We're a Wonderful Wife Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duleigh
Duleigh
652 Followers

"I thought you'd like the buildup," panted Don as his fucking began to speed up. The slapping of their bodies filled the air and Don and Lanh found themselves covered with her juices.

"Oh God that's good dick," Lanh groaned, and she pushed up on her elbows and tried to push back as Don's thrusting became frenzied.

"I'm going to cum in you chi yêu... I'm gonna cum!" gasped Don. His hips and cock were no longer under his control and is fucking took on a life of its own.

"Do it!" gasped Lanh, "cum in me!"

With a strangled growl Don came, his cock fired volley after volley into her and he continued to drive his cock into her, brushing her cervix with the head of his cock occasionally as he thrust maniacally. Finally, he gasped and collapsed on her back as she sagged to the bed. As his orgasm ended, he rolled to her side and kissed her. "God that was fun," he sighed.

Lanh lay next to him, and they curled their arms around each other. Then Lanh said, "Fun?"

"Yeah, fun. What else would you call it?"

"It was thrilling," suggested Lanh. "Sexy, romantic, exciting..."

"Yeah, like I said," said Don. "Fun!"

"God you can be a dick sometimes," she smiled, then she reached back and looked shocked. "How much did you cum in me? Holy crap!"

"I'm on it," he said, and he disappeared into the bathroom and came back with a damp warm washcloth and began to clean Lanh and the bedspread up.

"We're going to have to keep those balls of yours drained," sighed Lanh as they kissed after he cleaned her up.

"I agree," smiled Don as he helped Lanh off the bed, and they went to the bathroom to clean up. "While you wash up, I'm going to go get breakfast started," said Don.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Why so mopey today? It Christmas Eve!" Mai peered at her first son-in-law over the rim of her cup. She and Lanh had been up late last night wrapping gifts and drinking wine.

"I don't know mom, I've been feeling that something is wrong, it's really creepy." Don placed a plate of scrambled eggs, grits, and bacon in front of Mai.

As she investigated the grits with a fork Mai said, "Is your feeling dysphoria or is there something actually wrong?"

Don forgot that Mai helped her psychologist daughter Tam through eight years of study. "I don't know ma, it's just this very weird sense of foreboding." Just then Lanh came bopping into the kitchen, her body tingling from their morning workout.

"Mmmmm, you made me grits!" Lanh developed a liking for grits during their tenure in the USAF. Don never figured out how or why she learned to like them, they were never stationed in the south, and they rarely ate on base where grits were commonly served.

Mai smiled happily as Don and Lanh kissed. Even after being together for a decade and a half they still kiss like newlyweds, they kiss like they always want to head back to bed for another round of lovemaking. As Lanh sat down Don produced a plate of breakfast with a large dollop of grits for his tiny wife. Just as Lanh sat down, Karole emerged from the basement ready for work and carried Krissy up with her. Karole looked grumpy and tired while Krissy looked like she was ready to play. Don hoped he would have her ready for her first steps any day now.

"Give me a hug," Don said as he wrapped his arms around Karole and Krissy. Karole growled in sleepy discomfort while Krissy smacked her lips ready to give Don a juicy baby kiss. Breaking the hug, Don came away with Krissy and he slid her into her booster chair with practiced ease while Karole plopped down next to her and glared at the table with glazed over eyes. Moments later Don placed a plate of eggs, bacon, and grits in front of Karole and a bowl of grits thinned out with formula in front of Krissy. While Don poured coffee for Mai, Lanh, and Karole, Lanh began feeding the grits to Krissy.

"What do you two have going today?" asked Don, hoping and praying that they would say "We're going to spend the day here with you."

"We have a little more shopping to do," said Lanh. Don's shoulders sagged, "a little more shopping" for Lanh and Mai can go on for hours... many hours. Don took the coffee pot back into the kitchen and put it in the machine and started another pot and stared blankly at the filling carafe. He barely noticed the coffee machine; his mind was tied up with worry that he couldn't identify. As he tried to ascertain his discomfort his right hand gripped the edge of the cabinet tightly and was starting to shake violently. "This can't be happening," he muttered to himself. He had convinced Lanh that his panic attacks were over, those dreams were all in the past, now he's living one, one he can feel but he can't see.

"You ok?" asked Karole as she brought her breakfast dish in the kitchen, her unexpected question almost caused him to jump out of his skin.

"Uh, yeah, sure," Don lied. "Look, we never know when those two will come back so I'll drive you to work today and come get you when your shift is over." Both Don and Karole insisted that whoever watches Krissy has a car to take her to a doctor if a sudden need arises.

"Ah don't want Krissy ridin' in that ol' truck o' yours 'less it's an emergency. Ah smell all fumes in there."

Don smiled, it took context to determine what "all" meant to Karole, it was either a predeterminer to indicate the entire quantity as in "all y'all" or it meant "oil." He nodded, those fumes were getting bad, he had to agree with Karole. "If Lanh and Mai are not back you'll have to get an Uber." He pulled out his wallet and pulled out a card and extended it to Karole.

"Ah can't take that."

"Karole, it's a cash card, it's got a hundred bucks on it and it's nearly expired. Take it or I'm going to put it in Krissy's Christmas stocking, and you'll have to spend it."

Karole was about to refuse the card when she looked in Don's eyes and saw the same agonized confusion that was turning her entire soul sour. She wanted to throw her arms around him and beg him to tell her that it was going to be all right even if they both knew it was a lie. Instead, she took the card and whispered, "Thank you," and went to find her purse.

Ten minutes later they were heading to Loveland Colorado and the offices of Torgeson and Briggs Financial Consulting. When he pulled up to drop her off, she gave Don a strange look and said, "Would you be angry if I quit?"

"This job is eating you alive, I wish you would," he hoped that she could see his eyes begging "Please quit!"

Just as she was about to say something a very large black man came up behind her and leaned into the window, "You can't stop here, you need to move along."

Don put the truck in gear and started to move as Karole practically shouted "Marly, please!" at the guy as she slammed the door closed. When Don got back home Mai and Lanh were almost ready to leave without him.

"Gotta go!" called Lanh as she and Mai came out the front door, "Krissy is in her playpen, see you later!" and they hurried past Don. Don turned and grabbed Lanh by the sleeve of her jacket and pulled hard, causing her to whip around and she looked shocked, "What?"

"I'm sorry, I just..." and he gave her a slow, passionate kiss, the kind of kiss that goes on and on, the kiss where your tongues explore each other's tongues, where your souls join in and the kiss becomes a loving, spiritual expression of joy.

"Wow!" gasped Lanh after the kiss, "What was that for?"

As he was about to answer a thought slipped into his mind that said, 'I want our last kiss to be memorable' and his stomach twisted in terror. He finally said, "There's more where that came from if you come home soon."

Lanh smiled and waggled her eyebrows behind those black framed glasses that make her so cute and innocent looking, it reminded Don of when they were gawky teenagers and so much in young love. "I'll be back for more, and with a kiss she and her mom were off.

Krissy spent the morning being cranky, her constant crying and complaining echoed Don's mood and they made each other feel worse. She was following him around the house crying like a wounded puppy but he couldn't find anything wrong with her. Because she was working Don couldn't reach out to Karole unless there was an emergency so he tried to reach out to Mai and Lanh, but they didn't answer their phones. He finally called his stepmother Sandy, she's raised four girls and a half dozen grandchildren, she had to know what was going on with this child. "It's Krissy, she's crawling around crying, she's constantly wet, the only time she's happy is in the bathtub."

Sandy chuckled; she was pretty sure what it was already. "Does she have a fever?"

"A little, not much."

Sandy gestured to Kim-ly to come listen, she's going to need to know this in about four months. "Hold on Don, I think Kim-ly is going to need to know this too." Kim-ly showed up with Danh in her arms followed by Ralph and the new guy, RJ. "Ok Don, this is really important. Is Krissy drooling?"

"She sure is, I'm worried about her getting dehydrated, the front of her romper is soaked!" Don sounded really worried, and he was. The way things were going today he was terrified that she was terminally ill.

"Ok, you need to wash your hands really, really well. Hot water! We don't want the baby catching anything."

"Ok, now what?" Don sounded terrified.

"Very gently put the tip of your finger in her mouth, can you do that?" Kim-ly and Ralph immediately figured out what was going on, RJ never had a baby in his life, so he was just as befuddled as Don was.

"Yes, she's trying to bite my finger."

"That's a good sign, it really is. "Now, run your finger across her gums, top and bottom, see if you can feel anything," said Sandy trying to suppress a smile.

"Ok, she keeps trying to bite me... hey... oh my god! She's got a tooth coming in!" He craned his neck and looked at her top gum and saw a small, fine white line. "I can see it!" Don was elated, something good happened today!

"There you go daddy; your little boy should be doing the same thing soon."

Don's excitement just plummeted, his boy was going to need him soon and he wouldn't be there for him. Don realized that he was the worst father ever. The best he could do was care for Krissy. "What do I do now?"

"Give her something cool to chew on, you should have some teething toys, I told Karole to put some in the refrigerator. If you can't find one, slice a pickle lengthwise and let her gnaw on that," said Sandy.

Kim-ly recoiled, "Pickle? Eww! Babies don't eat pickles."

"Sure, they do," said Sandy. "They're going to drool and make faces anyhow, might as well give them a reason to do it."

Don couldn't find a teething ring, so he split a pickle and gave it to Krissy. She stuck it in her mouth and made a horrible face, but she started gnawing on the pickle. "I think she likes it," said Don. "It seems to be helping. I'm going to go look for teething rings. Thank you so much mom."

It helped so much to get something to relieve Krissy's teething pain, now if he could just hear Lanh's voice. His calls were going straight to voice mail which means she probably forgot to charge up her phone again, and Mai just isn't answering which he can't figure out. He couldn't believe he was alone on Christmas Eve, where the hell was Lanh? He should be taking joy in watching Krissy graduate from baby to toddler, she's teething now, she's almost able to stand up by herself, she's attempting her first step, she's just a syllable away from her first word, and Don felt so lonely he was nauseous.

Don tried to keep busy, he made Christmas Cookies as Krissy watched, gnawing on a teething ring that he found in Karole's refrigerator downstairs. While the cookies cooled, he read Christmas stories to Krissy and eventually he had to put her down for her nap. Then, as she slept, he put a podcast on his phone and eased into the hot tub to relax, but that haunting feeling of dread made even this uncomfortable.

As four o'clock neared, Don received a text from Karole that said she had to work some overtime. Torgeson and Briggs Financial Consulting was famous for their volunteer overtime program. You could volunteer to work overtime, or you could volunteer to work somewhere else. Don couldn't believe that Karole had to work late today, it was Christmas Eve! They gave her the day off on Friday after Thanksgiving saying that it sent a bad message to the shoppers and retail outlets to have bill collectors making calls on Black Friday, but it was ok for bill collectors to harass people on Christmas Eve. What kind of jerk thinks like that? Torgeson and Briggs Financial Consulting, that's who.

Don and Lanh had hoped to go to Minnesota to spend Christmas with the family, but at the last minute both Lanh and Karole ended up having to work. Lanh's mom, Mai, had flown out to be with them for Christmas but Duong had to stay behind, Rosa was sick, so Duong had to stay behind and manage the restaurant.

At least Mai came out, it made Lanh and Karole so happy to have mom there for Christmas. In fact, Lanh's shopping extravaganza was winding down, the last gift she needed to purchase was a very ornate cigar box. The box was decorated with inlaid wood, something that Don really loves. He brought back tons of inlaid wood items from Turkey and this box looked like it would look perfect with his other souvenirs. Don doesn't smoke cigars, but she wanted a very, very special box for a gift she knew that he would love.

When they got to Lanh's SUV she put an envelope in the cigar box and smiled, "Fits perfectly."

"Look at time! We should go home," insisted Mai.

"Wow, it is late... I know, we can go to Don Pollo's and wait for Karole to get off work then take her home," said Lanh as she typed a text to Karole that they would wait for her at Don Pollo's into her phone and hit send. Unfortunately, they were in an area of very poor cell coverage and Lanh's phone was very low on charge, it finally expired before it was able to get the message out.

"I sent message to Don too," said Mai and they climbed into Lanh's SUV and headed off to Don Pollo's, land of the half price happy hour house margaritas.

Karole got six collection calls completed during her overtime, she was as cold and demanding as she could possibly sound and her southern accent was coming on strong, her calls started out with "Happy holidays, here at Torgeson and Briggs Financial Consulting our records show that you owe us four hundred twenty six dollars and thirty seven cents, will you be paying with check or credit card?" and usually end with, "And a merry Christmas to you from Torgeson and Briggs Financial Consulting, the people who care." She was supposed to downplay the company name, but Karole made sure everyone that answered the phone heard the words Torgeson and Briggs Financial Consulting at least four times. What are they going to do, fire her from a job she hates?

Karole logged out of the computer system then she went through the drawers of her desk. There was nothing here to indicate that she ever worked here except for a picture of Krissy which she now dropped into her purse, then she got up, shrugged on her jacket and left.

Don finished up The Caterpillars Christmas, Arlo's favorite book, and wished that Danh and Arlo was here to read with him and Krissy. He looked over to see that Krissy was now asleep, but she fell asleep with her face down and her little butt up in the air, like she was crawling and gave out halfway to wherever it was that she wanted to go, her beautiful blond tresses covering her face. Finally, a second nap today - bonus! He picked up the sleepy baby and placed her in her play yard and covered her with her favorite blanket and made sure a teething ring to chew on was available when she woke up.

Don noticed that the music stopped so he picked up his phone which was blue tooth connected to the stereo and noticed that he had gotten a message, it was from Mai saying that they were going to Don Pollo's for a drink and bring Karole home. Maybe Nordy's for dinner? Nordy's is a large barbeque restaurant in Loveland. That would be good. Don tried to call Mai but as usual she wasn't answering. It was probably pretty loud over at Don Pollo's.

Don was right, it was tremendously loud. There was a loud group of people there from across the parking lot from Torgeson and Briggs Financial Consulting and they were drunk. One of the managers was buying popularity with the employees by plying them with drinks on the company account. Bradley Davis was a team leader for Torgeson and Briggs Financial Consulting, his dad was a frat brother with company founder Halvar Torgeson, and it seemed like Bradley could get away with anything. Like using the company expense account to throw a party for his favorite workers over there.

Bradly was just at the edge of seeing double but right now he saw something that really interested him. Covered with spilled nachos, Bradley Davis stood on a bench to lead a rousing, drunken rendition of Rudolph the Red Nosed Rain Deer when he spotted Lanh sitting not too far from the party. "Ya know gang, Mexican is ok, but I'm going to try a little Chinese," and he hopped down, fell to his knees, then got back up to the jeers of his subordinates. He poured himself a large margarita from the pitcher and staggered over to where Mai and Lanh were talking. As Bradley got near to them, they switched to Vietnamese, but he didn't seem to notice that he was being ignored. He finally said, "Hey ladies I'm Bradley. We're having a little Christmas party; would you care to join us?"

Lanh tried not to puke. She looked away from him, purposely refusing to look at him or meet his eyes and said to Mai, "Đó là ông chủ của Karole." (That's Karole's boss) She smiled sweetly to her mother and said, "Cô ấy cho tôi xem một bức ảnh của anh ấy!" (She showed me a picture of him) and she nodded to emphasize to Mai that she was sure of who it was.

Mai looked up at Bradley and smiled sweetly then said, "Biến đi." (Go away)

"I'm in charge of all those people, they think I'm pretty awesome," said Bradley with a belch.

Lanh simply said, "Tôi không." (I don't)

Seeing Lanh and Mai's drinks he slurred, "We have pitchers of margaritas, come and join us."

Mai said, "Làm ơn để tôi yên." (Please leave me alone)

"No hablas" sneered Bradley.

"She said to leave us alone," said Lanh now getting annoyed by the drunken sot.

Someone started a spirited mariachi song on the juke box and Bradley grinned, "Come on lil' girl, let's dance!" and he grabbed Lanh's arm and started to pull her out of the booth.

"NO!" shrieked Lanh as Bradley got her free from the booth. Suddenly a bright flash of light blinded Bradley, he looked and saw that the older Asian woman had just took his picture and now she laid her phone down and drew a.38 snub nose revolver from her purse.

"The next flash you see will be the last..."

Bradley dropped Lanh's arm and held his hands up, "OK!...Jeez lady!" He backed away with his hands up and returned to his party grumbling.

"Are you ok?" Mai asked, "we can go home right now if you want."

"I'm ok," Lanh replied. "He was just a drunk, I can deal with them." She opened her hand and revealed to Mai that she had a switchblade in her free hand. Lanh put the switchblade back in her purse and glanced at her watch, it was much later than she expected.

Across the parking lot from Don Pollo's, Karole was waiting outside of her office building in the rain for her ride home. Tired of being cold and wet she went back inside to wait for her Uber that was now ten minutes late. She stepped through the doors and turned around looking out onto the bleak Loveland Colorado parking lot, soon to be covered with a fine layer of ice. She was almost glad that the bank repossessed her pickup truck. It would get her home safely in this weather, but she couldn't afford gas for that beast. What about an electric car? Karole scoffed, why not just get a Rolls Royce? She couldn't afford an electric car let alone the extensive wiring job on the house needed to build a charging station.

Duleigh
Duleigh
652 Followers
123456...8