West Texas

Story Info
As I am riding through I come upon an attack.
2k words
3.86
18.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had heard the shooting for several miles and knew someone was putting up one hell of a battle. My guess was Apaches and some remote ranch they had discovered. I rode up over the next ridge and down a tree line. I could see the ranch. An older man lay dead in the yard. Someone was shooting from the barn and someone from the house. The barn was afire but not ablaze yet. An Indian was crawling near the barn out of site of the house.

He moved suddenly and darted for the door of the barn. I saw him dive in the door way and he soon drug a red headed woman out into the yard. He was joined by a second brave and they made quick work of the cotton dress she wore.

Her body was stark white, her breasts large and hips full. A ripe young woman for their fun. Her screams brought a young man from the house to try to save her from their passion. The two who had her in their grasp had already stripped their loin clothes off and the erect penises were lusting for her loins.

Several others had caught the young man and he was quickly stripped of his clothes too. They drug the naked young man to a wagon sitting next to the barn and tied his arms to the rear wagon wheel and spread his legs wide out in front of him. They brought the naked woman over in front of him. A brave sat in the dirt naked feet meeting the white man's feet perfectly.

They the drug the woman over and sat her on the braves lap her legs spread to match his. They impaled her on his erection so the white man could see his penis fully up inside the woman. And he had to watch as the man fucked her in front of him. They were having good fun with them both.

I moved in closer and closer to the action. So far I had seen only seven braves which was six more than I wanted to be this close to. I knew the red head was more safe than her man was until they had all had their fun with her. But the man would be in bad trouble as soon as they tired of teasing him with her.

One of the braves was very busy trying to tease him. He was groping his penis while making him watch his woman being fucked three feet from him. I am sure as upset as he was by what was happening to her, he was still somewhat turned on watching her being fucked. Her man was semi excited with her being used by them right in front of him.

The brave tired of his teasing of her man abruptly cut his throat before her eyes. He watched them start to work on the woman much more brutally. The first two had used her and they relieved the two watching on guard so they could partake in fun with her too. I got to these two quickly and they died with out any noise.

The smart thing to have done when I saw there were seven of them would have been to circle and ride the other way. And to do so fast. I eased out around the barn just as the man who had just finished fucking the Red Head was pissing on the door of the barn and my knife cut his throat before he could yell. Four left and they were all busy with their fun with the woman.

I moved around as close as I dared and stepped out beside them as they worked on her. Three of them had their skinning knives out and were beginning to work on her as the fourth fucked her. My six gun rolled steady as they died. I grabbed her hand and we ran for their horses. Her cuts were very minor and reserved to her breasts. They hadn't gotten serious yet.

I put her naked ass on the nearest pony and I mounted the next and we swung out by the barn as I went by i grabbed my own horse as we went by and I led her up the tree line I had come down. I put as much distance as we could from the ranch. I did pause to ask if we were leaving any one hidden at her ranch. With tears in her eyes she shook her head.

We ran for it as I knew other Indians were near I had seen tracks of several bunches. Some may have been near enough to have heard my shots getting her away alive. So we had to get out of the area as fast as we could. I never imagined riding with a completely naked beautiful woman but I didn't even want to take time to find something to cover her with.

When I was sure we had several miles between us and the ranch I pulled up in the shade of a cut in a bank and dug my slicker out from behind my saddle. I told her to mount my saddle house to ride or she would be sore from the back of the Indian pony.

We ran. But I made smart moves to stay as safe as we could. Each time I crossed tracks we swung wide and drifted the other way. I knew we were drawing closer to safety each move I made. I finally led her out of the deeply infested area and we rode up to a trading post that had enough defenders in the area to be considered safe. We rode up to the front of the post early evening and dismounted. I had my saddle horse and five Indian ponies.

The scumbag who ran the post was standing on the porch of his store.

"What ya, got here Carson?"

"I have five ponies to sell Wilson and a young woman who has been abused by the Apaches."

"Well if the red devils have been at her she's perfect for my back room here. Get down Dear and slip the slicker off so I can see you. We might make some money together."

With that he reached up and helped her down from my saddle and slipped my slicked off her shoulders. And handed me my slicker as she stood completely naked on the porch beside him. As he turned her back and forth looking her over he smiled.

"Oh yes, I think we can make a bit of business with you Darlin."

He reached down and flipped his good sized uncut penis out of his overalls and took her hand and led her toward the back room in his store. She walked along behind him. He led her directly into his back room and shut the door. Some minutes later I heard her gasp and I knew he had entered her.

"Oh ya Baby we can do some business you and I."

"I couldn't help but hear as his mating of her continued and by the noises he was enjoying her a lot."

He came from the back room rubbing his hands together with is large cock still swinging free.

"Now the matter of the five ponies you need rid of."

We haggled about price for a few minutes but we both knew about what they were worth and he payed me. He grinned and turned back to the back room.

"A bit more of the Red Head and then she's to work as soon as the boys come by."

I stepped back into my saddle and turned toward the trail. I slipped off a mile or so and made camp in a low spot. I heard horses before I could see them and then I saw a group of ruff looking riders go by. I had made myself a bite to eat and waited until it was full dark. I packed up and rode down to the store. There were several horses tied out front of the store.

There was music playing inside now and the lights were bright. I walked on up on the porch and looked in the door. It was a very nasty looking bunch in the store. There were nine horses tied out front and I could see six dirty looking men sitting around the store. Which meant three of them must be in the back with the Red Head? Wilson was behind the bar.

I walked in and up to the bar. He looked at me and shook his head.

"Now Carson my hope is you aren't looking for trouble."

"Why what type trouble would I be looking for now Wilson?"

"Well my fear is you might have designs on my little Red Head. And I have fucked her four times since you brought her in and I am not about to part with her now. She was born for this and is real good at it. Besides the boys are some attached now, as they all been with her and say she's the best thing ever. Three of them in there now and you can hear her having a good time with them."

I could not argue with what he was saying from the sounds coming from the back room she was having a very good time with the men in there with her.

"I just feel a bit guilty Wilson, we never ask the lady what she wanted."

"Hell, Carson she took my cock like she was born to it. I never forced it in her and she's been free as can be with the boys. She fucked every one of them open as can be. She danced for them before they started taken her back there, She has the prettiest tits and stuff I ever seen."

The door opened and four naked people walked out. The Red Head looked surprised to see me.

"You came back for some fun with me too?"

"Well that idea is very inviting, but no I wanted to ask you what you desired now being free of the Indians?"

"I didn't know I had lots of choices Mr. Carson? Mr. Wilson gave me the only choice that I knew I had. And I have been engaged in the business we agreed upon. And I hate to admit it but I rather enjoy the choice Mr. Wilson gave me. He tells me that besides these gentlemen tonight who have been enjoying me, there will be many more who will ride here to do so in the next few months."

"You are ok with the choice to become Wilson's whore here then?"

"I can get use to being fucked here at this store? And they have said they plan to do so more tonight and I am looking forward to it. But if you have a better offer for me Mr. Carson I am listening?"

"I can only offer to take you to my ranch up in Colorado as my woman Mam."

"As your woman Mr. Carson? Are you offering to make me your wife? Even after the Indians, Mr. Wilson claiming me a number of times and these nine men, you are offering to make me your wife?"

"Yes, Mam I am."

"I am flattered Mr. Carson and is there an or?"

"Not unless you want the or Mam?"

"Could you enjoy a whore on your ranch Mr. Carson?"

"If you'd prefer that yes."

"My Name is Mary Devine Mr. Carson and I am interested. But I need to finish my business with Mr. Wilson tonight. He is about to fuck me again tonight."

I watched as he did. As he did she turned to me and offered to be with me. As we mated she smiled at me.

"Mr. Carson if you want me as your wife I would be honored. And if you'll let me I will also take care of your hands. We will keep them close to home?"

Wilson was right she was born to do this. And he was pissed. I grinned at him.

"I need to ride down to Dallas for a couple months you keep her until I return maybe?"