Wet American Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chad had a gig to sing at a New Orleans club, but I skipped out to help his mother. Tara was easy to get along with, and I was even more excited to find out Chance would be out of town.

After ordering a pizza and finding a good series on Netflix, Tara and I lounged on the couch. My heart raced when I heard the system alarm that someone had opened the front door. My nerves eased once I saw Chad's father. He was just as tall as his sons, with a beard full of brown and gray bristles.

"It's almost midnight, Tara." Howard chuckled, "Mommy would have a fit."

"One more episode, Daddy, please."

Tara placed her hands in a prayer posture, and I awkwardly chuckled at my mistake of not being a good babysitter.

"I am sorry, sir. it's my fault." I smiled, "We were just watching TV, and I didn't even check the time."

Gazing at me sternly, Howard removed his jacket and scrub top and placed it on the chair, "It's alright."

I avoided looking toward his bare-fit physique as Howard walked over to the long couch. I shifted away when he sat between us and wrapped his extensive arm around his daughter. He settled back, rubbing a veiny hand against his hard, hairy stomach.

"What is it we are watching?"

"Supergirl, she's like Superman's aunt but way cooler," Tara giggled.

"I bet," Howard chuckled, then looked toward me.

I smiled and crossed my legs. I was wearing my usual nighttime attire, short shorts and a crop top--the most inappropriate outfit in their home. Howard looked down at my bare legs, and I quickly grabbed the blanket to cover myself. Mrs. Baxter was so fond of modesty that I had never seen the woman's calves.

Howard extended his arm and touched my hair, pushing my head toward him, "Come on, America, I've got enough cuddle in me for two. You'll be my daughter-in-law soon."

I winced at the reminder that I would never be in the family but snuggled up against him. His touch was a warming, fatherly exchange. I was comfortable, for the most part, keeping my hands on my lap and settling my head on his chest.

I dozed off somewhere in the following episode. When I awoke, I was still in his arms, and Tara wasn't around. I backed up, realizing our solo snuggle was inappropriate. Howard stirred beside me and yawned, dropping onto the couch to get comfortable. Since this was my sleeping spot and I had nowhere to go, I curled up at the far end of the sofa. Wrapping up in the blanket, I let my feet dangle off the couch to avoid touching him.

Before I could return to sleep, I felt him caress the soles of my feet. I kept my eyes closed as Howard pulled my ankle up. Perhaps he was ensuring my comfort and was about to go to bed. But he settled my feet on his lap. I could see the television's glow from behind my closed eyes. I heard clicks, and I knew Howard was changing the channel.

The sound of grunting and moaning entered my ears and brought my breathing to a ragged huff.

It was a subtle sound, but it was clear enough to make my heart race. His hands were caressing the tops of my feet, which seemed innocent despite the sounds.

I did not mind his touch until he rubbed my toes, and my eyes popped open. I looked at the screen and saw the lewd images of different pornos. I looked at him, and he seemed preoccupied with scanning through the gross videos. His fingers spread over my ankles, and I closed my eyes to pretend I was asleep.

"America," I heard him speak.

I held my breath, closing my eyes tighter.

"America," he called again and brushed his hand up against my knee.

I leaped up and backed away as I took in his watchful gaze.

"Sorry, um, I can sleep somewhere else. I didn't mean to disturb you."

"You're no trouble at all, sweetheart. You should consider us family by now."

I lightly gasped when his finger softly caressed my thigh. His touch produced an awkwardly erotic sensation that made my heart beat faster. Grasping his hand, I smiled and led him away from my bare skin.

Howard wore a lazy smile that made me more uneasy.

"It's okay, relax." he returned his hand with a smile, "Doesn't your daddy snuggle you?"

"I don't know my dad," I said, brushing the raised hairs on my arms.

His eyes grew saddened, and he pushed against me, wrapping both large arms around my head. I dragged back, but he tugged me closer, letting his palms rub my back. It was soothing until he roamed down my back to my tiny waist.

"Um, Mr. Howard," I tightly smiled and moved his bulky hand, "I think it would be best if we keep our hands to ourselves."

"Does my touch tempt you?" Howard grinned, sliding his palms over my goosey arms.

"No, but...."

"Are you a virgin?" Howard asked the question as if it was a casual subject.

"Um..."

"You can be honest. I know your mother didn't raise you with values like I did my children. I don't fault you. I'll be honest: I was uneasy about you dating my Chaddy. I figured you would take him down an impure path. But I remember being his age. I've met plenty of girls like you when I was younger. Full of beauty and luster." Howard pushed around the tops of my thighs, and I cringed.

"Don't," I dragged my legs in, curling them up inside the blanket and protecting them from his touch.

"There is no need to be sore, and you've yet to answer my question. Are you pure, young lady?"

"I, um, when I was younger, I made mistakes. But I've been forgiven. Your wife has prayed for me. Chad and I pray-"

Howard grabbed my foot and tugged it with a force that made me gasp and brought my torso further into the cushion. My toes landed on his lap, and I tried to pull away.

"Mr. Howard, sir, I-"

I stopped when Howard disappointingly shook his head, "America, have you and my son been intimate?"

"No, sir."

"Hmm," Howard chuckled, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, sir. I would never try to seduce Chad, and I know he wouldn't do the same." I said, wanting to add how inappropriate he was being with me.

"I think I should call my mom," I announced and tugged from his hold on my legs.

Howard pulled my leg and me back onto the couch before I could escape.

"Sir, I-"

"Sh," he smiled, placing his finger to his lips. He looked over his shoulder before reaching to caress my thigh.

"Just relax and open your legs."

"I don't like this," I whispered.

"You will," he nodded and pushed against the seam of my shorts.

I shuddered as his fingers pressed against my covered crotch and closed my eyes from his lusty, illuminated expression. Shaking my head, I whimpered, "Sir, you can't touch me."

"Sh, be still," Howard urged, sliding his digits against my warmth. I sensed the stir and tension in my body as he rounded up and down.

"So, I'm not the only one who has touched you here?" Howard asked with a grin, "You've been used up."

I shamefully nodded, trying to resist the warm tingles he created between my legs. In a quick motion, Howard moved closer, plunging his head to my crotch.

"Mr. Baxter, I, um...." I closed my thighs around his head and looked wide-eyed toward the hallway, "Sir, hm...."

I broke my protest as his face hurried between my thighs. He kissed my covered mound and began to lick around my thighs. It felt odd, but his beard tickled, and I gave a laugh before becoming irate.

"Oh, hmm. Mr. Howard, Stop."

He lifted his head with a frown, and I backed into the couch. I pouted from his lusty gaze since Chance had the same look in his eye that night at church. With a snarled lip, Howard scanned my scantily clad body, licking his lips. Using one hand, he tugged at my shorts.

"Mr. Howard!"

I squealed as he used both hands to rush me out of my shorts. I clamped both hands on my bare mound and whimpered at being exposed.

"Sir, please, can I put my shorts back on? I promise I won't tell."

Removing my hands, he merged between my thighs. Howard used his palms to lift my hips, bringing my pussy up to his mouth. He kissed it with reverence before sliding his tongue against my dry folds.

"No, no. No, stop." I pushed his head away.

"You act like you've never had this slutty cunt licked."

"I haven't, sir," I whined, feeling disheartened by his idea that I was some floozy. I was inexperienced, and my flower blossomed in a new light, spreading heat around my face. However sensual it felt having him between my legs, I knew this was wrong.

"Oh, my goodness," I leaned up when I felt a sparkling bang from his tongue, "Ooh, my, oh, Sir, you can't do this to me, please."

"Sh, be quiet," Howard urged in a hot breath against my clit before circling.

"Uh, Sir, hmm. You can't do this, oh, Ah-" I wrapped my palm around my mouth and looked down as his glowing tongue flicked while his intense gaze roamed my puzzled expression.

The tension in my thighs caused them to shake around his face. He tightened his hold on my hips, locking me in for his passion.

"Oh, sir, sir....." I winced from the intense foreign sensation, "Oh, my goodness...."

"Be quiet and stop fighting," Howard ruled, "I know you girls love having your hot pussies eaten."

Returning my palm steady onto my mouth, I shook my head. I wasn't sure what girls he referred to, but that wasn't me. I had changed for the better since meeting his son. I no longer chased boys and snuck cigarettes from my mom's purse. I was a good girl.

But there was one problem: if I was such a good girl, why did I love it when Chance took me at church, and why did this new wicked act feel so thrilling? His tongue was unique, and I had the damning thought to let loose. I hissed as his finger guided into my dripping pussy. Thrusting around, he kept a delicate pace on my clit. It felt so good, but I knew if he continued, I would orgasm, and I couldn't let that happen.

"Hm.." I grunted in torment, wiggling my legs. "Sir, oh, sir.... Stop, please."

His aggression heightened, and with both hands, he yanked my legs apart. My clit was excitedly exposed to him. My mouth dropped as I watched Howard's hungry tongue work magic on my clit. He plucked it between his lips and suckled my button.

I bucked and grasped his hair when his flaps quickened, rearing my head back. This new experience sent me rolling and squirming from his aggressive tongue.

"Ooh, oh, mmm," I panted, falling harder into this sinful act.

Howard lifted his head with a grin, "I think you are ready for this white cock."

I couldn't fathom his sensuality, and before I could speak, he stood up. His fingers curled for me to come closer while his eyes kept watch toward the hallway. I couldn't move, only staring at him in bafflement.

"Lay back and open your legs."

"Sir," I shook my head, "Please, sir. We can't do that."

"Come on, America. It would be best if you comply; no need to cause a fuss."

"But, Sir...." My tears welled up before his lips seared against my neck.

"You're a good match for my boy. You know that?" Howard grinned, pushing up my crop top.

I nodded, frowning as his tongue flapped seductively around my ear lobe. He was warming me up, which made me cringe. I didn't want this, but his hands felt so good, kneading my exposed breasts. He pinched each nipple, pulling it and making it harder to fight.

"Mmm, no." I sighed, feeling his cock sway around my slit.

"That's it," Howard cooed, "I've had a Hispanic girl before. She couldn't take my whole length. Do you think you can?"

He examined my expression, full of fear and uncertainty. I hoped maybe my pout would have him change his mind. I gasped as he shoved me back onto the couch. When I closed my legs, he yanked both apart. Trembling with dread, I remained quiet and limp as he adjusted my legs around his waist.

"Please." I whimpered.

Howard brushed his tip against my needy clit, and I bucked away, but his palm encircled my twitching leg.

"You're wet, America, and we both know you need my cock inside you."

"Sir, I don't-"

Before I could finish my plea, his cock swiftly invaded my small opening. My gushy pussy was well-lubed, but I wheezed from the unauthorized charge. He wore a focused expression using half his cock to stroke inside my tight nook. My hand instinctively pushed his chest to keep him out, but he fell onto me and rocked his hips. When his cock stroked a spot I'd never felt, my muscles squeezed around his shaft, not to keep him out but to relish in pleasure.

"Hmm, Oh, sir."

"Look at you." Howard smiled, brushing his finger against my flushed cheek, "You like white cock stretching your little brown cunt? It feels good, doesn't it, sweetheart?"

His hips beat faster, introducing my pussy to more cock that hit another foreign spot. I groaned in agony, hating my body for curling for more. I loved it more than I needed to and panicked.

"Oh, please stop, sir. No, no, please, stop, oh, Sir, mmm." I whined in his ear, "Oh, gosh...."

His cock railed deeper, holding me hostage to the hilt while my folds clung tightly around his base.

"Shit," Howard hissed, "You're a good girl America. You can take it all."

"Ooh," I whimpered, feeling something fiery in my chest from my packed void, "Oh, goddess, hmm, my goodness, sir...."

"Um-Hmm, yeah. You are all the same. Cock hungry little Latinas. You want more in this greedy cunt don't you?"

I didn't answer, and he backed out and rushed back in, causing me to gasp in surprise. Howard fastened his pace, and I slipped into a stunned pleasure I had never known.

"mmm, Ohh," I moaned, clawing my nails into his back, "Your, ooh, it, oh my god..."

"I knew you wanted to cum on this fat white cock, America. I know you've needed it. I can smell that hot pussy every time you come over."

His raunchy speech was taboo in my ear, and instead of cringing, it made me wetter. He rolled in and out to his tempo and created a new sexual tension between us. He grabbed my hand, pushed it above my head, and plunged his head down to suck my nipples. When he bit them, I twisted away.

"Feisty little tease," Howard chuckled, "don't fight it."

His hairy lips brushing around my areola sent my reluctance running, replaced with a raunchy desire for more. He plucked and nibbled my tender buds, and I parted my legs, allowing him to drill deeper inside me. Maintaining his pound, Howard lifted his torso and grasped me by the waist.

"Mm, sir. Oh, sir," I moaned as he slammed his body against mine and rocked into me with fiercely delicious blows.

"ah, ah!"

"Hush up, you feisty cum slut," Howard harshly barked, covering my mouth with his palm.

Howard stroked at an exhilarating pace for his aged body. He was hard as a rock and swung me back and forth like a rag doll. I braced myself for an explosion and groaned into his palm when I came like a bomb, shattering my reluctance.

Howard must have sensed it. I could feel the cream pooling from my opening and clinging to his shaft. Dropping his head, he attacked my lips in a heated kiss that I couldn't fight. I brushed my fingers through his hair as he stroked sinfully slowly.

"Can you take this big cock in your ass, too, little slut?"

My eyes widened, and I shook my head. When he pulled out of my pussy, I hurried onto the floor to get away. With the panicked thought of his long dick in my ass, I dragged myself from my knees with the notion of fleeing. But his arm hooked around my chest, bringing me back.

"Where are you going, honey?" Howard chuckled, "I was only teasing."

He ruggedly guided me down to my knees and tightly held his cock in his grasp.

"Suck it," he huskily urged.

He scowled when I turned my nose up and shook my head.

"Open your mouth, damnit," he ordered, grasping the back of my neck.

I slowly opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around his tip to suck. It was a clumsy tumble, but I rolled my tongue softly around, adding some allure to my terrible performance.

"Fuck, uh," Howard groaned as my teeth scraped along his shaft. He eased out before glaring down at me. I thought he was calm as he brushed his fingers through my hair, but he grabbed a clump and returned his wet cock to my mouth.

"Shit. Ahm, Take it all, America. I want my cock in the back of your throat. Do you hear me?"

My nose touched the bristles on his crotch while my teeth unconsciously bit his shaft. In need of air, I groaned through my nose and swatted my hands around his waist. I couldn't take it anymore and pulled away, leaving strings of spit bound to his mushroomed head. Before I could catch my breath, he hauled it back into my mouth, and I pushed away.

"Damnit, stop playing with it and suck it, girl," he harshly lashed at me.

His passionate anger provoked my fast movement and lit a desire to calm him. Like a good girl, I slurped his cock. I didn't get far before I gagged.

"I'm sorry...." Wiping my mouth, I drifted my eyes to see his dark expression had vanished, "I can't take it. It's too big," I whimpered.

"Was this your first time sucking white cock?"

"Yes, sir," I pouted, "I've never...." I paused to wipe away the wetness on my cheeks, "It's my first time. I've never done it. I don't know how."

"Aw, sweetheart. Sh, hush. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be mean. You've got me all worked up," he explained, pushing my head toward his crotch, "Come on, try again. You can go slow."

He used his hand to stroke his base while I leaned in to pop the top half into my mouth. I sunk in my jaws, creating a light suction.

"Good, girl, just like that," Howard moaned.

His rich baritone voice and our collective sap had a taboo factor that made my hands roam to his lightly carved body. I strummed my fingers against his hip while he slowly stroked inside my mouth, whispering slurs that made my cheeks flush with humiliation.

"Mmhm, oh, you're a natural cock sucker, sweetheart. Open wide."

Howard continued stuffing my throat with cock until I made blusterous gagging sounds throughout the living room. I panicked when he held my head down.

He slightly pulled back, "That's a good girl," he moaned, smearing his cock head around my wet lips and cheeks, "You love sucking white cock."

"I'm not very good, " I said, peeking up at his mature countenance.

"You're a quick learner," he smiled and pushed my hair out of my face. "Turn around and show me that slutty cunt," he sounded in a gentle thunder above me.

I settled on all fours and spread my cheeks, revealing my sticky, used pussy to my fake boyfriend's father.

Howard lugged a finger deep in my cunt that sent my hands to claw at the cushions. He shoved inside me with no regard for my swollen lips.

"Ah. Mm."

"Hush, hush. Goddamn, it, you're wet as sin," he informed me to my knowledge and popped my rear, "Hold this position. I'm going to cum all in that brown pussy."

Clasping my hips, Howard dragged his thick tip into my flower with a vengeance. I was dominated by the stretch and had never been fucked with my back arched so high. It felt different and more painful. But then the pleasure sparked behind the ache, and I whimpered, burying my face into the back cushion to hide my guttural moans. His palms came down on my jiggly ass, and I wasn't sure what was happening, but my body was in need. Suddenly, I pushed back on his thick cock, recklessly matching his wild thrusts.

"Ah, ooh, my. Goodness, oh, sir." I bit my lip as he dug his fat cock inside me. I couldn't stop creating more cream that pooled between our smashing bodies.

"Hush, now, let me fuck this sloppy cunt," he growled in my ear, hauling his weight down on my back. I arched down, taking every inch of his cock, and heard him whisper another raunchy utterance before I felt a wet glob hit my cheek.

"Yeah, You love white cock, don't you, little tease?" Howard urged, "You like being fucked like a slut?"

He grasped my hair and launched another lump of spit onto my cheek. The tension of my oncoming orgasm shadowed how disgusting I thought the act to be. My pussy was leaking, and I felt my body shudder against his humps and let out a husky groan that scared me.