West Tower Room 1307 Pt. 02

Story Info
As Ashley's changes worsen, her friend becomes involved.
2.6k words
4.48
16.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley was still lying back in bed, feeling slightly dizzy but a little more in control of herself than she'd felt for the last few hours. She kept oscillating between feelings of intense embarrassment and intense arousal as she replayed the last few hours in her head.

Did those shots really hit me that hard? I didn't even feel drunk. But I definitely didn't feel myself either...but it was SO fun. I've never just done something (or someone) like that... She took a few seconds to read her text messages with her head still swimming. Andrea apparently was "en-route" and given she lived in another state entirely that could mean anything from 3 hours away to pulling into the parking garage. Andrea was driving most of the group. So that gave her more time to kill.

Except for Caitlin. Probably the runner-up to Ashley in intelligence - maybe first place, after today, she thought - Caitlin was also arriving separately from the group and based on her text message was arriving at the other hotel shortly and wanted to meet up. Ashley hadn't spent all this money on her pristine room with it's house liquor just to leave and go to the run down place from the 1970s down the boardwalk, so she fired off a quick message telling Caitlin to come to the Atlantisea Hotel.

She rolled over slightly and felt something press against her rear - her hand flew back to her jeans pocket just to feel a bunch of forgotten casino chips in there - $400. She forgot entirely about her brief winning streak. Even as she tried to recall it now, thoughts of blue-eyes entering her in his bedroom a few floors away quickly pushed the roulette memories. Ashley felt herself beginning to get wet again.

She undid the top button of her jeans and worked her hand down beneath her (still damp & sticky) panties and began fingering herself relentlessly. As if possessed, she kept thrusting in and out, one finger, two, then three. Within a few minutes she was wetter than she could ever remember and felt flushed all over. That said, she couldn't reach her peak - she was just getting more and more aroused and felt it harder and harder to think. She was still at it, panting wildly, when her phone rang and briefly cut into her haze.

"Uhhh...uhm" she cleared her throat. "Hi! This is Ashley!"

Her friend Caitlin's ever-present sarcastic tone dripped through the other end of the phone. "Obviously it's Ashley. You been drinking already? Who answers their cell phone with their name? Anyway I'm calling for your room number, I'm outside by valet."

"Oh! Uh, sorry Cait, don't know what's up with me today. I've been spacey. Yeah, I'm on the 13th floor - can you believe they have one! It's like, totally bad luck!" 1307."

"Like...totally? Uh okay you're already flagged for drinks tonight honey. I brought my own anyway though. Half-pint in the purse. I'll be right up once I figure out this lobby. See ya soon!" Caitlin hung up.

Ashley suddenly realized she was talking to her friend with one hand down her pants and sweating. She quickly removed it and tried to clean herself up - no time for a shower now but she could at least brush her hair and look somewhat presentable. But how did Caitlin notice so quickly that she wasn't acting normal? She began to feel nervous.

A quick trip to the mini-fridge revealed that somewhere during the time she was getting her brains fucked out (maybe literally, she added) by the random roulette benefactor, housekeeping had restocked her fridge. Never one to mix liquors, Ashley opted for the same pink heart she had earlier. She could have Caitlin tell her about the other ones in taste - Cait was a much heavier drinker than her and could probably try them all.

She figured she was growing accustomed to the punch of these things because this one went down easy and smooth. She thought immediately of the bright blue eyes of the stranger downstairs and giggled. Maybe she'd see him later. He was only a few floors down. What was she thinking?

Well, she still had a few minutes to change. She swapped out of her hipster panties and into a thong, just in case she had someone to impress later. She fixed the nagging problem of her tight bra by going without one. She coupled that decision with a switch to a mini-skirt that went to about mid-thigh. All in all, she thought she looked ready to have fun on a bachelorette party weekend. And to think she almost didn't pack any of this!

A quick tap-tap at the door confirmed Cait's arrival. Or housekeeping. Or anyone for that matter, the more she thought about it. Thinking hurt. She opened the door.

"WOW...never thought I'd see you dressed like that...how long exactly have you been partying without me?" Cait's complexion was, as usual, somewhat cat-like. She would probably be a good match for that funny manager guy at check-in: Black hair, hazel eyes, somewhat tall at 5'7", and all hips. This was topped with an ever-present half-smile and a reasonable C-Cup that complimented her figure nicely, though nothing over the top. She looked good more days than not, and Ashley thought today she was having a very good day.

Okay, now I'm even thinking about Cait? I need to like, get checked out or something. Hah, checked out. Like a hotel. I like this place.

"Huh? Oh, like totally not that long, I just had a couple of these heart drink things." Ashely decided to leave out her adventures downstairs for now. "The hotel has their own booze - isn't that like fantastic?"

"Oh, yeah, like, totally fantastic, girl." Cait's sarcasm would've been obvious to anyone other than her friend in her current state. "Not like I can get alcohol anywhere else." She pulled a half pint of vodka from her purse as she spoke.

"No! I mean - wait, these are like way stronger than normal and they're all different colors - I want you to taste some seriously!" Ashley pouted here for emphasis.

Cait shrugged and looked at her friend for a moment. "Well...it's clearly done a number on you, and I've always liked something that packed a little punch." She opened the mini-fridge, presumably looking at the assortment of bottles. Ashley moved up beside her, eyeing the one pink one that was left. Cait opted for the dark red, and took both out at once. Ashley gestured toward the pink one remaining all the way on the left and Cait grabbed that one as well.

"Like uh be careful Caity..." Ashley struggled for the rest of her words. "...those uh, they're like...real strong or whatever."

"Caity? Okay I need to get on your level immediately." Cait threw back her first one as Ashley watched. The usual sure-footed, sarcastic woman coughed once and took a step back, but regained her composure quickly than Ashley thought she would. "You're not kidding I guess huh? That tasted good though! Cherry - love that. I can do that bar trick with the cherry stem too, by the way." She started unscrewing the top of the next one.

Ashley took this lull in activity as a prime opportunity to have her fourth little heart. She actually only remembered thinking about it, but when she looked down the bottle was empty. She giggled and dropped the empty glass in the trash. When she looked up Cait had finished her second one and was gesturing towards the door.

"OK you're not kidding about these things I'll give you that. I feel lightheaded already and it usually takes me like four or five shots to catch a good buzz. Let's hit the casino floor before the other girls get here and while I'm still feeling good."

Thoughts of the casino floor led to thoughts of being plowed on blue-eyes' bed. Ashley just quickly answered by nodding and walked towards the door.

The elevator opened and Ashley saw the usual lobby bar, and to the side of that, the club that the nice manager man had suggested to her with the lucky girls who had those beautiful bodies. Ashley was acutely aware of her own breasts - no, tits - bouncing freely as she walked. She noticed because it was making her horny. She didn't notice the extra weight, however, and if she had, would likely have giggled at her now-DD assets.

She scanned the roulette tables off in the distance for blue-eyes. Any blue eyes would do, actually. But everything was too far away and looking or thinking too long or too hard hurt.

Cait snapped her out of it by speaking right next to her. "You're thinking gambling? I'm think that rich-looking dude at the bar right there." She pointed to something but Ashley didn't notice - she was still smiling and thinking of blue-eyes' bed and looking vacantly at the roulette tables. She felt something alternating between a pleasant humming and a minor headache towards the front of her head. She shrugged it off.

"Yeah I like totally think I'm going to do roulette again. You're like, a big drink, uh big drinker anyway so you can sit at the bar and I'll meet you in a couple minutes?" She started to walking away before waiting for an answer.

Cait laughed behind her before calling out: "Again? As in, you've already been there? Stop holding out on me Ms. Sterling!" Another laugh. "I'll be here waiting."

I'm like - way spacing out. Those things are too strong. But I'm still horny. Plus I've got money to spend now. Ohhhh my tits feel great. Wait, tits? Where's the roulette circle? Circle? Ugh whatever. She found a table with an open spot between two guys who were probably her age or younger. They were both tall and to Ashley looked almost the same. No blue eyes though. Brown eyes and brown hair both, with that type of half-facial hair that guys had when they couldn't grow full beards or whatnot.

She put two hundred in front of her and tried to concentrate on how this had gone the first time. She said something wrong, she remembered that. When she leaned forward she gave the dealer a plain view of her tits and he smiled. She giggled and smiled right back.

"How would you like that, Ma'am."

Uh oh. I can't remember. Uhhh...slices? What was it. These twins look cute. Are they twins? Wait, chips, Ashley, chips. Uh..not slices. Corners. Hold on, oh -

"Quarters!!" She giggled and hopped slightly, giving everyone the opportunity to see she had no bra.

"Well I like your enthusiasm". Ashley turned and twin one was looking straight down at her tits. She felt happy. She might not be as good as those girls in the club but someone still liked her. Maybe they didn't all need blue eyes.

"You know it's my brother Garrett's birthday." She turned her head the other way and felt dizzy. It was twin two. So twin one was Garrett. Actually, they did look slightly different. Twin two seemed taller. Or maybe he was just closer.

Ashley had eight chips. She put two down on black so she could focus her full attention on the issues at hand. It was this cute guy's birthday, and here he was with just his brother for company. She looked up at Garrett. "That's so awesome! I love birthdays! Like, what age are you now. Or turning. What day are you turning?" Another giggle.

"23. My older brother Tim here is 25." He gave his brother a look that Ashley didn't notice.

"Oh my god! I'm like, right between you!" She couldn't believe it, it was so obviously fate. "Has anyone gotten you like, a good present yet?"

Garrett winked at her. "Not until now. What's your name?" He looked up at the wheel, which made Ashley sad. Why was he looking away from her? He just asked her a question, and their ages were like, so close!

She didn't notice the dealer's smirk toward the brothers nor did she see her two chips taken away. "I'm Ashley!" She moved closer to Garrett, gently taking his arm. "I could like, totally make your birthday right now you know. You're so cute and no one should spend a birthday all alone."

"Well, that's the thing. Tim here's kind of been having a rough time too and I can't leave him anywhere. He'd be alone too."

He looks so sad. And it is his birthday. Plus the brother's cute too. Taller.

"Well why don't all three of us do something?" She pulled the birthday boy closer and felt his arm rub against her right tit. That was all she needed.

It was her room this time and Ashley was on all fours getting spit roasted by the brothers in her bathroom. She'd originally gone in there to change but once her clothes were off she couldn't think of anything else. She could see partially to the mirror behind her and saw Tim's ass moving in and out as he fucked her throat while his brother took her from behind.

Her now-massive DD tits swung freely as Garret slammed his full length into her with each thrust. Seeing how big they were just turned Ashley on more and she tried to grind her sex closer to Garrett without losing Tim's cock from her mouth. She let out an animalistic moan when she was pulled back by Garrett, pressing her down the length of his shaft and squeezing her ever-wider hips as hard as he could.

She momentarily lost Tim's cock and looked up to see it throbbing and being jerked inches from her face. Panting harder, she reached out her tongue to the tip but before she could, stream after steam of warm, sticky cum coated her face from her forehead down. She could no longer see the mirror as her left eye had closed against the cum, she could feel the warmth running down her eyelids and face.

No longer needing to focus ahead, Ashley bent further down to give Garrett more space to work but she could tell he was almost finished. Not quite there herself yet, she started moaning harder and pushing her ass as far up against him as she could. His right hand came around and began fondling her bouncing tits as he continued to slam into her pussy seemingly as hard as he could.

Just as she felt her own climax rising she felt Garrett tense up inside her and pull her ass once more tight to his body.

"FUCK yessssss" Ashley started as a scream and then a sigh as rope after rope of Garrett's cum emptied inside her pussy. He pulled out, wiping his cock along her ass before starting to pull up his pants behind her. Tim pocketed her panties from the floor without Ashley so much as noticing.

"You guys...can...like totally...stay here if you don't have a room...or whatever." She got her words out between panting as she rolled over to face Garrett.

"Nah Ashley you've been great but we really gotta go...we're actually down here with our family." Garrett grinned. "Totally not my birthday by the way, but still a great gift."

"Alright but if you change your mind, like, I'm totally down to do that again." Ashley winked at the boys on their way out.

She pulled up her skirt and stretched her top over her tits before leaving the bathroom, Garrett's cum still running down her leg. Before she could think of anything else she suddenly had a thought.

I have to find Cait!