We're a Wonderful Wife Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks Jake," said Don as he eased the documents partially out of the envelope. It looked like an agreement for power of attorney, a quick glance showed that Karole wanted Don to be able to hold power of attorney for her legal transactions if ever needed. "Thank you again," said Don as he returned to his room with Lanh. She was sitting up in bed reading the journal that she was looking at an hour ago when Tam and Jake arrived. "What do you make of this?" Don asked as he showed her the power of attorney documents.

"I think she's worried about Krissy's future," said Lanh. She wanted to make a joke about Karole driving Don's old rattle-trap pickup truck, but that felt flat even to her. "Let's wait on this until she gets home from work."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanksgiving was a delightful dinner with the five of them while Arlo and Krissy played in her playpen. It wasn't the rollicking family fests that Tam and Jake had become used to since they became engaged, but it reminded Don and Lanh of the Thanksgivings that they had in the military where friends gathered, and the menu was chosen at the last minute depending on what the base commissary had available.

After dinner Tam and Lanh were cleaning up the kitchen and were speaking with Kim-ly on speaker as they worked. The three were remembering days gone by when Tam and Kim-ly taught tiny young Lanh how to load the industrial dishwasher at their uncle's restaurant, after Don got a chance to say hi to his son Danh he went and sat with Jake and Karole and discussed the Power of Attorney papers. "Are you sure you want to do this?" asked Don. "This is something that can be abused."

"Ah've known you pert' near a year and a half," sighed Karole, "That's longer 'an any other man, includin' ma' daddy... ah juss... ah juss wanna know fer sure that Krissy will be taken care of." She grabbed Don's wrist, he could feel her shaking, "Ah usta sit up nights terrified what woulda become a me should m' momma go an' git herself kilt. Ah used to dream of living in an orphanage. Then ah heard there weren't such thing no more." Like Lanh, when Karole is emotionally charged her accent becomes more pronounced.

Jake was shocked not at what she said but how she said it. "You sound like you were looking forward to the idea of an orphanage."

"Well, yeah! When your life is one trailer after another and a string of drunk rednecks and hillbillies cummin' and going, and each one is just there to get drunk and get laid, life is uncertain. My momma had a string of beaus, an' as ah got older, they began ta eye me up. Ah lived in terror of which one was gonna..." She looked nervously from Don to Jake and back, "To me an orphanage was like a dorm where everyone was in the same boat, and we all became friends, and no one would be makin' fun of me 'cause I were so tall an' my momma was such a drunken slut."

The house went silent, even Krissy and Arlo went quiet when Karole said that. Don patted the back of Karole's hand and said, "There, you finally said it. How does it feel?"

"A lot better than I thought it would," grinned Karole.

"I don't understand," said Jake softly.

"Karole blamed the way her mom acted on herself," said Don.

"Ah did, ah blamed m'self. Ah thought that I was the cause o' her behavior. That's it, ah'm done talkin' about that woman!" said Karole, a sense of relief washed over her, "and I'll thank you fellas to never mention her around Krissy ever agin. All she needs to know about grandma is that she's a nice Asian lady what lives in Minnesota."

"Amen," said Don.

Jake leaned forward and gestured for Karole's hand. When she reached for his hand, he held it gently and said, "When you get to Minnesota, I will see to it that you will get psychological care to ensure the same fate doesn't fall on Krissy."

Karole looked shocked that someone could consider such a fate, "You really think that could happen?"

"It's very possible, simply making a declaration doesn't necessarily break the cycle of abuse," said Jake.

Karole thought about what he said, then turned to Don and said, "What do you think?"

Don cleared his throat, patted the Power of Attorney papers and said, "As your attorney-in-fact I advise you to take his advice and..."

"Oh stop!" Just then Tam and Lanh came in from the kitchen laughing. "What's so funny, y'all?" Karole asked them.

"Looks like they just made a joke about Kim-ly," said Don.

Lanh and Tam glared at Don while Karole said, "Why would you say that?"

"That was their "I just ripped on Kim-ly" laugh," said Jake.

Don nodded, "You'll get used to it... Ow!"

"Just be glad it was a tea towel," said Lanh as she curled up in his lap and they kissed.

"Did you hit me because I was wrong? or because I was right." asked Don.

"I hit you because you were there."

Once everyone was settled with their after-dinner coffee and pumpkin pie Don started to address everyone. "Jake, Tam, you really can't believe how much it meant to Lanh and me that you came out to join us..." Don started to get misty, the words catching in his throat. They had given up on Thanksgiving because this year has been so dreary. And when they shut off Karole's electricity it just got gloomier.

"And you were here for us," said Tam. "We were sitting in Bemidji, and everybody disappeared..." Tam tensed up, "even our boys were gone, neither of us has spent thanksgiving alone, you were our shelter, so we're even."

Karole looked at the two families on the edge of tears and barked, "Fer cryin' out loud, will all y'all jes hug an' git it over?" and before she realized what was happening Karole found herself gang-hugged by everyone at the table including Jake. In the mass of hands and arms she felt a hand getting closer to her breast than she was comfortable with and she yelled, "Jake! No peeking!" which broke up the hug fest into laughter.

"Ok," said Don as everyone sat down, "Are you girls going to do some shopping tomorrow?"

"You know it!" grinned Lanh who resumed her perch on Don's lap. She leaned in and nibbled on his earlobe sending a thrill straight to his cock that was trapped by the warmth of her tiny butt. She then whispered, "We're going toy shopping."

"Excellent choice!" Don grinned. "And you're off work Karole, are you going shopping too?"

"Ah don't know, it's not like a pair of fuzzy handcuffs would do me any good."

"Jake gets double milage out of them," said Tam, "they're also a blindfold for him."

As the laughter died down Jake complained, "That was uncalled for... it was true but uncalled for."

Tam nudged him in the shoulder, "there are a few drawbacks to sleeping with a blind man."

"Name one," Jake demanded.

"Not a lot of eye contact."

Jake laughed along with Don, Tam, and Kim-ly, then said, "Ok, true, but there's got to be a positive side too."

"Of course, there is!" said Tam, "You've never once asked me to do it with the lights on."

Again, the house rang with laughter and Don explained to Jake what she meant by that, then Don turned to Karole and said, "How about if Jake and I watch the kids, you girls go have fun in the morning. We meet up at the Wells Fargo at eleven, get these papers signed and notarized, then we'll go get lunch."

"Which Wells Fargo?" asked Karole.

"The one over by your work," said Don.

"Then we can go to lunch at Don Pollo's!" said Lanh. Karole shrugged, but Lanh loves the food there even though the only thing Mexican about the food is the name.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was Sunday morning and they all gathered for a goodbye breakfast at Coa de Jima, a Mexican restaurant in Brighton Colorado which was halfway to the airport. As they walked in they were greeted by a young hostess, the sixteen year old daughter of the owners, Lara. Don gave her a warm hug and said, "Ah! Bonjour mon ami!"

Lara replied, "Dzień dobry Panu Campbell."

"That was very good!" smiled Don. "Was that Russian?"

"Polish," grinned the Hispanic teenager. "Five for breakfast?"

"And two highchairs," said Don as Lara led them to a table.

"That was an interesting exchange," said Tam as they sat down. "What inspired that?"

Lanh rolled her eyes, "When we moved to Colorado everybody was speaking Spanish. Don never dealt with Spanish before except in Spain, so he decided that if they're going to say hello in a language he doesn't speak, he'll return the favor. Lara decided to play his silly game and it's a competition to use a different language every time we come here."

"She got me with Polish this morning," grinned Don as he ignored the menu, "I'm still waiting to drop xin chào on her." Don was hoping that saying, "good morning" in Vietnamese was his trump card in the battle of the greetings with Lara, or as he calls her, "Larry."

Breakfast was a fun get together, especially when Tam and Lanh started talking about taking Karole to 'Kink-O-Rama' the adult toy store. "That girl did nothing but laugh and blush," said Tam.

"So, what did you get?" Don asked over a plate of huevos rancheros.

"Nothing you need to know about," said Tam to her youngest brother.

"Same here," said Karole before Don could ask. She brought home a seven-inch vibrating dildo which Lanh said was a "Lonely Lady Pacifier" and had gotten her through several of Don's temporary assignments to other countries.

"Mah sex life really ain't much of a life," said Karole.

"You just need practice," said Tam and she purchased the dildo and some lubricant and gave it to Karole. Lanh and Tam purchased some other items for Don and Jake and also purchased some lingerie which caused Karole to ask,

"Why lingerie? Jake can't see it."

"No, but he can feel it, and the different textures," then Tam smiled, "Sometimes a girl just wants to feel pretty."

"Sometimes it helps," said Lanh. "Try dressing up for that beau that you tend to imagine." She didn't want to mention how many times she did that while Don was TDY somewhere.

Breakfast was a delightful meeting with family and friends and afterwards Don put Arlo in his car seat and said, "I'll call the airport and make sure you have the very best good airplane to take you home, ok?"

"When can I see you again?" Arlo pouted; he was close to tears.

"I'll tell you a secret," said Don and got really close to Arlo and said loud enough for Jake to hear, "This summer when I come home and we have a party, I will tell you when Aunt Lanh and I are moving home, OK? It's a secret, don't go around telling anybody."

"Ok!" said the smiling youngster.

After goodbyes had all been said and the car started backing out of the parking space, Tam stopped and eased the window down and announced, " wanted me to let you know that she will be down here for Christmas, and she wants the pink bedroom. Ta taaaa."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"So, what did you get at the toy store?" asked Don as he lay atop their bed.

"Not before Christmas!" came the singsong reply from the bathroom.

"Awww, come on," whined Don. "I get to open them Christmas day in front of Karole and Krissy?"

"Karole already knows what they are, and Krissy won't care."

"Come on, give me a hint. Do I need to get batteries? Can you wear any of them out to a night club?" Don was talking himself into a case of blue balls.

"Yes, and yes," smiled Lanh from the bathroom. She was finishing up touching up her makeup and Don's words were working her into a state of excitement too.

"Is anything Bluetooth? Remote control?" That was always one of Don's horniest dreams, for Lanh to wear a remote-control vibrator and for him to sit in one of her lectures controlling the vibrator as she tried to lecture.

"One is," she said brightly. "And it can easily be used to stimulate a prostate."

Don's throbbing erection led the way as he came behind Lanh in the bathroom. "Dirty girl!" grinned Don. "I like the way you think." Lanh wasn't paying attention to what Don was doing as she was brushing her makeup. The only thing the sexy little Asian girl was wearing was her black rimmed "nerd glasses" which made her look ten times cuter than her wire rims. She gasped when she noticed his reflection in the mirror, but it was too late to do anything. He came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her, his left hand cupping her small, firm right breast, his right hand circled her waist and eased through her soft black pubic hairs straight for her pussy.

"Seriously?" Lanh demanded as she continued touching up her makeup. "I have a date tonight I'll have you know."

"Hmm, who is it this time, an Art History professor? Are you that desperate for a nap?"

"No, tonight the Alpha Kappa Chi fraternity will be hazing their pledges," said Lanh. She brushed her face with a large makeup brush, "Or should I say that I will be hazing their pledges," grinned Lanh as she rose up on tiptoes so she could rub her tight little ass on Don's iron hard cock. Then in the sexiest voice she could muster said, "All of their pledges."

"You're going to go to your date a well fucked lady," said Don as his fingers began circling Lanh's clit. His left hand was rhythmically squeezing her right tit in time with the circles his right finger was describing between her labia.

"Oh, you fucker," she groaned. Their taunting and teasing had her nipples rock hard, those little traitors were practically screaming to Don "She's ready!" and Don could read her body's signals better than she could. Lanh grew up hating her tiny, weak body, whereas Don loved it and reveled in every tell-tale hint she unconsciously gave on how her body reacted to his attention.

Don's fingers drew rapid circles in her labia drawing ecstatic jolts of pleasure from her and in moments his fingers were covered with the evidence of her excitement. She shuddered and bit her lower lip as the pleasure grew in intensity causing Lanh's hips to rock from side to side. His cock was caught between her tight little ass cheeks and Lanh was stroking his cock with her little butt causing intense pleasure in Don. In return Don stopped and raised his right hand slowly, his fingers covered with the dew of her excitement. With mounting excitement Lanh watched the reflection as he slowly brought his fingers to his mouth and slowly licked his fingers clean, he groaned in delight as he did so. When Lanh grasped the vanity top for support, Don grabbed the makeup brush from her and began to brush it over her captive, erect right nipple.

The sensation of the smooth, sexy sable fur bristles of the makeup brush dashing back and forth over her nipple and areola were overpowering and she twisted and fought to get away. Don eased up on the brushing becoming gentler, he began using "happy little strokes," as he said. "Oh that's nice," sighed Lanh, approving of his technique. Leave it up to Don, he can turn almost anything into a sex toy. Lanh filed this away in her catalog of things to try on Don.

Soon he was rolling both of her nipples around with the palms of his hands, something that was overwhelming to Lanh. She gasped and leaned back against Don yet at the same time arching her back thrusting her breasts forward into his hands demanding firmer attention but in return receiving lighter sensations.

With a huff Lanh spun around to face Don, their eyes locked as she breathed deeply as if in anger, then slowly sank to her knees, the head of his cock tracing a line all the way from her belly button, up her chest, to her chin. Their eyes still locked as she took the head of his cock in her mouth and began to lave her tongue over the head of his cock, sucking gently. Soon she broke eye contact and began to concentrate on his cock. She began to take in a little bit more with every gulp, her tongue still active, it was now rubbing over the sensitive underside of his cock.

Now her hands moved from his cock and began to squeeze his ass cheeks and pull towards her mouth as she took his cock into her mouth. Don put his hands on hers and she grasped his wrists and placed his hands on the sides of her head. Don smiled; they hadn't played this game in a while. He gripped the sides of her head and began to move her mouth up and down the length of his cock. As he did this Lanh held her hands behind her back, totally submissive to her man.

He eased her head up and down his cock until he found that sweet spot, where her tongue massaged the most sensitive spot just south of the head. "Oh God yesssss," growled Don. "Right there."

In response, Lanh settled in and replied with her delicate tongue slithering back and forth across the most sensitive part of his cock causing waves of intense pleasure to rocket through him. She was gentle but determined in her efforts drawing waves of erotic sensations that caused him to occasionally jerk and double over with the intensity of the pleasure.

Soon he pulled her off of his cock which she reluctantly released with a pop from her mouth. "Up," he gently urged her, and when she was slow in responding, he scooped her up and carried her to the bedroom and plopped her down on the bed. She immediately rolled away and he had to chase her across the bed before she got away.

Now Lanh was all hands and giggling as she pushed him away at every turn. He tried to grasp her cute little breasts and she fought his hands away with "No, you had your chance." They giggled and wrestled, being careful not to wake the rest of the house. "No, no, no... you had your chance, and you blew it... hey no fair!" claimed Lanh as he started tickling her ribs.

She fought back at everything he tried until finally he was able to grab a slim ankle and hold on. She rolled from one side to the other, but he wouldn't loosen his grip. He was able to lean over and kiss her calf. "No biting!" she cried.

"I didn't bite you," claimed Don.

"Yes you did! I have teeth marks down there," pouted Lanh.

Don's eyes narrowed in what he hoped was a threatening glare. "Then I'm going to bite your pussy!"

"NO!" and suddenly they were wrestling again. "Stop biting me!" demanded Lanh as Don began to kiss his way up her leg. The closer he came to the junction of her legs, the more she fought, pushing away harder and harder, but Don fought valiantly and finally he was able to plant a kiss on her pussy and he swept his tongue up and lingered on her clit. "You win," she gasped, and instead of pushing his ravenous mouth away, she held his head in place like he did to her not long ago.

Don's tongue flickered rapidly over her clit, and she began her rapid climb to the orgasm. She ran her fingers through his hair and spread her legs open wider and wider, surrendering her vagina to her man. "Oh god em yêu, oh God!" she gasped as first one finger, then two fingers eased into her tiny pussy and began fucking her. She gasped and clutched at him as the tension built, then like a clock spring snapping her orgasm hit. She was flooded with waves of sweet relief and announced her cum with a strangled cry. Her soft thighs clamped on Don's head and her body shook like she was hooked up to 110 volts.

Wave after wave of relief from the sexual tension they built over the past hour washed over her and Lanh didn't even notice that Don worked himself free. He was able to turn her over, so she was laying face down on the bed and Don grabbed her hips and pulled her up so that she was shuddering from her climax with her face in her pillow and her ass high in the air.

Don knee walked between Lanh's legs and lubed his throbbing cock up with his saliva then lined it up with her pussy. She must have realized what was happening because she whimpered a little before he slid his cock into her all the way to the root. "Uhhhhgggghhh," groaned Lanh happily as she found herself packed full of Don's cock. "Why did you make me wait so long," she sighed as he began to fuck her.

123456...8