Werewolf and God Wars Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am above you and can see you way down below on my pulse monitor. We are in a massive cave. We got three of the creatures and the collection crew is coming to get them. They were not too far in when we got to them." He says.

"Cool then all are accounted for. The one here where I am is dead. If that is possible. I lost it with the monster as it killed Fitzpatrick." But I am sure its body can be of use to the snake women and them who do the science side of things back at WNG Head Quarters" I say back then add. "Ok, Lieutenant Smith head back out and we can meet up and have a briefing." I stand and head back down the way I came in. It takes longer I feel as I am in not hurry this time. The body of the first werewolf is already gone. I get to the entrance and see the snake woman with another of her kind. This one is more cobra looking. Has green and gold marking on her scales. She is also bigger and longer than the one who accompanied us. Realizing she is of the royal side I drop to a knee and drop my head. Waiting for them to dismiss me or until they leave. I hear them talking in the slithering snake language they have. I hear them stop talking. There is a rustle in the cave gravel. Two different sounding movements coming over to me. I keep my head down waiting. Then I hear the royal one talk to the snake woman who was with us on the plane.

"Thisssss issss te one I told you about my queeeeeen." I hear her say. Holy fuck the queen. I begin to sweat. I have never seen her but heard she enjoys eating young men.

"Sssssstand humannnnnn and looooooook at me." She intones in the snake like voice. I rise and looks at her face. Her eyes are not so to the side like the silver coloured one who came in the helicopter with us.

"Remoooove your clooooothesssss all of themmmmm." She again commands me. I take them off as fast as I can not wanting to make her get impatient. The helmet is fast off then the backpack, followed by my jacket. I sit and try to remove my boots. The left one gets stuck. I shake my head and then lift the locking strap to enable me to get it fully off. I then remove my socks. When I stand I take my shirt off and leave my pants on. She turns and looks at the one who travelled with us. She moves to me and licks my face. "All of it off humannnn."

I drop my pants and stand there naked. It is at this point Lieutenant Smith, Fletcher, Thomson all arrive at this part of the cave. They all see the royal visitor and get to the knee. The Snake woman tells me to wait where I am. She and the queen slide over to the others. As I look over I feel the queens tail coils wrap around the base of my leg and gently squeeze on my fee and calves. She turns around and winks at me. Shocked I watch them. I hear the snake women talking to them but do not hear the actual conversation. I notice the men also getting their uniforms and armour off. When the are all naked they turn around and head back up the cave.

The queen slithers over to me. I feel her coils rising and then my body being pulled up through her coils. Before long, my head is look at hers. I feel her long tongue lick over my face then her head pulls back, and she says.

"My ssssissssster has informed me ssssshe thinkssssss you are a goooood candidate to fertilizzzzze my egggggssss. Sssshe hasss been looking to have you for herself. But alsssssoo knew her queeeen is also ready to breeeeeed. Bassssed on her information you will be and good breeeeeding partner for some yearssss to come." The queen informs me I smile knowing that I may not be tonight's dinner.

"Thank you my queen." I nod my head to her. "It is a very great oner to grant your humble servant here." I respond in the most I hope diplomatic and I hope pleasing way foe her. I feel her tongue again lick over my face.

"I am beginning to like how you sound human, but first I need to see you in combat with these other humans. The two who survive will get the privilege to breed with my sister and I. then when it is done we will swap partners. After that both of us will know who is the most potent and that one will be our life partner." She licks my face again. "Do you comprehend what it is I offer you human?" she then asks.

"I do my queen and I will do all I can to win this privilege position with you and your sister to become your life partner with all my body and soul can offer." I respond with a big smile. I feel her coils ripple over my flesh, and she let me slide free and then asks what I will need for the combat with my fellow soldiers.

"Is it to be a fair fight. By that I mean are we to have weapons or to fight naked and use just our strength?" I ask her. The snakes look at each other I can tell they can communicate telepathically.

"Why do you ask?" the queen asks as she again slithers closer to my face and licks over it. I blink and smile.

"Well when I have finished I would like to know that my testicles and penis will still be intact for you to enjoy using." I hear them chuckle, then look at each other again before I hear her say.

"Wear your pants human. It would be a shame if you lost that impressive tool you have between your legs."

"Do I pick up the pants for the other combatants then your majesty?" I ask as we move away. Again, they look at each other and then the sister slithers over to me.

"We give you the opportunity to have a massive advantage over them, yet you are willing to let them compete fairly with you. You are impressive human. I do so hope you survive. Your seed in our eggs will make powerful snake babies."

I gather the others shorts and walk behind the queen with the sister snake behind me. We reach a larger cave and the three men are standing there unsure of themselves when the queen slides into view them. I then follow in and toss their shorts to them.

"They want us to fight to the death." The winner gets to live better than most other humans will ever get to. I then throw down three of the military combat knives. Before anyone can move she lays over them. I hear her scales as she then slithers over to the rocks and we hear them being dropped onto the surface.

"Throw yours up there also human." She informs me. I do. They are all the same. But mine had a red handle and I will get it as I had it manipulated to more readily fit my grip for knife fighting.

"All of you over to the far wall and wait. Look at my tail when I slap it on the ground hard. You run and get the knives and then begin your battles." We wait to look for the tail to drop. She takes her time; the tension is building. I hear the deep breathing of Smith, Fletcher, Thomson. Her tail slams down hard. As I begin to lurch forward Smith pushes me to the side and the same to Thomson. Who as he falls over hits Fletcher. I quickly get up and run after Smith. I see him jump and try to reach the ledge where the knives are. His fingers just manage to keep him up and he lifts a leg to get more purchase and leaver himself up. I then jump and my right foot land on his leg as his foot has that purchase it lets me use it like a step and I pull me over the ledge. My knife is further back as I had to throw it. I reach it and turn back. To see another hand lift over the ledge. It is Fletcher. His hand reaches over to get a knife. I launch myself at him and as he stumbles back he manages to grab the blade and fall after with it. In the process of falling over he knocks onto Smith and they tumble back. Smith lands on his back and then Fletcher on top of him. This knocks him out. Then I see another knife slip of the edge. It tumbles to Thomson. He picks it up and faces off with Fletcher. The goad each other some.

"Come on the Fletcher boy want to try and take me on?" says Thomson in teasing way. Pushing the knife in attempted lunges to see if he can find a way in through Fletcher 's defences. The keep circling and move away from the unconscious Smith. Then I hear Fletcher say.

"Ok Thomson you and I have a knife each. If we kill Smith, that leaves us to take out Captain between us. Then we will have the snake ladies for ourselves to breed with. I have always fancied being able to fuck one of them bitches when the chance lets it happen. Looks like we have it now." Fletcher then nods' to Thomson

"How about we two kill him and then take on the Captain?"

"Sounds good to me" Thomson responds by offering his other hand for them to shake and they do. I pick up Smiths knife and jump down to land there next to him and try to wake him up. They hear me and turn to come for me. I put the knife in Smiths fingers and then fill my fist with the volcanic ash as they come in closer. Seeing Thomson move in first I throw the ash into his face. He screams and dives back knocking into Fletcher. This enabled me to dip low and bring my knife up into his throat. Getting behind him as I slide it Thomson shouts and both arms raise and both hands holding the dagger brings it down towards my head. then I see a knife slide through his neck causing him to tumble as his knees give in. I drop Fletcher on top of his body and is looking at Smith now. We face off. It is at this point the queens tail slams down between us.

"Throw away your knives now." She hisses at us. We look at each other and I shrug and toss my knife to the right. He looks down at his and then at me smiles stands strait and then throws his to his right also. We turn and look at the two snake women. I get to my knee nd bow to the queen. She smiles and then watches as it hits Smith to do the same. The snake women look at each other for a few minutes. I see Smith looking at me and with a raised eyebrow is looking for answers I can't give him. The queen then talks again.

"Yooou booooth need to head up into the tunnel and bathe at the warm ssspringssss and poolssss about thirty meters through this tunnel to your left. Go and clean and wait ooon ouooor arrrrrival." she commands.

We both turn and head n up the tunnel. With no lights I am surprised at how quickly our eyes have become adjusted to the low ambient light that being somehow reflected from lots of mushroom looking fungus which is sitting or growing on open crystal structures. We come to the pools and there are a few. Some are bubbling and way too hot for us to use. One has what looks like a cold stream running down into it. I dips my hand in and it is warm and not too hot. Stepping over the edge I lower myself in. The warm water wraps around my body and I lay back and relax. Smith and I clean our bodies rubbing us down with the pumas type stones we find. When done we lay back and begin to chat.

"So Captain why did you decide to protect me?" Smith asks.

"I heard them plot to kill you and then gang up on me. I like you as a person Smith. Thought if anyone were to survive it should be us not them. I got the impression that the queen was not keen on them either." I chuckle back. "Oh and my name when we are not in rank or with subordinates is David."

"Well David, mine is Thomas. Thanks for saving my life by the way David." he responds back. We hear the snake women slither over and into the chamber. They both line up and turn and look at us. The queen then moves over to me and then slithers over into the warm water and wraps around me. I feel her coils cover my lower body. This time in the water it feels different. Soft and feels like I am covered in wet velvet wrap. I like how it feels. She then moves over my body and brings her face up to mine.

"Human, when you first copulate with us snake women, the boding is forever. You will belong to me and I you. Our first batch of eggs will be with you in your complete human form. When we finish. My eggs will quickly be fertilized. If they colour white we are a perfect match. If they do not I will consume your body and find me another mate. " she informs me. I realize I and hope I am a compatible match. I hear the other snake woman talking the same message to Thomas and hopes he too will match her.

Next I feel her flesh begin to ripple over my genitals. this sensation enables my cock to harden. I have and have always been proud of my nine inch cock. As it swells I feel her soft sexual area cover over the head of my cock. I push and feel it slip all the way inside. Her, I assume it's her vagina. It begins to close tight around my cock. If moves and pulls like a soft wet warm gloved hand. I am not able to properly push my hips in and out as her coils have me transfixed. Then I feel soft ripples over the head. God they feel good. My arms are free and I lift them and slide my right hand over her nose and gently caresses her there. I see her long tongue slide out and over my arm. I feel a warm liquid being smeared into my flesh. She licks it all over my upper body. My cock is now feeling a tightness over it. I still feel the soft but now faster ripples over my shaft. I feel light headed. Begins to wonder if it's this liquid the queen smeared over my upper body that was causing this. Then My cock begins to pulse. It gets a bit sore as I feel it expand some. The ripples keep caressing it faster now. I feel my balls tingle and I look at the queen and for the first time I see her eyes closed and her head tilted back. Her body begins to shake some. This in turn makes her lower half also shake. My cock is fast reaching the point of no return. I know there is no point in saying so as she wants this. I raise both arms up, move her face to look at mines. Her eyes open and I see the tongue slide out and I open my mouth to let her in. She lick into it and I taste the liquid directly now. It has a sweet caramelized taste. Then I feel her tongue slide around and through my pharynx into my throat. I feel liquid dripping inside me as it is warm. My stomach begins to tingle and I feel a bit drowsy too.

My mind is not thinking normally. I feel her rippling vagina muscles do their magic. Feels the need for my balls to release. Pulling my head back as her tongue leaves my throat, I look and then say to her I am about to cum. She tightens her grip and then I shoot my load. I feel a strong but intense feeling in my balls as my seed is squirted deep into her body. Then I hear her say.

"I will bite you now you have cum. Do not be alarmed. You are going to be my lover for a very long time. When my bite is done you will feel a change. It has already began. It is a very slow physical change. You will transform into a male snake of our species."

Her coils relax and I feel so tired I feel her moving me to lay on the floor and she turns and looks at the other snake woman and Smith. My head feels gorgy. My vision is a bit blurred but I see the other Snake woman also release Smith. but not next to me. Then as my vision is slowly fading I see both snakes laying eggs. I manage to force myself awake and watch her deposit the eggs I have been used to impregnate. They are white. I feel elated and smile big time. The other snake woman has brown coloured eggs. I do not see any more. The substance she was pouring down my throat and the bite has taken effect.

The queen looks at her sister the nod to each other. "Eat him my love. You have given birth to white eggs and looking at them they are pure. This batch will produce a good bed of powerful queens." She sniffs them and confirms the twelve are all female.

"My love, this male we have, we should share. When he awakes he will take days to change. You mate with him before the changes. You should also produce a healthy bed of children. Between us we will be a step closer to bringing our conquest of this planet for our own." the queen says.

Her abdomen is large, as she digests her meal. Licking her face she begins to slumber. The other snake slides over to look over David. she lays around him and gently lifts him into her coils. As he is already naked she looks and can see the slow gradual changes to his body. she coils up and slowly navigates his body over her sex organ. She waits a few hours. Looks over at her queen and lover. Sees the the bulge in her tummy beginning to now not look so large. This pleases her as she now knows her queen will, when she wakes, be in a good and very happy mood. She sends out a telepathic call to one of her sisters who are organizing the transportation of the captured werewolves. they discuss the events and then She is informed one was terminated and what should be done about it. After a short time she decides she will consume it to see how this different protein will affect her after her breading with David. She feels David beginning to stretch. He looks and is slow at first to realize she is not the queen. He looks around and sees the queen slumbering. Does not see Smith.

"Where is Thomas?" He asks the snake who now has him in her coils. He feels his penis is hard and her vagina opening has managed to cover it. He looks a bit startled. Then asks,

"Your queen told me I was to be her lifelong mate why are we now breeding?" he asks her as he feels the ripples begin over his cock and gently pulling on it to suck it in deeper.

"We found the Smith was not a good breeding candidate. After you went to sleep I offered him to my queen as nourishment. She accepted and then offered you to enable me to have my bed of snakes. I accepted as I was to originally have you." she responds as I then feel her tongue lick over me and again I am being covered in this by her also. I feel her vagina begin to feel like it is sucking my cock. Somehow she can make if ripple in a way like one is getting a blowjob. I close my eyes and feels the sensation in my balls start to tingle. Slowly building in intensity. She also licks over my face covering me in the liquids there. Her tongue wriggles into my mouth. I feel the same sensation as it secretes this liquid in there too. I am now so mentally fazed by her liquids on top of the queens I feel my cock getting larger. It begins to tingle as I feel it expand. I move my hips and find I am strong enough to do so tightly wrapped in her coils. I feel her now as her tongue sliding into my throat. The same as before, it wriggles over my pharynx. This time I can feel it more delicately as it slides over the muscular tube that runs from the back of my nose down into my neck. My heart rate increases as I feel her feeding me this liquid. I wrap my arms around her head and pull it closer to me. Her eyes open. Her tongue now retracts. Her vagina muscles now ripple faster as I see her eyes glaze over and her coils tighten. Then her whole body begins to shake she tilts her head back and a loud hiss escapes her mouths as she has what I can only assume is an orgasm. My now very large cock feel her vagina almost vibrate on it. I cum and roar as my seed shoots out on long strong pulses. Feels the balls tingle with each pulse prior to it pushing my seed into her body. My arms drop and I fall back over her coils. I slide through them and fall into a deep sleep.

But before I find me sliding into the bliss of sleep I see another snake woman delivering the corpse of the werewolf I killed. My brain is not now function as I drift off to the world of my dreams of me being a snake out on the hunt in a green forested land.

"Welcome sister. Thank you for bring this nourishment for me. This human we have detected is the best ever in all the worlds of our conquest. I feel his seed in my body now converting my eggs. Oh, it begins. Witness my new bed of children being born sister." The other snake woman now delivers her brilliant white eggs.

12