All Comments on 'Westrons Pt. 28'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Epic!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

Great, now comes the Great Cannibal Army, eating everything in its path. Cook's regiments are going to have to learn to march with refugees clogging every road.

tbakkytbakkyover 4 years ago
The Tension is Ratcheting Up

I can almost feel the tension. 3 more days until the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Plz more

I'm fixin' like an addict over here - mooore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Is there any 5+. Going so so much better. Can't understood last chapter's cliffhanger till now. Kanitz could have him any night. They could discuss situation throughout the night with occasional... Stress relief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A story teller

There are writers of many ilks, poets, literary, informational,,,,, but for my tastes I like story tellers. Think 4th or 5th century BC, stories told by professionals that memorize every line. More importantly, can you imagine sitting in a theatre or a fire side, hearing words and seeing it in your minds eye. A story teller. Such is this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Brilliant, next chapter please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Superb build up.

Can't wait for the next installment....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No happy ending here!

Till now Cook lost:

Varana (too far in space and time)

Themis (married with two children, one hammer every year isn't enough for Cook)

Tallia (one son and fully in love with Senau - He is all her! Don't think Cook can stick with her any more: could she cuckold Senau and go back to Cook?)

Kanitz: seems she is going to desappear (no more sex with Cook)

Koroba: in love with a male westron better than Cook (This is new! It seemed Cook didn't have rivals in sex amog Westrons)

Esyle: a not burning fire

Tudino: She is looking for a male, isn't she? BTW one hammer is not enough

Isa is supposed to go back to Penchen style (no more sex)

Others: not enough.

Dear AE you put a lot of good ideas in Westrons and I like it.

But every time I read a new part I fill more and more sad.

Maybe I am a romatic, it's possible, but in a way or in another I fill sad for Cook.

I hoped our hero should become more and more powerful, instead he seems weaker!

I'm afraid Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are waiting to pick up him and send him back.

LBLN remember you are on Literotica: recently sex description is missing.

No offenses in my words, I wish you could improve.

Sorry for bad English, I hope you can understand

AIF

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Stage is Set.

Nicely done; you’ve set the stage for your Waterloo. Now the only question is: does Cook get to play Napoleon, or the Duke? Either way, can’t wait!

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 4 years ago
brilliantly

done. This is the perfect place to stop, to naturally build the tension.

Really like how he's dividing things up. Interesting wrinkle with Isa's LONG change and Senau's VERY short one. There's still the issue of Themis hooking back up with Cook after Isa discovered her obvious love for him, and that could prove complicated. I'm very curious about how you'll work that out, but you've handled Iloni and Tallia's situations quite well in the last two installments. I only ask you keep the mojo going: whatever you're doing, keep it up! 5 hands down.

readeralreaderalover 4 years ago

I wonder if the length of the change of Penchens has to do with the birth of a child.

Anon "No happy ending here!" is giving us a very interesting perspective. Not so sad as he (she?) says, in my opinion anyway. And definitely constant to your other stories.

But everything seems to settle, and come to a conclusion, after the grand finale of the next battle.

tbakkytbakkyover 4 years ago
I want to believe

That the length of the change depends on the strength of the Love between the two.

lastman416lastman416over 4 years ago
Things are ramping up

Considering how exciting reading about Cook’s prior battles were, I’m especially excited about this upcoming final battle (or at least it feels like the final battle). And then I’m excited to see how you’ll end this story. Endings can be difficult, but you’ve written satisfying endings in the past, but not really for a story of this scale. I’m very invested in seeing how you do it.

Finally, it was enjoyable to read Cook revealing his origin. Isa has a good mindset to accept this revelation. It would also be fun to read how Tallis or Kanitz would react.

Another great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

so after the grand battle, when does his previous life come to bite him in the ass in his current life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Let us be optomistic

About Cook's future.

Crusader235Crusader235over 4 years ago
Hmmm,

One would think its in the Penchens best interest to join forces with the Westrons to beat the invading hoard totally, and completely. Never for them to rise again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fun story

This is just a refreshingly fun story. Maybe it’s time to bring in some inventions from his previous world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just bloody wonderful!

I've been a follower of your writing since you first began here and each story you put up takes a life of it's own. Masterfully well done as each installment keeps you itching for more, anticipating the next release, hoping it drops earlier than expected. The characters are well developed, each with their own personality that is well crafted. I cannot wait to see how this turns out for Cook, I expect one final twist of events leading to an unexpected ending but one never knows what path the future will take. Amazing job, please keep the stories coming!

P.S. I've been waiting for a while for a story like this from you. Your name says it all.

tbakkytbakkyover 4 years ago
The hangup for chap 29

I wrote to AE,he said he posted chap 29 the same day 28 came out.Today starts the 5th day.I thought the wait was 3 days,usually?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I have read most of your work on here, and the more I read, the more I wonder if you aren't an actual published author doing this on the side for fun, All your stories are amazing, and I hope you take time to go back to the Vannerbehn's luck series. You seemed to have left it off with an eye to future adventures. You design amazing worlds one i would enjoy seeing in actual books.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Westrons Pt. 27 Previous Part
Westrons Series Info