We're a Wonderful Wife Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don took the grease pencil and drew a circle around himself, Lanh and Kim-ly. "There, fixed it. She's here often enough." Which was true, Kim-ly practically lived with them. When her work is done at her firm and she's got the books up tight on Ralph's farm and Duong's restaurant, she's in Grand Forks living with her sister and brother-in-law.

Lanh looked again and with a Kleen-ex she erased the circle and re-drew it to include a blob over their shoulders. The blob was a flaw in the negative that the photographer couldn't explain, but the photograph was so joyful that Lanh insisted on getting an enlargement of it, blob and all. She called the blob "My Angel" because she could see a face in the blob, and with a strain of the imagination that gave Don a headache, he could see it too. "There, we can't leave out my angel."

"No, we can't," grinned Don. Lanh was smiling, which was rare, but starting to become more common.

"Kim-ly, my angel, and me, we're a wonderful wife," she smiled as his arms wrapped around her.

"Yes, you are," said Don, stressing the word "you."

"She'll be here Wednesday," said Lanh as she looked at the picture again and sighed. Someday this adoption thing will come through, their counselor told them that once they get their first child, it will be so much easier to adopt more babies later, but the first! Don and Lanh have never seen such a paperwork struggle. Thank God that Huy stepped in to help with the legal nightmare

She looked again at her angel in the circle, Don once kidded that it was Kim-ly's evil aura. The photographer hated it and almost destroyed the negative, but Lanh saved it because she thought everyone's smile in the photograph was perfect. She decided that the smudge was her angel who was posing with them, so that photo was framed, hung on the wall, and it followed them to Germany and then to Grand Forks AFB North Dakota where they are now.

With a sigh Lanh set the grease pencil on top of the frame. She looked around the room for something to do. Nothing on TV, no good books to read, she's studied her brains out and needs a break, Don went back to studying for his promotion examination to Technical Sergeant, he reports for the exam at eight AM. It's two AM right now and he's been cramming practically nonstop for three days, he even took a day of leave just to study for this exam. Lanh shook her head; she created a monster when she became his tutor years ago.

It's nearly impossible for him to make it, he made staff sergeant on his first attempt at testing, his first attempt at Technical Sergent was mathematically impossible for promotion, but this time, the way the USAF counted points toward promotion, there's a slight glimmer of hope and Don has been wracking his brain studying. What he needs is a break, and there's only one thing to do. She stripped off her clothes and sat down at the dining table across from Don.

Don glanced up when he heard little familiar mews coming from his wife. She was sitting across from him, her chair leaned back to the wall, her eyes closed, tiny toes gripping the edge of the table. "What are you doing?"

"Masturbating."

"I'm trying to study."

"I'm trying to cum.

"Lanh, please?"

"I'll be quiet."

Don scoffed softly, no she won't. The only interruptions allowed when either one of them is studying is sex, and they both play dirty. She knows that there is nothing that turns her husband on more than the sound of her little gasps and cries as she has sex, and she plays to win.

The Air Force promotion system is a complex numbers game, you accumulate points based on your time in service, your time in your current rank, your annual evaluations, the ribbons and medals you've accumulated, and you take two tests, one is all based on general USAF knowledge such as dress and appearance, the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ), and procedural questions, such as what do you do if you miss your flight to your new assignment in East Jahunga? The second test is all technical questions based on your AFSC, your Air Force Specialty Code, in other words, your particular job in the Air Force. Once everyone's points are totaled up the Air Force promotes the top point earners based on Air Force needs. If they only need five new sergeants, only five get promoted, and this is all based on your AFSC. If they need a thousand cops promoted, they promote a thousand cops. If they don't need any bomb loaders promoted, they don't promote any bomb loaders. Better luck next year chum.

Lanh didn't know why Don was working so hard and putting so much effort into this exam, at the Wives club meeting they said NO ONE is going to make Technical Sergeant this cycle, the Air Force is "Rank Tight," meaning they have enough Technical Sergeants, no one gats that stripe, not unless they're wearing a Medal of Honor, the highest honor the nation can bestow on a soldier. But even then, that's only worth fifteen points, however you get salutes from officers and your kids can go to the USAF Academy if you have a kid.

A Medal of Honor is not in his future, but right now, Don could get an Oscar for his performance as he tries to ignore his wife.

Her little whimpers and gasps as she gently strummed her clit and eased a slim dildo in and out of her damp pussy started to get to get to him. "Girl, I'm about ready to jump over this table and fuck you sideways if you don't hush."

"I don't need help," she said between gasps, "I'm doing fine." She slid the dildo in deep and let her breath out in a shivery groan as she tickled her cervix with the very tip of the plastic dick.

She was well within her rights to make her noises, and she planned to get louder. The rules of the game are simple, the distractor can do almost anything as long as they stay on their side of the table. No screaming, yelling, or touching the person trying to study, and nothing mundane unless there is a real need like a broken pipe or work is calling. The distraction can only be sex. Neither can remember where the idea for this silly game came from, Don insists it was Tam, Lanh remembers it being Annie, but in reality, it was Sandy who came up with the idea. When Sandy heard from Lanh, then later from Don who at different times said, "My spouse studies too much," the idea was born. Both Lanh and Don were tearing up the academic world in their free time, Sandy simply mentioned that they need to allow a distraction for romance, and thus the game began.

Don knew he wasn't going to get much more quality studying done, he was exhausted, he's been through the Air Force study guide several times, along with the correspondence course for his maintenance specialty. It was a matter of pride that kept him at the books and his extensive handwritten notes, so what if he doesn't have a chance? He wants to get close, their decision to stay in the Air Force depends on this test.

Compared to farming this is easy money, and the benefits are incredible. Farming is hard, backbreaking work for little to no money. Ralph and Sandy are making it because they have Kim-ly there helping and doing their accounting in exchange for living in the apartment Don built for Lanh. Trung and Angela are constantly helping Ralph by coming up with great ideas and samples of different seeds, feeds, and chemicals that a farm needs. Those samples saved Ralph and Sandy thousands of dollars, and Trung's contacts will give top dollar for Ralph's cash crops, hay, and feed corn. As for Don, all he has to do is fix airplanes, keep his uniform clean and salute at the right time. For this he gets room, board, free medical, and 30 days paid vacation. There's a chance he can get himself killed, but that can happen on a farm too.

If he makes this promotion he'll reenlist again, if not, they're going home. They both have their bachelor's degrees, now they're working toward their master's degrees so either way, both Don and Lanh are excited about the future. They're hoping to go to Osan in Korea, or Misawa in Japan, or Kadina on Okinawa or maybe... dare they dream? Hickam AFB in Hawaii! Or they're going home to the land that they love, it's a big win-win.

But right now, Don has a test to ace, and he can't do it with a sexy, horny Asian wife sitting across from him fucking herself and moaning in ecstasy. The worst part is the things she was saying. She was speaking softly like "I wish I had a bigger dildo, or something like it," both knowing that Don's cock "Stanley" was thicker than the dildo she was now playing with. "My fingers are tired, I need help," she moaned, what finally got him was when she said, "I hope I didn't lube my ass up for nothing."

That did it. Don stood, tore off his t-shirt and dropped his sweatpants and walked around to Lanh's side of the table, his bobbing cock leading the way. Normally he would put his cock right in front of Lanh's face and she would start to suck him while she masturbated, but this time she hopped up out of the chair and dashed into the living room. It's going to be that way, is it?

Don followed her into the living room where she called out from behind the wingback chair, "Don't point that thing at me, it may be loaded."

"Oh great," thought Don, "If the neighbors heard that they'll call the Security Police." He could just imagine telling a young Air Force cop "Honest officer, she was talking about my dick!" Don had her trapped behind the recliner, she was bobbing side to side, her grin was huge as she avoided his grasping hands. Finally, he made a move to go right, but she ducked to his left and shot out of the living room and she was gone. He followed her into the kitchen, and she raced out the back door! "I am going to fuck that woman," Don vowed.

Quietly he eased out the back door, it was a warm, dark, moonless night, the stars were shining brightly but it was hard to see out there. Where the heck is she? Their yard is surrounded by a chain link fence so there's nothing to hide behind and luckily it looks like there's no neighbors up. Crouching he ventured out into the yard, staying low, letting his eyes get accustomed to the dark, completely naked as was Lanh. Suddenly she bolted from a dark shadow and streaked toward the door, he tried to turn and grab her, but she got in ahead of him and tried to lock him outside! He was able to get the door open a little bit before she was able to lock it. "Let me in darling, I won't hurt you."

"No! You're going to fuck me in my bottom!" She almost couldn't say it because she was laughing so hard.

"I'll make it there eventually," he said as he pushed against the door which slowly gave way. Damn! She really has been improving at the gym!

Realizing that holding the door back was a lost cause she dashed back into the kitchen and Don was right behind her, his cock hard and bobbing as he followed her. They danced around the table side to side, left then right, she avoided his grasping hands every time he lunged for her, finally she dashed back into the living room. He would have had her, but her hair is shorter now, just down to the shoulder blades, so his hand missed, and she ducked into the living room and took refuge behind the couch. Rather than try to crawl back there after her, he pulled the couch away from the wall allowing him to walk behind it with ease.

With a squeal of surprise Lanh dove from behind the couch but Don was quick and now he had her by an ankle. She squealed and giggled like a kid as she kicked at his hand with her free bare foot, but that was a bad move, and now Don had her by both ankles. "No fair!" she called, "You cheat!"

"I'm a cheater because I'm winning?" he asked as he tried to corral the little fireball who rolled from side to side trying to escape.

"Yes!" she gasped. She rolled over face down, but he still had her by the ankles and was moving up her body. She could almost feel his cock growing closer and closer to her unguarded ass and she knew how much he liked to fuck her there, especially when she was a "bad girl..." like now. She rolled back over on to her back and Don saw the wildfire in her eyes. "I dare you to fuck me!" she hissed.

"I'm going to do just that," he said and began to lower himself down, but she was able to kick her legs free and started to scoot back across the rug, away from Don. "Get back here," he said, and he grabbed her shins and yanked her back at him. She grinned and they started to wrestle. He now had her wrists and they wrestled and rolled around on the floor, soon both covered in sweat. He was able to get her back onto her back and he tried to kiss her, but she kept turning her head side to side.

"No! No!" she said from pursed lips.

"Ok then," he warned and began kissing her shoulders. She began to twist from side to side trying to throw him off, but he wouldn't let go, he began to kiss his way down to her left nipple. She shook as hard as she could, trying to make her boob wobble out of his way of his mouth, but her breasts were too small and firm for that and with a cry of anguish she felt his teeth snare her nipple. He held it tight between his teeth and flickered his tongue over it.

Lanh has never been so turned on in her life, she could feel the moisture seeping out of her pussy and spreading on her inner thighs. All the teasing and wrestling and now his teeth FINALLY nipping at her nipple as hard as she wanted, she's more than ready to cum. Don's teeth had her nipple trapped and she fought to get her hands free, but he held her wrists firm. She opened her legs up wide expecting him to plunge his cock into her unprotected pussy, but he just grinned at her, he wanted full capitulation before he plunged into her sodden pussy.

She somehow got her legs together underneath him, trapping his cock between her damp thighs, but he started fucking her thighs. "That's really nice!" he sighed, but she fought harder, trying to push him off. He reluctantly pulled his cock out of her slippery thighs and started kissing his way down, now he began to explore her belly button with his tongue. Instead of balling up in a fit of giggles, she groaned. "Yeah, she's turned on!" he said to himself. When Lanh gets hot, her ticklishness disappears.

"Oh, you little minx!" He exclaimed, "You shaved!" gone was the black forest he loved so much, she was completely as bare now.

"Yeah, Kim-ly shaved me, you should have been here to watch," she snickered knowing that it would cause his balls to ache. In retaliation Don now released her hands and was trying to kiss his way into her flower but her legs were crossed and clenched tight.

"Don't! I can't..." she gasped as she tried to push his head away.

"I'm going to eat you, then I'm going to fuck you," he growled.

Their eyes met and she suddenly got teary. "Don't, please stop." Her voice was weak and shaky.

Don knew she knew the safe word, she used it the other day when he was getting grabby but a friend of hers was stopping by for coffee. "I'm going to slide my tongue so far up your tight little ass..." he almost had her legs pried apart.

"Please..." she whined, then sadly said "Teddy..."

"Oh shit," thought Don, "I pushed her too hard, why do I do that?"

But Lanh never added "bear" to complete the safeword. She broke into a grin, "Nahhh, just kidding." She tried to take advantage of his confusion and wriggle free. Her subterfuge gave him the strength to pry her legs apart and she gasped, her pussy was wide open to him.

"You little piece of..." Whatever he said was muffled by her cunt as he dove face first into his wife's wet twat. The feeling of his tongue roughly assaulting her clit nearly made her cum immediately, as always, she capitulated completely. It's like her clit is an on/off switch. When he touches it, she instantly switches to sex mode regardless of what she was doing previously and when wrestling around, the wrestling comes to a screeching halt.

Her legs relaxed and fell wide open, her hands stopped trying to push him away and held the back of his head, urging him to lick and suck her juices. "Oh, Daddy, I love you," she gasped as his fingers began to squeeze and pinch her erect nipples. He pinched them hard, harder than he could imagine being pleasurable and pulled them straight out hard, just like she does when he puts her hands on her breasts as he licks her to ecstasy. She just arched her back and hissed "Yessssss!" The electrical jolts between her nipples and her clit drove her over the edge. "Eat me!" she gasped, "eat me em yêu."

Don loved and laved her clit, his tongue flickering over it driving her out of her mind, and now two fingers eased into her pussy while his little finger drilled into her super tight anus. "I'm cumming daddy! I'm Cumminggggggg!" she gasped, announcing her orgasm knowing that Don loves to hear her say those words. She began twisting side to side, her body shaking, fluttering like a leaf in the wind, and waves of sexual release crashed over her. As she was cumming, Don pulled out and rolled her over on her stomach and hoisted her ass in the air, then he eased his cock into her tight soaked pussy.

Feeling the invasion Lanh began to push back against the intruder. Her orgasm which was beginning to subside was rekindled as she felt her butt cheeks press against his groin. "So deep!" she moaned as she pushed back harder, savoring the stretching, loving the feel of her husband deep inside her body. Don clutched her tiny hips tightly and pushed her forward until only the head of his cock was in her pussy, then pulled her back again as hard and fast as he could. She groaned as she felt his cock plunge into her, her ass cheeks slapped against him. Then again and again and again, harder, and faster each time, using her tiny body to masturbate his swollen cock.

She rested her cheek on her crossed hands and surrendered her body letting Don drive her, pound her to another glorious orgasm. Sadly, when they found out that they couldn't conceive, it ended up being a liberating experience over time. There was no longer the nagging feeling that they had to be successful and implant a baby, now there was no pressure, just pleasure.

She used to hate doggy style, she can't see Don, she can't kiss him as they climb to their peaks of pleasure, but the penetration is different, his cock drags over her G-Spot with each stroke. And he tried to convince her that for him the view was beautiful. "You can't see me!" she insisted. In response, Don used a Polaroid and took a snapshot from his point of view, and he was right. She didn't realize that a woman's bare back is sexy too. From Don's point of view, she looked like a violin, her slim waistline, her round hips, her cute round ass, the junction of their sex, even her pussy stretched around his hard cock was sexy. You would think she's a hot, sexy woman in that picture instead of the skinny nerd girl she still pictured herself as. From that point on she learned to love doggy style and she began to wear backless dresses whenever possible just to drive him crazy.

As Don used her body to stroke himself to orgasm, he suddenly changed tactics. He pulled out and lined his cock up with her asshole. "No!" she cried, "Not there!" She had lubed herself up, but originally the plan was to use her butt plug because sex felt so different with that plug inside her. "Please don't Don, I'm begging you!" But she never used their safeword and she was the one that was pushing back on his cock. "Stop! I'll talk! Don't!" Don chuckled as he realized the game was still on. Lanh cried out for mercy as she pushed back slowly impaling herself on his fencepost hard cock. Oh God, that sexy/painful penetration! Why didn't they try this during their courtship? They could have been fucking in the hayloft every night yet keeping their virginity.

"I have you now Dragon Lady," said Don attempting a very bad Sean Connery.

123456...9