Were You Hit with a Slut Ray? Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know about you, guys, but I'm falling in love with him," Julia told her fellow Xenarians.

"That makes two of us," Ben asserted as he plowed some more ladies.

"And three for my part!" Claire confessed enthusiastically, "can you really blame us?"

"No, you can't," Chrissy told them as she took on some more cock, "Dan's so yummy!"

Chapter 15

"Fucking A, this is a pretty sweet place to bunker down for now at least!" I chuckled after I spurted one rope in each of the Karens.

"You know what would make it sweeter?" Ben laughed as he caused Brenda and Lamar to simply appear in front of me.

"Sis?" I reached out to hug her, but she shrunk for a second ... probably because I was nude.

"Bro ... why are you naked? What's that ... gun in your hand? Some kind of ray gun? Are you behind these recent events? Are they ... what's going on?" Brenda started to ask me a dozen questions, so I shot her with the slut ray, followed by Lamar, who viewed me with suspicion up to that point.

"Sis, welcome to the brave new world of my making, not Aldous Huxley's. Nor Shakespeare's, for that matter. Now, bend over like a good sister ... in the future, it will be understood that good sisters bend over for their brothers and often. Attagirl!" I told Brenda as I began fucking her in front of Lamar, "Lamar, don't just stand there. Grab Mindy and start banging her. Chet, I want you to stick your cock up Tova's ass. Attaboy!"

"Fuck ... yeah ... oh, G-d ... right up my ass!" Tova screamed as she welcomed Chet's invasion of her bottom.

"Oh, God, take it ... take my pussy!" Mindy blurted while Lamar drilled her good and hard on the hard, tile floor.

I rammed Brenda several strokes in, pushing her to the floor to prone bone her right on the spot. The harder and deeper I drove, the rougher I got, the more my sister pushed back with growing excitement at me. My own sister's twat felt glorious, too, knowing that this was incest and that none of us would ever be the same. Being a slut now by her very nature, Brenda didn't have any more hang-ups and just worked with her hips to bring us both closer to full satisfaction.

People began taking some serious viral video of this, too. It was apparent to most, if not all, viewers, that this was brother-sister incest being committed in public, in broad daylight. Far from objecting everywhere, there was a mixed response, depending on who replied online. This was uploaded, not to porn channels, but regular ones now that the FCC censors were all dead. Plenty of folks reacted with disgust, but others were impressed with the fact that I clearly had multiple lovers and could still get it up for Brenda.

The more that she watched her husband screw our sister-in-law and our brother sodomize Tova, the more that Brenda got closer to cumming himself. That was when my two staffers were dropped among us and quickly zapped as well. I put Kara, that was the lady's name, right to work licking Brenda's ass and sucking my dick between strokes. I made Roland, the guy, fuck my sister's face, much to her delight, too.

Brenda creamed herself pretty fast after that, unable to handle the combined sensations. She had evidently been monogamous with Lamar, but those days were over now. Monogamy was the past, along with many other outdated notions to be scrapped by yours truly in my new era. I smiled as I imagined the hedonistic utopia that I sought to bring into existence, even as I spilled my load inside my sister's slippery snatch and fondled her plump booty.

"Sis, I think that you know the score now, don't ya? Taboos against incest are on their way out, same with such inhibitions against polyamory, prostitution, promiscuity, adultery, sodomy, etc. Not to mention public nudity and sex. In the future, people will fuck openly in public, in the open air, in public places, in broad fucking daylight. People will walk freely in the nude without arrest or harassment. People will wear 'slutty' or 'skanky' clothes if they wish. It will be paradise!" I declared as I pulled out of my sister's slit and entered Kara's at long last.

"Roland, go ahead and fuck my sister's cunt. She could use a good bit of action, don't you think?" I urged my no longer aging, almost retired staffer now.

"Yes, fuck me, Roland! Get my brother's sloppy seconds! Then maybe Chet can fuck me next, pretty please?" Brenda urged me as she pulled her sandy hair away from her face.

"Absolutely! Chet, our sister gets your dick next, capice?" I told Chet, who just came back from the men's room after wiping his prick clean due to fucking Tova's ass.

As for Kara, she screamed repeatedly as I slammed into her dripping wet gash and stretched her out at last. I yanked her long, wavy, dark brown hair and admired her tan ... or was it maybe something else? I had to know, of course, as I plowed her good and hard from behind. I fucked her luscious, soaking wet pussy and really made her feel every inch of my cock as it throbbed inside her.

"She's a Lakota, one of the Sioux tribes, babe. Fucking hot, if you ask me! Your indigenous population is very much underrated as to their erotic and sensual qualities. Plus, we tend to admire their superior stewardship of your natural resources, far more enlightened than most, wouldn't you say? Prior to learning of you, there was even talk of evacuating them and leaving the rest of your country's population to their doom. It didn't get very far, but you can understand the rationale, I think," Ben told me as he entered my ass from behind, "sorry for the surprise, but I couldn't resist that cute butt of yours any longer."

"It hurts ... a little, but it also feels incredible!" I admitted and focused on ramming Kara very hard indeed.

"I guess ... that my ... ancestors ... were right, and Mom and Dad ... were wrong! Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, I've so wanted that dick of yours for so long, anyway! I had secret hopes of converting you just so that I could be your wife, while my dirtier side wanted me to cock tease you, an urge that I fought. Part of me wanted to tease you until you just snapped, lost your self-control, and took me, had your way with me. So nasty and naughty of me, don't you think?" Kara confessed with an obvious lack of remorse by now, thanks to the slut ray.

"Well, you're mine now, aren't you, along with all of these others... , " I grunted while pushing deeper inside Kara and feeling Ben's prick balls deep up my cornhole.

"Yes, honey, I'm SOOOO fucking ... yours! Oh, fucking God ... Oh, Jesus ... oh, sweet fucking Christ!" Kara really creamed herself as I inched a finger into her bottom, giving her a first taste of ass play, "oh, God ... today is amazing! I got to lick a woman's ass today ... I got fucked today, no more virgin me ... I got a finger up my butt today! Today rocks!"

"So, how did my sister's booty taste to you?" I inquired.

"Fucking delicious! I could eat that for dessert!" Kara announced as she clenched my cock with her tight, virgin cunt.

"You're not so bad yourself you know!" I stated as I licked my finger after pulling out of her tush.

Of course, Ben's cock up my butthole didn't really help me control my urge to cum, but I tried a bit longer to fully enjoy the pleasures of Kara's bronze bum and her extra tight, warm slit. Her new slut status naturally helped her lubricate a bit more than otherwise, which reduced the pain and discomfort of her first time with a man. She was definitely a virgin, yes, but she no longer minded how much that hurt anymore.

Finally, of course, Ben came inside my asshole, spilling his jizz up against my prostate. This made my own release imminent and I spent my spunk in several ropes inside Kara, putting my bun in her smoking hot oven at last. Her own orgasm that quickly followed left no doubt that she craved me far more than I ever guessed. I was no fan of abstinence, but it was somewhat flattering to the ego that she wanted to give me her cherry ... and now she had.

I pulled Kara up and told her, in no uncertain terms, "Well, you're now one of my ladies for good. I fully intend to have a harem, as you can see, and can you really blame me, seeing the ladies and gents in my growing army of warriors of lust? You'll get your wish of being mine, baby, just not quite how you wanted it. I remember you now ... you used to be a cheerleader at my high school, didn't you?"

"Yes, and every jock in school wanted me. I gave them my ass and my mouth, just to maintain my status, but I never gave up the pussy, not until now. My religion was false, yes, I know that now, and so were my morals, but it was a handy excuse to give you my maidenhead, which was my plan from the moment that we met, even back then.

"I knew that my cherry belonged to you, that was just how it was. I just wish that I told you, because we could have been fucking all this time and I would never have denied you a thing ... ever, no matter how much the Lord frowned on it! I would enter Hell if I could do it holding hands with you.

"Fuck waiting for marriage! If you wanted into my panties, hell, into my spankies, I would have fucked you at a pep rally if you wished it! I would stop in mid-cheer to hike up my skirt, yank down my spankies and let you fuck either or both of my holes. I would have fucked you in church. I've been in love with you for years! I just never knew how to make the first move and hit on you.

"Working with you both helped and hurt ... it was such torment, yet so sweet, having you for my boss. You owned me for years and you had no idea, did you? Stupid laws and rules, keeping you from just taking me at work! What a waste of time! Thank you, Dan ... you have no fucking clue how long I have waited for this day!"

"Oh, you're very welcome!" I told her while now pushing into Tova's luscious twat to enjoy her at last, "for now, though, let Ben, Julia, and Claire have their way with you, okay? I've decided that Tova needs to have triplets ... one of them mine. I want each of my ladies to have at least one of my spawn."

The look on Kara's face was priceless, as were those on the faces of the Xenarians. They were eager to start and blow Kara's mind. Hell, they looked like they could eat her for lunch.

"Trust me, lover. That can be arranged," Julia winked at me now.

"You got that right, sis!" Claire told her with a deep tongue kiss.