We're a Wonderful Wife Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uuuhhgghh, you got me Agent Double Oh Seven and Five Eights," she groaned as she felt his pubic hairs pushing against her ass. "Do with me what you will," and she relaxed and rested calmly, her head resting again on her crossed arms, her ass up in the air impaled on her husband's cock, her sphincter squeezing and clutching his cock. This game was so silly, yet over the years it has become a comfort knowing they can have fun with each other.

"I'm not done with you yet Dragon Lady," he chuckled evilly causing her to giggle, and he began to slowly saw his cock in and out of her. Again, that strange feeling of his cock probing her intestines, it felt like he was displacing her internal organs as he plunged deeper and deeper with each stroke, threatening to bruise a lung. Don looked and saw that the dildo that she was playing with was in reach. It was a long double ended dildo that she brought back from a "shopping trip" with Kim-ly. He asked her why a double ended dildo and she said, "Rosa is coming for a visit," and refused to expound on that statement. She meant nothing by it, she and Rosa are not lovers, she just wanted to see Don's reaction.

"Let's play," he whispered. Lanh's passion lidded eyes popped open wide. "Let's play" could mean anything. Sometimes she didn't like his "play" but other times it was incredible. He held her tight and rolled to his side, and before she knew it, she was laying on her back on top of Don, his cock still buried deep in her ass.

"Ohhhhh," her voice was shivery, he wasn't as deep as before but laying on her back like this pinned on his cock made her feel exposed, wide open. Don started pinching and twisting her nipples as he started to move his hips pushing in and out of her an inch, maybe two inches at a time. She didn't like this position at all.

"Here," he said as she got used to lying on him. He took her hands and guided them to her pussy. Her fingers explored the junction of his cock and her ass, then moved up to her pussy and soon she was gently massaging her clit, like she does too many times when they are separated by the needs of the USAF, most recently he was on a 90-day temporary duty assignment to Guam. As she brought herself closer and closer to a climax, she discovered that she could kiss her lover. They kissed long and passionately while she played with her pussy as he gently fucked her ass and pinched her nipples.

His hands left her nipples and she felt him fumbling around, and then she felt him hand her the dildo, it was lubed and ready to go. Lanh rubbed it up and down her pussy stroking her clit and labia, savoring the feeling, then without prompting she lined the head up with her vaginal opening and as Don spread open her pussy lips for her, she slowly pressed it in. She gasped as the dildo filled her, and as it stretched open her kitty it inversely tightened her ass around Don's cock. The feeling of being packed full of dick was incredible, more intense than anything she had ever felt before. It wasn't comfortable, it verged on the annoying, but it was exciting, and the sensual confusion was exciting too. She heard Don gasp "Oh my God!" as she moved the dildo in and out and realized he could feel it too, so she started moving it faster.

Through the thin membrane between her ass and her pussy, Don could indeed feel the dildo as it slid in and out of her sheath, its passage rubbed against the sensitive underside of his cock sending intense thrills through his body. "Baby, don't stop, it's incredible," he gasped breathlessly as he tried to fuck her in counter rhythm to her strokes with the dildo. Before he knew it, he was teetering over the edge, hung up on the apex of a huge cum. He pushed up with his hips, driving deep into her bowels, gasping wordlessly. Lanh could tell he was almost there and began moving the dildo in short, rapid strokes which set him off.

With a strangled growl, Don came explosively, spurting over and over into his wife's colon. She felt him convulse under her, his hips thrusting automatically with each pulsation of his cock. She slid the dildo out of her folds and squeezed her lover's cock with her sphincter as he came in her. Slowly, almost reluctantly, his orgasm released its grip on Don and his hips lowered; she felt his cock wilting and it slithered out of her ass. She rolled over on top of him and they kissed and murmured endearments. "That was a lot of fun," Don finally said between pants of breath.

"Let's do it again," smiled Lanh, their eyes studied each other's eyes looking for a way to transfer their feelings and emotions without resorting to clunky, inefficient spoken languages. They shared numerous little open-eyed kisses both wishing there was a way to be closer.

"You betcha, let me catch my breath," said Don. He was stunned, quite often their sex play gets silly, but wrestling in every room of the house? running around outside naked? and a double penetration? He never would have dreamed of this when they first made love years ago, God he loves this woman!

"You ain't gonna be ready for that again for a long, long, time old man," teased Lanh as she snuggled up tight against Don. Both her ass and her pussy ached, both a physical ache from the fucking, but she already misses Don's presence inside of her. "Stay here while I call you an ambulance," Lanh kissed Don then got up and left the room, but soon came back with a warm damp cloth to clean themselves up with, a blanket, and a pillow, and a tall glass of ice water. They snuggled on the floor in the living room until the sound of the automatic coffee pot gurgling in the kitchen told them that they had one hour before Don had to leave for his test.

~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~

Thanks to his "hobby" of taking college classes as much as he can, Don has sat exams at several colleges, but none of them took exams as serious as the Air Force takes promotion exams. Two pencils, one piece of scratch paper, one answer sheet, one sealed test booklet, one proctor, two observers, and a room full of promotion hopefuls. No one in the room dared peek into the booklet or even look around the room, cheating will get you ejected from the test and possibly a court martial.

After an agonizing wait, the proctor took her seat and conducted roll call, then read the instructions which included several admonishments against cheating or giving the appearance of cheating, how to be excused from the room, time limit, and what to do when you are done. With the instructions complete, the proctor said the awaited words "You may begin."

Don was exhausted, he didn't sleep at all last night, yet at the same time he felt so relaxed and loved, he knew he was going to do well. He looked at the first question, it concerned the disposal of a weather worn US flag. He knew that one. The next concerned riding in a staff car with a high-ranking officer, who gets in first? He knew that one too, he also knew the next one, which article of the Uniform Code of Military Justice covered absence without authorization. It was a great feeling opening the test and knowing the answers! He still remembers those dark days before meeting Lanh when a test was just a torturous way of reminding him how stupid he is. Now an exam is a reaffirmation of the knowledge he gained, but he still remembers the gut twisting horror he used to feel as a C- student whenever final exams rolled around.

Completing the first test he reviewed it double checking his answers and found two that he had mismarked on the answer sheet, then he checked his test again and found one more that he mis-marked. Then he waited patiently while someone else turned their test in first. No one wants to be the first to turn in their examination. The PFE is complete, now a break and time for the SKT, the exam on his technical prowess.

While Don took his exams, Lanh went to her only class of the day at UND, then hurried back to base for a lunch meeting of several of the new members of the Enlisted Wives Club. Lanh normally despises women's groups and coffee klatches seeing them as a waste of time, but in the military, they serve a real need. There were girls from all over the country that suddenly found themselves in a situation that very few civilian women could ever identify with let alone understand.

Picture yourself as a young mother, three children, and suddenly your husband comes home and says, "We're moving to Turkey." You have two choices, go to Turkey, or divorce the man you love. Your husband has two choices also, go to Turkey or go to jail. Going to Turkey may be traumatic, but it doesn't have to be the end of a marriage, Lanh looks back at her trip to Germany and her mental melt down on Day One and decided that if someone else was going through that emotional trauma, she was going to be there for her, and for an 18-year-old girl from Los Angeles, North Dakota could be worse than an overseas assignment. 100+ degrees (38 degrees C) in the summer, -40 degrees (-40 degrees C) in the winter with nowhere to go, no beach, no amusement parks, comparatively few restaurants and shops, no mountains, no forests, nothing to do, nothing to see. For many people it's mind shattering.

Adel was a new member of the EWC and was going through a tough time. She was a tall, heavy set, blond girl from Tavola Alabama, and her first baby was due in two months, and she found herself trapped on foreign soil, North Dakota. The idea of sub-zero temperatures terrified her to no end. "What am ah gonna do?" she wailed at the meeting, "Ma baby is gonna freeze to death!" she was met with a tsunami of pity and "There, there, you'll be ok," from the assembled women.

"Babies don't freeze to death unless you let them," said Lanh. When she spoke the room went silent, for some reason Lanh's voice became the voice of authority among the wives' club. Even Chief Hanna's wife, Lola, deferred to Lanh.

"How many children do you have?"

Lanh ignored the question; the asker was a bitch who knew exactly how many children Lanh and Don have. "I was born prematurely in Minneapolis, and I wasn't allowed home until I weighed five pounds, which means I couldn't go home until January when I was six months old, it was twenty-five below zero. I survived just fine with simple receiving blankets and quilts. You are going to have a happy, healthy baby who is going to be just fine and when she's sixteen you're going to tell her all about the winters in North Dakota and how the three of you survived."

"Ah don't know."

Lanh smiled. "Adel, you said that you're a farm girl, I am too, and one thing we farm girls have in common is common sense. We know when to milk the cows and feed the chickens, we'll know exactly when to wrap up our babies."

"You're a farm girl?" Adel was shocked.

"Dairy farm," Lanh nodded. "And we also raised hay, feed corn, and vegetables for my father's restaurant."

"But you look so..." Adel was searching for a word.

"Scrawny?" said Lola who was constantly ribbing Lanh about her weight.

"Sophisticated!" said Adel.

Lanh was shocked, but she was dressed nicely, long skirt, blouse, cardigan sweater, and severe ponytail. But she had to dress nicely, she gave a lecture at class today regarding a child's ability to learn languages before the age of one. If Adel had seen her eight hours ago pegged on her husband's cock and fucking herself with a dildo, if Adel knew that Lanh was wearing a pad in her panties to catch Don's cum as it seeped from her anus, she was sure that Adel wouldn't use the word sophisticated. She gave a smile and dug her miniature photo album out of her purse and flipped to the picture of her and Don on the John Deere tractor. "Here's my wedding photo, a couple of country virgins heading back into the woods for their first time."

Adel flipped through the album in shock, a fancy lady like Lanh Campbell driving a tractor in a wedding gown. Covered with all forms of goo wearing a huge smile as she held a newborn calf, it was too much to believe. She found the picture of Lanh in her tiny bikini with her smallmouth bass that she caught by herself while Don was in basic training and realized that Lanh is real people after all.

"Don and I talked for two years about getting married and joining the air force, and we couldn't wait to go, but our first assignment was Germany."

"Ramstein?" someone asked.

"Spang," said Lanh using the familiar nickname for Spangdahlem Air Base, and most of the women attending winced, they knew how tough on a marriage it could be there. "I was in country for maybe twenty-four hours when I suddenly realized that I was the only Vietnamese in a hundred miles, maybe more. I was five thousand miles away from everything I hold dear, and we couldn't afford a plane ticket back. I spent weeks staring out the window, I didn't talk, I didn't change, I didn't shower, I didn't do shit. I put myself and my husband through hell."

The assembled women nodded, they've been there, they knew the feeling. "What did y'all do?" asked Adel.

"Don dragged me to a function on base, and I actually met another Vietnamese girl, and she read me the riot act, told me to pull my head out of my ass, and then informed me that there was an air base full of women who are there to help. She hauled me into the bathroom at the Top Three club and redid my hair and makeup so I could go apologize to Don in front of everyone at the top three dining out."

Adel was shocked, she was still new to the Air Force, but she knew enough to know what the top three meant. "What did your husband do?"

Lanh thought and chewed on her salad a moment. "When we got back to our room, he gave me a spanking." There were several shocked looks around the table, including Adel. Lanh winked and said, "It hurt so good."

"That's just silly," said Adel finally smiling, "Mah husband would never do that."

"My point is, you married an airman, you knew he was an airman and what he did when you married him, now you're demanding that he become something else?" Adel was dumfounded, she was expecting tea and sympathy and here was a tiny Asian girl reading her the riot act. "He took a sacred oath to obey the lawful orders of his officers, he also took a sacred oath to love and honor you, you agreed to help him do both, but now you want him to choose one or the other? Why?"

Adel looked like she was going to cry, she tried to answer but there were no words. Every woman at the table knew what she was going through, it sucks a lot.

Lanh took one of Adel's hands in hers and asked, "You took one sacred oath to honor him, is undermining his career honoring him?" Lanh squeezed Adel's hand, the big girl was near tears. "This isn't the civilian world; you can't look at life here with civilian eyes."

"What do I do?"

"You come here to us, and you ask for help." Lanh dug a pamphlet out of her purse that described the benefits and programs available to military families, it's one of those things that everybody sees, but nobody reads. "Here, look through this, all of these programs are real, don't be afraid to use them, it's not charity, it's a benefit." Lanh had learned that many people will refuse charity no matter how badly they need help, but they will snap up a benefit in a heartbeat. "Don't forget, you have a table full of sisters here to help you, especially when the baby comes."

Adel looked through the pamphlet, she heard of some of these programs, other were a revelation. "Ah didn't know we could git furniture!"

"Honey, if you need something, let us know," said Lola, "That's what we're here for."

Adel was suddenly filled with hope, "Can I get a ride to the commissary when I don't have a car?" and now the wives club did what they did best, they closed ranks to help a member of their squadron that was in need, they just had to get her to admit what her real problems were.

As Lanh leaned back and sipped her coffee the girl to her right leaned over and said, "You must have been a fireball in high school." She was impressed with the way Lanh was able to get Adel to face her problems and realized that there was help available.

"Me? Fireball?" Lanh scoffed. "I was just an outcast nerd girl with an outcast nerd boyfriend."

"Oh?" asked Lola, "Then why does Annie call you dragon lady?"

Lanh started laughing, even Lola knows Annie.

~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~

It was months later, and Don was in the orderly room submitting a leave request, he and Lanh wanted to spend Thanksgiving at home with the whole clan. The family is getting bigger and bigger, and they practically fill the restaurant now. Cold weather celebrations are being held in Mai and Duong's restaurant, warm weather celebrations at Ralph and Sandy's farm. As he used a filing cabinet top as a stand-up desk and made sure the leave form was exactly right, the first sergeant, SMSgt Sanchez stuck his head out of his office and said, "Staff Sergeant Campbell, could you step in here a moment?" Johnny was using his no nonsense tone of voice.

Don stepped into the office and there was Johnny, Master Sergeant Olevo, his shop chief who took over for Dale Vanderhorst a year ago, Colonel Smith, the bomb squadron commander, and Lanh. Lanh looked terrified. Don was in shock, his commander, his first sergeant, his boss, and his wife all in the office together and they don't look happy, this could be a bad situation. He felt his mouth go dry.

"Staff Sergeant Campbell," started Colonel Smith, "the morale and welfare of my men and women is of the utmost importance to me, so when this situation came to my attention, I ordered your shop chief to clear this matter up. Master Sergeant Olevo, could you bring Staff Sergeant Campbell up to speed?"

Paolo looked uncomfortable. "Look, I don't like this any more than you but..."

Lanh interrupted, "They're accusing me of kissing a tech sergeant!" she was nearly in tears.

Don was a little shocked and a whole lot confused, Lanh wouldn't do such a thing. "Lanh wouldn't lie to me," he put his arm around her. "Did you do this?" he asked.

"Yes," she said in a tiny voice. Don went white, all the blood drained from his face, he thought he was going to faint. "It was..." then she mumbled the name.

"What?" Don leaned over. "What did you say?"

Lanh kissed him on the cheek and whispered in his ear, "It's you!" It took Don almost a full minute to understand what she was saying. "Congratulations em yêu, we made it!" With a squeal of joy, she threw her arms around him and kissed him long and hard.

The office filled with laughter and from the orderly room Don could hear clapping, through the open door he could see the faces of the entire orderly room staff watching. "Oh, damn you guys," he said blushing and shaking hands and receiving pats on the back. It's a tradition to tell noncommissioned officers that they have been promoted with practical jokes whenever possible. For folks passing the promotion exam on early tries the pranks are especially brutal.

"That's quite a little actress you married," said Colonel Smith as he shook Don and Lanh's hands.

"Yeah, she is. She's got a special role to play tonight," Don said pulling her tight to his side. Lanh shivered in anticipation.

Colonel Smith pulled two presidente length Romeo y Julietta cigars from his flight suit pocket and handed them to Don, "A gift from General Buck."

Don was shocked, General "Buck" Davis has been flying a desk in the pentagon for the past year, but it was rumored that he kept his eye on "his" airmen. Lanh snatched the cigars from Colonel Smith. "He chews this label? These are good cigars!" and she put one in her purse and handed the other one to Don to the chuckles of all. A wife that's an amazing actress and knows a good cigar is a rare find indeed. After shaking hands all around and walking over to his office where his team awaited him with more ribbing and congratulations, Don and Lanh headed out to their truck. "So what role am I playing tonight?"

123456...9