Were You Hit with a Slut Ray? Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, definitely. Julia, you want to take this one?" Ben offered his intersexed sister, who simply winked at us and pressed buttons on her own wrist remote.

Another ten minutes followed, and sure enough, I received another notification from the same app on my smartphone, informing me that key structures in Riyadh had been obliterated. King Salman and Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman were presumed among the dead, of course. The news source referred to the same kind of plasma beam as before destroying these buildings or offices, but sparing the harem suites. The response from President Trump and other world leaders was one of both shock and horror regarding this attack as well as the ones in Brazil. It was obvious that none of them had any idea of how to combat or prevent such surgical strikes in the future, so they were even more terrified.

"Thanks, guys," I grinned.

"With pleasure," Ben replied.

"Oh, no, the pleasure was all mine in the case of the Saudis. I've grown to hate their royals very much, trust me. From what I've seen, they were nothing but wealthy savages, no better than cannibals or headhunters. They had it coming, especially given how they treated women. Now, how about giving Claire a chance to smite someone, alright, lover?" Julia urged me with a deep tongue kiss now.

"Alright, then. The Presidential Complex in Ankara, Turkey. Put an end to Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and his ruthless, puritanical regime. Set Turkey free to be secular again, as Ataturk intended," I directed Claire, who licked her lips and pressed buttons of her own.

Once again, I received a notification on my phone's new app just minutes later, announcing the complete destruction of the Presidential Complex and the presumed death of President Erdogan. I had basically put a hit, a contract, out on the life of the President of Turkey, not to mention the President of Brazil and the King and Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia as well as the logging crews and staff in the Amazon Rainforest. All of these had been carried out, presumably terrifying much of the world with potential evidence of hostile extraterrestrials as they would see the Xenarians.

"Well, I dare say that we've stirred up the hornets' nest. Might as well continue at this point. Next target, if you please, should be Zhongnanhai, the official residence and administrative center of President Xi Jinping and the entire party and state apparatus of the People's Republic of China. Destroy that, if you don't mind, and thus put an end to the Chinese Communist Party's brutal regime. That will definitely make the rest of the world sit up and take notice, if the CCP isn't safe, of all people. Any takers?" I urged the Xenarians, who seemed to really dig the idea of testing their weapons a bit more.

"My pleasure," Ben told me, "part of our function is to cooperate with you and listen to your counsel. Part of yours is advise us well, of course. It's a symbiotic relationship, a partnership, one where sometimes, you will have more power, sometimes us. Very well, then. It's done. The plasma beams should be striking said palace complex in Beijing very soon. Keep your app on, so we can catch it live, the impact of our handiwork, if you don't mind."

Before I knew it, I found us watching the total destruction of the Chinese Communist regime from Chrissy's church auditorium no less, with my cock now buried inside a very eager Claire. She kissed me repeatedly as she rode me, too, both of us enjoying the awesome combination of steamy public sex with ultimate expressions of militaristic might. I had essentially issued a death sentence for the old world order with my proposals, given that the Xenarians seemed eager and able to carry out my wishes. The descent of China into anarchy, however long that might last, was sure to reshape the global balance of power if nothing else did.

"Who next? Give me another target!" Julia encouraged me, feeling very enthusiastic right then.

"The Kremlin in Moscow," I told her, initiating the chain reaction that was about to put an end to Vladimir Putin's rule at last, after twenty years in power.

"Done, baby!" Julia answered, kissing my face repeatedly before pressing the key buttons while her sister rode the fuck out of me.

Not even eight minutes later, I saw footage of the complete incineration of the Kremlin, the long-time seat of government in Russia since Lenin moved it from the Winter Palace in St. Petersburg. Thousands of awestruck and panicked Muscovites and other Russians fled in terror, of course, before my very eyes, due to my own decision. I had shaped history yet again, ending yet another era of Mother Russia's. More likely than not, Russia was about to be plunged into a lengthy civil war over its future, just like China.

"What about me, honey ... who should I hit?" Claire asked me while creaming herself on my dick.

"The White House, the Capitol, the Supreme Court building, Blair House, CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia, the J. Edgar Hoover Building in DC, which serves as the FBI headquarters, ICE Headquarters, Homeland Security headquarters, DEA headquarters in Springfield, Virginia, ATF headquarters in DC, and the NSA headquarters in Fort Meade, Maryland. We'll leave the Pentagon be. I don't wish to kill a bunch of honest soldiers and such needlessly. Too many veterans in my own family to stomach that idea. There is a risk that the military could swoop in and seize power, but we can burn that bridge when we get to it," I declared, just before cumming inside the sexy alien.

"Literally!" Sonja pointed out to me with a giggle.

"That's ... a taller order, so perhaps I should share that honor with my comrades here," Claire informed me after she came again at the prospect of exercising such raw power.

"Don't worry. We got special force fields around all national capitals right now. Just in case. Our prey are trapped. Boxed. They can't escape. The forcefield will collapse as soon as it's hit by the plasma rays, of course, so that solves said problem. I created one when I realized your most probable intent and the likely response from frightened politicians. It's only natural to want to save their own skins, but I didn't want that to be an option for them, of course. Not if you wanted them dead. It's going to be a brave new world, isn't it?" Ben concluded as the trio pressed the necessary buttons again.

"That it is. I've concluded that the governments that I named were the chief menaces to the survival of humanity and civilization, whose preservation is your mission as you stated. China's government was a rank hypocrite about climate change, espousing it for others while avoiding any drop in carbon emissions itself. Russia has been a leading producer of oil and natural gas, among other issues. The United States Government, of course, is the world's biggest bully and warmonger, causing many wars motivated heavily by fossil fuels and other such destructive items.

"It also imposes draconian bullshit policies such as the war on drugs, which have actively harmed the lives of many Americans. It's a net liability for the American people. It's time for what Abraham Lincoln once called a 'new birth of freedom,' because as Thomas Jefferson noted, 'the Earth belongs to the living, not the dead.' I imagine that any new, provisional government will preserve those social benefits such as Social Security and Medicare that would continue to help ordinary folks. Those continue and people will be just fine. Hopefully, they can even be enshrined in the next Constitution, along with a constitutional right to a clean environment.

"Oh, and three more candidates. The administrative and residential suites of the entire North Korean government and Workers' Party apparatus; the principal offices and residences of the Cuban government and its Communist Party, and the chief locations of the Hamas regime in the Gaza Strip. I want Hamas eliminated once and for all. With them out of the way, peaceful co-existence between Israel and Palestine, including a two-state solution, will be much easier, thus reducing the environmental consequences of continued hostile policies on both sides. I want the world's last Communist regimes finished as well. They're a barrier to a peaceful, more sustainable future, particularly the ones in North Korea.

"How does that grab ya?" I insisted, resulting in very broad smiles from each of my extraterrestrial companions.

"Consider it done. You are our travel guide, after all. Our Earth adviser, as you once put it. I trust your instincts and knowledge, your perspective on this planet and its civilizations. Strange as it might seem to you now, you're actually the most powerful man in the world these days," Ben assured me, even as he and his crew pressed yet more buttons.

Before my waking eyes came the sights of the absolute destruction of the civilian branches of the U.S., North Korean, and Cuban governments, as well as the Hamas rogue regime in Gaza. These were decapitation strikes, of course, knocking out any prospects of continuity whatsoever. Like it or not, I had basically achieved a radical transformation of the geopolitical equilibrium now, including a definite Second American Revolution. America and the world was now in my debt was well as that of Ben and his crewmates. The funniest thing was that while every adult in the church building knew that I had caused these events, none of them questioned me about it so far.

"Is there any way to completely neutralize thermonuclear weapons?" I inquired now, just to help remove one last threat to the future.

"Yes, let's do that. We have the technology. We just waited for your decision about such things. Initiate neutrino beam sequences now, girls," Ben instructed his sisters now.

"Initiating neutrino beam sequences, captain. Guidance lock commencing. Global positioning satellites in place," Julia informed us.

"Beam emitter ray arming now, sir. Preparing to strike multiple targets, identified as intercontinental, intermediate-range, and tactical, short-range ballistic missiles with MIRV type thermonuclear warheads, cruise missiles with thermonuclear warheads, gravity bombs, atomic artillery munitions, miniaturized nuclear devices, neutron bombs, cobalt bombs, and submarine-launched ballistic missiles with MIRV type thermonuclear warheads. Congratulations, Dan. You've just ended the Atomic Age, effective within the next half-hour. No casualties, either. Neutrino rays simply destabilize and deplete the uranium, plutonium, and other radioactive materials until they are neutralized as armaments," Claire told me with a searing hot kiss.

"He's now the man of the hour for sure. He's basically the Messiah, if you ask me. What I thought that Jesus was, Daniel Shaw is. Hard to imagine, but... , " Amanda declared to my shock.

"It's easy if you try," Lorraine retorted, making the pastor laugh a bit.

"I don't really believe in a Messianic figure of any kind, but as a Reform Jew, I do believe in a Messianic age. Dan's certainly taking us in that direction, as are you guys, Ben, Julia, and Claire. Thanks to all four of you, really," Jenny commented.

"You're Jewish? I had no idea. Cool!" I grinned as I pinched Jenny's fine tush.

"Yeah, the blonde hair and Christian surname keep people a bit fooled, but yep, I'm of the Faith. On my mom's side, you see. That and my bat mitzvah, of course. Granted, Dan's not a Jew, I think, but he's about to have some Jewish offspring, unless I'm mistaken. Since the new social order will be different, perhaps he can take plural wives, including me. You don't mind if that happens, do ya, babe?" Jenny asked me as I made out with her and Sonja next.

"What does that tell ya, honey buns?" I chuckled as I rose and led the whole group out of the church, where the force field had indeed collapsed.

"Sir, can you tell me what the hell is going on? First the recent incidents with the Lysanders' diner and a certain pizzeria, and now whatever happened at this church ... and some kind of destruction of several major governments worldwide, including the United States. What's happening here? Who are you, sir? Are you the Antichrist?" a rather snarky reporter with long, jet-black hair, dark ebony skin, and deep brown eyes demanded of me.

"You mean like the Beast of Revelation? Nah. I'm not even the Messiah, though some seem to think so. That's frankly flattering. By the way, anyone who needs to take their families home, do so now. This would be a good moment for family time. Take a lazy Sunday afternoon nap. It's still pretty damn early in the afternoon, I believe. For now, you can just call me ... Buck Naked. I wonder how many of you will remember that alias," I answered the journalist, "what's your name, cutie?"

"Monique Gaudin. WSTD News. Look, Mr. Naked, not to sound brusque, but the world is going to Hell in a handbasket, in case you missed it. And who the devil are you?" the correspondent finally noticed our alien friends.

"Helena Handbasket, and yes, the world is going to me ... and my comrades," Julia spoke up, just before they entered their spaceship and left.

"Aliens? ETs? Are you an extraterrestrial, sir?" Monique demanded more answers.

"No comment at this time, except to say this... , " I used a cliffhanger to distract Monique while Chrissy zapped her with the slut ray.

"Jesus ... fuck no ... oh ... my ... God!" Monique cried out as she began disrobing in public, soon getting very naked indeed, "what's ... happening to ... me?"

"You're turning into a slut like the rest of us," I told her bluntly as I bent her over a car hood and began fucking the hell out of her.

I was enough of an expert by now to know that once zapped, the target would always consent to sex, often seeking it out. Consent was something taken for granted by now with those hit by the slut ray. It was funny how recent this situation was, and yet I was already quite familiar with it. When Sonja started rimming Monique and she creamed herself instantly in response, that sequence just reinforced the reality of the reporter's new life. She would never be a prude again, period. I pushed myself further now into Monique's juicy twat, hitting it hard from the back.

"Oh, God ... I just broke ... up ... with ... my ... boyfriend ... fuck, yes!" Monique panted as I slammed into her slippery snatch from behind.

"His loss, but why did you two split?" I probed deeper in two ways at once while enjoying the sight of her dark buns.

"It's ... just rough, being with a ... white ... guy at times. Too ... many culture ... shocks. I love ... him ... but it's rough!" Monique announced that she had been in an interracial romance, indicating that for her, there was already some natural attraction to me.

"You dug me as soon as we met, didn't you?" I teased Monique while slapping her bottom and watching Sonja keep rimming her.

"Oh ... fucking ... hell, yes! That's ... why ... I was ... so ... hostile ... and cranky ... you reminded me of ... Bubba," Monique admitted, making me chuckle as I drove further into her hot, buttery gash.

"You want it, doncha? My cum. You want me to cum balls deep inside your warm, wet pussy, don't you? You want me to knock you up!" I taunted Monique, making her scream loudly enough to wake half the cemetery.

"Oh, hell ... yes! Fucking ... breed ... me ... white boy!" Monique made it abundantly clear with her words and deeds that she had two guilty pleasures: pregnancy and rednecks.

"You want to conceive a hillbilly's brat, don't ya? Wish granted, I dare say. My sister was the opposite, a white woman into black guys, I think. She got disowned for it, sad to say, but she got to start a family with him. Lamar and Brenda Brown. Pretty cool, except for the division in the family, which is rough. I haven't seen them in forever, more's the pity," I stated, "Daniel Shaw, by the way, but you can call me Dan."

"Well, that's an ... improvement ... oh, fucking, cum inside ... me ... already!" Monique creamed herself with repeated gasps as she bit her lower lip in response to me and pushed back hard with her hips and ass.

"Done," I told her, spilling my hot jizz inside her sweet and juicy slit.

"Well, they'll have something in common with at least one of their cousins. I hope that you see them again soon and introduce you to all of your lovers, so many of them ... especially me. I'm ... yours, but you knew that already, didn't you? You knew it the moment that I was zapped by whatever ray hit me. Can I get back with Bubba, too? You ... you have lots of lovers ... and I'll fuck them, too...

"Hell, I'll let Bubba fuck 'em as well. He certainly fucked my sister Dee and nearly fucked my other sister Amy. Only my interruption stopped it. Yeah, I left that part out. The race deal was part of it, a huge part, but the cheating was the last straw. Dude really dug black chicks, as you can see, so the issues were connected," Monique stipulated, declining to get dressed after I pulled out of her.

"Oh, we'll deal with each of them, babe. Including Bubba, not that he'll need the ray that much, from the sound of it. Don't worry. I won't ask to put your clothes back on, not at all. I love how sleek and smooth you look naked. Besides, I want to keep your panties, at least. Personal souvenir, as it were. Come along with me, dear," I basically induced Monique into my new tribe or family or whatever.

"What am I, chopped liver?" another female reporter now approached me, one who appeared very European from the look of her.

"Who are you, my lovely dish?" I asked her, even as Lorraine zapped her.

"Missy ... Missy ... Kasha. Short for Melissa. I'm from the Observer. I was so ... fucking jealous as I watched you take Monique and make her your personal fucktoy. I want to be your cum-slut, too. Pretty please ... fuck me and fuck me good! I didn't leave my husband and come here all the way from Albania just to miss my best ... chance!" the woman insisted as I pushed her over another car hood, hiked up her skirt, and then began ravishing her in earnest.

"Yes ... that's what I want! Yes, that ... please!" the Eastern European newspaperwoman begged me for even more dick now.

People were definitely busy recording us live as we fucked, a factor that only excited Missy even more, much to my amusement. She loved being taken that way, openly, brazenly, in the presence of witnesses, of an audience, made my bitch for all to see. She was definitely an exhibitionist, not that I minded at all. If anything, I enjoyed the fact of taking, ravaging, sexually plundering this eager new companion in front of everyone who cared to watch us. As always, the slut ray worked wonders for improving the human race. It was a real boon to the evolution of my species.

When I finally came inside Missy, she creamed herself so wetly that some thought that she'd peed on me. I then collected her undies as well, holding them up to her to make my intentions clear. She simply reacted by planting a deep tongue kiss on my mouth and ripping off her own blouse. Then she slid out of her skirt and walked nude with the rest of my new crowd wherever we wished to go. We had some adult toys to buy, after all.

The fact that several dozen people who waited outside the church followed us to the adult boutique spoke volumes, of course. That was particularly true after they begged us to zap them before we could do so on our own. Either something inside them cried and ached to break loose, or else they just saw what happened to the others and thought that it looked like a lot of fun ... or maybe both at once.

"I don't know about you, honey, but I think that it's a safe bet that we'll immediately outnumber the regular patrons," Chrissy told her hubby.

"Yeah, and I can't wait to see what they do about it," he replied, making me laugh...

I couldn't help but agree with him.