All Comments on 'Wet'

by kent86

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Loved it

Oh man. I didn't see that ending coming! Good story. Great charachter development and dialogue. Very believable plot as well. The sex scenes were good. I do hope for at least 1 more chapter so we can see how the 3 some went! Well done.

3 stars

DragonRider55

mitchawamitchawaabout 3 years ago

Three stars, what was Anonymous thinking about? Great hook, super plot, well-developed characters, good dialogue, and more sex than a reader deserves. Yes, let's see how you handle a love triangle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

How did the blue bikini turn into a green swimsuit?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I've conflicted feelings about this story but the narration is hot and as I look like Sam I almost couldn't believe the guy was so aroused by her

kent86kent86about 3 years agoAuthor

Hi Anon (Miss Sam look-alike). Just speaking personally, it seems like the skinny girl with the glasses and messy hair is always the one who catches my eye. You're beautiful the way you are, and you shouldn't be surprised when a guy is attracted to exactly the things that make you different.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

As a woman I want your stamina! It feels so alive to be sexual, doesn't it? I have 4 sex toys that I keep powered up to get release. I am sure the sounds would alert others but that's what makes it delicious. You do have a way with words!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkent86@kent86
I'm a smart, sensitive guy. No one in my everyday life would ever guess the kinds of pervy, erotic thoughts that go through my head sometimes. This is a place I can come to share those thoughts, and send you links to some of the things that are getting me hard. We're safe her...