All Comments on 'Western Skies Ch. 05: Snowfall'

by Zorse_D

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant. A new year and a new episode of a favorite story. What could make me happier. Thank you so much. I am certainly not going to shaft you for the unhappy ending, but where is the next episode? Looking forward to it. Will

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad to see you back with another great entry in this series. I look forward to seeing where it goes from here.

DragonflyRobin29DragonflyRobin29over 1 year ago

Welcome back, author! I was afraid we would not be gifted a new chapter of this story, but there it was, on New Years Day😁 I will trust that since there are two more chapters on their way, this is not the end for dear Kaden…and that Luke will figure out how to stand up to his parents. The writing is, as always, delightful…I’m enjoying the weather metaphors and other foreshadowing. The story is also reminding me of the intensity of new love and undercover attraction (my partner and I fell in love as staff members at a conservative summer camp, trying desperately to build a relationship without losing our jobs). Now, if I can just stop thinking about Kaden stranded in his truck long enough to go to sleep…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome and gripping. Please continue. Thank you for this beautiful and strikingly heartbreaking story.

eros991133eros991133over 1 year ago

Hey, Zorse_D, you were definitely missed, welcome back and glad you're alright 👍🏽Excellently written story, as usual, hope we see the next chapter to Kaden's and Luke's story real soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent writing makes the reader care about the characters and feel something. You certainly did that. I've watched Shameless but still missed the reference.

Dpj49Dpj49over 1 year ago

5 stars for the story telling but the story itself is pretty hard to take. But, I’m in this until the end.

You are a master at this, do your magic and make everything right again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome as usual! No one should bash your choice of where to end this chapter. Suspense is intrinsic to great story telling. How else do weekly murder mysteries or dramas maintain viewership? Be you and keep going.

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 1 year ago

So sorry t hear you hurt yourself, hoping your recovery is going well, feeling very selfish and excited though, you’re writing and I love this story so much. - the shameless quote I got it and thought , what the! Hope you find the time to keep telling us about. Kayden and Luke, thanks again amazing writing.

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

Welcome back! I couldn’t believe my eyes and I didn’t trust my memory so I started over from the beginning. Fun to revisit a favorite. Way to come “crashing” back into the narrative. Powerful prose, no surprise there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So happy you're back! Love this story but I'm really distracted by the fact that Kaden never reciprocates

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Shameless is awesome, just like ur story telling. Thx much! ***** KAMS

wvestalwvestal5 months ago

I do enjoy your storytelling. The boys’ dilemma seems so relatable to so many young people beginning a relationship. I wish our society wasn’t burdened with so much Puritanical hypocrisy. I’m often reminded of famous anthropologists Margaret Mead’s remark that America would be a better place had Plymouth Rock had landed on the Pilgrims rather than the others way around!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous