We're a Wonderful Wife Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lanh gave her a reassuring hug, "He said, 'It's getting late, let's go out to dinner,' and Kim-ly said 'Good idea.'"

"It was all an act?"

"Act?" asked Kim-ly with a grim look on her face as she walked up to Karole and Lanh. "He was chasing you with a butcher's knife. If Don hadn't stepped up I was going to shove it up his ass, then break off the handle."

Don walked up to Lanh and hugged her, Kim-ly, and Karole, "If I knew that was her plan, I wouldn't have stopped her." He tried to hand Karole her kitchen knife, but she just shook her head and backed away.

꙳~~꙳~~꙳~~꙳~~꙳~~꙳~~꙳~~꙳~~꙳~~꙳~~꙳

Independence Day! God but it was good to be back home among friends and family! Don, Lanh, and Kim-ly traveled back to Grant Valley MN for a family celebration. The first thing Lanh did was hop on the Ford tractor and start cutting the weeds out of the ditches with the side cutter as Don recorded her work with his phone to show Karole. When Lanh heard that Karole had refused to believe anyone living north of Washington DC could be considered Country, that in her mind it was all asphalt and city up in the North, Lanh had to prove her wrong. So Kim-ly and Don made sure that Karole was inundated with pictures of Lanh driving the tractor, Don tending the acres of vegetables, both of them milking cows, and Don playing with his nieces and nephews back at the pond.

When not sending pictures of country life to Karole, Don tried desperately to drive the ancient GMC pickup. He changed the oil, cleaned the plugs, fired it up, it was ready to go, but he wasn't. That old fear, the ghost of the sheet metal step-van crushing him in Saudi Arabia haunted him, and the echo of the excruciating pain resounded through his entire body.

"How do I fix this?" he said as he sat next to Jake on the front porch enjoying a beautiful Minnesota summer morning. That beautiful scent of cut grass filled his senses, meanwhile Arlo and Liam played trucks at his feet while Chip was fishing back at the pond with Grandpas Ralph and Duong.

Jake thought for a moment and finally said, "You don't. You overcome it. You're stronger than your fear, don't give it any recognition, just do it. You're strong enough to do that. Just walk out to the truck, hop in, and go."

Don thought about it long and hard, then finally said, "You know what? You're right." And with that Don got up and walked straight to the tractor shed. Moments later the dusty old GMC pickup emerged and headed out to the road. Tam stepped out on the porch and sat next to Jake and watched as the truck stopped next to where Lanh was cutting back the weeds. She squealed and hopped off the tractor and into the pickup, which then headed off down the county road.

"Who's driving Don's truck?" she asked, not really expecting a reply.

"Don."

"Son of a gun!" said Tam softly.

"We were talking about his fear, and I told him the same thing you've been telling him, but I didn't use all the mushy scientific jargon. He decided to suck it up and just go. I guess it worked?" asked Jake.

"Yeah, it sure did," she laughed.

For his part Don was still feeling the fear, haunted by the memories of being catapulted off the ramp and smashing into the rocks, of being crushed when another truck and the huge fire extinguisher slammed into his truck, of slowly suffocating in the purple clouds of the potassium fire extinguishing agent... but it felt so good to be behind the wheel of an old friend again at the same time. He pulled up alongside Lanh on the tractor and beeped the horn and her eyes shot open and she screamed in delight.

"What's wrong?" cried Karole, "are you ok?" She had visions of Lanh falling off the tractor and being mauled by the old side cutter.

Lanh shut off the tractor and practically vaulted into the cab of the truck. "He's driving! He's really driving the old pickup!" She was still talking with Karole on her ear buds as she snuggled up against Don and gave her the play by play. "I'm snuggled up and he's got his arm around me... shift? I shift and he works the clutch... WHAT? Dirty girl!" Lanh looked up and Don and said, "I should have a hand on each lever," and with that she grabbed onto his crotch. "Got it!" she announced to Karole.

They drove along the backroads that they loved as teens, but the backroads weren't as back as they used to be. Grant Valley was growing and with true heartfelt disappointment they noticed that some of the woods they used to love to park in and explore each other's body was now a housing development, the pasture they would stop in and neck after school was now a strip mall. The town is getting closer and closer to the farm and Don actually started to worry about their future there. This concern took his mind off of the terror that has kept him from behind the wheel for years.

Lanh sighed happily; they were going to be ok! As Lanh texted Kim-ly about Don's victory, she suddenly had an idea... it was something she and Kim-ly had talked about in length. "Let's go shopping!" she announced aloud after a bout of texts between her and her sister.

They ended up at the Adult Super Store, a place that Don had never visited, but secretly wanted to, if just to see what was offered in the A. S. S. as it called itself. "Come on," insisted Lanh as she led Don by the hand and practically dragged him into the store. "This is where I got Stanley Jr," referring to her first dildo.

"I don't know..."

"This is all your fault," she insisted. "If you hadn't done such a good job getting me hooked on sex, I wouldn't have had to come here and stock up while you were TDY all the time."

Don stifled a laugh; Lanh had told him that she practically fucked herself senseless with Stanley Jr. while they were in Germany, and he was away on his first TDY to Spain. He eventually added her modest but growing collection of toys to their love making finding that he enjoyed being penetrated and she enjoyed both being tied up as well as being the one who does the tying.

"Ok, why are we here?" Don asked.

"Positive reinforcement," she said. "You're getting a reward for driving so good!"

"I got my reward," he said as he snuggled her close and squeezed her bra encased breast.

"Let's reward your kinky side," she said as they pulled up to the handicapped parking spot and Don hung his blue tag on the mirror.

They went inside and looked at the variety of lingerie, most of them were designed for women with fuller figures than the slim little Asian angel he married, but he did find a beautiful sky-blue teddy and a black baby doll that was little more than a patch of fog that a woman could wear. He couldn't wait to see Lanh in either one. They selected a few more things but when they got to the counter Lanh asked the manager, "Is there anyone back in the video booths?"

"Hey Lanh! It's been a while! Nope, you're the only folks here except for..."

"Thanks Davie!" Lanh interrupted, and she began to tug Don toward the back of the store leaving their selections on the front counter. He hasn't seen her this excited about something in ages, especially about sex. Lately their sex life has been improving, the hot tub had a lot to do with it because a jolt of pain in his back at the wrong moment will end everything for days and the hot tub did wonders for his back pain. But today he's feeling good and she's up to something, and he loves it when his little lovebug is mischievous. "This is going to be fun," she grinned.

They went to the back of the store and down a secluded hallway with three doors on each side. Lanh turned and gave Don a warm kiss, her lithe little body molding against his, her crotch pressing against his growing cock. When they broke from the mind-altering kiss she whispered, "You're going to love this!" and shoved him into the center door on the left side of the hall. "Just follow the instructions," she whispered and closed the door. His head spinning from that kiss, Don found himself shoved into a small booth with a couple of folding chairs and an old flat screen TV mounted on the wall. He would have been nervous about being seen in such a place, but he was no longer associated with anyone in the area because he's been gone for over a decade and besides, it was early on a Wednesday morning, and everyone was at work or getting ready for the holiday.

There in the dim booth Don searched for instructions, the TV advertised the movies available and insisted on putting tokens into the control box, but he didn't have any tokens or any desire to watch anything that was being advertised. Then he heard a knock and he noticed movement. There, on the wall, a round hole waist high, a hand sticking through the hole beckoning him closer. The fingernails were perfectly manicured; all the Nguyen sisters got together yesterday and did their nails and chattered the day away because it was their first gathering in ages. While Angela, Rosa, and Ahnjong selected differing colors, Lanh, Kim-ly, and Tam selected a turquoise color that was beautiful, and Don could recognize those nails on Lanh's tiny hand even in the gloom.

He walked up to the hole and touched her hand and said, "Hi pretty lady." But she held up a finger and shook it side to side. Ok, no talking. He stroked the palm of her hand, but she wanted more; she held her hand out palm up and wagged her fingers wordlessly asking for more.

He leaned over and took one delicate finger in his mouth and suckled on it gently eliciting a soft whimper from the other side of the wall. He took a second finger in his mouth and ran his tongue over it gently, teasing the two fingers with his tongue like he would her nipple. Again, a whimper from the other side of the wall and suddenly the hand withdrew.

Don was about to put his hand through the hole to see what Lanh was up to when her hand reappeared, this time she cupped her hand, her thumb about two inches away from her fingertips, then she started moving her hand in a perfect pantomime of stroking a cock. Don grinned, sexy girl! she wants my dick in that hand. He stepped up to the hole and dropped his pants and shorts then placed his cock in her hand. Immediately she began exploring his cock, gently touching every part of his growing manhood, urging him to full erection, at the same time pulling him closer and closer to the hole.

He was a little leery, but he knew it was Lanh, he had seen her, Tam, and Kim-ly put on that exact same color of nail polish and carefully sculpt their nails... but maybe she was up to something more. She gently tugged him closer and as he got the head of his cock through the thin wall, he felt a tongue tip repeatedly flicker across the head of his cock, like a butterfly on a flower the tongue sampled his first drops of precum. Shivers of pure lust traveled down his back, and he pushed forward for more.

Suddenly her hand cradled his balls and holding them firmly she pulled him until his groin was flush against the wall and he was trapped in her velvet grip. While a mouth closed over the engorged head of his cock, he felt a hand gently kneed his balls and another hand stroke his swollen cock shaft. He groaned, his favorite part of the blowjob was denied to him, that is watching the woman he loves making love to him with her lips and tongue, but being physically denied that vision made the excitement more fantastic, it may not even be Lanh!

The pleasure was incredible, so much more intense than previous blowjobs, denied of sight and the ability to reach out and caress his beloved he was forced to concentrate on the sensation. This was more intense than the times she blindfolded him in the past, the sensations she elicited with her lips, her tongue and her hands were marvelous, and now her hand had pulled away from his cock. She slowly swallowed his cock all the way to the root, he felt the tight restriction of her throat around the head and shaft of his cock, then slowly she pulled back, his cock sliding back out of her throat. The wet, warm friction on every nerve ending on his cock was overwhelming.

Now her tongue started slathering over the underside of his cock as she pulled back, the sensation was mind bending! "Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!" Her little moans of passion every time she swallowed his length were music to his ears, and he desperately wanted to start thrusting his hips, but his balls were still held firmly in her little hand preventing any movement on his part. He could only stand at attention and savor the sweet torture his wife was subjecting him to. "Oh god! I'm going to cum!" he gasped.

Suddenly her mouth and hands withdrew and a moment later his cock was engulphed in her hot, wet pussy. Her silky inner flesh caressed his cock and in unison they began thrusting at each other. Don could feel her fingertips occasionally brushing his balls or cock as she franticly strummed her clit to catch up with Don in his delirium of pleasure. Not only caught up but she was soon cumming, her little strangled squeaks of blessed release were music to his ears and suddenly Don was cumming, his sperm erupted from his cock in gush after gush of pure bliss as her pussy reflexively clenched his cock. It went on and on and on, he flooded her in an orgasm that far exceeded anything in recent memory. Finally spent he stumbled backwards and sat completely satiated on one of the folding chairs.

How long he sat there was a mystery to him. Finally collecting himself he cleaned himself up with a wetnap that Lanh had pushed through the glory hole and was buckling himself up when he heard a gentle tap at the door. Outside Lanh was waiting for him and he scooped her up in his arms and kissed her, his mind still swimming in ecstatic bliss.

"Did you like it?" he asked later in their apartment.

She nodded her head vigorously, "so fun!"

Her English was falling apart so he knew something was up. "What is it? Something has you bothered."

"No! I like! It..." she looked around surreptitiously, "the chance of getting caught!"

"You're turned on by the chance of getting caught?" She nodded her head with a sly grin. It's been a long time since Don had to play twenty questions with Lanh, almost every discussion about sex when they were in high school was like this.

For the rest of the week Don and Lanh looked for opportunities to have a little sex in a public place, Lanh's favorite was the changing room at a Target store, Don enjoyed a nearly empty theater at the Bemidji 7. Both times they were a blowjob, but Lanh ended it with a handjob that crossed his eyes. Both times she caught his sperm in a condom that was only rolled over the head of his cock. Don couldn't reciprocate in Target, but at the theater they had raised the armrest between their seats and she leaned against him and he gently explored her damp folds with his finger. She tried to make him stop but he wouldn't stop so she bit down on his arm to keep herself from crying out. He proudly carried the teeth marks on his arm for days and blamed it on his nephew Liam who denied biting him but offered to do it again.

It brought back the "good old days" when they were 18 and sex was a wide-open world of wonder and they were doing whatever they could to burn off all that sexual energy in a way that preserved Lanh's virginity.

꙳~~꙳~~꙳~~꙳~~꙳~~꙳~~꙳~~꙳~~꙳~~꙳~~꙳

Where the hell is that place? thought Kim-ly as she navigated the rural roads outside of Greeley Colorado. So many things coursed through her mind as she finally saw the lights of the American Legion in the distance. For one thing, she will need to find a permanent place to live soon, she loves bouncing back and forth between Colorado and Minnesota, it satisfies a wanderlust she didn't realize she had before she flew to Germany. She also loves living at the farm with Ralph and Sandy, but Tim hates farms, but screw him, this is her decision and she's tired of being his... Her train of thought was interrupted as she pulled into the parking lot of the legion post.

There were maybe a dozen cars and pickups in the parking lot as she found her spot and shut off the rental SUV. She grabbed a small box off the passenger seat and walked into the American Legion Post. Inside there was the usual collection of good ol' boys at the bar, swapping stories and drinking beer from long neck bottles. There were a few women here too, several were veterans, and the rest were wives or guests of the members. A couple of guys were shooting pool, and as a slow country love song played on the juke box, she saw Don and Lanh off to the side dancing slowly, holding each other close. Near them was Karole, sipping on a bottle of water and talking to one of the pool players. Kim-ly signed the visitor's book then did something she always wanted to do, she took a deep breath and in a loud voice called out: "Is there a doctor in the house?"

Everything stopped and all eyes were on the shapely Asian woman at the door. All eyes except Don and Lanh who wordlessly agreed to ignore her and continued dancing.

Ricky, a tall man with a red face and thick shoulder length white hair leaned on his pool stick and in a southern drawl thicker than Karole's said "I ain't a doctor, but I play one at this here legion post. What can I do for you lil' missy?"

She winked at Ricky, "No, I need a real doctor, any kind of a doctor. Is there a Doctor of Education here? Or maybe a speech pathologist?"

"If we ignore her maybe she'll go away," said Don into Lanh's ear.

"That won't happen," whispered Lanh.

"Ain't no one here but us chickens!" called out a barfly with a long gray beard. Very few people there knew that Don had a doctorate, but they all knew Lanh for sure was a doctor. They pointed to where Don and Lanh were dancing.

"Doctor Campbell! Are you here?"

"I think we can get out the back door," started Don.

"No," said Lanh sadly, "she sees us... she's just playing with us..."

"She's not supposed to be here until next week," Don said as he realized that everyone in the bar was chuckling at them.

"Doctor Campbell! There you are!" squealed Kim-ly and she scurried across the room as fast as her impossibly high heels and incredibly tight dress would let her travel. The wolf whistles and cat calls from the guys only encouraged Kim-ly who added a lot of hip action to her stroll. Finally, she came up to the couple, but she ignored Lanh and threw her arms around Don. "Doctor Campbell, I found you!"

"Ok Kim-ly, why are you here early? You're supposed to be flying in with and ba next week," Lanh demanded.

"Oh! They're in your basement, I showed ba how to work the remote control and they found re-runs of Matlock in five minutes." Kim-ly threw her arms around Don's neck and said, "We came to give Doctor Don his birthday present!"

"My birthday was last month."

"It's the thought that counts, come buy me a drink," she started leading Don to the bar and as she did, she handed the box to Lanh. "No peeking! You can open it when we get back."

"Challenge accepted!" smiled Lanh as she set the securely wrapped box down on Karole's table it was covered in wrapping paper and sealed with unbroken layers of clear packaging tape.

"Hey Donnie, who's the hot chick?" asked a clearly drunk woman at the bar.

"Linda, this is my sister-in-law Kim-ly Nguyen. Kim-ly, this is Linda Cooper, she was sitting out on the prairie, and they came along and built a legion post around her."

"Oh come on Donnie," purred Kim-ly as she looked at Linda from over Don's shoulder. "We have a much deeper, much closer relationship than just in-laws." Her hands began to roam over Don's chest.

"She's also my accountant," said Don. All the barflies agreed, that was a much closer relationship than mere in-laws. Once Kim-ly was fortified with a Bombay Sapphire gin and tonic with extra lime Don said, "Ok lady, what's the deal, why did you rush down here early?"

123456...9