All Comments on 'Westrons Pt. 04'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 5 years ago
Excellent! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Thank you. I only wish the chapters were longer, since it takes almost as long to load the chapter as it does to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fascinating read

Loved this story, i can't wait for the next episode

AssignedNameAssignedNamealmost 5 years ago
Great chapter

I was pleased to see another chapter posted so soon after the last. Awesome job, can't wait for the next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Great story hope to be able to read lots more very soon. At least five stars for this.

RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentalmost 5 years ago
Outstanding!

This story is now in favorites, looking forward to more. Thank you.

lastman416lastman416almost 5 years ago
Fun

This was a very fun chapter! I’ve really enjoyed the pacing, especially since it’s not allowing Cook (and thus the reader) to dwell overlong on the negative aspects of his situation.

As usual, looking forward to more.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 4 years ago
Enjoyable

to see Cook get welcomed by Talley and his wife, and especially by Tallia, who helped him pick the flowers for Airta. Interesting test, indeed. I'm looking forward to how Countess Kanitz treats him if he fends off the enemies with his tactics.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story, well written. Wonderful stuff, can't wait to keep reading. Thanks so much for posting. 5 stars, of course.

Comentarista82Comentarista824 days ago

Most relevant here is that I assume Cook gets commissioned as a 1st Lt, despite being an observer...so he's ahead of Thorn in WSIM24B at this point.

***

He copulated with Airta around 13 times, then hands her 3 small flowers, likely enchanting Kanitz. Lovely to re-read that. Well done, without drowning us with the sex--but keeping just enough detail to make it interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Westrons Pt. 03 Previous Part
Westrons Series Info