We're Close for Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rubbed my cock over her face some more and when she was satisfied I would stay hard, she crawled up onto the bed and laid there on her back with her head hanging over. She grabbed my hips and maneuvered me so she could get to me, and pulled my dick into her mouth once more. Again, she took me half an inch at a time, sucking on what was in her mouth and playing with her tongue over it. Again, I hit the back of her mouth, and again, she pushed me deeper down her throat. I saw her neck bulge as my cock slid down her throat.

She let go of me and let me fuck her face and throat. A few seconds in, she reached a hand down to her pussy and started playing with herself. A smirked as I watched her neck bulge in and out as my cock slid out and back into it. Finally, I was ready again, and I pushed my cock until my balls smothered Anna's nose. I came down her throat, and I watched her throat work to swallow my cum with my cock still in it. I pulled my duck out of her mouth and collapsed into the bed beside her.

We slept good that night, but we woke up late and didn't have any time to play in the morning so we ran straight over to the house and got ready for the wedding. It was a beautiful wedding and the reception was a blast, but every wedding is like that. Anna danced with a couple of guys she wasn't related to, and I danced with a few girls I didn't know too. The bride and groom finally left for their honeymoon and the party slowly started to wind down after that. Anna excused herself and went back to the hotel, winking at me discreetly as she did. I stayed a little while longer, for appearances.

As I was sitting down at a table, B came up and sat beside me. I thought nothing of it, even as she started to talk to me about whatever innocuous thing was on her mind. Here and there I caught sentences that piqued my interest, but it was when she started talking about her views on sexual rights that I started half listening. She said she didn't see why there should be any reason for anyone to not have sex with anyone they wanted. Married, dating, to each other or other people, single, exclusively, casually, she thought sex should just be fun, and that was an anthem I could get behind. I actually said as much and she smiled triumphantly, for all the world as if she had just talked world peace into existence.

"Even common walls that everyone builds shouldn't matter," she said as I started to tune out again. "Religion, race, gender, orientation, age, not even family."

I perked up when I heard that. I raised an eyebrow at her but didn't say anything. She saw and continued, "I mean, there's no good reason why I can't go back to your hotel room with you and get freaky." She laughed at herself, but I left my eyebrow raised. She glanced over and saw I hadn't moved and it took her a few seconds to catch on.

"Other than your sister of course...?" I half offered, in case she decided to back out of her stance. "Or, say, your mother?"

"Pfft, mom's gone and she left me in charge, I can do whatever I want. And as for Anna..." B leaned in conspiratorially, "well, I wouldn't mind if she wanted to join in." She laughed at herself again. "But I mean really, what are the odds, she wouldn't be into either her little sister or her cousin, let alone a three-way with both of us. And I'm sure you wouldn't want the first thing to do with us." She laughed, but when she looked at me, I still hadn't moved.

The smile dropped away from her face as the thought donned on her. She shot her eyes across the room to make sure no one was too close, then leaned in anyway and started whispering, "you don't seriously mean you'd be ok with that?"

"I don't see where any of your logic is wrong," I answered. I started discreetly texting Anna under the table. "The only problem I see is that you made assumptions about other people's preferences."

B looked around again. "Look, if this is happening, I am so down," she whispered urgently.

I laughed and said, "I'll consider it."

B continued talking about whatever she was interested in while I texted Anna. As it turns out, Anna was willing to share, even with her sister. I stayed for the rest of the night. When everyone left and C, D, and E were all accounted for, I pulled B off to the side and told her if she wanted to come back to my hotel room and test her theory, she was welcome to. I walked out to my car and drove back to the hotel. B had been behind me the whole while. We rode up the elevator to my room, and B was bouncing with anticipation. I opened the door to my room and let us in.

I had already told Anna everything, and she was ready. She was lying in bed in just her bra and panties and as I closed the door she said, "nice of you to come join us, Briana. Now both of you get over here and let's have some fun." I took Briana's hand and led her to the bed. Anna started tugging at Briana's clothes and Briana obediently disrobed. Anna pulled Briana down to the floor and undid my pants. She pulled my cock out and began stroking it with one hand. With her other, she took Briana's hand and led it to my cock so they were stroking it together.

Anna kissed and licked my cock, then pulled away so Briana could try it. She was clearly nervous, but she repeated what her sister did. Before long, they were both sucking my cock with enthusiasm. I let Anna know I was ready, and she stuck out her tongue and rested my cock in it. I shot into her mouth, making sure Briana could see it clearly. When I was done, Anna turned and pressed her lips to her very surprised sister's. They made out, my cum sliding back and forth between their mouths, leaking out and dripping down their bodies in places.

Anna crawled up into bed and pulled away her bra and panties. Briana fallowed suit. They looked back at me and I crawled into bed behind them. I lined up my cock to Anna's slit and rubbed against it, fingering Briana the same way I was rubbing her sister. When I pushed into Anna, I slipped a finger into Briana too. She was excited to see what was happening to her sister, and to anticipate the same. Anna looked back at me and nodded. I pulled out of her and shifted over to Briana. She crawled around in front of Briana and bared her pussy to her sister.

I slowly pressed my way into Briana's tight folds while Anna guided her sister's head to her pussy. Briana ate her sister's pussy while her own was being plowed my me. The concept drove me wild. It seemed to be doing wonders for her too. Anna moaned under her sister's tongue. I reached my limit and locked eyes with Anna. I pulled my dick out so just the very tip was in Briana's pussy and squirted my load into her. She moaned as she felt herself being filled with my warm seed.

All three of us collapsed on the bed. Briana talked about how amazing it had been and whatnot, but she did eventually get dressed and go back home. Anna looked at me and smiled. She leaned over to pick up her discarded underwear, revealing her beautiful ass to me once more. She stayed that way for a while, apparently having trouble picking up the laundry at her feet. I took the opportunity and came up behind her. I pressed my cock into her ass and she didn't react that I could see. I pushed until I penetrated. I felt her shiver and heard her moan as I went into her. She stayed bent over. I took her hips with my hands and pounded harder. She moaned louder, dropping all pretense with the clothes and grabbing the bed for support.

I took a fistful of her hair and pulled her upright so she was standing with me. I slid my other hand around and played with her clit. Her hands reached back and found my hips as they slammed into her ass. She moaned and groaned and cried out in pleasure. I let go of her hair and clit and took a breast in each hand. I fondled her, rolling her nipples under and between my fingers. Finally, the pressure came and I let loose, coating the inside of her ass with cum. Will got in bed and fell asleep with my cock still in her ass.

The next morning, I woke up to Anna sucking my morning wood. When she saw I was awake, she climbed on top of me and slid me into her. She rode me for a while, and I watched her little tits bounce around. She rolled over so I was in top of her and licked her legs around my waist. I pounded into her until I was ready and I spent myself deep in her pussy. If I hadn't pressed as deep as I could on my own, her legs tightened around me the moment she felt that familiar fluid coursing into her. She skipped a shower, or else had already had one, and got dressed. She said she had to go back to Richmond today and get back to work, but she wanted to do it with her cousin's cum in her pussy. We said goodbye and she walked out. I got cleaned up and went back to the house to help clean up.

D and E were out with one of their uncles doing who know what so it was just me, Briana, and C (Cynthiana). A little while into cleaning, Cynthiana and I sat down in the couch to rest for a bit. She turned to me awkwardly and I knew she wanted to say something. She was built a lot like Anna, but slightly smaller, and a little curvier. Her hips and tits were also slightly larger. Otherwise, it was easy to see the resemblance. "What's up, Cynthiana?" I asked.

"Did you really, um..." she tried to say but got shy. Cynthiana was pretty quiet and shy, from what I could tell.

"Did I what?" I asked. The thought never crossed my mind that Briana might have blabbed. Cynthiana looked off in the direction of the room Briana was cleaning.

"Is it true that you and um, Anna, and Briana...did you three really um..." her voices dropped to a whisper I almost couldn't hear, "did you really all have sex together?"

I stared in disbelief. There was no one else in the house but the three of us, so I went ahead and answered. "Who told you about that?"

Cynthiana blushes and looked down. "Briana said something about it this morning. She said you were great and Anna was pretty good and..." she trailed off.

"Not to brag, but I am pretty decent, and so is Anna. And yes, all three of us did have sex last night. Why do you want to know so bad?"

Cynthiana stayed bright red and didn't look at me. "I was wondering if..." she paused for a long time before continuing quieter, "if you would have sex with them, would you have sex with me too..."

I blinked a couple of times and swore to myself silently. She had just turned 18 the other day, her birthday was the same as mine. Hers was the only birthday I remembered because of that.

I put a hand on Cynthiana's shoulder. When she looked at me, I slowly nodded. She smiled, then blushed and turned away again. After a second, she looked in the direction of Briana again and then back at me. "So what should I do?" She asked. Unlike her sisters, I think Cynthiana might have been a virgin. I told her to take off all of her clothes, and I did the same. I told her to relax, to think of being sexy and not be nervous. I slid down between her legs, having to pry them apart to do so. I kissed her on her pussy. I licked at it. As I ate her out, she began to loosen up. She started breathing more heavily and her pussy started getting wet. Finally, I stood up and pushed my dick into her folds. I told her to take a breath and when the did, I kissed her and pushed in.

She shuddered under me as I slid into her no-longer-virgin pussy. I was careful and slow, trying to hit as much of her insides as possible. She was still a little nervous, but she was definitely opening up. I began to pick up the pace. Instead of just hanging over the couch, her legs wrapped around my torso and clamped into me. She moaned into my kiss. As I felt myself building to climax, I broke our kiss and began pumping faster. Cynthiana moaned as I fucked her. Then we heard a voice say "What the fuck!" We both turned to see Briana in the doorway and we both came at having been caught. Cynthiana's eyes fluttered as she felt my cum pour into her.

Then she remembered her sister and turned bright red and threw her hands over her face. Then she remembered she was naked and tried to cover her body too. Briana walked over to us. "I thought you two were supposed to be cleaning, not fucking on the couch." She looked at me, still balls deep in her little sister. "If you were going to get it on again you could have at least let me know." She started peeling of her clothes and Cynthiana's jaw dropped.

Briana dropped to her knees and pulled me away from Cynthiana. She sucked my dick, cleaning mine and Cynthiana's juices off of it, then turned to her younger sister's pussy and began to lap up the juices that were leaking out. Cynthiana protested at first, but apparently, Briana can eat some pretty good pussy because Cynthiana relaxed pretty fast. When she was done, she kissed her way up Cynthiana's body found her lips. She kissed her sister in a way sisters don't normally kiss, and reached back with her hands to spread her pussy.

I took the invitation and pushed into Briana. She was as wet now as Cynthiana was by the time I had gotten done with her, and almost as tight. I grabbed her hips and plowed into her from behind again. Briana's hand made its way down to Cynthiana's pussy and began to finger her. As shy as she had been that first time last night, she was into it now. Briana grinder her hips into me as I pumped into her.

She stopped me and sat down on the Cousy beside her sister. She spread her legs and brought me back into her. She guided Cynthiana's hand to her clit, then found Cynthiana's clit with her hand. The sisters played with each other as I fucked Briana. When I was ready, I let Briana know and she pulled me out of her and shot my cum all over hers and her sister's bodies. Cynthiana seemed pleasantly surprised by the cum now sprayed all over her stomach, tits, and face. Briana took it in stride, like the best part of her day.

She licked the cum off of her sister, then gently guided her sister's head to lick the cum off of her. Then they made out one last time, swapping my cum between them. Cynthiana blushed and looked down at herself. Briana looked satisfied. I stood over them with my cock still hard. After that, we got dressed and finished cleaning. I said goodbye and left later that day.

I texted Anna when I got to closer to Richmond. As it turns out, my car was do for an oil change, so I had an excuse to stop. I dropped off my car at the mechanic and cashed in the coupon I got on my first trip through.

I met Anna back at her place. We talked for a while over wine and dinner. We joked and laughed, and I told her about Briana and Cynthiana earlier that day. She was surprised about Cynthiana, not so much Briana. She said she would have been surprised if Briana hadn't tried to get another round out of me. After dinner, we did dishes, made jokes and splashed each other with water. She got more wet than I did, but she got me back my pulling me close and pressing her body against me for a kiss.

When I realized she had only gotten close to get me wet, I began chasing her through the house. She ran into the bedroom and closed the door on me. When I finally got in, she had pulled off her wet clothes and threw them at me. She tried to run past me but I caught her and tossed her onto the bed, crawling on top of her. I pinned her arms down and kissed her. She struggled under me, but I held her down. With one hand, I reached down into her panties and began playing with her pussy. She quickly calmed down.

Once she had stopped fighting, I used that same hand to undo my pants and unleash my cock. I pressed it into the crotch of her panties. I could feel how wet she was through them. She moaned into my mouth and feebly struggled to release her arms from the hand that was holding them. I pushed her panties to the side and pushed my dick into her and she arched her back as I slid in. She was already wet for me by then. She began to grind her hips against mine as my cock rubbed around inside her.

With my free hand, I reached up and freed her breasts from her bra. I began playing with them as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I began to pump into her faster, and she rose to met me. It wasn't long before I reached the end of my climax. I pushed her arms into the bed with the hand that was holding them, I kissed her down hard, and pressed my cock balls deep into her. Her pussy gripped my cock, milking out as much cum as she could.

I rolled off of her and panted, trying to catch my breath. Once she had caught her breath, she leaned over and kissed me. Before long, she was raring for round two and was peeling my clothes off. She unhooked her bra and slid out of her panties, throwing them both on my face. By the time I pulled them off, she had already climbed on top of me and was grinding her hips against my cock.

I was hard again in no time, and she slid down my body to take me into her mouth. As she cleaned my dick, I realized I had had Anna, Brianna, and Cynthiana all on my cock today, and Anna was just now sucking my cum and the juice from all three of the sisters off of it. The thought pushed me closer to the edge, and my cock pulsed in her mouth. She was ready for my cum when it spurted into her mouth. She swallowed every drop of it.

She crawled back up my body and slid my still hard dick into her pussy. She laid down on my chest and lightly grinned her hips against mine. We fell asleep like that, with my cock in her pussy and her head on my chest. We woke up like that too, and picked up right where we left off. She rode my cock, tits bouncing, until I came again in her. She crawled off onto the bed beside me and waltzed to the shower, beckoning me to follow.

I did follow her and we hopped in the shower together. Pressed together under the running water, I quickly got hard again. As the water poured over her, I pulled her hips toward me and pushed my cock into her ass. She gasped as I slid in. She pressed up against the wall, and I fucked her ass like that, right against the wall. I pulled my cock out so that just the very tip was inside her and spilled my cum like that. She came from feeling my cum dumped into her ass and collapsed to the floor of the shower.

I got ready to actually start cleaning myself off, when she reached up and grabbed my cock again. She began stroking it slowly, first with one hand, then with both. She replaced one hand with her mouth and increased her pace. She looked up at me and pushed my cock down into her throat. I loved the look of her nose buried in the flesh under my abs. I let her know I was about to cum and she pulled back so I sprayed all over her again. She sat there with water and cum dripping down her face. It stuck to her hair, and it ran between her breasts as it rolled down her chest.

She sat like that for a while. I was blocking the shower head, so the mess stayed on her. She reached out of the shower and grabbed my phone. She held it up above herself and took a picture, before reaching out and putting it back on the counter. She got up, rinsed the cum off of her, and we bathed. She said the picture was something to remember her by when I went home. After a kiss, we said goodbye and I did go home. I look at that picture she took every so often and wonder if I should plan a vacation to Richmond. Maybe I will.

12