh told Don all about the campus. Tam and Huy had given Lanh numerous tours, and she was intimately familiar with many of the buildings. Don recognized it as nervous chatter, something she only does with himself and Tam.

As they walked down the hallway looking for the room that Lanh would be sharing with Rosa, they were blocked by a fellow in a Battleview High School jacket, Grant Valley's main rival. "Hey buddy, didn't you know that your coolie is supposed to carry YOUR bag?" He then turned to Lanh and said loudly, "Me so hawwwwneee!"

Don glared at the Battleview swimmer, he was trying to get a rise out of Don, trying to get Don to hit him and get disqualified from the race and Mr. Mach was too far down the hall to stop him if he snapped. With a tiny whimper Lanh hid behind Don and started to tremble, the terror she felt when she was attacked by Joshua Grimes came flooding back. "That's my fiancé you're talking about, chum," said Don with a growl in his voice.

"So what?" shrugged the Battleview swimmer, a gesture that said fuck you.

"Just going to advise you not to look over there," Don said as he nodded his head toward the hallway behind the Battleview swimmer.

"Or what? What are you going to do?" the Battleview swimmer sneered, and he turned in the direction that Don indicated. When he did, he found himself staring into the scowling, anger filled face of Tam.

"Me love you long time," snarled Tam completing the quote from Full Metal Jacket. Her cocked arm released, and her fist crossed the distance to the jerk's face in a quarter of a second. Her punch connected solidly, and the Battleview swimmer's head recoiled off of her fist and slammed into the wall. He sagged to the floor dazed as Mr. Mach and the Battleview coach walked up.

"Tried to warn you dude," said Don as he stepped over the prone jerk's body.

"Who is that?" asked Mr. Mach.

"I don't know, I was going to ask his name, but he decided to take a nap," said Don.

"I'll take care of it," growled the Battleview coach who heard every word. "Torito, get on your stupid feet!"

~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~

On Friday afternoon Don and Rosa won their elimination heats easily, since they did so well in the Regionals, they were paired against weaker schools, but the rest of the team failed to fare so well and all were eliminated, but at least they made it to state this year. On the upside, Don and Rosa would have a large cheering section for finals. And Rosa and Sydney had a new Superhero in Tam. At one point Rosa compared Tam to her favorite Asian action star Jackie Chan. "Not a chance," insisted Tam, "He's a nice guy, I haven't been nice since you were six."

The class A finals were going to be held Saturday evening, so the Grant Valley team had all day to let the anxiety build. Luckily, Lanh's worst nightmare didn't occur, and the campus tour never happened, instead something she never dreamed of happened. They were taken, along with Rosa and Sydney, to a restaurant in Lanh's old neighborhood. "Oh no," whispered Lanh as they pulled up to Pham Pho, "this is my uncle's restaurant."

They got out of the car and Tam led them indoors to a melee of Asian faces and voices, it looked like all of Lanh's relatives were there. They were overwhelmed by a very un-Asian show of affection, hugs, handshakes, congratulations, and squeals of joy from Lanh's Aunts and female cousins as they inspected her engagement ring. Lanh and Don got pulled apart and she worried about him, but he seemed to be doing ok. While Lanh introduced Rosa and Sydney to her cousins, Don and Tam were with her uncles, aunts, and grandparents. He acted like he knew them! She didn't realize yet that he had spent hours on the phone with many of them.

Shortly Mia, Duong, Ralph, Sandy, Kim-ly, Trung, and Bao arrived and joined the melee. The conversations between the older relatives were in Vietnamese, the younger folks, first generation citizens and their children, were in English and made for an uproar that confused Sydney. Rosa having fostered in big families that spoke Spanish and English all at the same time felt right at home, even though she couldn't understand the Vietnamese.

They all sat down to lunch that was started with grace led by Lanh's cousin, Roman Catholic priest Father Nhan Pham. There were four men from the group that emigrated to the US as little boys in Lanh's family that went into the priesthood, echoing what Don saw in the history of his Irish Catholic ancestors when they emigrated into the US. Many of their sons entered the priesthood too.

The conversation was cheerful and Sydney got a lot of ribbing when she announced how surprised she was that the food was so delicious. "What did you expect? Beansprouts and dog meat?" asked one of Lanh's cousins.

"Uh, yeah, kindda," she said.

"How do you know it's not?" he grinned. The whole room burst into laughter at Sydney's shocked reaction, until she realized she was being played. Meanwhile, Rosa went on and on about Lanh's coaching skills and how the whole school now chants "diddy mao" and "yen yen" when she and Don are racing and how it helps her.

"We will have to come and teach them how to pronounce it properly," laughed one of Lanh's many uncles.

As the dinner wound to an end, Rosa, a devout catholic herself, asked Father Pham to bless their efforts at the state championship today, which he did, and he also took the opportunity to ask for a blessing on Don and Lanh's marriage, "Father, we know that our little sister Lanh is worried that there may be some backlash from us for marrying a white man. We want to thank you for bringing her this man and thank you for letting us meet him. Please let her know that this is why we fought so hard to come here, to have the freedom to love who you put in our heart, that we love her and support her and Don, and will always be here for them whenever they need our help." He then did something un-Catholic-like and looked at his family, "Can I get an Amen?"

"AMEN!" shouted her huge family and suddenly a feeling of relief washed over Lanh, and she nearly wept with joy. She didn't realize how heavily the fear that her family would reject her for marrying a non-Asian was weighing on her heart. She hugged Don's arm in a renewed passion, knowing that her family will not reject the young couple. Don, however, wasn't as relieved as Lanh. Half of his family was extremely Irish, and the other half was incredibly Norwegian, neither ethnicity was known as "open" with their feelings... especially his mother's folks, Lars and Hilde Odegaard.

As they were hustled back to the aquatic center, followed by a contingent of Lanh's extended family, Lanh said to Don, "I didn't realize how worried I was that they would be upset for me marrying a non-Asian." She snuggled up tight against him in the back of the car they were riding in. "I feel so much better now."

"Now all we have to worry about is my family, and we'll have it made," sighed Don.

~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~

As time for Rosa to mount the starting block grew near, Lanh explained to her family and her teammates how critical it was to chant in time with the swimmers breathing. "They can hear you best when they turn their head to breath. You'll see their rhythm," she said, "so that's when we yell. When they get to the last length, you'll hear a bell ring. When Rosa gets to the halfway point, we change from Nhanh lên to Đi đi mau! Ok? Just listen for me."

"What if we can't hear you?" asked a cousin.

"Oh, you'll hear her alright," laughed Sydney.

"They'll hear her at the airport!" said Rosa as she started to pull her swimming cap onto her thick ebony plume of hair. Just then, Don walked up, and he didn't look happy.

"What's the matter honey?" asked Lanh.

Don pulled Lanh close and with an angry, yet sad expression said "Em yêu, I have to introduce you to Danny Torito, you've already met him." Just then the Battleview swimmer with the beginnings of a black eye stepped around the corner. He saw Lanh standing with what appeared to be over twenty-five Asians and he began to sweat. He went to apologize to Don, but Don said that it was meaningless unless he apologized to Lanh, and the Battleview coach agreed.

"I want to apologize for what I said to you, it was mean and arrogant," he nervously looked at the crowd who was staring at him. "I didn't mean to imply anything; I was trying to get your boyfriend..."

"Fiancé!" Don corrected.

"...fiancé to take a swing at me which would get him ejected from the race."

"No problem. Coolie is a Chinese slur, I'm not Chinese," said Lanh innocently. She still refuses to believe how racists think.

"Now tell her what that other line meant," said Don. "She's ever seen the movie, so you have to explain to her what you implied."

Danny looked terrified, now there were twenty-five pairs of Asian eyes glaring at him, he froze. Then he heard his coach say, "Tell her!" Glancing over his shoulder he could see his coach, the coach of Grant Valley, and that scary woman that hit him. She was cracking her knuckles.

Then an Asian woman in the stands said, "What did you say?" From the tone of her voice Danny knew immediately that it was Lanh's mom that asked. He decided it was time to man up and get it over with.

"The line "me so horny" came from a war movie, it was spoken by a Vietnamese prostitute."

There was a collective intake of breath behind her, all of her relatives knew the scene, her grandparents and great uncles and aunts lived through that nightmare, but Lanh doesn't watch war movies, so she has been spared from that scene. "Why would you say that about me?" she asked in a tiny voice.

"I'm really sorry..." he mumbled.

"I asked you a question," she demanded. She suddenly had iron in her words, this is a Lanh that no one has ever seen before unless they've seen her on the debate stage. "Why did you call me a whore in front of my husband?"