West Tower Room 1307 Pt. 01

Story Info
Everyone who checks in to this hotel undergoes changes
2.9k words
4.25
21.1k
17

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WEST TOWER ROOM 1307, Pt. 1

As far as she was aware, Ashley Sterling was the first to arrive. A long weekend, three night, bachelorette party affair complete with all the prerequisites: booze, a male stripper at some point, ridiculous tiaras, and all sorts of other items that made her stomach turn. At 24 years of age, she was the youngest of the group here this weekend. The bride-to-be was 28, and most of the others were within a year or two of that. Despite her youth, she considered herself the smart one -- most who had even a passing acquaintance with their little group would agree.

The thin, freckled brunette gazed her eyes up at the massive structure in front of her as she got out of the cab next to the valet parking section. She was immediately pleased with her choice to book a room away from the others. Everyone else was at a run-down, 30-year-old casino a little further down the boardwalk from hers. To avoid too much of the rowdiness, Ashely figured a room away from the action couldn't hurt, and she settled on the newly constructed Atlantisea Resorts building. It had four "towers" of rooms, laid out more like a diamond than a square if you looked on Google Maps relative to the ocean and main street. From where she stood, she could only see the 40+ floors of what she guessed was their northern-most tower, given she wasn't on the beach side.

The price tag on this place was pretty high, and it showed in the clientele. Luxury car after luxury car pulled up to the valet, well-dressed men handing over their keys with glamorous wives and girlfriends in tow. Ashley began to feel self-conscious. At 5'5", her C-cup breasts fit her frame nicely, and her hips and ass were curvy enough (in her opinion), but some of these women were out of a magazine. Quite a few blondes in the bunch as well, making her nearly-black shoulder-length hair stand out in addition to her relative "plain-ness".

Time to find the actual check-in desk in this labyrinth, she thought. I should have about 2 hours before the rest of them get here. Even though I had to fly in and everyone else lives nearby. Figures.

Navigating the casino floor while wheeling her suitcase behind her, Ashley was starting to question whether there even was a formal lobby when she suddenly saw directional arrows pointing the way. Once or twice, she could have sworn she crossed back past the same tables despite following the directions meticulously. Eventually, she found her way to a wide open, carefully appointed and decorated lobby space, with a large, wide, horseshoe-shaped front desk that could've easily accommodated fifteen or more desk agents. There were only two present, however, one a girl in her late teens and another was a woman around Ashley's age who was so short she could barely see over the counter. Off to the side, a man with jet-black hair and strikingly green eyes was re-centering some sort of light fixture. She assumed that was the manager, though there was no identification or nametag of any kind to indicate so.

The man looked up from his lamp, smiled slightly, and nodded nearly imperceptibly towards the younger desk clerk. Ashley stepped up, brushed her hair to one side, and handed over her identification. The manager began to walk around the back of the desk, presumably to ensure her check-in was as seamless as everything else here.

The young girl, "Carla", per her nametag, handed back the ID & card. "I have you here for three nights with us in a King Suite, Ms. Sterling, is that correct?"

"Yes, it is -- are the rooms as nice as this lobby?" Ashley noticed the manager pointing something out to Carla on the screen as she said this, and the front desk clerk typed something into the system in response. "Is that you upgrading me to a suite that I see you doing?" she added with a slight chuckle.

The manager looked up and flashed what Ashley's father would have called a "thousand-watt smile" at her while his almost-unsettling green eyes fixed on her. "Just updating your profile and preferences, that's all." Despite his smile, his gaze seemed less than sincere and perhaps slightly annoyed. To see if someone's really smiling, look to see if their eyes smile. Ashley suddenly recalled this phrase, spoken at some point in her life by who knows who, as she looked at the manager.

"Well I don't remember signing up for any loyalty profile or anything but this is kind of a special weekend for me & my friends, if there's anything that you could do to help us I'd greatly appreciate it." Ashley added her most flirtatious smile here for emphasis, though she knew her friends would have more success going down that route. Her front desk agent looked as if every muscle on her face was trying to prevent an eye roll.

The manager responded before the desk clerk could. "All of our rooms are more-or-less identical in size and shape between the towers. The only differences are the décor, mini-bar, refrigerator, minor appointments and such." He smiled in a way that had lost most of it's earlier wattage as he slid a key packet across the desk. "That's the West Tower right there -- 13th floor. Hope you're not one for superstition."

"Never was. Aren't you guys supposed to skip numbers 7 & 13 or something? I saw that in a movie once, I think." Why am I still talking to this guy?

"Actually, seven's lucky Ms. Sterling. And we don't like to skip anything around here. Operationally we're about as sound as they come. That way when I tell maintenance to do something on the 14th floor, they don't have to ask me if I mean the real 14th floor or not." He chuckled in a way that indicated he didn't really find this amusing at all. She noticed his gaze skipped her freckles and eyes and rested directly on her chest for a few beats before he caught himself and looked back up.

At least someone appreciates my C-Cups, she thought. Still, it was creepy in a way, and she took the hint and started to walk away with her keys before he called back: "Oh, and Ms. Sterling -- you mentioned it was a special weekend -- we have a delightful new lounge that just opened up. Scorched, it's called. Might find it worth a stop-in."

Ashley thanked the (mysterious? No, shadowy was more like it) manager and resumed following the directional arrows to the elevators to the West Tower rooms. Finally reaching them, she saw immediately to her left some sort of lobby bar that appeared to be mostly occupied by diehard gamblers based on the attire and attitudes. Just beyond the elevators, however, she saw a podium with two bouncers and what seemed to be a hostess of some kind, beneath a ridiculously bright red sign reading "SCORCHED" in highly stylized lettering. She could see enough of the inside from where she was standing to know the manager had to be joking.

The immediate interior appeared to open up to a horseshoe bar, but on either side were blackjack tables surrounded by poles and stages. The poles were adorned with some of the most ridiculous (in Ashley's opinion) looking women she'd ever seen. Bottle blondes, every one, with waist length hair and DD breasts or larger. Each was wearing a G-string, and only about half appeared to be bothering with a top. Those who did barely had anything covered, though with assets like that any clothing would be fighting a tough battle.

That was all she needed to see. She had two hours (at least) before anyone got here. She was going to take the edge off in the room and get ready to shoulder through this bachelorette party. She pressed the button outside the elevator and stepped on & up to her "superstitious" floor.

Unsurprisingly, at this point, the room was tasteful and immaculate. Though they did not call it a "suite" per say, the beds were off in a separate area and there was a small sitting area with an additional television, kitchenette, and fridge. The far end of the room had floor-to-ceiling glass with a view looking directly at the boardwalk below and ocean beyond. Ashley was once again proud of her choice to book separate from the rest of her group. She opened the mini-fridge and was startled to see that the hotel appeared to keep it's own private brand of liquor stocked, in little heart shaped bottles.

Ah, hearts. Like the suit. Casino, makes sense. Other towers probably have clubs, spades, diamonds, etc. The put a little flat piece on the bottom so it stands straight, too. From left to right was pink, lavender, red, fuchsia, and a maroon color, two bottles of each. They all appeared to be shot-sized despite the impeccable heart design.

Being less outgoing than the other girls was going to make these couple of days a real stretch, Ashley figured. Might as well start out a little more outgoing than the others. Pink is only fitting for this ridiculous occasion, she added mentally, reaching for the two bottles furthest on the left.

Downing the first shot nearly caused Ashley to stumble backward -- it hit like straight rubbing alcohol, before being quickly masked by some sort of sweet (bubblegum? Bumble gum? What?) aftertaste. She sat on the edge of the bed, amazed at the quickness with which she felt dizzy.

That's not just a shot working there. I might be a little lightweight compared to the other girls but there's no way I'm dizzy from one drink.

After a few minutes she seemed to be settled down again, albeit a little warmer, maybe flushed. She went to look in the mirror to see if her cheeks were red only to find them as pale and freckled as ever. A quick look at the time told her she still had about an hour and some change before anyone else arrived, and she decided to move toward the second shot that she had left out on the counter next to the mini-fridge.

Better be sure of this one, she thought. Ah, to hell with it, I need to hit the casino floor and try out one table before anyone's watching my spending too closely. She threw back the second shot, and, being a little more prepared this time, quickly shrugged it off and brushed her teeth to clear the taste before leaving the room. She felt dizzy again walking to the elevator but it was almost pleasant in a way, and she found herself smiling for no reason at all. Maybe I'm more of a lightweight than I thought.

Once the elevator opened to the floor Ashley saw that weird lobby bar again, and also saw the club -- the one with all the really pretty women in it, she mentally added, before turning towards the casino floor. She was dazzled by the displays all around her -- a roulette table had all the standard fixtures, plus a digital image of the wheel that traced the ball around in circles, and an electronic board showing the last 10 or 20 numbers that came up. She saw a crowded table in the center of the roulette area and moved up to it.

She felt a wave of dizziness again as she walked up but it passed. She giggled lightly at all the colors and chips around her -- it seemed so fun! She pulled one of the bills that she had carried downstairs out of her purse and put it on the table - $100.
A dealer in his late 40's with salt and pepper hair took the bill immediately. "Would you like that in singles fives or quarters, miss?"

Ashley giggled again -- what was this man talking about? Clearly it was a hundred dollars. "Uhh...one hundred please." She giggled again. There was a man next to her, a cute man, or guy, or whatever. He was looking her up and down. Ashley suddenly realized her bra felt tight, but couldn't take it off right now. Right?

He grinned at her. His eyes were blue and his hair was a sandy blonde. He was significantly taller than her and had to look down as he went to speak. Ashley suddenly wished she had worn a lower cut top. Next time. What next time? Why am I thinking like...wow he's really cute. "Betting all at once? Tell you what, if you lose, I'll give you another one on me for free."

She couldn't figure out what he meant, but she still giggled, because he was cute. And he wanted to help her or something. Then she looked down and saw that the dealer only gave her one chip! That's what he meant, all at once. But why only one chip? "I gave you a hundred dollars" she said to the dealer, but while looking at blue eyes. Blue-eyes. That's his name now.

Blue-eyes and the dealer both grinned. The dealer replied first, using the most patronizing tone he could muster: "Yes, Ma'am, and when I asked you singles, fives, or quarters, you said 'one hundred'. So there's your hundred. Now place your bets."

Ashley just shrugged and put her chip down on black. This chip was black, the color black, made sense. What's wrong with me right now? I just hope I win and then I can buy some drinks, maybe with blue-eyes.

The first spin came up 18 -- red. The dealer took away her one chip and Ashley pouted. She turned to her right and saw blue-eyes was being pushed a few stacks of chips. He turned towards her. "Hey I told you -- next one's on me". He moved one stack over to black where her chip had just been.

He's so nice. And so cute. Nice, cute. Ashley giggled.

This time she won. The dealer pushed another stack of chips next to her and blue-eyes wrapped his arm around her waist. Ashley looked up at him and smiled, laughing. She didn't even remember to move her chips off the bet -- and she won again! She giggled and moved in tighter to blue-eyes, who signaled to the dealer to cash them out.

No less than fifteen minutes later Ashley was still giggling as she stumbled while walking backwards towards the bed in blue-eyes room. She let herself fall backwards onto the bed, then lifted her top and undid the strap to her bra that'd been bothering her ever since she left the room. Her formerly C, now D-cup breasts (unknown to Ashley) exposed as blue eyes took off his belt and let his pants drop to the floor. He didn't even bother with the polo shirt he was wearing as he stepped toward the bed.

Ashley undid the button to her jeans and slid them down her waist, not without difficulty as her hips seemed curvier than when she woke up this morning, but she was too worked up to concentrate. A buzzing on the floor with her friend Andrea's face on it indicated she was missing a call but she couldn't remember why someone would be calling her. She giggled again as she looked up at blue-eyes, who was placing his hands underneath her lower back and pulling her toward him. Ashley spread her legs apart as the man began to thrust rapidly into her, seemingly deeper each time.

She could feel him deep inside her and she began to feel her face flush almost immediately. Blue eyes kept tightening his grip on her and started slamming his whole length into her pussy. One arm released from behind her back and began to press on her left breast as he continued his assault on her body.

Just as she felt her own climax nearing, Ashley felt blue eyes push deeper inside her, slower once, then slower again, and holding. In a moment of clarity Ashley tried to call out: "Not inside please not-" but it was too late already as she felt him tense and then pulse inside her, with her own climax not far behind. Her call quickly turned into a moan f pleasure as wave after wave of ecstasy spread over her body. By the time she opened her eyes again, blue-eyes was already clothed again.

"I'm heading back down to the floor darling but that was great...how long are you staying here for?"

"Uhhh...." What did I just do!? "Three nights...uh..including tonight." Why did I answer?

Blue eyes laughed. "That's perfect -- me too. Maybe I'll see you later....take your time in here."

Blushing with embarrassment, Ashley quickly dressed and went to the elevator. When she got back to her floor, she sat in the bed, feeling the damp and drying patch in her panties from blue-eyes slowly dripping out of her. Her phone had three missed calls -- the girls must be here. What had she done? But it felt so good, her mind reminded her. She got up to take one more round at the mini-fridge before she had to hit the boardwalk and meet her friends.