All Comments on 'We're a Wonderful Wife Ch. 14'

by Duleigh

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

What an ending to a wonderful story!

5

Sl33pingforestSl33pingforestabout 1 year ago

Wow what a trip 5 stars!

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWantedabout 1 year ago

Can't remember why I read chapter one, but I got hooked. Great reconciliation of Chapter one, Page one.

Thanks for not going dark. Would like it if you would show some of your thoughts on what you previous written.

Thanks for writing the series.

SchultzieSchultzieabout 1 year ago

❤️❤️❤️

Such a wonderful ending! You're not going to add any stories with Don and Lanh and their flock of kids?

DwarfLord50DwarfLord50about 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this epic story. My only disappointment was that it rather turned into Karole’s story and I was more invested in Don, Lanh, and Kim-ly. When Karole ended up with Trung, she became part of the extended family and I lost interest. Still, all-in-all, one of my favorite stories.

LostandFoundhomeLostandFoundhomeabout 1 year ago

I loved this story from the first chapter.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB10 months ago

Hmmmm, a good tale well told but Don and Lanh went though tons of shit and didn’t seem to be well off at the end at all physically or mentally

DuleighDuleigh10 months agoAuthor

@JohnnyRebBB - I'm not sure why you would say that Don and Lan "didn’t seem to be well off at the end at all" They had millions in the bank, the farm they loved, the family they adored around them and after 15 years of trying they got the #1 thing they've always wanted - a baby in Lanh's womb

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB10 months ago

My take on this was generated by the fact that Don, by the end is still very young but has major health problems. Lan has also got a load of health problems. Yes they are loaded but what good is that if their collective health is buggered?

Also, their individual plans for suicide in the event the other dies means that they don’t really love their children or other relatives that much, having suffered from acute depression, it’s my love for my family that steers me away from suicide as a way out of the mental anguish. I can’t believe either character as described, would be willing to scar the rest of their loved ones in that way.

DuleighDuleigh10 months agoAuthor

@JohnnyRebBB - I'm still not sure why you're having problems with the happily ever after. Their plans for a "mutual suicide" were much earlier in their relationship when it appeared that their lives were falling apart. They DID NOT have children when those thoughts crept into their heads, their lives were solely focused on each other. Plans and ideas change and nobody walks downstairs and calls out cheerily "I decided that I'm not going to kill myself today."

However it is clear that you do not understand the suicidal mind. As you said "it’s MY love for MY family that steers ME away from suicide as a way out of the mental anguish." But you're not Don and Lanh, you're not my buddy Archie who ended his life as this story was being written, you're not my pal and old camping buddy Vince who ended his life at 22, or my friend Lynn who ended hers with a husband and two kids at 31. Neither you or I knows what goes the minds of the suicidal, but I've made a study of it. Read EIGHTEEN A DAY? to see what I dug up

Let me let you in on a secret, except for the problem with conceiving, between them Don and Lanh have everything that Mrs. Duleigh and I have (we have a litter of six) That's how I learned how to write about those issues, and Don's lung issues can be cleared up, mine are inoperable. Are you saying that because of our health problems our lives, Me and Mrs Duleigh aren't worth living? Of course not, it's just that you've never met someone whose life is torn apart by severe medical problems like Don and Lanh, Tam and Jake, Mr & Mrs Duleigh. I like you JohnnyRebBB, you converse with me, but you need to get out there and meet some people, get to know them.

21stcv21stcv6 months ago

Fantastic story, well conceived and really well written. Thank you sir.

Thwacksy058Thwacksy0586 months ago

Brilliant ! ! One of the most interesting stories on this site. Thank You

DuleighDuleigh6 months agoAuthor

Thank you all so much, this story has been nominated for Best Novel/Novella of 2022

You can vote at this site

https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literotica-awards-novels-novellas.1594764/

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hi. A very well written story. Freshness of plot and characters carry this smoothly. I could identify with most of the characters. I hope you won the award.

DuleighDuleigh4 months agoAuthor

A note for Campus77 (and anyone else)

No, we're not going to hear about the pilots who destroyed Don's career and no, we're not going to hear about what happened the jerk that almost killed Lanh and Karole. Why? Because I don't want to write about them. Also in the military you rarely hear about what happened to someone who did something that stupid unless he was in your unit.

Yes, this is the last chapter of We're a Wonderful Wife, but it's not the last story. I have a feeling that Don, Lanh, Kim ly and Tam are going to get visitors from New York soon...

Campus77Campus774 months ago

Thank you Duleigh for giving me a month of happy reading. Paul and Andi and Don and Lanh are now part of my family. I'm not sure where I am going now as I have found an author that fully meets my imagination. I'll start with your other stories, but I can't imagine that they could be as impactful to me. I'll let you know.

katzkinkatzkinabout 2 months ago

I don't normally seek out this type of story . . .

However I readily state Don, Lanh, Kimm-ly, Karole and the whole family captured my heart!!! WOW, what an amazing story! Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDuleigh@Duleigh
Disabled veteran, learning how to live from the sidelines. Still trying to figure out if I'm writing these stories, or if these stories are writing me. I've given them free rein to flow and now it's time to start publishing, The scores reflect that you like what I am publishin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES