Supernatural Earth Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While he was talking, she found that control was slipping back to her limbs. Which was just as well as she was feeling the strain of holding her legs continually upright. Her body relaxed and she rolled to her side on the desk, her arms and legs going limp to the point that she wound up falling off of the desk and onto the floor.

Raymond was back in an instant as he was looking down at her with a cross look. "You moved..." he said. "Do you have control of your body and your mind back? What did you hear?"

"Haaanh?" Jen replied dumbly. It wasn't far from the truth as her arms and legs felt like jello and she'd just experienced three orgasms in the space of a half hour.

"Hmph..." Raymond snorted as he looked at the three ladies behind him. "See? Told you she wouldn't know anything."

"Perhaps..." the lead woman said, eyes narrowing on Jen. "You are certain she's still under your control?" Despite her beautiful looks, she sounded like she was a pack-a-day smoker.

"Of course, watch," Raymond snapped his fingers and pointed to his cock, that he still had yet to shove back into his pants. "Bitch, suck me off."

Ah fuck... Jen thought but summoned up enough strength to do as she was told. She grabbed him around his fat hips, squeezed his ass, took his cock full into her mouth to start sucking, and looked up at him with the most submissive look she could muster.

"You see?" Raymond crowed at his guests. "Still under my control."

"Very well," the lead woman said, rolling her eyes. "Finish what you've started here and then meet us downstairs. But be quick about it, the Old Gods wait for no mortal." she added, leading her two compatriots out of the room. "We have a lot of preparations to make for tomorrow night's ritual!"

Raymond waited for them to leave and then looked down at Jen into her green eyes. Jen looked right back up at him. "You're a little submissive slut even without the Hugger on you, aren't you?"

"Mmmmm-hmmmm," Jen confirmed for him as she eagerly sucked his cock back to life. After all; it wasn't a relationship... it was just sex... and she could fuck with the best of them. She could care less who it was. She used Brad for sex and now she could use Raymond for sex... even if Brad was better at it. Bad sex is better than no sex, in her opinion.

"You like sucking and fucking, don't you?" Raymond asked her. She gave him another moan of affirmation. "Good, then lift those fine ass titties up here for me to play with while I get off in your mouth, then we have business to attend to downstairs," he breathed as he began to fuck her mouth in earnest. "Damn you're good at this..." he sighed as he tweaked her nipples while she blew him to oblivion.

*

Seff watched with crossed arms from his perch on the second floor of the barn as his pack brothers made love to Kimberly, Erica, and Amanda for the second time tonight. His cock twitched in response to watching them. His mind floated back to the first time that his body felt Miss Kimbery in those brothel rooms next to where the Prison Creature was housed under the main building of the Estate. She'd used her body for him to lose his virginity and for that he'd been eternally grateful for it as he'd had other sexual liaisons with some of the unattached females in the pack, but nothing that warranted formal mating. That had been about a year ago and now he was nearly 20. As the memories flooded back, his cock strained to taste her body once again. That wouldn't happen for at least another month.

"You shouldn't be watching..." Fenrir grumbled at him as he approached. "It is distasteful. You'll get your turn soon enough."

"No..." Seff looked him right in the eye and hooked his silver collar with his thumb despite the searing pain. "This is distasteful." He let it drop and nodded down towards the orgy. "Those three, are heroes and should be worshipped like Mighty Geir did to the Great DenMother herself when she gave herself over in the Final Tithe."

Despite the insolent attitude, Fenrir found himself smiling at the young wolf. "You know our history. That is good. And here I thought that it was going to be lost on the younger generations."

"The elders still teach us despite our... situation..." Seff admitted. "I learn all that I can. I also work out and exercise all that I can despite our confinement."

"Good," Fenrir nodded with approval. "You will make a fine Alpha one day."

"Sooner than later if I have a say in it," Seff challenged, looking him right in the eyes. "You were responsible for this and you will have to pay for it."

"Of that, my son, we are in agreement of," Fenrir replied with a resigned sigh. "Our... no... that's not fair... My... arrogance and blind hatred led us here. First The Mistress... now Tillis..." He shook his head and then placed a hand on Seff's shoulder. "Promise me one thing, son, that after you kill me and you lead the pack, promise me that you will not make the same mistakes that I have done. Our blood feud with the Vampires cost us. We will need them as allies against human groups like these Hunters."

Seff was taken aback by his father's admission of guilt and his request. "Should we forgive them, father?" He blinked in incomprehension. "After all the losses..."

"They have sustained losses too," Fenrir cut him off sharply. Then he took a deep breath. "Its probably for the best that we just let the past go and move on from here... if there even is a future for us to look forward to, that is," he added as he then padded past his son.

Now Seff had something else to think of as the orgy down below came second place. He wondered if there was a way to escape this hellhole and how long it would take to do it."

***

CHAPTER 4: Preparations

Vera of the Nightsky Coven directed her sisters, Johanna and Linda, into the correct positions for triangulation as her eyes tracked the ley line energy that formed on the nexus point here at the Estate. They were down on the flat, deep end of the old Olympic sized swimming pool, now drained of water, now that the Prison Creature was being relocated. Her and her sisters took a piece of chalk out and drew a circle around their feet. Then they turned away from each other, took three steps, and drew an X on the ground at each step. Finally, they took one last step out, drew another circle followed by two more on either side of that one. "Get the tubes down here on each of these outer circles," she called up to one of the workers. "Make sure that there is a blonde, brunette, and a redhead at each of the three points!"

The workers scurried to do her bidding and a moment later, the stasis tanks were being wheeled down makeshift ramps in the shallow end. Vera directed each tank into place and then her and her three sisters stepped onto one of the Xs; Vera on the innermost, Johanna on the middle, and Linda on the outer one. Then, as one and moving clockwise, they drew a massive circle around the three smaller inner circles that they'd first drawn. When the circles were completed, they each then stepped back into the circle they'd drawn, raised their hands up, and began to chant.

*

"I'll have to settle for one of my maids to fuck while I'm waiting for this thing by the Magi to be done," Raymond muttered as he took Jen back downstairs and put her back into her tube before moving off. A Facehugger latched back onto her neck and wrapped its tail around her neck to take over her breathing as she was secured back inside the biomass and nectar. Only this time, she noticed, the Hugger didn't force any of it's mind-control nectar into her. She was now moving of her own volition, not that it mattered once her legs were covered back up to her knees and her arms covered back down to her elbows above her head again.

What's more; she saw that the others were now moving freely. Workers passed by along with two of the three women that Jen had seen earlier. "Good... good..." one of them was saying with glee. "The ritual won't work if they're all pacified. We want them to feel and know what's going on..." she was saying as they walked by Jen's tube. What the fuck is that supposed to mean? she wondered. She saw the fright and uncertainty in the others and she had to admit that she was feeling a bit apprehensive herself on this.

There was silence of a time and then the workers came back and started wheeling them out of the storage room, down a series of hallways, down some ramps and then out into another open area that looked like it used to be a swimming facility. They were each wheeled into a small circle on the outside of three larger circles. Jen noted that she was paired with a blonde girl and a brunette girl from her nudist camp. She then watched as the three mystery ladies stepped into a circle of their own, raised their hands up high, and began to chant.

When they started to chant, the workers manipulated controls on the base of the stasis tubes. Two large tentacles came up from the biomass on the floor to find Jen's most intimate folds and push inside. They penetrated all the way up into her ass and pussy, expanding and filling her up like never before. The one up her pussy even pressed into her womb where it let out a burst of fluid as if it just had a short orgasm. It made her feel warm and fuzzy inside. While that was happening, two tentacles descended from the roof of the tube to attach to her nipples, molding themselves around the tips of her breasts and making her nipples harder than they'd ever been before. It all reminded her of being with Skulker for a birthing.

Outside, the three chanting ladies were getting louder. White, crackling balls of light appeared between their upraised hands. Each chalk circle on the ground began to glow. White lines of energy sizzled out from each of the tubes, connecting the three outer ones together and then shooting a central one out through a chanting lady to come together in the center.

Jen felt something start to tingle inside of her belly and it grew outward, inflating her abdomen to make her look very pregnant. It was like the fire seed from the Huggers when she was impregnated with a couple, but more intense. It was almost like a ball of lighting, much like the one that the chanting ladies were holding, was inside of her uterus. Her belly started to twinge hard as her thighs started to shake. Her breasts started to feel heavy and sensitive and her nipples felt like they were being vibrated and electrocuted. The tentacles inside of her ass and pussy started to vibrate harder and faster with each passing second. Her body jerked and writhed as the electricity in the air increased. Every nerve ending on her body seemed to be electrified and on fire as she became hypersensitive. She was going to cum and she was going to do it soon... she knew it.

And that's when the screaming started from each of the nine women in the stasis tubes as their bodies exploded into powerful orgasms and didn't stop.

*

The cacophony of nine screaming women in the throes of an endless orgasm filled the room. Vera and her sisters lowered their arms, holding their balls of light before them. They stepped with careful precision towards the center of the circle where the lines of energy met. Then they slowly pushed the balls together at the nexus until they merged into one. With their job complete, they each raised their hands to the side, touching their sister's palms, and took one step to the side, counterclockwise, to step out of the lines of energy. Then then lowered their arms, did an about face, and marched out of the circles, careful to step over the lines and to not touch the tubes. Once they were outside the circle, they gathered the shallow end, closed their eyes and touched their foreheads together, and then walked out of the pool as one group.

"It is done," Vera reported to Raymond Tillis, who'd been watching from the safety outside of the pool along with his workers. "The nexus will charge for a day and then we will be able to complete the ritual then."

"Amazing..." Raymond breathed, taken in awe at what they'd just witnessed. "And this... spell... will allow us to contact God?"

"This will allow us to contact the one, true God from which we derive our power," Vera corrected him.

Raymond jerked his head towards the ritual circle. "And the women inside? What's going to happen to them?"

"They will be fine," Vera reassured him. "The Prison Biomass and the Facehuggers will sustain their bodies indefinitely. We could use them to charge a nuclear explosion and they'd be no worse for wear. The ritual feeds off of their hedonistic passion and fuels the nexus. The more intense the orgasm they feel, the more sexual energy gets fed into it which is why we had your workers have the Facehuggers release their control on the women except for their breathing and nutrition. More women connected within the ritual would have been preferable and would've got things done quickly." she gave him a pointed look.

"I had to spare some of them to breed with my mutts," Raymond said dismissively. "It was that, or face a possible insurrection as some of them are showing signs of resisting the silver and the magic inside of their collars."

Vera rolled her eyes and let out a disgusted huff. "Then get your wife to reenergize them. She might have been cut loose from our Coven per your request, but she still retains the power that has been granted her," she explained. "Now, please show us to our rooms so that we may rest for tomorrow night's ritual."

"Right this way, ladies," Raymond gestured. "Anything for three Magi of the Lord."

***

CHAPTER 5: Well Fucked.

The next morning, Amanda was woken up to find Tillis' workers uncuffing her ankles and wrists. She was then helped up off of the bed so that it could be taken away. Yovel and Barald stood nearby, furry arms crossed, glaring daggers at the workers for just daring to touch her. Elias and Trnald were standing in line next to them, also glaring at the workers. The workers freed Erica and Kimberly as well, helping them up before taking their beds as well. The last worker out the door flipped the Werewolves the middle finger before snapping out "Now, you mutts can move." He hastily closed the door to the so-called airlock room for protection as all four of them leapt at him, all snapping their jaws in the wake of his fast retreat.

"One day they'll fuck up and we'll get them..." Elias muttered with disappointment and anger in his voice.

"My hero," Kimberly said sweetly, giving Elias a peck on the side of his muzzle. He seemed to blush and led her off with a sideways jerk of his head.

"Well," Yovel said, smiling, "Right now I can settle for fucking this beautiful young lady right here," he said, looking right at Amanda. He even took her small hand into his large Werewolf hand and gingerly kissed the tops of her knuckles. His gaze and kiss brought heat to her cheeks as she blushed from the compliment. "We must get more of our seed within you my dear and this time I promise that we'll see to your needs now that we don't have the legion of doom watching."

"You always were the romantic..." Barald teased him, sticking out his tongue at him.

"You're just jealous of my charm," Yovel countered, blowing him a kiss back.

"That's okay, I'm the one with the good looks," Barald said, tossing his head back and making like he was throwing his mane of black hair back dramatically.

Amanda actually found herself laughing at the exchange and found it endearing. She could feel and see the love between them. Yovel kept a hold of her hand and led her upstairs with Barald trailing close behind. Erica was being led off by Trnald. "I do hope that you'll enjoy our humble abode while you're with us, Amanda," Yovel was telling her. "As Fenrir was saying last night; we've been continually upgrading and refurbishing the place with what we have to work with."

"I'm surprised that Tillis allows you to do that," Amanda noted, thinking that this was looking more of a barn for racing horses as opposed to a prison complex that held them in here.

"Oh he likes to keep us busy," Barald rolled his eyes. "When we're not doing missions for him or out walking security like his personal dogs, he has us continually maintaining and upgrading in here. We're slave labor to him and he wants to keep our," he raised his hands in quotations "idle paws active lest they do the devil's work."

"So, I thought that Werewolves only changed on a full moon or something like that?" Amanda asked. "Yet, it wasn't a full moon last night that I could see and you're in your humanoid wolf form?"

"It's because of these accursed things," Yovel indicated the silver collars. "They force us to remain in our Werewolf form all the time. We can't take them off because of the silver alloy and the magical runes embedded in them. Only Raymond, his wife, or their kids can take these things off. God forbid if he ever has grandchildren, the ability would pass down to them."

"My God..." Amanda gasped as they led her into their den. "How long have you all been like this?"

Yovel looked at his husband. "We've been like this, what? Four... going on five... years now?"

"Hell if I know," Barald sighed with dismissive wave of his hand. "I've been like this so long I stopped counting. I don't even think I can remember what we all look like in human form." He then indicated the area. "Well, here we are; a little studio apartment den with all the comforts of home; bed with a lot of pillows and blankets, a small kitchenette, and a decent sized bathroom."

"Oh thank God, 'cause I have to go!" Amanda said, breaking away long enough to relieve and clean herself. "Much better," she sighed a half hour later when she came back out having taken a much needed shower. Then she stood there bouncing on the balls of her feet while looking awkward. "So, what now?" she asked.

"Well, Tillis doesn't have anything planned for us today. Food supply run won't come until tomorrow, so we're free to do whatever the hell we want to," Barald said from where he'd been at in the kitchen. He smiled, bowed, and motioned to the bed. "I do believe my hubby promised you a mind blowing orgasm?"

"I said that we'd take care of her needs," Yovel said defensively, getting up off of the bed and walking over to her.

"Same diff..."

They each took Amanda by a hand and led her over to the huge king sized bed. She laid back and sighed as the bed was nice and soft with the pillow top comforters and fur blankets. She took a moment to stretch out as much as possible after being in that cramped tube for so long. How long had it been since she was thrown into that thing? Her gaze went to outside where she got her first good look. It had to be the end of summer now as leaves on the trees were just now starting to turn. So, what, months maybe?

The guys laid on either side of her, Yovel to her left and Barald to her right. She felt it oddly disconcerting but at the same time oddly pleasant as they looked down upon her with those hungry eyes of theirs. But other than food, the only hunger that existed was that of a sexual nature. Barald was already stroking her hair and caressing the side of her head while his other hand slid up her right inner thigh, prompting her to spread her legs for them. Yovel's hand came up to cup her sex as he leaned in to nuzzle and kiss the side of her neck. Amanda closed her eyes and sighed, never before having been given this kind of attention from any guy, let alone two of them at the same time. She felt her pussy tingle and moisten.

Barald leaned in to suckle on the other side of her neck, all the while stroking her thigh. Yovel moved down her body, leaving a trail of kisses in his wake, as he sought out her left breast. He slid his tongue around her nipple in circles, making it perk up. His left hand started to rhythmically squeeze her mound.