All Comments on 'We're Sluts for Stats'

by Rustyoznail

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
KumquatqueenKumquatqueenalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this. Snarky geeky Aussie women (took me a while to realise Daryl was female!) and a guy enjoying that.

yowseryowseralmost 2 years ago

Clever

Funny, warped, outlandish, splendid.

But excellent methodology. 'sadistics' indeed.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

Fun, strange but different. I've decided to read the first story second. The after uni. tale Vicki on the train cor the sake of continuity, see how that works out in terms of flow. 5 stars for inventiveness .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really loved the idea, the humour, the relentless pace, and the girls characters. As a geek, it started with a great setup, then the geekery was quickly forgotten. Seems you got to the end and suddenly remembered the project. Still a fun read so got 4 stars. My geek self was disappointed, especially at the wealth of possibilities that were missed, so only rated the geekery 2 stars or so.

Strand

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRustyoznail@Rustyoznail
Apologies to those who have favourited my Sammy stories. Due to a change in personal circumstances, they've been removed. I'm really sorry. Civil engineer by trade. Usually write technical documents. Have all these thoughts rattling around in my head that need to get out. Mo...