All Comments on 'Were-Tigress Ch. 04'

by MetaBob

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 5 years ago

Sorry, but this story wanders too much. You need to learn the rule of Chekov's Gun.

MetaBobMetaBobabout 5 years agoAuthor
That's one person's opinion

Thanks for your thoughts, but perhaps you should look into the difference between Chekov's Gun and foreshadowing. It's a long piece, after all. Many later chapters are already posted, if you're interested in digging deeper.

SuggestionSuggestionalmost 5 years ago
Yoga?

I could not figure out the yoga pose. That part made no sense to me at all.

Why did the kids leave? Will they come back?

An interesting twist.

MetaBobMetaBobalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Hi Suggestion, and thanks for your comments

I'm glad you seem to be enjoying (most of) the story. It's intentionally different because I didn't just want to follow the usual DF/sm norms, I wanted to tell the story I wanted to read, with Bob falling into it accidentally and non-consensually but with little initial ability to resist, though as you've already seen, he is resourceful. All of that meant my story was going to come out different than usual, which is what I wanted. More twists follow.

As far as the yoga, Bob and Joanna each do a pose: Bob does supta baddha konasana with his arms stretched high over his head, and Joanna does a seated heart opener except with her legs open (and Bob supine between them) while he's still in his pose. Photos of both poses are easy to find on the web.

Best wishes,

-MɛtaBob

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous