All Comments on 'Wes and Alice'

by PolySwingerWife

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Just a set of extremely mixed up unlikeable characters, why are the main protagonists married if they have been in an open marriage for thirty years?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
please stop writing

awful story please stop wasting peoples lives

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really

God I thought I was stupid but this has to take the piss . Even I know that this is a interracial category story . This now has to be classed as a boring lacklustre unimaginable story. You would of stood a chance of being classed as a imaginative writer .And showed potential but that all failed when you had to. Put interracial category in your story. That then turns you into a lazy writer. If you had put your story into the interracial category I’d be praising you on a great story. But like someone has said it already the loving wife category we like our stories to natural. Yes there are billions of different ways to describe sexual activities. Without using another category in your story. We like to see how good the writers are by not using another category for help in there stories. We like to see how hard they have worked to prove they aren’t just a one time thing. So sorry for how I’ve been slaying your story but even myself can see what the major problem is with your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Whatever

Another story where a tart attracts another tart why dont they have a Bakers Convention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well I guess at least

You're doing us all a favour, and illustrating why no sane person would want to be part of the fucked up mess that is a poly relationship.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Circus

The LW circus has another clown writing stories, about allegedly true relationships ,that no one cares about. The clown part is continuing to post unbelievable trash time after time without change or improvement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WTF

I was hoping this year would bring better writers and stories to this category. I was wrong. Gave this a one star rating that almost all stories int his category will receive unless we get a better class of writers here. Why do you scum authors constantly throw stories into this category that don't belong here?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Canr believe you wrote tbis crap

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPolySwingerWife@PolySwingerWife
My name is Amber. In the last three decades, I have learned more about people than I ever thought I would. One thing I've learned is that people can be very judgmental about things that they have never experienced, or never want to. Because my husband enjoys watching me ...