All Comments on 'Were in the City Ch. 16'

by freetowrite2020

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
PerryNormalPerryNormalabout 4 years ago
An excellent story and very novel!

I look forward to future episodes. It's very good reading.

* * * * *

PN

ashman48ashman48about 4 years ago
Keep up the good Work.

Loved the stories and waiting for more. If you need someone to proof read , I'm 71 with time on my hands. Read all of Whitesabretooth stories also. So reading all the favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thankyou for sharing your writing!

I came across your writing today

Really great story told well

Looking forward to reading more

Thankyou

CRW

freetowrite2020freetowrite2020about 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the encouraging feedback. Next chapter is in the pending queue so coming soon!

Winging2UWinging2Uabout 4 years ago
Gorgeous

I waited to start this chapter because I knew I would be on the edge of my seat. You did not disappoint, my dear. Extremely well developed and I am certainly looking forward to the next installment. Thank you!!!!!!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 4 years ago
OMGAWD!

This is so freaking awesome!! You are one of the best storytellers on Lit. To say I loved this story is an understatement. Please keep writing and I’ll keep reading!! Can’t wait for the next chapter!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfreetowrite2020@freetowrite2020
I'm curious, generally happy, love to write and finally have time to do it :) My username 'freetowrite2020' was chosen before COVID-19 showed up. Its now more wishful thinking than reality darn it! But I am determined to find time to do it. Writing is a good break from the ne...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES