Were You Hit with a Slut Ray? Ch. 07-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd give up smoking if I could get knocked up by you guys! I want to be your naked slut wife and do whatever you command! I won't get jealous over guys or gals, either. Fuck around as much as you like and tell me who to fuck as well. You're the boss. I'm just your horny, naked slut wife, getting fucked, used, knocked up, eating twat and ass," Sonja pleaded with me, pouting as she did so.

"Well, you really should have a wife of your own, if only so that I can plant the horns on you that you planted on Jonny and me," Ernie teased me, but he was at least half-serious.

"I agree, but not for that reason. You deserve to have a slut wife like Chrissy and me. Clearly, the arrangement works out very well, doesn't it? You need a nesting partner, primary partner, whatever you want to call her, and Sonja clearly fits that bill. Don't worry, we ladies and our hubbies will still do as we're told. We love being slut wives for you and the other men, trust me," Mireya reassured me now with a little footsie to drive home her point.

"I'm on board with that. I would love to watch you swap wives with us and each of us give the others sloppy seconds. Oh, and I would love to experience what Sonja described of her plans for me. How about it, Dan?" Jonny urged me.

"Yeah, Master, you know that I'm always your slut, but I would love to see what you'd do with a slut wife of your own. She's all yours, can't you tell? Besides, I think that she wants badly to stay in America, too, and she needs that anchor baby, doesn't she? That plus a wedding band should convince ICE to let her stay for good. She'll be impossible to deport then. She might even get naturalized, right?" Chrissy encouraged me as well, sucking on Sonja's fingers for a moment to get the oil from the hashbrowns off them.

"Well, here it comes. Sonja, bend over our table with your tits buried in my breakfast. I want to see some Hollandaise sauce dripping from your nipples. I'm going to fuck you very hard from behind. Then, when I've screwed you good and hard, you'll sit on Ernie's lap to ride him in alternating strokes with Jonny, who'll be humping you from behind. You do this without complaint, while I move on to fuck others, and you can be Mrs. Daniel Shaw. Are we clear on this point?" I instructed Sonja, already knowing that she'd pass the test with flying colors.

I finished off most of my breakfast, leaving only some hashbrowns and Hollandaise sauce before rising to ease my way into Sonja's cunt from behind. She didn't even try to resist me hitting it from the back, my cock pulsing as it thrust in and out of her juicy wet snatch. One thing was clear: this was no fluke by any means. The ray gun always worked. In fact, given the number of patrons and servers now fucking up a storm, it worked so well that it was sure to impact the larger community even sooner than I expected.

My dick slid easily in and out of Sonja like a knife through butter and her twat was certainly hot enough to feel like that. It was very soft, wet, and slippery, much to my delight as I pounded her from behind over the table, her tits still heaving and sinking into my food. My new Norwegian slut was definitely up to par in my book, as she took me deeper inside her cunt, balls deep before I even realized it as I bottomed out within her depths. I also loved smacking her fine buttocks as I drove further inside her slit, filling and stretching her out and she pushed back eagerly with her hips to meet me on every stroke. My every thrust got Sonja closer to the point where she would cream herself in public for me.

I heard noises over my shoulder and Chrissy told me, "Jenny's sucking Mr. Lysander off, would you believe it, and the nuns are double-teaming their priest there!"

"Why don't you go down on Mireya while I'm screwing Sonja, then? I want to kiss you with her pussy juices still on your tongue," I ordered Chrissy, who licked her lips greedily and descended to assault Mireya's twat with her mouth.

"Oh, thank you, papi! Muchas gracias! Yes, slut, eat me! My pussy's on fire and it needs your tongue!" Mireya reacted by shoving Chrissy's head down at the ideal spot and holding it there to maximize her Sapphic pleasure.

I fucked Sonja for several more minutes before she creamed herself so thoroughly that she lost any self-restraint and peed on my cock. Somehow, the fact that she was that out of control excited me enough that I spilled my load inside Sonja and bred her at last. I slapped her ass and walked, naked, to the john, where I found that I was still very hard, but hardly alone. Jenny was there, and she wasn't taking no for an answer about wiping my dick and letting me use her cunt.

"Don't worry, Master. I'm sure that the guys will do as you command and fuck the holy hell out of Sonja, just as I'm sure that Chrissy's still buried in Mireya's twat. I swallowed Mr. Lysander's load, but he wants your sloppy seconds, so I agreed to fulfill his fantasy. Apparently, Mrs. Lysander is a bit of a prude and won't fuck another man to give him sloppy seconds, so he's opted to get them through me. I suppose that she won't be a prude for much longer. For one thing, she's one of the short order cooks and they have to be curious about all of the fuss and noise by now, right?" Jenny asked as she let me pull her dirty blonde hair and shove my cock deep inside her dripping wet snatch.

"I'm Daniel Shaw, by the way. You are?" I asked her now as I rammed her deeper and harder with every thrust.

"I'm Jennifer Leonard, but everyone calls me 'Jenny,' of course. Sonja's surname is Arnessen. She's from Trondheim, which is further north than Oslo. It must get pretty damn cold up there. Don't tell anyone, but I kinda have a bit of a lesbian crush on her, if that's okay with you, just as I also have a thing for Mr. Lysander. Mrs. Lysander is another matter. She'd have to change a lot to suit me. And I'm still in love with Greg, mind you. If you zap him, he'll take me back, right?" Jenny wondered aloud as I probed her very roughly now.

"Probably, but I make no promises. Now, let's cum together and rejoin the others," I insisted, pushing harder with every stroke as Jenny creamed herself from my efforts and the taboo act of public bathroom sex.

I now exploded inside Jenny and took her hand, leading her out of the men's room to show her off to Mr. Lysander, while watching Ernie and Jonny still have their way with Sonja. Mireya by now was on her knees, eating Chrissy out for her turn, and the priest had moved on to pound the granny while the grandson took on the two nuns. The way that Mr. Lysander greeted Jenny when she returned to him and showed him my creampie left behind in her slit, I knew that she wasn't kidding or lying. She bent over the counter and let him ram her over one of the barstools, greatly exciting both of them.

Of course, that was when the commotion proved to be too much, along with the lack of any new orders coming in from the dining room. Mrs. Lysander walked out with the others, a natural beauty in spite of her prudish and frumpish ways, and she looked furious when she saw her husband screwing "the help." She was about to rush him when I aimed and fired the laser from the ray gun. She still rushed him, but now she started ripping off his clothes and her own, while I zapped the other cooks and they tore off their clothing as well.

I had a distinct feeling that the pandemonium had just begun in the diner.

Chapter 9

Mr. Lysander barely came inside Jenny when Mrs. Lysander grabbed him, pulled him over to an empty booth, lay across the table with her legs in the air, and pulled him close to fuck her now. He didn't even hesitate, whatever their marital issues past, thrusting eagerly into a very horny wife who actually seemed pleased to get Jenny's sloppy seconds. She must have been very wet indeed, judging by how she responded so quickly to his initial push inside her twat. They went at it like they hadn't fucked in years, which might have been literally true. She could have been menopausal, which wouldn't have shocked me at all, or just frigid. Either way, she wanted some fucking action now and she got it from a husband who should have been soft after banging Jenny.

By this point, both Jonny and Ernie came inside Sonja, but neither of them went limp yet. As for Sonja, she now took the priest for a ride, while Jenny took on a male cook and let him give her his long, slender prick inside her slippery snatch. The grandson was intimate with the third waitress, a Thai lady of indeterminate age as many of them tended to be. Judging from the rock on her left hand, she was engaged, but didn't seem to care at all about that at the moment. The nuns now seemed ready for me and I began screwing them side by side. Meanwhile, the grandma attacked the other male cook and Mireya and Chrissy ganged up on the female one.

"What are your names, sisters?" I now asked the nuns as they giggled a bit.

"I'm Sister Agnes and she's Sister Charlotte! You like us, huh? We can stay with you? I'm afraid we'll be kicked out of our order when Sister Harriet learns of this incident. We're supposed to be brides of Christ, but we've been very naughty, very unfaithful," one of the sisters told me as I thrust some more inside her gooey cunt.

"A husband who doesn't fuck you and doesn't even pay your bills? Doesn't sound like much of a hubby to me. Will Christ fix your roof or even call the plumber? I think not. Yeah, leave the damn order and move in with me, but that's hardly the end of what I want from you. You'll see soon enough, sugar plums," I smacked Sister Agnes's bottom before slipping out and easing into Sister Charlotte again, "who's that jerk of a priest with you?"

"Oh, that's Father Gavin. What a turd! For a priest, who's supposed to be kind, fatherly, genial, etc., he's always been a real prick. I don't know how he got to be a man of the cloth, but he's well-known for forcing himself on nuns, for instance. Well, he finally got his turn with us, so hopefully, with that ray gun, he'll be nicer now. I don't know if it changes that part of his personality, but I hope that it does," Sister Charlotte explained while I slapped her ass and switched back to Sister Agnes.

"Sorry about that, ladies! I have been a tool! How can I make it up to you gals?" Father Gavin asked as he emptied his balls inside Sonja and she screamed her climax as well.

"You should be their sex slave. Permanently, I think. You'd still get a lot of action, I'm sure of that, but it would be on their terms only. Think of it. A lot less stress and pressure, right? I'm not a fan of every man being submissive, far from it, but those who need to atone for past abuse, corruption, cruelty, etc. Well, you get the idea," I chuckled as Father Gavin crawled over to kiss each nun on the butt while I screwed them both.

"Yes, I'll do it, if they'll have me. I'll also move in with you, if that's okay, and sleep wherever they want me to sleep at night. Whatever my sweet ladies want ... I've been mean because I felt lonely and regretted becoming a priest when I was young and dumb. I think that I would enjoy submitting to two young ladies like them. I hope that doesn't take away too much from atonement, but since it's permanent, I don't suppose that it matters, does it?" Father Gavin agreed easily, surprising even me.

"Oooh, looks like your clerical collar's getting replaced by a spiked one with a leash, Father Leather Slave!" Sonja teased the priest as she sucked my balls and licked my taint.

"Maybe he should wear a mask and dress up as a gimp!" Sister Agnes joked as Sister Charlotte squeezed a spurt of my cum out of me into her snatch.

I pulled out briefly and slid into Sister Agnes to pump out a rope or two into her before finishing up on Father Gavin's face to humiliate him a bit. The two nuns laughed at that and then took turns making him eat my creampies out of their twats. Far from objecting, he dove in and ate like nobody's business. This aging Catholic priest was apparently quite happy to lap up my cum and his own (and the grandson's) from the nuns.

That was when I entered Mrs. Lysander, taking my turn with her, albeit from behind, flipping her over to do her bent over the table. I looked over and noticed that the grandmother seemed a bit younger than she first was, and she wasn't alone in this respect. The ray gun seemed to be taking some cells back to the regeneration point and rejuvenating many of us. No wonder I didn't have much of a refractory period, even leaving aside the massive increase in my libido.

When the nuns finished their fun with Father Gavin, they led him over to Mireya and Chrissy, who tag-teamed him as well, their bodies very as caught up in the action as the rest of us. They took turns riding him in Ernie's chair, while Ernie and Jonny took on the rapidly youthened granny and gave her a good dose of their dick, too. They pumped hard in and out her and she didn't stop short of creaming herself very loudly and publicly in front of the whole shop. The orgy just kept getting wilder by the second. I knew that at this rate, nobody would get anything else done, but I doubted that this pace would continue that long.

In any case, I drove deeper and harder inside Mrs. Lysander, admiring her cute Greek ass that begged for more cock in that hole, too. Whatever her past issues with sex, they seemed to be behind her, much like my body as it thrust furiously in and out of her aching, hot, wet, twat. I didn't know what age she was before, but she visibly got younger in appearance as I slammed into her cunt from the back. She creamed herself repeatedly on my dick as I slapped her sweaty buns and bottomed out in her juicy snatch. Crying out, she cursed and squeezed my cum free from my balls through my prick into her pussy at last.

"Well, folks, breakfast is on the house today. I mean it. That was the best morning exercise that I've ever had, right, Talia?" Mr. Lysander turned to his wife as they finished up and the rest of us nearly collapsed for now.

"How about this, guys? Close up ship this one Sunday and everyone here join us in going where we want to go next. We have to go to Mireya's workplace so that she can quit and lure everyone present into more fun. The drive there should give us enough of a recovery time as well as a chance to think about what we want to do next. After that, we'll hit at least one church, strike hard to break the congregants free of their superstition, maybe kick off an orgy or two, then move onto an adult bookstore, followed by the mall, and then the food court. Who's with me?" I declared my intentions to the diner crowd, hoping that at least a few of them would take me up on the deal.

To even my own shock, every single patron and member of the staff left with me, though the third waitress insisted on sitting in the back of my new van with me and riding my cock as soon as it recovered (which didn't take long at all). Yes, the Lysanders traded vans with me as part of their appreciation of getting to live together and my decision to find a larger home to hold us all. Sasi Chalor was an unusual name, but it seemed to fit her, and she was already on the phone to her fiance to try to recruit him for our group as well. The fact that he decided to come with us after hearing her audibly cream on my cock and me grunt in the background as I spent myself inside her twat was definitely a great sign for our future.

"So, he's cool with it? Sweet!" Sonja spoke her mind before I got a word in yet.

"Yes, but he'll probably want a taste of you," Jenny observed with a wink.

"Likely yes, but he mostly wants to watch me with other men. In fact, he wants me to go to our wedding in my bridal gown with other men's cum fresh from a gang-bang and nothing but stockings and garters underneath. I think that he's about to his fantasy come true for sure," Sasi smirked as she slipped off me.

"Don't forget your promise, babe. We need some new clothes, especially me. I have only frump church lady clothes for the most part, and while that's my fault, it badly needs to change," Chrissy reminded me as she did her best to revive my cock with Mireya's help.

"And be sure to fuck Pilar and Rafi soon, not to mention share Delbert with Ernie, me, and the others. Don't forget about Mona, Trista, and your sister, sister-in-law, brother, etc.," Mireya brought to mind.

"Tell me about it! And Pastor Jensen!" I chuckled as the two ladies slurped the juices off my semi-hard cock.

"And Kylie Minogue!" Jonny laughed while driving us.

"Yeah, vato, you gotta do her!" Ernie agreed with a grin.

Yes, I do, I thought, and that was just the beginning ... with this ray gun, the possibilities were endless, infinite ... with the anti-aging factor that was just discovered, even eternal?


12