We're Going to be What?! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got to the restaurant and sat down talking about graduation and the local college we will be going to. Our parents asked if we’re going to stay at home or rent a place closer to the school. They also suggested that we should rent and share a place together since we already have such great chemistry, if only they knew the half of it.

Dinner came and went and we stayed at the table with desserts and coffee. I think it was time to speak. “So mom and Nick, Nikki and I have some news to tell you guys.”

My mom replied “Oh honey that’s wonderful. Nick and I actually have some amazing news as well. Can we go first?” I looked at Nikki and she nodded. I nodded too. “Ok wonderful. So as you know Nick and I were always very close and we were there for each when our SO’s passed away. And as you know raising a child as a single parent is hard.”

Nick took over the conversation. “So when high school came around we realized you two were more independent and you could take more care of yourselves. That’s when Jaclyn and I as you know trying to start dating again. But none of it ever worked out. A little bit after your freshman year ended we actually tried dating each other.” Both Nikki and I were now shocked at this but continued listening.

“We actually also never broke up.” my mom added. “And now we think it’s time to tell you the most important part.” Mom and Nicks hand came on the table with this giant diamond ring on my moms hand I am just now noticing. “Yesterday night Nick asked me to marry him and I said yes. We’re engaged!” she said with a smile and and a kiss to Nick.

Now here we are at the best turned worst day of my life part. Nikki and I were squeezing our hands so hard we didn’t even acknowledge our hand pain. Nick spoke up. “And we know how you two have this close relationship since you were toddlers so this means it’ll be an easier impact for you both. Once your mom and I are married, you two are going to be siblings.”

“We’re going to be what?!?” We said in unison.

My mom said “Yup you two will now be brother and sister.”

...

I feel like I was just struck by the crashing Hindenburg while standing on the titanic and having everything around me sink and burn. Me and my girlfriend who I’m sexually involved with and had planned to lose my virginity with later tonight are going to be siblings.

“Aren’t you guys excited?” We faked smiled and shook our heads. “I see your speechless. Let’s change that. What’s your guys exciting news?” My mom asked. How the fuck can I be excited when I am basically now going to tell them I am sexually involved with my soon to be sister?

I decided I would say it. “Uh well Nikki and I are going out-“

“To an honorary dinner with the swim team tomorrow night.” Nikki said cutting me off while also saving our asses.

“Oh that’s so wonderful. I’m so glad that you two have been so successful recently. I’m still shocked you two haven’t even gotten into a relationship but I know you will soon. You’ll find love just like we did.” Nick said before kissing my mom. If only they knew what was really going on.

So we finished dessert and went home. We got out at Nikki’s place and while inside our new parents said that since they didn’t have to hide it anymore if it would be fine if Nikki just spent the night with me at our house. Also apparently they didn’t know how long they would be doing it so they mentioned that Nikki should pack a bad of her stuff like clothes, cosmetics, gear and her nice dress for tomorrow night. They revealed that during our winter break when they each went to a couples retreat with their fake lovers it was them all week and they didn’t leave their room for two days straight because it lasted so long. I could have probably lived on with my life never needing to know that and probably Nikki as well.

I went home and got into a pair of boxers and a white t shirt. Nikki arrived in with flip flops, gray yoga pants and a pink tank top, with what looked like no bra. She took off her flops and sat across from me on the couch in the living room. We sat in silence for about five minutes.

“Jason. What are we going to do? We’re supposed to be together forever. But not as siblings... as lovers.”

“I don’t know Nikki, this is the happiest I’ve ever seen them. Plus what are we supposed to do.?”

She raised her voice. “We need to tell them about us. We can’t break up because our parents are getting married. I love you and I don’t want us to have to split.” She was crying. I was nearly crying too.

“I know Nikki. I want to continue on as well but we’re going to be brother and sister. In society’s eyes that’s wrong and-“

“I don’t care about what’s right and wrong right now.” She said while cutting me off. “I just want to finally give my virginity to the man I love. Are you going to reciprocate this feeling?” I stood up and walked over to her. I wiped her tears off.

“Nikki, I want to do this too. I can’t imagine spending the rest of my life with some other girl. Just knowing that you will still be my girlfriend, best friend forever and now my sister makes me so happy. I just wanted to make sure you would be okay with having a sexual relationship with your new brother.”

“I am okay with it. I want nothing more than to be with you forever Jason. I love you.” We were hugging.

“I love you too. I want you and I to be together forever.”

We looked each other in the eye and kissed. We lasted for about two minutes because we both wanted to get to the main part. I picked her up bridal style and carried her up to my room. We got on my king sized bed and she fished out my cock and stated blowing me. She was going at it for like 7 minutes until I announced I was coming. I busted my nut right down her throat and she slurped it all down.

I swear her and I could be in porn because I can last a while and cum a lot and still be hard because I was blessed with a huge cock that came with big balls that could produce copious amounts semen. Even though I can last awhile it’s hard to with Nikki’s amazing mouth and hand combo. Plus she can also go on for awhile because one night we spent 6 hours anal fucking and she just inhaled so much cum. Also I love the taste of her pussy juice and she loves my sweet jizz and once after 69ing we cum swapped in each other’s mouth and we both enjoyed our own taste.

Before we got to the best part Nikki wanted her ass licked then fucked. She took her shirt off got on her hands and knees while I removed my shirt and boxers. She left her pants on and I knew what she wanted. I grabbed her yoga pants that were glued to her big round ass and ripped them open. I dove in and started eating her ass while she moaned my name. She enjoys being ravaged during anal sex, I have always wondered if she would ever be open to some bdsm style sex?

I got bored of eating her ass so I got on my knees and started rapid fire fucking her tight ass. She always enjoyed it rough so I wasted no time when it comes to anal fucking. I latched onto her big tits and started pinching her nips while owning her ass. She moaned in joy and squirted on my bed. I started going tougher and faster and smacked her ass for being a bad girl. She loved it when I spanked her. Without warning or decreasing my speed I exploded in her ass and continued pounding until I completely milked my cock free of cream.

She laid back on the pillows and had me eat her cunt. I did this until she squirted in my face and down my throat. “I think it’s time Nikki to do what we’ve been waiting for for a long time.”

“I agree but go easy since breaking the hymn is a painful process. Also give your little sister time for her pussy to get used to her big brothers big cock.” Nikki said seductively.

“Oh you teasing slut. You were so upset about us being siblings earlier now you’re calling me big bro. You’re such a dirty incest whore.”

“Yeah but I’m your whore.” Nikki said proudly.

“Damn right you are.” I said as I roughly kissed her and squeezed her left (my right) boob. “Let me go grab a condom.”

“No, I’m actually on the pill. I wanted tonight to be extra special. Stick every bit bit of your rod in me. I want to feel it all.” Nikki exclaimed while parting her vagina like the Red Sea.

“Alright then if that’s what you want. Here we go.”

I started pushing into her and stopped when I hit a wall. I looked at Nikki and she nodded her head. I just pushed as hard as I could and broke her hymn while she yelled in pain. “Oh fuck baby what are you waiting for, push it in.” I pushed it in and went as deep as I could. I started pulling out but then thrusted back in. She moaned now out of sheer pleasure. I started pumping in and out slowly but eventually cranked it up. I was now fucking her missionary style and she was a hot moaning mess.

At one point I got on my knees and held her up while she wrapped her arms and legs around me and eventually started yelling. “Oh fuck yeah! Fuck yes! This is 100 more times better than I could ever have imagined! Oh yeah, I never want this feeling to fucking end! Jason, I don’t care what we are! I want to be with you forever and ever, I want to be married to you! I want to have children with you! I want you to fuck me everyday until the end of time. I don’t care if it’s wrong but we’ll tell our parents we might be siblings but now we’re going to eventually get married. I want to do everything with you. I FUCKING LOVE YOU! I’m going to FUUCKKING CUUUUMMMM!!!”

“Me tooooooooo!”

We fucking felt our cum collide inside of her pussy but I kept pumping into her until we were both spent. I was still rock solid but I slid out of her and laid her down on the bed. I sat crisscrossed in front of her drinking in the sight of her as she smiled at me. I crawled over and kissed her.

“Nikki. I love you so fucking much. I want to be with you everyday. And about all of the stuff you just said, I just wanted to tell you that I-“

*boom*

Nikki and I turned around to see a broken bottle at the base of my mothers legs.

To Be Continued.

12