All Comments on 'We're Going to be What?! Ch. 01'

by Mr_Trickster64

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nope

Lost interest at the 12 inch cock part. Totally pitiful. Grow up will you?

1 pathetic star

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A real fun read

This was a real fun read but made so much better wgdn remembering I know people who actually went through this. An easy 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
“Nope”?

You gave this story one star because of fucking dick size and you’re telling him to grow up? You’re the one who needs to grow the fuck up. It’s possible for people to have a dick that big and just because you have a pitiful dick size doesn’t mean you need to hate on this story. 4/5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

They aren't blood related, no reason not to have a relationship or get married.

Better story is them being half-siblings.

Mr_Trickster64Mr_Trickster64almost 3 years agoAuthor

I’ve pretty much given up on this story. The twist at the end of the second part would be finding out they’re actually fraternal twins but I couldn’t think of how the third story would go. It’s just a a dead series. Maybe one day I’ll continue it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMr_Trickster64@Mr_Trickster64
112 Followers
I am bisexual and a bit of a nymph. I have done stuff that’s straight and/or gay and I love both. Since there are things I haven’t experienced yet I often jerk off to fantasies I create in my head. But why make it short term when I can write stories about the fantasies which I...