All Comments on 'Werewolf Moon'

by vorcla

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow

very well done. a great set-up, including the legacy tie-in to the Universal Classic. I'm eagerly waiting for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
AWESOME!

This is GREAT! Bloody, gory, sexy. You don't pull any punches. I like the idea of the tie-in to the Universal monsters, too. Can't wait to see more blood and jism fly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WHAT THEY SAID!

Incredible! Naked babes getting fucked, and then sliced and diced! I can't wait for the next part and see the blood - and jism - start flying again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A little strong for my tastes, but....

I still have to give it a thumbs up. Man you can write! You should supply barf bags, though - it's gory!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Incredible!

Glad I found this. Interesting - Derek Talbot ties in to the new "Wolfman" movie coming out. Nice continuity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It felt like I was watch the best horror flick

ever!!!, wow incredible writing... you should really be making millions by know

your writing skills are in insane!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I wish they'd make a movie of this!!!!

Just the way you wrote it. Hot women, big cocks, spurting semen - and then explicit gore. It would be great!

MevanvyMevanvyalmost 11 years ago
I confess...

...I gave it a five, but I'll NEVER read it again! Five for the phenomenal writing. But could the author have achieved the same horror without the gore? I mean, not just the gore, but the explicit nature of the death scenes. What if those parts about the flesh being torn off living, terrified people had been insinuated instead of graphically painted out in sensory language? Vincent Price could be scary without this sort of intensity. I'm probably just a dork, though.

Still well-written and entertaining in a that-freaked-me-out-so-much-I-barfed kind of way.

OH! And the references to THE WOLFMAN (1941) with Lon Chaney, Jr. playing Larry Talbot? Most excellent. :)

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
Well That Was Horrifying

I didn't even know this kind of story could be published on this site. Good story, five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous