Were in the City Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his thoughts drifted and he felt the pain meds start to kick in he suddenly smelled gasoline, lots of it. Sitting up he swiveled his head, scented the air looking for the source. He could see the two guards by the gate had noticed it too and were trying to figure out what was happening. He struggled to get to his feet, swaying a bit when he made it. A bright spark flashed to the north along the fence and then a woosh of sound and light as a large swath of fire ran along the ground outside the fence. It became a spectacular blaze in less than a minute, several trees catching along with grass and other ground-level debris. He couldn't see where it ended, it went a long way south.

He could see more fiery glows in the direction of the main entrance gate where Jessie had been yesterday and to the east.

Jessie was awake, standing beside him. One of the guards ran up to them. "There's fire in all four directions around our boundary. Rob says that there's a message at the main entrance, written in fire. It says "Respect us". What the fuck is going on, do you know?"

Jacob shook his head, Jessie did the same. "No clue."

They could hear sirens in the distance and the guard let out a long string of curses, "Who called the fire department? Now we'll have humans running all over our property asking questions. Rob wants you taken to the main house right away, out of sight."

Jessie looked at him, Is this something the surviving wolves hunting us would do?

I don't think so, why would they involve humans? Something tells me we won't be leaving here in the morning like we planned!