Wes and Alice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked Alice if she thought that Wes, or she, would have been more excited had she hooked up with Tyrel or Herb."

Alice told me, "If Ray had been Mark, I know it would have been more exciting for me." Alice was quiet for another moment, then she added, "I want Mark again."

I told Alice that she would have to deal with guilt again if she did.

Alice agreed, then said, "I think that your approval was what made it not as exciting for me."

I asked Alice why Wes was so straight-faced.

Alice told me, "He could tell that it was Mark that I wanted, even though Ray was a good lover."

I told Alice she and Wes had some things to discuss. And she agreed.

Alice told me she and Wes wanted to remain friends with us. And I agreed.

I was glad I was able to tell Ray that Alice considered him a good lover. And I was glad Alice and Wes wanted to remain friends. I just hoped that Alice and Wes made decisions that were best for everyone involved.