Were You Hit with a Slut Ray? Ch. 11-15

Story Info
The Xenarians help Dan with his hostile takeover.
12.6k words
4.57
6.8k
8
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
806 Followers

Chapter 11

Everyone in my group was now immunized to every form of social disease possible, as well as free from any possible negative effects from the environment. Global warming wouldn't directly harm us, not even more ultraviolet rays. By now, the entire group of more than thirty people from the diner were with us, all of them very keen on fucking each other and strutting their stuff in the buff. No one had a stitch of clothing on at all, and the videos of this began to really go viral. No doubt that word would spread of this whole business and my exposure would increase. We were about to become very famous indeed.

When we arrived at First Non Denominational Fellowship, a very large building that housed some seven hundred plus congregants, and even hosted a radio program, plus frequent videotaped sermons, I grinned. This would definitely turn this place around, whether they were ready or not. I laughed at the thought that Reverend Amanda Jensen and her husband, Ryan Jensen, would be confronted by two of their own parishioners ... in the nude, no less! Yeah, things were going to change and dramatically so that day, and all before noon!

Two "security" guys, who looked and acted suspiciously like bouncers, saw as we came out of our vehicles, a group of some thirty to forty folks all naked as jaybirds. These two tough, buff fellows had no concept of what they faced with me, naturally, given my armaments. We carried these weapons in our bags, rather than on our persons, but they were very much present for our needs, especially in my case. I had a funny feeling that things would get ugly first, but we would not be stopped or even slowed down.

"Excuse me, but ... you're naked. You can't show up at church ... naked. It's wrong," the louder of the two bouncers, predictably smaller (not by much) told us.

"Hey, this is my church. I go here. So does my wife. Besides, God made Adam and Eve naked, didn't he?" Jonny cleverly used a bit of sophistry that bought me time to arm myself.

"Yes, I know who you guys are, both of you. You know better. This is a sin!" the other bouncer now confirmed that these bouncers weren't just in it for the pay ... they actually believed this crap.

"Yeah, well, what do you call this?" I pulled out an Atomizer and the man responded by drawing a sidearm, a Ruger 9mm automatic.

"A ... weapon ... a threat. Back off! Don't do this! You can't ... you can't go in like this," the first bouncer started to protest, but I shrugged it off as I began to lead my group past the bouncers.

That was when the first man drew his gun, a Smith and Wesson .357 magnum revolver. I had mere seconds to act, and act I did, not bothering to check the settings on the Atomizer before squeezing the trigger and vaporizing the man. He literally disintegrated before my eyes and those of everyone else. The man didn't even have time to scream. The other bouncer tried to aim and fire, but now his hands shook far too much and I held my aim steady, much more confident of my position. I was in control, not this glorified goon.

"Clear your gun, lay it down, remove your clothes, and put your hands in the air. Now!" I shouted angrily, not worrying right then about the finer points of ethics about this situation. He had threatened my life and the lives of my partners, after all. His colleague had tried to kill me. I wasn't taking any chances. Was it right to take a hostage? Maybe, maybe not, but I had little choice if I wanted to avoid a shoot-out. The clothes had to go in case he hid more weapons in them.

Nervously, the man complied, clearing his Ruger, laying it down next to the ten-round magazine, and starting to disrobe. He moved very cautiously, taking off his shoes, his polo shirt, his khakis, and then his boxers. Only when he was naked as the day he was born and his hands were in the air did I relax as I directed him to lead us inside the building. The crowd inside reacted in utter shock, but not nearly as much as when I pulled out the VTM-69 and pressed the relevant button. This created a forcefield around this floor that kept anyone but the adults on the top floor for the Sunday School downstairs or outside the building.

Pastor Jensen started walking toward us, recognizing Chrissy and Jonny, but noticing that none of us wore clothes. She had a smug, superior look on her face ... until she noticed that her guard was naked and unarmed, while I carried an Atomizer and the VTM-69. I set the forcefield gun down and picked up the first ray gun, the slut ray gun, the VTA-69. This was the most familiar device to me, of course, having used it since yesterday, first on Chrissy and then Jonny. It was used on me, too, of course. I waited for my moment, but I also signaled that the other members of my party who had access to their slut rays bring them out and prepare to use them. I couldn't take on a whole congregation of seven hundred plus on my own, after all. I was very glad that Ben had left more of the ray guns for the members that I chose.

"Chrissy, Jonny ... why are you here ... armed and naked? This is no way to come to the House of God, honey, and you know that! You're always welcome in church, but... , " Pastor Jensen started to say, while her husband Ryan stood behind her.

"No but, Pastor ... if I'm welcome, I should be welcome!" Chrissy told her, closing the distance to plant a kiss on her lips, "and if you want to call me 'honey,' you should act like it."

Pastor Jensen started to pull back and Ryan cleared his throat to object, but I zapped him while Chrissy did the same up close to the minister herself. I then zapped the bouncer, watching with amusement as he began kneeling and sucking the cock of Father Gavin. Ryan actually walked over to Pilar and started sucking her tits, enjoying the taste of her luscious mounds and nipples in his mouth. Even more interesting was the way that the slender and petite clergywoman responded to the kiss once the slut ray affected her. Instead of pulling back from the kiss, which she didn't do even before she was zapped, the pastor began slipping Chrissy a good dose of tongue to make out with her.

"Well, well, it seems that the preacher has her share of secrets, too. What's the matter? Cat got your tongue, or just Chrissy here? She's a bit of a pussycat in her own way, aren't you, babe?" I teased Pastor Jensen as I walked around the church and started zapping people, from the choir to the pianist to the songleader to the deacons and ushers.

The rest of my party got busy zapping people as well, even Chrissy breaking her ardent French kiss from Pastor Jensen to zap more than a few ladies and gentlemen in the congregation. The ones who didn't have ray guns didn't bother with that part, but they mingled among the congregants and took advantage of the opportunity to hit on people. Everyone started tearing off their clothes and going at it, church members ravishing each other in the pews while the Sunday School lesson for the adult class remained untaught. The sight of them fucking each other without any worry about marital status, social censure, or what their mythical man-god might think of them was truly impressive and a wonder to behold. This wasn't just a clusterfuck or even an orgy. It was a full-on, free-for-all bacchanalia, even if everyone was stone-cold sober.

I lined up behind the very prissy pianist as she yanked up her dress and slid her panties down, bending her over the piano to start ramming her juicy wet twat to my great satisfaction as well as hers. Her plump, luscious booty winked at me with its puckered brown eye as I drove deeper inside her delectable cunt. It wasn't too long before she really threw her back into it, her shiny wedding band almost blinding me as I humped her with a fury. Mrs. Whoever She Was was now very committed to adultery, to say the least. I pumped deeper and longer as I hit it from the back. I slapped her buns and made her moan loudly as I pulled her soft curls and tresses to slam her harder than she had ever been fucked in her life. It was rough sex, not gentle lovemaking, and she reveled in it!

"What's your name, ma'am?" I asked the new slut wife of whichever lucky bastard was going to have a tigress in bed for the rest of his life.

"Lorraine ... what's yours?" the woman replied, her chest heaving with shallow breaths as she took me farther and I bottomed out inside her slippery snatch.

"Dan ... Tell me, Lorraine, are you happily married?" I probed deeper in more ways than one.

"Y ... y ... yesss! Overall, but now ... now, I'll need a lot more sex! I'm ... not on the pill. Walter and I have been trying to conceive ... so he's been getting a lot, anyway, but ... but now ... I don't think that I'll ever have enough. It can never be enough ... Never! I need more dick! A lot of dick! Tons of dick! Fuck me more! Fuck me daily! Fuck me whenever you want me!" Lorraine struggled, but managed to say between thrusts inside her that caused her to push back forcefully with her hips and buttocks.

"You're now even more fertile, babe. If I cum inside you now, if you're not already knocked up, you will be. I'm gonna do it, hon. I'm gonna cum inside you and knock you up! You'll be a married woman carrying our love child in your belly, the fruit of my loins, not hubby's. Does that turn you on?" I taunted Lorraine as I went balls deep time and again inside her warm, slick pussy.

"Yes ... do it! Cum inside me! Fill me with your seed ... Knock. Me. Up!" Lorraine was too far gone to even hesitate at the prospect of me putting my spawn where she had expected her husband's to go instead.

"As you wish," I chuckled, driving harder and longer, even playing with the outside of her puckered asshole before my balls tightened and I erupted inside her twat.

"You should invite every man who wants your pussy to fuck you now. Let there be some suspense and uncertainty as to who's the baby daddy. Walter will understand, won't he? I bet that he's fucking some lucky slut right now himself, isn't he?" I teased Lorraine, who nodded and pointed at a hefty gentleman who was buried to his balls inside one of the choir ladies, her robe hiked up to her chest on the communion table.

"That's him? Interesting. You're not shallow, I'll give you that. Yes, let the men of the congregation have their way with you, one after another, any man who wants a piece of ass. You know that you want to pull a train right here in Sunday School, in the main auditorium, don't you? Just stay bent over, point at that sweet booty and cunt of yours and offer it up wholesale to your fellow parishioners, just as you crave to do. Let every man have their way with you," I encouraged Lorraine, while I now grabbed Pastor Jensen and entered her as soon as Chrissy finally came up for air.

"Well done. Let me taste her cunt on your lips, Chrissy dear. Juicy! Now, go find some studs and let them gang-bang you! That's an order!" I chuckled, even as I watched Jonny get his asshole stretched by a middle-aged man wearing only a necktie and a crewcut.

I looked for Mireya and Sonja in the meantime, noticing that each of them were airtight, taking a cock in each hole. I winked at both of them and they eagerly winked back at me. I also noticed that Ryan Jensen had his own dick deep inside Pilar's slick, sweaty Brazilian butt, ass-fucking her with relish. Pilar certainly didn't have any complaints about the sodomy at his hands. If Amanda Jensen objected to her husband plowing the back field of that lovely import, she didn't show it, being far too busy with her strokes as she welcomed me further inside her warm, wet twat. Of course, her being hit with the ray gun helped a great deal, as it did with everyone else, as the entire congregation was now altered by the slut ray. The way that she tightened her vise-like grip on my dick and forced my seed out of my balls as she creamed herself definitely drove home the message that she was under my sway and the power of the slut ray had changed her for good.

I didn't know what the lesson plan was for today, but it was no longer on the agenda for sure. Instead, sexual promiscuity was what everyone learned to embrace, and they did so without any hesitation, guilt, shame, etc. The sheer number of times that each man got it up it was stunning to most of them, but not to me, of course. Jonny, for instance, began actively screwing the trophy wife of the same man with the crewcut and necktie who had sodomized him, and the man was far too busy buggering other men to care. I got the impression that he wasn't gay, as it was increasingly clear that everyone was omnisexual once hit with the ray, if not before. He just wanted to catch up on same-sex experiences that he had missed when repressing his sexuality.

I was soon balls deep up the fine ass of a sexy young woman who celebrated her eighteenth birthday that very morning by accepting a marriage proposal from her boyfriend right before my arrival. Well, she was still technically a virgin in that sense so far, but her anal cherry was mine now, and her fiance reacted by taking her other maidenhead, of course. It was a DP well worth the name, as the fine young lady shed her Sunday best to ride her intended and take my cock far inside her tight backside. Her hottest hole more than gripped my dick perfectly. It fit like a silk glove, caressing the skin of my prick as I plundered her booty and she bounced on her young man's pole.

As I continued to fuck my way through the orgiastic frenzy of the massive throng of now lecherous Christians, I had one thought that echoed through my lustful mind.

Screw the church, quite literally ... it was time for a hostile takeover of organized religion, one congregation at a time.

Chapter 12

"So, was it good for you?" I asked Pastor Amanda Jensen after we unwound from the church orgy.

"Damn straight, it was! Suffice it to say that I would love to give you some more ... pastoral counseling, if you know what I mean. I don't know if I'm ready to reject Christianity as such, given that it's my livelihood, but I can definitely embrace a more ... permissive interpretation of Biblical morality. I guess that time will tell, right?" Amanda responded to me, getting laughs from the congregation.

"Well, honey, I'm more than willing to sin with you as much as you'd like! You know that you're still naked, right? I wonder if the press has arrived just outside the forcefield yet. Presumably, any viral feeds or images would or could have drawn their attention by now. I imagine that your defrocking would be a matter of time if you belonged to a denomination, but as you don't, that's harder for them to do, isn't it?

"Hey, what do you say to helping form a new sect with me, even ordain me, Chrissy, Jonny, Pilar, Mireya, Ernesto, Sonja, and others for this purpose? We could start right here, in this building, in the formation of a new faith or religion or church or whatever. You could include some of the better parts of your old beliefs without continuing that puritanical garbage. The Golden Rule and golden showers don't necessarily conflict, do they?" I pointed out as I slapped the minister on the booty and made out with Sonja in front of them.

"A solid point, my dear. Love your neighbor indeed. Mr. Rogers would be proud," Chrissy interjected before Amanda could protest, punctuating her answer by taking my cock into her mouth to slurp on it for a moment or two.

"Well, if we took over the neighborhood, and then the next one, and the one after that, pretty soon, this town would be ours. I wonder how large this forcefield can become in a pinch?" I thought aloud of the benefits of using said forcefield to prevent any intervention in my many interventions.

"Or you could go further and seize power federally, toppling the United States Government and setting up some kind of benevolent dictatorship for now. A sort of 'father knows best state,' to bother from the Nation States game description," Ryan Jensen observed, much to my shock.

"Well, that's some Philip Dru: Administrator level talk there, but at times, I've been severely tempted to try it of late," I grinned wickedly.

"Well, your government is extremely corrupt, just as mine is," Pilar agreed, "frankly, if you wanted to save the world, you'd topple mine first. Jair Bolsonaro is an imminent threat to the survival of the human race and all other species as well. He's deliberately ripping the lungs out of this planet."

"I agree," Ben announced himself, with Julia and Claire in tow, the trio showing clear signs of recent sexual gratification themselves.

"We should just atomize the SOB," I coughed.

"It's not the worst idea. Kill the bastard. I'm all for it. This is about the mission. You're working for us now, more or less, on this team. You're basically an agent, soldier in the same camp, a comrade in arms. That more or less gives you a license to kill, as implied by us giving you the Atomizer in the first place. At the risk of using a human maxim, 'you can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs. Anyone else you think should be removed?" Ben asked, throwing me off a bit.

"Oh, I can think of a few, but let me get back to you on that for now. Let's do it. Let's forcibly remove Bolsonaro. Not that I approve of regime change wars or anything of the sort, but Atomizing that prick won't cost me any sleep. A pity we can't shut down his power grid so that he is cut off from communications with the outside world and is unable to stop us," I regretted that difficulty.

"Actually, I can do something better for you. I've been eager to test some advanced new concealed orbital weapons here on Earth, but I needed a legitimate excuse to do so. Now you've given me one. If you wish, I can destroy the Presidential Palace in Brasilia, what's it called again?" Ben proposed.

"The Palácio da Alvorada. Do it, please. For Brazil as well as the rest of the world. Bolsonaro needs to die if the planet is to be saved. It's that critical to your mission," Pilar asserted.

"I quite agree. Do it. Also, if you can destroy the machines and attack the companies clearcutting the Amazon Rainforest, that would help as well," I suggested a surgical strike aimed at saving the lungs of planet Earth.

"Done and done," Ben pressed a couple of buttons on a wrist device, nodding to his sisters, who did so as well.

Not more than seven minutes of tense silence later, I heard a ping on my cell phone, which caused me to read an update informing me that something had just destroyed the aforementioned locations in Brazil. The site referred to multiple plasma beams that entered Earth's atmosphere without warning from outer space, striking with maximum precision the official residence of President Jair Bolsonaro and various logging teams in the Amazon Rainforest. The forest clearing operations had been canceled "until further notice," effectively meaning permanently in this case. Clearly, the local authorities didn't wish to admit that the firm in question was destroyed in detail, for fear of causing a panic.

"Unless I miss my guess, that should entirely annihilate the staff and crews involved in those deforestation campaigns, not to mention the executive staff of President Bolsonaro, as well as the President and First Lady of Brazil. The only delay was intended to avoid killing children, of course. Once that was prevented, we were able to strike them with surgical precision from space and absolutely reduce the entire complex to smoking ruins. Any other lucky victims?" Ben smiled savagely, proving that for all of his evolution and enlightenment, he had some violent inclinations at times.

"The Saudi royal palace, minus the harem, of course. Spare the brats and the wives. Just kill the princes. The grown ones and their staff. Doable? Can you be that precise?" I inquired, being eager to see the eradication of the Saudi Government and the collapse of the Kingdom.

SevMax2
SevMax2
806 Followers