All Comments on 'Westrons Pt. 23'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

Good battle description, I could almost smell the gunpowder.

towedjumpertowedjumperover 4 years ago
Just wish

Too bad they didn't have napalm. I love the smell of napalm in the morning...

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 4 years ago
So good

Love everything about it.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 4 years ago
Interesting

about him and Isa growing closer. I'd like to see more banter and interactions that show this. Talia is beyond understanding, though. What I'm really interested in seeing is how all this plays out because he fell HARD for Themis and he loves Tallia, but he's really smitten with Isa. The other possible snafu will be how you address how their relationship changes when Isa returns to "unisex." That will seem awkward to me and a prickly thing to handle. However, we haven't heard about how the Penchens might react to Cook winning such a decisive battle, and I can't see them NOT aligning themselves with the Westrons just because of Cook. That will take some careful handling, though.

Shame Canimo didn't capture the Crolian commander!

Great battle description, and although they succeeded, I can see they did rout the Crolians, but not that they definitively crushed them (although their last-minute retreat suggested otherwise). I imagine you will have enemy losses in the next chapter, which I hope you'll post soon since I know you're writing ahead and posting every 3 days (about).

Tudino has one more badge of honor with her foot (although I hope it will be successfully mended). It's kind of comic relief to see her get wounded in such odd ways, but it just adds to her charm. I would have hugged her too! :) I think the biggest surprise was Langoret addressing Cook like she did. These Westrons might have rid themselves of men, but they'll enshrine him forever if they can because his legend will only grow.

I'll love to read more as soon as you can post it! :) 5

KJay15KJay15over 4 years ago
Finally some real story

Love the military side of this story, only reason I read it, I did notice that when describing how armies were using outdated tactics (Prussians using Frederick the Greats tactics and so on) you skipped from WW2 all the way to some futuristic warfare, obviously I didn't expect you to give an example of every war but that is a huge jump.

Crusader235Crusader235over 4 years ago
Best

Best Battle description I've read in forever. Five stars! Can't wait for the aftermath, sure hope they go after, and kill more Crolians! OooRah!

darvon86darvon86over 4 years ago
Favorite

This story is my favorite of any story I've read here this whole year thank you

Jbro123Jbro123over 4 years ago

Canister shot . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Nice

This is the old Colonel again

I almost never read long stories to the end - they die on the vine.

But you are an excellent story teller - short, tight chapters - excellent character development - your history is excellent - Jackson at Antietam - as is your depth of European culture and history - Shakespeare’s Henry the night before Agincourt - and you understand politics.

But this is Literotica where too many would be novelists fail to keep the erotic bits interesting and by the time you get to chapter whatever you are turning pages and yawing - because the erotic bits have become pro forma fucking. Or vice- versa.

This is the best I have seen and I have followed some good serial stories.

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

I raised an objection in the last chapter - this chapter makes up for the last one’s failings. I hope you keep on in this direction.

lastman416lastman416over 4 years ago
Fantastic

I worry that I’m running out of good things to say about this series. I’m still very excited to see where it all leads, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story! I love the history woven in

Reminds me of austerlitz

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Your battle seans are the best parts of your story by far. Need more than five stars for them.

56Coffeeguy1956Coffeeguy19over 4 years ago
Thanks

Thanks, I enjoy all of your stories very much. Sigh, you write almost as fast as if read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Nothing quite like an Austerlitz eh?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Westrons Pt. 22 Previous Part
Westrons Series Info