Wes and Alice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice asked me if I had regrets concerning sex with other men. I told her that other men were what held us together and made Ray feel loved by me.

Alice told me her concern was that if they got fully into the lifestyle, would there be negatives?

I told Alice that you have your good days and your bad days, but I saw the good outweighing the bad.

I asked Alice if Mark hadn't been married to her best friend, would she have felt the guilt she did.

Alice thought for a moment, then said, "He made me feel good. He made me feel like I was somebody. I cared as deeply for him as he did for me. And I have to admit that the sex was pretty damn good."

Alice added, "Even though I was having an affair, I still had sex with Wes. That didn't change." After a moment, Alice also added, "I also found that when I had sex with Mark that I wanted sex with Wes even more."

Alice asked me, "After thirty plus years, do you still think that sex with other men has had a positive effect on your marriage?"

I told Alice, "I love Ray, and being able to love him by loving other men has made me feel good. I love other men, which makes Ray feel loved by me, and I feel loved by Ray because he allows me to love him that way."

Alice looked at Wes and asked, "When you knew that I was sleeping with Mark, did you feel loved by me?

Wes told Alice that he was turned on every time he knew that Alice and Mark were together.

Alice admitted that she missed spending time With Mark, alone.

When our server brought us our checks, I invited Alice and Wes to our house. I told them we had a hot tub. Alice and Wes accepted my invitation. After we paid for our meals and tipped our server, we all headed to our house.

***

As we pulled in front of our house, I noticed my sister parking across the street. My sister lives on the other side of town. So, I don't often get to see her. I was glad she stopped by. When my sister, Sheri, got out of her car, I noticed that her boyfriend, Tyrel, was with her. I like Tyrel. He's been good for Sheri.

Alice noticed me smiling and looking at Sheri and Tyrel and asked me who they were. I told her. And she asked, "She prefers black men, too?"

I told Alice that Sheri was married to a Mexican man, but she and he have an open relationship, as well.

Alice remembered me telling her that my brother and his wife were swingers. So, in her mind, it made sense that my sister would also have an open marriage.

Sheri introduced herself and Tyrel to Alice and Wes. They introduced themselves in return.

Sheri shouted out, "It's hot tub time!"

Ray unlocked the front door, and Sheri and Tyrel headed straight to our back patio to the hot tub. On their way to the hot tub, Sheri and Tyrel undressed.

Alice looked at me. I told Alice and Wes that we don't allow clothing in the hot tub.

Wes laughed, "I can see that."

As we walked through our living room and dining room, Alice and Wes looked around. Wes was the first to noticed Ray's phallic collection.

Wes took a closer look and said, "That's quite the collection."

Alice looked at the phallic items and asked, "Are some of these antiques?"

Ray proudly told Alice and Wes, "The one on the far right we found at a thrift store. It's supposed to be a candle holder, we think, but we like it because it looks like a cock cumming."

Alice and Wes agreed.

Then Ray told them, "The one next to it I bought in the seventies at a head shop. It looks like a woman squatting down, but if you turn it around, it looks like a penis and testicles."

Ray pointed to the next item, "That one I got when I was in Egypt. It was a gift. I don't know how old it is, but I'm pretty sure it's older than all of us put together."

The piece that Ray was explaining is an eight-inch statue with the body of a cat, and the head is the head of a penis.

The next piece Ray pointed out was a wooden phallus used in an island mating ritual, that is worn by the male during the ritual.

Ray told Alice and Wes that the wooden vagina that is worn by the woman, during the ritual, was hanging in our bedroom.

The last piece that Ray pointed out was a statue that he got when we were in Mexico. It's about five-inches tall. It's a man sitting cross-legged, and he has a huge penis. The statue is also a flute.

As Ray was proudly explaining his phallic pieces, Sheri yelled out, "Come on, guys. It's lonely out here."

Herb was just then getting in the hot tub.

Alice and Wes looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

I asked if everything was okay.

Wes told me, "We've never been naked in front of other people before."

I smiled, "You have to start somewhere."

***

When Wes and Alice got to the hot tub, they slowly undressed.

Wes didn't seem to have a problem getting naked. Alice was a little shy.

I assured Alice that we were all friends and that we were all going to be naked, too.

Ray asked everyone if they wanted something to drink. He took orders and went to the wet bar. When Ray returned with everyone's drinks, Alice was just then getting into the hot tub.

After Ray handed everyone their drinks, he got undressed and joined us.

Tyrel asked Alice and Wes, "So, you guys are players, too?"

Alice smiled and told him that they were considering it.

Wes told Tyrel that they were still in the talking phase.

Alice looked at Sheri awkwardly and asked, "Your husband couldn't make it?"

Sheri told Alice that Edwardo was in Mexico with their boys, visiting his side of the family.

Alice asked, "And he knows about Tyrel?"

Sheri laughed, "Of course he knows."

Alice explained to Sheri that she was still trying to figure all of this out.

Sheri told Alice, "I've been married to Edwardo for twenty-two years. I've been dating Tyrel for eight years. Edwardo sees other women, and Tyrel and I are monogamish."

Alice asked Sheri how she and Edwardo got started in the lifestyle.

Sheri looked at Tyrel, then said, "You know, it just kind of happened."

Sheri explained, "Eddie and I were going through a rough patch for a while. He went back to Mexico to live with his family for three months. I met Tyrel in a chat room. We talked and talked and finally I agreed to go out with him. And we started dating."

Alice asked, "What about Edwardo?"

Sheri smiled, "Low and behold, he got back with an ex-girlfriend."

"So," Alice queried, "Then what?"

"Well, when I found out about him and his ex, I told Eddie about Tyrel. Since then, Eddie has been living with me about six months out of the yearn, while Eddie lives in Mexico."

"But you're still married?"

Sheri kissed Tyrel then answered Alice, "Happily."

Alice began to realize that everyone in the lifestyle had their own story.

Alice looked at me, "So, it seems that everyone kind of finds a way to make things work for them."

I told Alice, "The thing about being non-monogamous is that you choose your path, and sometimes it chooses you. You can't always predict what's going to happen, or with whom."

Alice looked around at everyone then said, "You all seem to be happy."

Tyrel said, "It's obvious you're new to all of this. And that's okay. You have to take it one step at a time."

Alice smiled, "We've been talking about this for four years. And then we met Amber, Herb, and Ray. And now we're naked, in a hot tub, with people we hardly know."

Tyrel laughed, "You gotta start somewhere."

***

Alice looked at Sheri, "I have to ask. When Edwardo is back here in Colorado . . ."

Sheri smiled, "We sleep together sometimes."

Alice tilted her head, "But do you love him?"

"Of course, I love him. I always will. He has his girlfriend. I have Tyrel, but he's still my husband."

Alice commented, "You guys all seem so okay with everything."

Sheri told Alice, "You can't let things get you down. You have to realize that life is going to throw you curve-balls. And life goes on."

Sheri added, "I'm not sure I could live the life that Amber lives. And I'm sure that my life wouldn't suit her. But it works for each of us in our ways."

Sheri asked Alice, "When you and Wes have talked about the lifestyle, what have you talked about?"

Alice looked at Wes, then answered, "He wants to see me with other men. I had an affair, and it turned him on. Now he wants me to get with other men so that he can watch. So, we've mostly talked about me fulfilling his fantasy."

Sheri put her hand on Alice's shoulder, "Girl. You guys have to talk about what you want. Do you want to have sex with other men? If so, what type of guy would you want to hook up with? What do you want and need? That's what you need to be talking about."

Alice responded, "We've talked about that. I've told Wes that I need to feel loved by him before I can do this. And the reason I had the affair was that I felt that he was distant. I was lonely."

Sheri had felt lonely, too. "When I found out about Eddie's girlfriend, and we separated, I didn't know what to do. Our boys were teenagers. They had their lives. I didn't expect to find Tyrel. It just happened."

Sheri kissed Tyrel, "And he's been great."

Alice asked, "Explain monogamish to me."

Sheri told Alice, "We're a couple, but sometimes you meet people. And sometimes you click. You talk to each other. You make your desires known, and you go from there."

Alice told Sheri that she made everything sound so easy.

Sheri told Alice, "Life gets complicated if you let it."

***

Wes asked Ray if he considered himself to be a cuckold.

Ray smiled, "It's an umbrella term, I guess."

Wes asked Ray to explain.

Ray thought for a moment, then said, "I'm a voyeur. And I like seeing Amber with other men. I feel most loved by her when she is with other men. I'm also bi. Amber being with other men, when I can watch, gives me a chance to see other men naked and having sex. My size could have something to do with it, too. I like seeing Amber with big cocked men. I guess I could be considered a cuckold, maybe a wittol, or just a perv."

Ray paused for a moment, then added, "I'm not a cuckold, per se'. I like men and women, and I've been with both. I'm most comfortable being with other men, but I still get turned on by women."

Wes looked at me and asked if I was into women.

I told Wes that I've been with women, but it's not my thing.

Sheri told Wes, "I can do women, but I prefer men."

The conversation, at least for Tyrel, Wes, and Herb, went to sports.

Alice told me, and Sheri, that she was most afraid of screwing up her marriage, even though Wes seemed totally into her getting with other men.

Alice told us when she had her affair she rarely thought about Wes when she was with Mark. She did often think about Lisa, though. She told us that she loved being with Mark, and had he not been married to her best friend, things might have been different.

Sheri asked Alice, "Does Wes want you to have a boyfriend, or does he want to see you with multiple guys?"

Alice looked over at Wes, smiled, then said, "His thing is that he wants to see me with other men, plural."

Sheri asked Alice, "but what do you want?"

Alice shook her head, "I'm not sure. A boyfriend would be nice. But I've had fantasies, too."

Sheri told Alice, "You have to look at it like if you're in a candy store. You have so many choices. Until you try them all, how do you know what your favorite is?"

Out of the blue, Alice said, "I've never been with a black man."

Sheri looked at me, and I looked at her.

Sheri asked Alice where that came from.

Alice shrugged her shoulders, "Well, it's true."

Sheri laughed, "Well, they're men, too."

Tyrel sat on the edge of the hot tub and said that it was getting a bit warm. Tyrel's cock was at Alice's eye level. She stared at Tyrel's cock. And he noticed.

Tyrel spread his legs further apart, adjusted himself, and smiled.

Alice began to blush.

Sheri laughed, "He is a big boy."

Alice looked at Sheri and agreed.

Wes noticed Alice staring at Tyrel's cock and smiled.

Alice told Tyrel that she didn't mean to stare.

Tyrel laughed, "Like what you see?"

Alice blushed even more.

Tyrel sat back down in the hot tub and told Alice, "I don't want you to feel nervous."

Alice shook her head, "I'm not nervous. I've just never seen a black man naked."

Tyrel smiled, "Now you have. And there's two of us."

Tyrel tapped Herb on the shoulder and motioned for him to sit on the ledge of the hot tub. And he did.

Alice looked at Herb's cock. She didn't stare as intently as she had Tyre's cock, but she did look.

Alice told Herb he could sit back down.

Alice asked, in a whisper, "Are they all so big?"

Sheri and I both smiled.

I told Alice, "Most of them. Yes. Not all, but most of them."

I asked Alice how big Mark was.

Alice told me that she never measured Mark, but he was bigger than both Wes and Ray, but not as big as Herb or Tyrel. Alice told us that size wasn't important to her. What was important was how a man treated her and made her feel.

Sheri told Alice, "Every man is going to be different, and every man is going to treat you differently and make you feel differently."

Alice asked why we had a preference for black men. Sheri told Alice that she didn't have a race preference.

I told Alice, "My first guy was black."

Alice said that there had to be more to it.

I explained, "I like all men, but there is something special about having sex with black men. Do I like sex with black men when I can get it, YES! Do I prefer sex with black men? Sometimes. I like men, not only for their cocks, but for the men themselves. When it comes to sex, that's a different story. When I want sex, I want it with a man who is all man. I want him to be visually and physically stimulating. I just think black men are more attractive."

Ray mentioned to Alice, "When I see Amber with white men, it does nothing for me. When I see her even just kissing a black man, it turns me on. And it's funny because it's not just the sex that turns me on. It's the fact that she is giving herself completely to him that makes me feel most loved by her."

Alice asked me how it felt to see Ray with another woman or another man.

I told Alice, "When Ray has been with other women, and he's been able to get hard, I was happy for him. When he couldn't get it up, I felt sorry for him and the other woman. When I've watched him suck guys, I've seen him the happiest. And I like seeing him happy."

Herb interjected, "Ray was the first guy I ever let suck me. And I have to admit he's good."

Alice looked at Herb and asked, "So, you're bi, too?"

Herb shook his head, "No. Not me. I mean, I liked it. He's good. But it's not like I would do a guy or anything."

I asked Wes if he would let Ray suck him.

Wes asked, "What? Right now?"

I laughed, "No, silly. I mean ever."

Wes said he didn't know about that.

Wes asked Herb and Tyrel what they thought about guys that sucked cock.

Tyrel answered, "To each his own."

Herb stated, "I don't go looking for guys to suck my cock, but, if it happens, it happens."

Alice asked me, loud enough that Ray could hear, "If there were anything you could change about Ray, what would it be?"

I sighed, "I've told Ray many times that I wish that he would man-up, grow some balls, and just give in to his animal instincts."

Alice looked at me confused, "He's been with men. He's been with women. I assume he's been with both at the same time. How much more animalistic do you want him to be?"

Ray told Alice, "What she means is she wishes that I would ask for sex more often than just waiting for it to happen."

Wes asked Alice if she remembered when they talked about female-led relationships. She nodded. Wes said, "I don't think that's what Amber wants."

I shook my head, "No. A man is supposed to be the man. That's the way it's supposed to be."

"And you don't see Ray that way?" Alice asked.

I told her, "Ray can be such a girl at times. It makes me sick." I added, "Yes. He has a tiny dick, but that doesn't mean he's not a man."

Alice asked me if I saw Ray as less of a man because he liked seeing me with other men.

I told Alice that I love Ray because he lets me have sex with other men.

Alice asked me if there were other reasons that I loved Ray.

I told Alice that I loved Ray because he was a gentleman, but often too much a gentleman. I said I love Ray because he loves me. I love Ray because he isn't like other men, although sometimes I wish he was. And, if it weren't for Ray, I wouldn't be as happy as I am.

Alice sat on the edge of the hot tub and noticed Ray looking her over.

Alice asked me, "How would it make you feel if I had sex with Ray?"

I looked over at Ray. He was smiling.

I told Alice, "If he could get hard for you, and you enjoyed him, I wouldn't mind at all."

Alice looked at Wes.

Wes looked at Ray then back at Alice. Then he asked, "Are you serious?"

Alice responded, "He's a man. Isn't he?"

Wes stood up, got out of the hot tub, walked over to Alice, and asked her if they could talk, privately.

Alice got out of the hot tub, and she and Wes walked into our kitchen to talk.

I asked Ray if it were to happen, would he want to be with Alice.

Ray told me that he thought Alice was attractive and that he'd be willing to give it a shot.

When Alice and Wes returned to the hot tub, Alice asked Ray, "In the mood to get laid?"

I looked at Ray, "Go for it, baby!"

Ray looked around at everyone, smiled, and got out of the hot tub.

As Ray, Wes, and Alice walked down the hall toward our bedroom, I looked at Sheri, "God, I hope he can get hard for her."

When it was just me, Sheri, Herb, and Tyrel, Herb asked, "You don't think he'll be able to get hard for her?"

I told him that I hoped he'd be able to.

***

While Ray, Wes, and Alice were doing their thing, Herb told me that Ray shouldn't have all the fun.

Herb stood up and presented his cock to me. And Tyrel did the same for Sheri. In a way, Ray and Alice had inspired Herb and Tyrel. And

Sheri and I were benefiting.

By the time Ray, Alice, and Wes returned from the bedroom, Herb, Tyrel, Sheri, and I had already had our fun, a couple of times over.

Alice, Ray, and Wes were all straight-faced. I asked if everything was alright.

Alice and Wes grabbed their clothes and started to get dressed. Alice told me, "We should probably get going."

Wes thanked us for having them over.

Alice told me that she would call me tomorrow.

I looked at Ray. He shrugged his shoulders.

Ray walked Wes and Alice to the door. Ray kissed Alice and told her and Wes that he was glad they came over.

Alice and Wes both smiled.

After Alice and Wes left, I asked Ray what happened.

Ray shook his head, "I don't know. I was able to get hard. I stayed hard. She even let me do her anally. I'm not sure what happened."

Sheri said, "Alice and Wes didn't look overjoyed."

Ray told Sheri, "I thought everything went well."

Ray told me, "I ate her out. Her pussy was awesome, and it felt amazing." Ray admitted, "Alice is probably one of the best I've ever been with."

I told Ray that I wondered what went on between Wes and Alice.

Ray told me that he thought that maybe Wes wanted Alice to hook up with Herb or Tyrel.

I asked Ray if he got Alice off. He shook his head.

I told Ray that when Alice called me, I'd hopefully find out then what happened.

***

Alice called me the following day. She thanked me for having her and Wes over. And she even said that she had fun.

I asked Alice why she and Wes had been so straight-faced after she'd been with Ray.

Alice told me, "Ray's a good lover, but he's not Mark or Wes." Alice paused for a moment, then said, "I guess I was expecting more."

I asked Alice what she meant.

Alice sighed, "I thought it would be more exciting. I thought that Wes would have been more excited, but he wasn't."