All Comments on 'Werewolf & Nerd'

by Edey

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJalmost 2 years ago

There better be a follow up story to this. Mason is too freaking quiet for him to have changed Nathan. He better be his mate too.

MarassoMarassoalmost 2 years ago

Wow, that was hot and crazy :) Very nice muscle descriptions, that is something I can appreciate :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

YES. ABSOLUTELY YES. Thank you for telling a proper Werewolf story, having proper terms (The correction from Luna to Lycan was so cathartic), and thank you for the hottest moment I will ever read on this site (Him growling and making his blue eyed buddy instantly submissive)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok not what I was expecting. The hot animalistic sex was great but I gotta be honest the characters and the plot you are adding on alongside is also quite good. I wanna know more about Mason's pack, Nathan's sister, the bullies and the whole first transformation experience. So much to look forward to, great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved it! Wanted to be the gay guy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like the mysterious ending, not everything has to be explained! Putting the answer there could make the story conclusion too trite. I appreciate the way you put the plot together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another well-written story from eraj, you always deliver, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well done, loving the story!

cuddlebear19cuddlebear19almost 2 years ago

Please Please Please continue this story. I loved it.

StraycatndcStraycatndcalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic story. My favorite genre! You must continue please!

VinceCVinceCalmost 2 years ago

I like the story and I hope it will continue. I was curious about the werewolf form though, it seems that all dogs and wolves have a knot on their cock and there is no mention of Mason having one. Just a thought.

While reading your story I also was thinking "I wish"....(maybe I should search out some canine dogmen in real life)...

CorjixCorjixalmost 2 years ago

I NEVER click to read stories longer than 2 pages. I passed yours up as well...several times. Then there was an impulse. I started to read. I did not stop. On common ground with Nathan...I followed your tale to its...end? Longing for my own 'mark'...perhaps there will be another chapter.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

eraj you constantly surprise me! You know I’ve been a fan from the beginning and I’ll read anything you post. The werewolf in the title gave me pause. Not that I object, love Timber Pack and others, just surprised. This story? You brought your unique sense of humor to it. It’s fantastic. Five Stars and straight to Favorites.

EdeyEdeyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@BlowPopJ

Well, but he is. He would be able to resist the urge to mark Nathan if they were not true mates :D

@Marasso

I know you like muscles... but on girls, I hope my descriptions of male's muscles were still tolerable :D

@Anonymous

Thank you with all my heart all for such a positive comments, I wish you would all have accounts on LE, so I could reply to you personally :D

@cuddlebear19

We will see :)

@Straycatndc

I'm happy you like it :)

@VinceC

Yes, in canonical werewolf romances there is often knotting (also in stories from omegaverse) but I decided it would be "too animal" for LE audience, but who knows. I may write story from Omegaverse and I will put some nice knotting in gay sex :) That would be something :)

@Corjix

I'm honored and happy that you decided to go against your habits and read such a long story! It makes me ever more elated that you liked it! I'm so glad you were not disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Need more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it! Please continue!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hi author, may I ask more info about the movie Underword? I got most knowledge from the TV series 'teen wolf' and fanfictions from AO3.

By the way, if Mason is the alpha, So what is Nathan in the pack (if there is a pack)? A co-alpha? An omega as royal consent? Just pack mother?

EdeyEdeyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@dnsontn I'm so glad you gave this story a chance, I'm so happy you were not disappointed! I hope it will be like that with my future stories.

@Anonymous

In shifter universe usually they are just called omegas. There are alphas, betas and omegas. There are even varieties of shifterverse where werewolves CAN GET human males PREGNANT! :) They are so virile. The child is born only via c-section. It all depends on author's creativity.

But the concept of a male pregnancy is more often depicts in Omegaverese, not Shifterverese.

Underworld is a great, classic werewolf movie, I enjoyed as a teenager :) You will surely find it in IMDB base or some movie clips on YouTube. Very nice story. The Lycans are so impressive!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Usually, I don't read werewolf stuff, but it was awesome! I may become a fan of fangs!

readerfeederreaderfeederalmost 2 years ago

definitely interested in a part 2!

LT_BookwormLT_Bookwormalmost 2 years ago

Oh no you don't. You don't write something like that and then leave the readers hanging! Uh, uh, no way. This MUST have several parts. We forbid you from leaving it like this!

Seriously, this was really good. I love to read stories where there is a blend of romance, rough sex, and action. Kudos to you!

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed all of your stories please keep writing

EdeyEdeyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Bluepoohstar08

Thank you so much, I will, I have new story ready ... already. :)

JipsyRoseJipsyRosealmost 2 years ago

Loved it. Very well written and received.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

LOVED IT!!!! Please I hope that the story continues!

MysterreMysterreover 1 year ago

I've spend such a good time to read your story ! So funny, realistic feeling, romantic and damn intense ! They're both cute, hot and respectfull, a nice combo in a werewolf relationship. Thanks a lot for writing and sharing with us :D

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@Mysterre

Thank you so much, and thank you for adding my stories to favorites!

I'm so happy you enjoyed it!

Please, check my new story in T&C category, as it may be to your liking! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one of the best stories I've ever read on here! Please continue it!

Are they really true mates? What will Nathan tell Natalie? What are they going to do about these bullies?

SO many questions, I need answers Eraj!

I've actually read all your stories, you're one of my favorite authors here, thanks so much for all your work!

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anon

Thank you, I'm glad you like my stories! I hope you will like the future ones as they are coming... as soon as I will find some editor for them :D

I hope also... you will follow my profile ;)

ShortyMacShortyMacover 1 year ago

Such a well written story. I totally loved it. You are one real good writer. As I did on the other story 20 stars

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Hope you continue with this awesome story.

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@ShortyMac

Thank you so much!

CasualnagaCasualnagaover 1 year ago

Lept straight to arson. Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just a reader.

This was a awesome story.

I really enjoyed it.

Please write another!

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anon, thank you so much :D I have about 27 other stories, I hope you will dig in deep :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a great werewolf love story, I find it difficult to believe it’s so hard to find quality ones like it, so thanks for sharing. I say that as a straight guy whose just a sucker for romance.

Lane2010Lane201010 months ago

This is an amazing story and hope you will continue to write more for these characters. I was so stuck in to this story ive already read it 4 times each time wanting more and more.

EdeyEdey10 months agoAuthor

@Lane2010

Thank you, I'm honored that you read it 4 times! The story sadly was bombarded by 1* recently, it had higher rating, but somebody hated the story so much :(

@Anon, I'm grateful for your comment!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love the story. More, more, more. Wouldn’t it be hilarious if one of the homophobic bullies is mated to a member of Mason’s pack. Would cause a change of viewpoint, especially if they can’t resist the allure of their mate.

EdeyEdey9 months agoAuthor

@anon, that's a great idea, but I have so much on my plate that I hard to find focus on follow-up stories :/

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice!

EdeyEdey9 months agoAuthor

@Anon, Thx :)

eros991133eros9911338 months ago

Great story! I'm guessing no part 2?

EdeyEdey8 months agoAuthor

@eros991133

I'll never say never, but it's not very likely... I'm happy you liked it ;)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I loved this story! I am extremely disappointed that there aren’t more chapters. I can see from the numerous comments that I’m not the only one. You are such an awesome writer. Please don’t deprive us of finishing this splendid and unique love story!!!

EdeyEdey8 months agoAuthor

@anon - I might think about it... ;) I'm happy you liked the story :)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thank you for replying! Okay. Hope REALLY springs eternal that your maybe becomes a yes!

EdeyEdey8 months agoAuthor

@anon, the only problem is, I really have no idea what should happen in the second part :D

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thank you for taking the time to respond. Unfortunately, I don’t have the gift / talent for writing. You DEFINITELY do. I hope the block lifts and your creative juices start flowing again. I think it’s a shame to leave Nathan and Mason’s budding relationship in limbo. Also, those homophobes need to pay for their violent retaliation.

EdeyEdey8 months agoAuthor

@Anon, thank you, please feel free to email me. I'd love to discuss some ideas with you. Your encouragement might just boost my writing energy! :D

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I liked Timber Pack Chronicles and this was for sure a win for me! Tysm

EdeyEdey8 months agoAuthor

@anon,

What a coincidence, today my friend recommended me the exact same story you mentioned :D

DickbrokemyheartDickbrokemyheart7 months ago

Love your writing, please more werewolves : )

canndcannd7 months ago

We never get the mates answer. Stupid bullies!

EdeyEdey7 months agoAuthor

@cannd

Well, but they surely are, it's kinda woven into the story, Mason was sniffing him from the beginning :)

@Dickbrokemyheart

Thank you! I love your nick, btw :)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is a really good one. I could see them maybe moving to a different place, maybe having some pack drama.

Or follow ups happen with the bullies.

Great one

PrinceraPrincera6 months ago

I liked it just wished for more. More of both worlds the homophobic human world/the other one, maybe more romance, more of the pack and pack like experiences, etc.

EdeyEdey6 months agoAuthor

@anon

I appreciate your comment, I'm not planning on continuing the story, but I'm happy you liked it :)

@Princera

I was playing with the idea that the story could be longer, but I had a lot of trouble with finding editors and I finally kept it shorter. People would rather not read too long stories. I write books for Amazon, where I put longer stories.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved your story! I know it’s not new, but please keep it going. I’d love to read more!

EdeyEdey4 months agoAuthor

@anon, I appreciate it, glad you liked it :)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

NOOO I WANTED ANOTHER PART

EdeyEdeyabout 1 month agoAuthor

@Anon, sadly I don't plan on writing another part :/

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEdey@Edey
I'm originally from Eastern Europe. I love to write stories in my native language, but occasionally I try myself in writing in English. I write mostly GAY and TRANS ROMANCES = love+sex stories, with twinks, femboys, t-girls and crossdressers, and _feminine_males in general. I ...