West Valley High Day 94: Door Tits

Story Info
Susan's tits abused through a door.
2k words
4.1
50.6k
30
0

Part 125 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

West Valley Academy's star cheerleader, Susan Mitchell spent Wednesday night in the school's infirmary. After being tied and tortured with electrical current in front of the entire senior class during a concert the night before, she had been carried to the nurse's office by four of her classmates. The young woman was exhausted, dehydrated and defeated. She could barely hold her head up as the students carried her from the auditorium to the infirmary. Miss Andrews, the school nurse had placed the poor girl on a bed and covered her naked body with a warm blanket. An I.V. was placed in her hand and the nurse injected fluids and nutrients. The nurse remained at Susan's beside through the night, monitoring her vital signs. The nurse game Susan a sedative to help her sleep.

But the young cheerleader would get little respite from her year of abuse at the hands of the school's abusive headmaster, Stephen Alexander Krutz. The man had made it his mission to abuse Susan and Thursday would be no different. The woman was currently standing in total darkness. She had been awakened from the infirmary over the objections of the nurse and brought to a small closet whose door has been removed. The tiny space was barely deep enough for the girl to stand in, her bare butt touching the back wall. She stood in the space with her arms crossed in front of her chest, wondering what fresh hell the headmaster had in mind for her. Every muscle in her body ached after months of abuse. And Susan knew she had many more months to go.

A janitor approached down the hallway with what appeared to be the closet door, except it had two holes, about two to three inches in diameter, drilled in the middle of it. Susan had a puzzled look on her face as she saw Headmaster Krutz walking behind the janitor, wondering what the holes were for. The headmaster approached the naked cheerleader as the janitor held the door in front of Susan. The woman quickly realized the holes in the door lined up with her bare breasts. The headmaster pulled Susan's arms away from her chest and cuffed them behind her back. Krutz grabbed Susan's left tit with a big smile on his face and squeezed it. Susan yelped in pain, her breasts still tender from months of abuse. The headmaster pushed the flesh of her breast through one of the holes in the door so it now protruded through the opening. With the janitor holding the door in place, Krutz moved around and gave Susan's right breast the same treatment.

As the woman's breasts ballooned back into shape after being squeezed through the holes, Susan realized she would not be able to pull them back through by herself as the holes were too small. Susan felt pressure on her tits as they were squeezed at the base and knew they would soon be turning from bright pink to red and then purple. Krutz and the janitor pushed her back into the tiny space. The janitor pushed the heavy door in the opening, the hinges of the door meshing with the hinges mounted on the door frame. The latch snapped into place but Krutz apparently felt this wasn't enough to secure the young woman. Susan heard hammering and soon she realized she was been nailed into the tiny closet. With her bare ass pressed against the back wall of the room, there was no room for her to even try to pull her tits out of the door.

Susan could only imagine what it looked like in the hallway on the other side of the door. To students and teachers walking by, there were a pair of round mounds of female flesh hanging out through two small holes in the wooden door of a supply closet. Inside the closet, there was only darkness and fear for Susan Mitchell. Her breasts were already aching and with her hands pinned behind her, and the heavy nails she had heard being pounded into the door, she had no hope of freedom.

It was not long before the young woman felt her breasts being played with, as she knew they would be. She shouted in pain as someone pinched and then twisted her pink nipples. Susan had no idea if anyone could hear her screaming through the heavy door or not. Her nipples were being stretched by someone, pulling her close to the door. She lost count of the number of times she felt someone tugging on her nipples, stretching them out, or twisting them or pinching them.

Someone used her left tit like a stress ball, squeezing it repeatedly as if they were going to shove it back through the opening but then releasing it. They squeezed and twister her tit flesh as she screamed. Someone else began slapping her right tit, bouncing it up and down. Her breast bounced painfully.

The young girl knew she was nothing more than a toy for the headmaster and her fellow students. She had realized that a long time ago, but it was even more apparent to her today. She had found herself reduced to just a pair of breasts, two pieces of bare flesh on display as if they were not attached to a person. It was like her classmates no longer thought of her as a woman or as a human at all. Right now, someone was sucking on her nipples. She didn't know if it was a boy or a girl, or maybe one of each on each breast. She felt teeth on her nipple as someone starting biting her nipple. She screamed again as she felt sharp fingernails scraping against her flesh.

After a few minutes of rest, Susan felt something cold and wet on her left breast, the effect of a student pouring a soda on it. The ice caused her to yelp. The other breast though soon got worse treatment as it burned with warmth as a cup of coffee was poured over it. Neither felt good but Susan admitted she preferred the icy cola over the potentially scalding coffee. Only teachers seemed to drink coffee so she assumed one or more of them had joined in with the abuse.

As Susan pondered this, she felt someone now drying off her tits, perhaps lingering longer than necessary, rubbing her breasts with a towel, mopping away the liquid. Whoever was doing this was squeezing her breasts as they were being dried. But then the young woman felt something brushing against her nipples and then all over her breasts. It was difficult for Susan to really know what was being done to her, trapped as she was in the dark. She wasn't even sure sometimes if someone was actually touching her tits or she was just imagining it.

But she knew for sure when a student snapped large black binder clips over her nipples. Susan screamed in pain again. She still couldn't tell if anyone heard her or if they cared. She hurt badly and wanted everyone to know. But if they did hear her, it didn't stop them. Susan yelled loudly again as heavy metal weights were suspended from the binder clips. She kicked at the door as hard as she could with her feet as she screamed but the weights were not removed. The door was solid and did not move despite her kicking strongly against it in anger. The noise she made had no impact as even heavier weights were hung from the clips and Susan cried in agony.

A light came on and Susan turned her head and she realized the light was coming from a small television screen mounted on the wall she had barely noticed when she was placed in the closet. On the screen she saw the white wooden door and the two mounds of human flesh sticking through the two holes. Both of the naked woman's breasts had been painted with red concentric circles so they resembled targets, like a bulls-eye. Susan could now see the black metal clips pinching her tender pink nipples. She not only felt but could see her tits being pulled down by heavy lead weights. If it were not for the pain she was feeling, it was as if she was watching someone else's breasts being tortured. But the pain reminded her that those were hers.

Susan always considered her breasts to be one of her best features. Firm and round, but not too large. Right now, she hated them, however. Perhaps if she had been one of those flat-chested athletic types, maybe she wouldn't have been so hated by her classmates that they would do this to her. She hated all of her classmates now. She understood why Krutz was doing this to her. If she believed what she had learned over break, her headmaster had several million reasons to torture her. But she would never understand why classmates she had called friends, or at least thought were friends, would want to hurt her so badly. How could they be so cruel to a fellow student?

Susan stared at the screen as she felt the binder clips being removed. She breathed deeply as feeling returned to her abused nipples. Her breasts still hurt from the whipping she had taken days earlier and her nipples were raw from the electrical shocks she had experienced the night before. The weights only added to the already immeasurable pain. She didn't think she endure much more punishment to her poor breasts. She knew they would never be the same after all of this and that made the tears flow.

She felt a 'thunk' against her left tit and looked back at the screen. A student had shot a plastic dart with a suction cup attached to it at her breast. Another shot hit her right in the nipple and the student cheered. A few more darts struck their target as well before the student got bored and walked away. Another student picked up the dart gun and took a few shots at her exposed boobs as well. Susan could at least be happy the students were using suction cup darts and not real ones against her. Then the screen went dark and Susan kicked the door again and waited in the dark for more abuse to her tender tits. The dart game continued for a while and Susan felt the thunks of the suction cups against her flesh.

She was treated to move poking, prodding, bouncing, slapping, punching and pinching for what felt like hours. She thought about the red whip marks on her tits and now the bruises she was sure she was going to have and she broke down sobbing, banging her head aganst the door and screaming to be set free.

The clamps snapped down on her nipples again and she felt her nipples slightly stretched. The TV screen turned on again and she now saw a pair of strings connected to the black clamps on her tits stretched across the hall to the doorknob of a door on the other side. The door was currently closed but Susan knew it would not remain that way. Sure enough, the class bell rang and the door swung open into the classroom. Susan felt like her nipples were going to be ripped from her tits as the strings tightened and her nipples were grotesquely stretched out in front of her. A student flicked one of the strings with his finger and Susan's nipple bounced painfully. She was happy to hear the class bell ring and thankfully the teacher across the hall closed the door. The TV turned off and Susan was left in the darkness again.

Eventually, she heard the sounds of a hammer and could feel the door moving. Suddenly she was being pulled forward out of the closet, her breasts still stuck in the door. She realized how silly she must look standing in the hallway with her tits stuck through a wooden door. Krutz arrived and he began squeezing Susan's tits until he was able to shove them back through the holes and she was free. The girl put her hands across her chest, the pain almost unbearable. She pulled her arms tightly around herself and sobbed uncontrollably as her captor watched.