All Comments on 'Were in the City Ch. 26'

by freetowrite2020

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
cantfightfatecantfightfateover 3 years ago
A bit abrupt but progress

Looking forward to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
please update

I have loved the story so far and eagerly waiting for next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More Please

Trying to be patient (and failing)! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter of this captivating story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

FINISH IT NOW!

freetowrite2020freetowrite2020over 3 years agoAuthor

Sorry for the long delay in getting the next chapter published. I've been putting status updates in the 'biography' section of my profile but I guess I should have put a comment here too. Unfortunately the real world and all its issues & needs overwhelmed me lately and I've had little time to write, but things are getting better both re. time to write and energy/enthusiasm to do so. I'm finally making good progress on the next chapter so it shouldn't be too long now, I sincerely hope! Thanks for your patience and for being interested in my story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfreetowrite2020@freetowrite2020
I'm curious, generally happy, love to write and finally have time to do it :) My username 'freetowrite2020' was chosen before COVID-19 showed up. Its now more wishful thinking than reality darn it! But I am determined to find time to do it. Writing is a good break from the ne...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES