Werewolf

Story Info
The werewolf hunts a new prey and devours.
1k words
4.07
20.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no way to trap such a beast. He had all the cleverness of a man, the wiliness of a wolf, and the predatory urges of both. And so I presented myself as prey, huddled in the small room, cold air blowing in from the open door.

My breath crystallized in the air as the floor creaked. In the night I could barely see his shadow. Instead, I heard the faint scraping of claws upon floorboards and the low guttural growls from the impenetrable darkness.

His snout touched my shoulder. Hot breath caressed my throat before he inhaled, sniffing at the scents that lingered on my skin. My every muscle tensed. I froze, as though if I held still the creature wouldn't consume me.

Nails played over my thigh, pressing against fabric. Slowly I turned my head, enough to catch the glimmer of fang and amber eyes. They bore into mine, hunger and questioning in one glance. I tried to stammer out words, but could only gasp as he snarled.

I turned, facing the wolf. His eyes searched mine and my body, unsure which of us was supposed to run. I tugged at the cord keeping the crimson cloak about my body. It puddled at my feet.

He lowered his muzzle to my face, saliva dripping from the joules to land on my shoulder and the bare skin of the top of my breasts. I tilted my head to look up at him and reached one hand to stroke his cheek, the rough fur greeting my fingers.

My other hand touched his massive chest, hard muscle and power beneath the grey fur. He leaned against me, nose buried in my hair, inhaling me. "I want you," I whispered to him. The ears perked and the body tensed beneath me.

The wolf was faster than anything I had touched before. My back was against a wall with a soft thud, the air knocked out of me. Clawed fingers ran over my body, over thighs and hips, along my stomach and over my breasts.

Claws dug into the fabric, shredding it as paper, grazing my own skin where thin lines of blood formed. A warm, hot tongue lapped at the cuts, gentle and hungry at the same time. The beast groaned, its girth pinning me.

Heat rose between us as I shifted, pressing my naked skin against the coarse hair. He lowered his head, lapping at my neck and shoulder, before lowering himself, licks following in his wake. Nails slid on my inner thigh, testing the cloth.

He clawed inward, ripping into the pants and pulled, rendering them into pieces that hung on my hips. As before, he lapped at the blood gracing my flesh, and nuzzled himself inward, letting his great tongue explore what he had revealed.

My fingers dug into the thick fur on his head as his tongue tasted and teased. Soft noises rose from my body, barely audible above the wet licking that echoed in the small room. His tongue probed deep, tasting everything he could.

Hands grabbed my thighs, pulling them apart as he pushed me up the wall. Nails dug into the soft flesh. His strength was impossible as he held me, tongue buried deep within, alive and wiggling inside.

Growls vibrated against me as my hips bucked against him. Slobber dripped from my thighs to his face, coating the fur. The amber eyes glowed, looking up at me, entranced as much as I was. I pulled on his hair, pulling him into me, moaning with each tug, and he growled his hunger in return.

I shuddered, bucking my hips against his mouth as I cried out. The beast refused to relent until I sagged against the wall. His hands dropped me as he disappeared into the darkness. I panted, lost in my own ecstasy.

My own cry broke my reverie as his claws dug into my ankle, pulling me suddenly and roughly towards him, rolling me onto my stomach. He moved over me, body against me, snout next to my face, breath hot and eager.

Teeth nipped at my shoulder, careful not to break skin. He whined, waiting. I pulled myself to be on my hands and knees, pressing up against him, eliciting a hungered snarl. "Please," I finally said. Still, he waited.

I moaned in frustration and pressed back against his body. "Fuck me." He snarled, fierce and powerful. Teeth sunk into my shoulder, breaking skin, blood trickling down as he slipped his length inside of me, still soft.

He groaned, slowly moving his body against mine. I pressed my hips back, matching his gentle rhythm until he swelled within, slowly filling me. Then he slammed into my hips, jolting my body forward, stopped only by his arms and teeth.

He held, letting me feel his size within me, then moved again. I gasped both in the immense pain and pleasure. Each pulse was hard, rough thrusting that split me open. My nails dug at the floor, his dug long furrows down my back.

The room became a cacophony of wet smacking, snarling, screaming, and moaning. Claws ripped the floorboard, my skin, wound their way into my air. Teeth raked flesh, parted to welcome the warm tease of a tongue that smelled like me.

Each thrust became wild and fast, moving us together with power and finesse. His hips met mine, again and again, until he drove me further than I had ever gone and screamed an animalistic cry that matched his own bestial nature.

He stopped, matching my inhuman noises with his own as pressure formed where our bodies met, the length within me suddenly engorged and full. The wolf shuddered atop me, panting, as he filled me with his seed.

I let myself lower onto my stomach only to feel him follow, unable to part from me. A tender tongue lapped at my bloodied shoulder before he lay beside me, pulling me against his body and wrapping me in his heat, locked together, now and forever, as mated wolves.