All Comments on 'We're Close for Cousins'

by AlexRaymond22

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
blackknight314blackknight314almost 6 years ago
I liked this story.

A good story. It makes me wonder if the sisters had played with each other before. He seemed a little abrupt with his sexual high jinks; he didn't get off on foreplay much. He was pretty much a shove it in and cum kind of guy, but three sister cousins? I've got to hand it to him for his stamina.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One thing is absolutely obvious!

Your spelling is atrocious and you wasted zero time on such a worthless procedure as PROOF READING!!

If you contemplate making another attempt at writing, first of all recruit someone to Proof Read and Edit it for you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I had A dream

LOL as if you could get it up that many times. use lube for butt play fool.

Over all I think your tale was A dream . maybe you had A lot of little blue pills.

Make your tales sound like they could really happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Jethro

Wait till you graduate 6th grade before writing...

radioman2radioman2almost 6 years ago
Human Rabbit

I liked the story even if there were almost three ejaculations per paragraph. Some careless grammar and spelling errors, but not so bad as to deserve the type of criticism leveled by some others. It was a fun romp and made me wish I had A's phone number.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Total Load of Fucking Crap

Stick it up your fucking Ass hole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Unbelievable

The main character in this fable just keeps going and going, like that pink rabbit in the commercial. He blows his load and within minutes he's ready to go again. Plus, he's such a charmer than none of his female cousins can deny him! Someone should have told the author to get the facts on anal intercourse before writing about it.

One star, and I'm being generous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Flash in the pan!

The ORIGINAL "Alex Raymond" was the creator of "Flash Gordon". This one is the creator of some of the worst pieces of dreck it's ever been my misfortune to attempt to read.

I had a feeling that this story was going to be a piece of garbage when - in the first paragraph - the main character talks about everyone referencing those 5 female cousins by their alphabet-soup initials. Sadly, the quality of the story didn't improve as it continued. The author knows ZILCH about properly pleasuring a woman's bum, and not much more about writing sex stories. The main character apparently has a pair of balls with 'zero' recovery time, and a cock to match - a biological impossibility if there ever was one - because he just seems to keep going and going and going like some Energizer Bunny overdosing on Viagra.

To make matters worse, he crafted an incest story about cousins shagging each other in a state where such activity (cousins shagging each other) is perfectly legal. Duh!

And everyone who's driven the I-95 corridor knows that there are TWO very good reasons why SMART folks take the I-295 Bypass AROUND Richmond, rather than driving THROUGH it, unless they absolutely have to go into center city Richmond! One of those reasons is the crappy pothole-filled roads. The other is (or at least used to be) those damned 'toss a coin' toll-booths every mile or so along the highway, if you go THROUGH the city. (I say 'used to be' because they may have taken the booths down, by now. Who knows?)

In short, I gave this story a single star rating - and that's being generous, in my book! Give me a story like "Mandy and Me", any day!

beanburner69beanburner69almost 6 years ago
??

wasn't a bad story could have been better. At my best took me 10 min. to get hard again, and a virgin and no mention of birth control for any pf them. Try a 2nd chapt. see how you do

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
fun story

it was a fun and erotic story to read, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
"he had starched my car"

That can't be good for it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Aside from a few typos it was a good story. A second chapter would be nice, something to expand on bits of or explain pieces of the story.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimalmost 6 years ago
Oh dear

This is not very good, from the first paragraph which blithely proclaims that twins D & E were born 6 months apart, to the use of "Anyway..." to start the next paragraph. That's a middle-school way of writing. Middle schoolers shouldn't even be reading on this site, never mind contributing the myths overheard in the boy's bathroom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Get an editor.

Good story but you need an editor to catch the typos and any other errors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous