All Comments on 'Were in the City Ch. 27'

by freetowrite2020

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
TwiDashTwiDashover 3 years ago
Yay, its back

So was the other were Richard was talking to the gryphon? Can't wait to see Jessie get her wings, seeing as the other gryphon seems to have flown in.

RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentover 3 years ago
Enjoyed it.

Thanks for this chapter and Happy Holidays to you and yours.

WolfkittyWolfkittyover 3 years ago
More money, more money.

It looks like the Richards Trust money problems are over with the finding of a wine cellar. Old bottles of wines can be sold for a large profit, and the Richards wine cellar should be very large after two hundred years. So, Jessie jewelry should be safe from the auction block. Also, can you please declare them mates already! The wait is getting ridiculous. Otherwise, I love your story and your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Happy New Year

It was great to start my year with a new chapter! So glad you are still writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Happy new year

Thanks for the new chapter, hope to read the next one soon.

KS

Brandon11Brandon11about 3 years ago
W C

Awesome story and looking forward to the next chapter!!!

rewski84rewski84almost 3 years ago

This is a great story -- is there more to come? 7 months is a bit long of a break if previous chapters are anything to go by.

DanabooksDanabooksover 2 years ago

Second time through... even better this time. I'll be waiting for the next chapter, or story too.

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaalmost 2 years ago

Took 4 nights to read all this,,,and NO ending,Last post was 2 years ago,,,A very good story,,but a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are there more chapters coming? Anybody familiar with the author to know if he/she is OK?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, l it has been over 2 years since you last added to this story. Hope you will continue the story. I just hope it is not like so many unfinished stories. I can see from other comments that other readers that other readers are not happy that you have not continued the story. I do not know why so many writers start mullite chapter stories and never finish them. I know writers do this for free and that sometimes life throws us a curve ball that turns our life upside down. But there too many unfinished stories in the Erotic Horror and nonhuman sections for that to be a reason for the story going unfinished.

EarthMother1981EarthMother1981about 1 year ago

This is a great story. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Would have loved to see this continue!! Loved the series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfreetowrite2020@freetowrite2020
I'm curious, generally happy, love to write and finally have time to do it :) My username 'freetowrite2020' was chosen before COVID-19 showed up. Its now more wishful thinking than reality darn it! But I am determined to find time to do it. Writing is a good break from the ne...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES