All Comments on 'Westrons Pt. 09'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
readeralreaderalalmost 5 years ago
my only objection...

A week is way too much time to wait for the next part of your beautiful story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

One of the best story lines and sexy as hell.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 5 years ago
Oh my

Oh my, he gets his first Westron cherry, and she had a virgin sister that wants him to? Holy Hell that's Hot! Five stars, can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Great story can there be more military action please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

This series is exactly why you’ve long been one of my favorite authors on Literotica.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 4 years ago
I didn't think

you would convince me about Cook and Tallia joining, but this sure worked. She's a jewel.

Comentarista82Comentarista824 days ago

I realize him enjoy Tallia proved insanely intense, but HOW could I have forgotten them capturing ALL that coinage and materiel from the Crolian city???

***

Langoret's so steady and such a steadfast, level-headed friend. I can't believe I forgot about Oshide and Yehla too. Those two will prove sooooooooo deadly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Westrons Pt. 08 Previous Part
Westrons Series Info