West Valley High Day 96: Retribution

Story Info
Susan and Kylie pay for Brittany's indiscretion.
2k words
4.05
21.5k
7
0

Part 127 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

48 hours in the infirmary wasn't nearly long enough for Susan Mitchell. The school's nurse, Miss Andrews, was irate when the young woman was brought in Friday afternoon. Susan had a glazed look in her eyes and looked like she had been through hell, which was true. The girl's breasts, in particular, looked like they had been put through a wringer. Small bruises had formed where they had been poked, prodded and squeezed by her classmates. Her body had red welts crisscrossing her stomach, back and buttocks.

The nurse applied ice packs to Susan's abused breasts to lessen the swelling and applied ointment to the whip marks. She helped Susan into a bath and allowed her to soak her aching body. Pain reliever with sleeping medicine helped Susan have some of the best sleep she had experienced in months.

But Sunday afternoon, the nurse received a phone call. Susan heard the nurse raise her voice at whomever she was talking to, but couldn't hear the conversation. But moments later, the nurse came in and told Susan to return to her dorm room cell. The girl didn't want to go but knew she had no choice. In a few short hours, she would back in the headmaster's office facing another week of humiliation, pain and torture. Susan returned to her room, entered her tiny jail cell and shut the door shut behind her. It locked with a loud clank and Susan dropped to the floor.

Brittany Daniels had been waiting nearby for Susan to return. Brittany knew her best friend was angry at her but wasn't sure why. She was determined to find out. She entered Susan's small dorm room and found her friend curled up in the corner of her cage.

"Susie, it's Brit. Can we talk?"

Susan rolled over so she was facing the wall and said nothing. Brittany asked again and finally Susan replied, "I don't want to talk to you."

"C'mon, Susie, I know you are pissed at me and I want to know what I did wrong."

Susan didn't respond for a few minutes, then finally climbed to her feet and walked over to face Brittany through the metal bars of her cell. "You want to know what you did wrong?" she said, her voice rising. "I thought you were my friend. I thought you would do something to help me over winter break."

Brittany took a step back with a puzzled look on her face. "You know that I am your friend. You know I've been trying to help."

"Look at me," Susan yelled. "Look at me! Has your cunt and asshole been stretched to three times their size? Have you had electricity running through every part of your body?" Susan placed her hands under her bruised breasts and lifted them up. Despite the nurse's care, red stripes still criss-crossed her orbs and faint black and blue bruises speckled her fair skin. "Look at my tits. I am sure your breasts are all perfect and tanned from sunning on a yacht over Christmas break."

Tears filled Brittany's eyes to match the tears in Susan's. She looked down at the floor. "I'm sorry, Susie. I really am," she said. So Susan knew about the yacht and the week Brittany and the other cheerleaders had spent on it, drinking and dining and tanning in the warm sun. Brittany turned around and looked at the video camera in the corner of the room. She knew Krutz was watching. "Fuck it," she said softly. Susan had turned away, embarrassed slightly by her outburst but still fuming.

"Yes, Susan," Brittany started. "The other senior cheerleaders and I spent our Christmas break sunning ourselves on the deck of a yacht. You're right, we were off having fun while who know what was being done to you."

Susan turned around and stared icily at her friend. Brittany continued, "But do you want to know how we got to that yacht?"

"A private jet?" Susan said, her voice still angry.

"Well, yeah, it was by private jet," Brittany admitted, looking down. Susan looked at her with disgust. Brittany looked up and added, "But we didn't fly on that jet as passengers. We flew to the yacht as cargo. We were each folded in half and shoved into metal drums with one tiny hole for air. We all thought we were going to die. You know why Kylie can't even look at you? Because she was spreadeagled on the deck of that yacht and covered with cooking oil while people threatened to sunburn her to death unless I agreed not to tell anyone about you. Jamie, Chloe, Sarah, Jennifer? They spent hours in those hot barrels being suffocated. They could have died." Brittany added softly. "We all could have died."

Susan was still staring at Brittany. The anger was gone, replaced with sadness and surprise.

"We weren't supposed to tell you about it. We were taken away and shown what would happen to us if we tried to go to the authorities," Brittany added. "But yes, we had fun afterwards and that was wrong. I am very sorry for that." Brittany decided not to tell Susan about her stepfather. She knew she had already said too much and Marcus Torres scared the hell out of her.

Susan didn't know what to say. Brittany continued, "And, babe, it hasn't been a picnic here for me this year either." She ran her hand across her head where her hair had started to regrow after she had been shaved bald over a month ago. She had just a short bob hairdo now instead of her usual long mane. "But you're right. I should have done more."

The girl in the cage stared blankly ahead at her best friend. "Oh my god," Susan said. "What have I done?" She dropped to her knees and started sobbing heavily.

"It isn't your fault, Susie. You didn't ask for any of this." Brittany knelt down and reached through the bars of the cell and grabbed Susan's hand. "You know I will help you as much as I can, but I have to protect the other girls too." The two girls sat next to each other the rest of the evening.

Brittany was gone by the time Susan awoke Monday morning. The cell door was unlocked and there were no instructions so she took a quick shower and headed to the headmaster's office. When she arrived, she gasped as she saw Brittany and Kylie sitting in the two chairs in front of the headmaster's desk. Both girls were naked and had cloth gags shoved in their mouths. Their wrists were handcuffed behind their backs.

"Good morning, Miss Mitchell," Stephen Krutz said as the young girl entered. "I understand you and Miss Daniels had a good talk yesterday." He looked down at Brittany in the chair in front of him. She looked back at him with anger in her eyes. "It seems your friend doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut, so it seems I need to shut it for her. And as for your other friend, here, maybe Miss Daniels will learn her lesson faster with some assistance." Kylie was looking down in her lap, unable or unwilling to look the headmaster in the eyes.

"Let's go, ladies," Krutz said and he waved at the pair of bound girls to stand. He pointed to the door of his office and all three naked cheerleaders marched out of the room in front of him. Krutz roughly pushed his way past them and ordered them to follow. They walked through the atrium of the senior house and headed out the front doors into the chilly January air. There was no snow on the ground now but the air temperature was in the low 40s at best and all three girls were shivering. At least Susan was able to cover her bare breasts with her hands, unlike Brittany and Kyle.

In the middle of the yard, a large wooden cross had been erected. About halfway up the pole was a wooden triangular platform that Susan recognized as a 'wooden horse'. Any woman forced to sit on it would have the sharp triangular peak in her crotch, all of her weight pushing down on it. Krutz grabbed Susan's wrist and pulled her towards the wooden edifice. A small stepstool was next to the cross and the headmaster ordered the woman to climb up. Susan did as she was told and carefully positioned herself onto the wooden horse, her tortured pussy in agony already.

The headmaster climbed on the step stool and handcuffed Susan's hands behind her back. He placed a set of cuffs on each of her ankles and attached them to a pair of ropes that ran up and over a pair of pulleys on the horizontal beam of the cross. Krutz climbed down and grabbed a length of rope and approached Kylie. He took the rope and wrapped it around the base of Kylie's breasts, causing them to balloon. He repeated the procedure with Brittany's breasts, roughly tying knots in the rope so her tits looked like a pair of balls in front of her chest.

Krutz placed each girl on either side of the wooden cross. The rope tied to Susan's left ankle was pulled her so her leg was bent back, almost touching her butt. The headmaster tied the end of the rope around the ropes binding Kylie's breasts. He moved to the other side and did the same with Susan's right ankle and Brittany's tits.

The predicament was simple. As long as Susan could keep her legs bent, her friends were able to keep their feet flat on the ground with only slight pressure on their bound breasts. However, if she lowered her legs at all, the ropes would pull on her friends' boobs, lifting them, and the girls, into the air. But when Susan kept her legs in the air, she felt the most pain in her abused crotch. She was mumbling "I'm so sorry" over and over as her legs cramped and she had to lower them, lifting her friends' breasts.

"Miss Mitchell," the headmaster said smiling. "You have no need to be sorry. In fact, it is Miss Daniels who should be apologizing. I was actually going to put her on top of the wooden horse, but your breasts look like hell already and I'd hate to damage them more. Yet."

Susan tried to lift her legs up, but realized she could not. "Oh, yes, I forgot to mention, the pulleys are one-way ratchets. Once you drop your legs, you can't lift them again."

There was no way Susan could hold this position for long and eventually her ankles dropped a little further. Kylie and Brittany were already on the balls of their feet, trying to relieve the pain they were feeling in their bound breasts. Kylie was bawling but Brittany refused to cry.

"This is no fun," Krutz said and walked over to Susan. He grabbed her right ankle and pulled down on it, lifting Brittany onto her tiptoes, her breasts lifted up in the air, her head bent slightly back to compensate. The headmaster grabbed Brittany's left tit and gave it a hard squeeze. Then he grabbed the rope around it and pulled it even tighter, causing her breast to turn an even deeper shade of purple. He did the same to her right breasts. Brittany tottered on her toes and gasped for air.

He walked over to Kylie. "Hmm, should I do the same to you?" Kylie shook her head, the tears flowing fast from her fear-filled eyes. He smiled up at her. "Ok, I can be compassionate." He left Kylie alone and Susan did her best to keep her ankle bent to avoid hurting her other friend. But there was nothing she could do to help Brittany, who was basically hanging by her bound tits.

Krutz turned to walk away. "Next time, when you are told to keep your mouths shut, I'd recommend you follow direction. See you in a few hours.