We're Empty Nesters

Story Info
How about divorce?
2.5k words
3.8
15.7k
27
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're Empty Nesters

I'd like to thank Folding for editing my story and adding his comments.

Enjoy

>>>>>>>>>>

It was about two months ago that Kelly and I dropped the girls off at college. We were empty nesters. I could already see that Kelly was having a tough time adjusting. Kelly had been a stay-at-home mom. The girls were her life and she missed them. We had plans, we were going to take vacations and see sites that weren't cost-efficient for a family with kids that were too young to appreciate it.

The girls preferred the beach vacations on the North Carolina coast and amusement parks.

Kelly and I were lying in bed after having enjoyed an evening of lovemaking when Kelly said something that angered me. Words that I never thought I would hear since Kelly got pregnant 19 years ago. I was pissed, to say the least.

"Tom, now that we're empty nesters, I was thinking maybe it would be fun to go back to an open marriage like we used to have."

Kelly and I met 20-something years ago. I was out at a pub with friends. Kelly was on a date. We caught each other checking one another out.

I was checking her out throughout the evening. She was hot, with nice tits, and a nice ass; I saw her going to the bathroom and had to get a full view.

She was holding her date's hand throughout the evening, they were kissing each other and looked happy together. How could she be checking me out while she was sitting there with another guy?

So, the night went on and I was hanging out with my friends, playing darts, pool, and drinking. I was at the bar when she tapped me on the shoulder. "I'm Kelly," Tom I responded. "Call me." Kelly handed me a paper with her number and walked out of the pub.

"Tom, she wants you to fuck her," my friend Jim said to me.

"Yeah, all I would do is fuck her. Who wants to date a girl who would check out a guy and give out her number while she is on a date with another guy?" I never called her.

It was about two weeks later; I was at the pub again when I got a tap on the shoulder. "How come you never called me?" Kelly asked.

"You have a boyfriend. I'm not like that."

"What if he's okay with it," Kelly asked.

Fuck it, I was straightforward, I had nothing to lose. "You mean he's okay if I fuck you."

"Well, I would prefer you take me out for dinner or at least a drink or two before you start pounding my pussy."

And that's how it started. Kelly was dating this guy named Carl and I met him too. I told Kelly, "No deal unless I hear from your boyfriend that you two have a causal relationship and he's fine with you fucking me on the side." His only ask was that I be discreet. And Carl did the same with the girls he was fucking on the side.

Sex with Kelly was the best I've ever had. I would even say incredible. It didn't matter where we were, she would have my pants open stroking my dick and finishing in her mouth. We fucked at a concert once. Kelly was wearing a skirt with no panties. She took my dick out sat on my lap and slowly slid up and down.

Kelly had it all planned out. She brought a condom for me so fucking wouldn't be messy, having to deal with my cum.

My family knew the story, well I didn't tell my mom and dad that Kelly had a boyfriend, and we were just fucking on the side, but my brother and sister knew.

We got together a few times with my family. Once was Thanksgiving. Her boyfriend was away with his family or something, I don't remember the whole story. Well anyway, Kelly came to our Thanksgiving family dinner. Right at the

dinner table, Kelly was jerking me off. I had to try to hold a straight face and act like nothing was going on. Kelly was holding a conversation with my family. She was even swapping receipts with my mother.

Kelly jerked me off into her napkin, then took it to her mouth like she was just casually wiping food from her mouth. "Um that tastes good," she whispered in my ear.

That Thanksgiving things started to change. Kelly was calling me more often and we were going out a few times a week. It was turning into more than casual fucking.

It was now Christmas; I had bought Kelly a few presents. I was falling for her, but also knew she still had a boyfriend.

There was a knock at the door, and it was Kelly. Fuck, she looked hot in a little tight Christmas dress. "Keep your tongue in your mouth," I told my dad.

"You already have mom to keep you happy." He was embarrassed, and I just laughed at him.

"You better watch it, or I'll steal her away from you," he said playing with me. "Tom, she's a keeper."

It was a few weeks later when Kelly told me that she had broken up with Carl. It all seemed to be going well. I was head over heels in love, stupid love. And she loved me too. Our families met and were asking when we were going to get married and how long until they could expect grandchildren.

We were serious now, I had the ring picked out, and I was ready to ask Kelly to marry me. "Tom, we need to talk," Kelly said. Oh, those fucking words.

I looked at Kelly and my heart broke. "No Tom, I'm going to marry you, but...."

There's always more. "I still want occasional sex on the side." 'Fuck, I said to myself.' I should have known it was coming. She was fucking around with me while she was dating Carl. Why would I be any different?

"Why," was all I could think to say. I didn't say no, just why.

"Tom, I love you but the excitement of another man, something new, I don't know, I just need it."

"Were you fucking anyone since we've been dating?"

"No, I would never cheat on you. I fell in love, and I knew I was going to marry you."

"Fuck Kelly, what are we talking about, every other week you're going to go off with some guy, fuck and then come back to me?"

"No Tom, not like that. Once a month or two I may just do a girl's night out. Not even. I won't say anything that might give you the idea that I'm with someone else. Tom, you'll never know."

"Do I just sit home and jerk off?"

"Tom, the only one that will be jerking you off is me, for the rest of our lives. You will never know that I've been with another man, and I would never make love to you after I was with another man.

Tom, it's only sex. I want you to do the same. Just like with Carl, I only ask that you be discreet, and I will do the same."

"How long is this going to go on?" I asked.

"Once we have your children, you are mine and I am yours. I'm not going to have you fucking around with other women while I'm home eating ice cream and getting fat."

So that's what we did. Well, at least Kelly did. I started out fucking a few girls, but I wasn't into it. Six months later we were married.

Kelly was discreet but I just couldn't let it go. Financially I was doing well, very well. So, I hired a PI. It didn't take long for him to figure out Kelly's pattern. She had a few guys she would see. It was once, maybe twice a month. She was discreet like she said she would be, and condoms were always worn.

My PI set me up with a few recorders, a tracker for her car, and software for her phone. I knew everything. I knew about Kelly, who she was fucking, and their families.

It went on for almost two years. I was her cuck even if she didn't know it. My only hope of ending this nightmare was to get Kelly pregnant. Our parents were asking when we were planning to have grandchildren. "I'm ready and want children, ask Kelly why she's not ready," I said.

Kelly gave me what I and our family wanted. She stopped taking the pill without me knowing and she was pregnant. "Tom, I'm pregnant and yes, it is yours. I have been with you and only you for the past two months." From that point on, Kelly has been faithful just as she said she would be.

Now, back to the present-day conversation.

I just stared at Kelly and I'm sure she saw that I was not happy. "How about divorce and you can fuck whomever you like," was my response and Kelly's mouth just hung open.

"No fucking way I'm going through that again. I love you but no fucking way!"

"Tom... I....um......" I cut Kelly off.

"You don't know what I went through? You were fucking around until you got pregnant; I wasn't."

"What?"

"You heard me. Let me see, there was Jim Mayor, Larry Tanner, Billy Maxwell, Marvin Keen, Chris Wilcox, Ty Fridley, and Thomas Coon," Kelly was stunned. "And a few were married men too," I said.

"How what...." I cut her off again.

"They didn't have open marriages like they told you. Their marriages ended as soon as I sent their wives pictures of their husbands fucking a beautiful woman. Don't worry, I made sure to black out your face." Kelly went white.

"I'm not done yet," I said. "That fuck Marvin Keen. I hated him. He called me a cuck and would tell you to have me suck his cum out of your pussy. I know you always stood up for me, but you didn't stop fucking him. I thought about divorcing you, but you did finally put your foot down and went off on him. A little sooner would have been nice.

Anyway, I kicked the shit out of him. It was a fair fight. I walked up to him as he was walking to his car, I had a ski mask on, that fuck didn't stand a chance. He had to go to the hospital for a few stitches, a broken nose, and bruised ribs.

He was fucking a few other guys' wives too. "If I ever see you fucking my wife or anyone else's wife I will kill you. This is your only warning." That put an end to that relationship, didn't it?" Kelly was now crying.

"And that big fuck Ty. That was too close to home. I knew him." Kelly let out a gasp.

"Again, I was going to divorce you. But you didn't know that I knew Ty. I checked, believe me, I checked. But he knew we were married." Kelly was in full-blown tears now.

"I ruined his life. That fuck had the balls to tell me he was fucking the best white pussy money could buy. "I take her out to dinner once a month, and I fuck that white pussy. She loves to swallow my dick too." I had to take a breath.

"Yes, I ruined his life. I sent pictures to his wife, another married man you were fucking. But not just of you. He was fucking other white wives too. One husband was not happy. He did my job for me.

Besides his wife taking him to the cleaners, keeping their house, and I would imagine a shit load of alimony and child support, I had also planned to ruin his business. I had so much dirt on him. But I wanted to make sure he had an income to support his ex-family.

Instead, I sent a video to the husband of another wife Ty was fucking. Ty ended up in the ICU. I was happy as a pig in shit." I don't know how much more Kelly could take.

"The other guys got it, and they took you out to dinner fucked you and just waited for the next time you would call. One by one they broke it off. Jim Mayor even felt bad for me, didn't he? But not all of them. Oh yes, Thomas Coon. That rich fuck thought he could steal you away from me.

He pushed hard; he wanted you. He wanted to take you away for weekends and he would buy you gifts. All those gifts that you tried to turn down. I know you hid them. I was glad you never wore the jewelry or clothes he bought you. You just dropped them into that box, and you never thought twice about them again.

Well even if you had wanted to you couldn't, because they mysteriously disappeared, and I ended up with a new set of golf irons.

I did feel uncomfortable returning some of the lingerie. But the women at the stores were nice. If I couldn't return them, they would exchange them for something very sexy and they guaranteed me that I would get me laid.

The jewelry I just hocked." Kelly smiled at that, but her smile went away quickly as I stared at her.

"Back to good old Thomas Coon. Old is right too. Ten years older than you. I didn't feel comfortable kicking his ass. I figured he had money so I would let him spend it.

Let's see. He had three fancy cars; tires were expensive for them too. Each time I put a hole in them, I would leave him an advertisement for Discount Tires along with a note, "Time to find someone your age!"

I know he confronted you and asked if it could have been me. I also knew you wouldn't say anything to me. You promised to always be discreet, "Tom, you will never know that I am with another man." That's what you told me.

In the back of your mind maybe you were wondering if it was me, who knows? Well, he finally ended it after having to buy a total of 60 tires for his Porsche, Mercedes, and that stupid Lamborghini Urus. My last note simply said, "End it or there will be a hole in you."

He sounded very scared that day he called to break it off with you."

Kelly was now in full-blown tears bawling as she tried to talk, "I'm...I'm.... sniffle sniffle.... I'm sorry Tom."

"I don't want to hear it, Kelly. I'm not the same person I was 20-some-odd years ago. I will not put up with you having sex or fucking anyone but me! I shouted.

So, Kelly, you get two options, faithful to me or divorce, you decide."

More blubbering, "Tom, I...I...I never knew," sniffle, sniffle. "I don't want a divorce. I was also thinking of volunteering at the shelter to keep active. Is, is, that okay?

"Yes Kelly, that would be fine."

The End